Welcome to the apocalypse.(...

By Porschetiger1

Y/n l/n is a young man who just trying to survive the wasteland, but when he arrives in Boston his whole life... More

Info
Chapter 2- the common wealth and Dimond city
Updated equipment
Chapter 3 the brotherhood and the institute.
Chapter 4 the battleship and the milerk queen
Harem (all of it) for now
Chapter 5 (the lose and the gain)
The new eastern brotherhood of steel info
The new eastern brotherhood of steel info part 2
Chapter 6 the rebuilding
I will start anew
Bets song fight me
Thank you
Random things
A story vote(edit)
New fallout story

Chapter 1 the raider killer

10.4K 94 139
By Porschetiger1

3rd POV: It was a peaceful day on the east coast of the once great United States ,now filled with mutants and gouls. A group of raiders walk the down a high way with recents spoils from a recent...well raid. They are ruthless known for sparing no one in there raids. Then out of no wear a raider head is popes like a grape.

Raider3: Were under attack!

Raider2: From were?!As then another shot came from nowhere killing another raider.

Raider: Ok come out you coward and fight like a man! Then you come out bushes with smoke still coming out the barrel of your rifle

Raider2: There he is kill him! The begin to open fire as you run injecting a sim pact as you get shoot at. You pull out your combat shotgun blasting a raider leg off.

Raider: Ahh! Shit my le- BAM! You blow a hole in his chest you then switch to your 10mm and Kremvh's tooth as you shoot one in the chest a few times collapsing to the floor as you lock blades with one of the Raiders.

Raider2: Rrrrrrh! You will pay with your life.

Y/n: Yeah sure I will. You proceed to head but him, he then stumbles into a car you slice off his arm he screams in pain, you quickly slit his throat. You then go back to your combat shotgun you then blast the rest of the raiders until only one remains.

Raider4: P-please d-on't kill me.

Y/n: Just tell me we're you camp.

Raider: Never! You stab her in the foot as she screams out in agony

Y/n: Now I won't ask again.were.is.the.camp.

Raider4: D-down by the river. P-please don't kill me.

Y/n: You can trust me. She runs off in the direction of the river , you let her run a bit then you pull out your sniper and you blow her head off head off.

Y/n: Thanks for the information. A smile forms on your face as you open up your pip boy.

Y/n: Ok let's see...ah that's the spot. You quickly mark the area and run off the cause some havoc.

Time skip brought to by y/n killing a group of gouls.

You watch through your scope as you look at the camp evaluating the area.

The raiders are gathering in one building having a meeting, the leader in some heavy armor shushing

Just with out the gas mask (he has the machete)

Raider leader: Ok everyone I know you guys want to keep taking form defenseless settlements, I do too. They nod in agreement.

Raider leader: You will want to listen cause this is much. We have gotten a few new toys to test let and let me show you them. He gets some grunts to get some boxes after busting them open with crowbars, in the boxes are laser rifles and pistols.

There ohhs and ahhs in the crowd, as the leader nods his head.

Raider leader: I know you would like them but there's more. He gets some large crates and inside this crate are a few miniguns.

The crowd begin to clap as leader shushes the crowd.

Raider leader: Yeah that's good and there a few...less cool things but this...something else. A final crate is brought to the leader and he opens it to reveal...a fatman.

The crowd cheers as there leader picks up fat and laughs.

Raider leader: With this thing the wasteland with be OURS! The crowds roads as he nods and puts down the fatman and riled up the crowd. You shake your head as the leader made the speech you slowly made your mixing the crowd quickly putting a music tape in your pip boy, you the fire your shotgun in the air ,getting the crowds attention. The crowd then clears out as leader jump down from the stage as he walks towards you.

Raider leader: You got problems son? His blade pointed at your chest.

Y/n: A small one yeah.

Raider leader: "chuckle" Well I hat to break to you but your one guy there's a bunch of us. The raiders surrounded you pipe guns and blades drawn.

Raider leader: Any last word before we gut you?

Y/n: Actually yeah.

Raider leader: And that is?

Y/n: Pizza time.

This is the fight song and how you fight the raiders

You stand triumphant over the raiders, as if in slow motion a blade wizzes past you turn around to see the leader still alive machete in hand.

Raider leader: I just me and you now. He runs, swinging his machete wildly you doge his swings you then block it with Kremvh tooth. The two of you go back and forth blocking and dogging each other's attacks until he stabs you in the shoulder, he kicks you through a window you groan in pain as you try to get up he walk up to you his shadow looming over.

Raider leader: you fought good kid real good, I just to good for you now... He pulls out a sawed off shotgun the barrels inches from your mask, he slowly pulls the trigger...BAM! The leader stands there for a bit gritting his teeth in pain as he looks at the hole in his chest he looks at you anti material rifle as it falls to the floor, in hand smoke pluming out the barrel. He falls on his knees he forms
A weak smile before his now lifeless body falls to the ground. You slowly stand up injecting a stim into your messed up shoulder you begin to explore the base. As you walked around a shiny glimmer caught your eye ,your interest it peaked. As you approach this thing you come to see the thing you see is a suit of power armor.

Y/n: Thoughts (Whoah a real suit of power armor...well kinda let's find some fusion cores to start her up). You look around the area finding around 9 fusion cores you grab one of the miniguns and do some... modifications.

Y/n: Ok I think that's everything now... Then push a fission core into the power armor then enter you quickly get acquainted to how the suit works,as you pick up your your new minigun you hear rustling in on of the building you enter reaving your new gun you turn head light on the helmet to see a institute synth.

???: Who are you? She said in a sweet voice

Y/n: Just someone surviving in the wasteland.

???: Are you a raider?

Y/n: No, actually I killed them all.

???: Impossible there is only 10% chance you would kill them all and 98.7% chance to dying. She says in a more robot voice.

Y/n: Trust me there all deal look for your self. Sure enough she goes out side and her eyes slightly widen she she hugs you. You jolt slightly, no has hugged you before.ever.

???: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUUUU!

Y/n: Ok ok calm down, now tell me what are you doing in a raider camp?

???: Ok I will tell you. I am a run away synth, and if you didn't know the raiders often capture synths and return them to the institute. So that's how I ended up here.

Y/n: Interesting so what's your name.

???: My designation is m8-56.

Y/n: That is not going to work..can I just call you like a actual name?

M8-56: Oh my god I would love that! You think for a little bit until it hits you.

Y/n: I got it? Your new name is Myra is that ok.

Myra: It not okay!

Y/n: Thoughts ( Uh oh )

Myra: I love it!

Y/n: Thoughts (internal sigh of relief ) Ok Myra now I something in one of the building over there so let me check it quickly.

Myra: No it fine take your time. You walk in the building and you saw something you would never see a vehicle.

Y/n Thoughts (Oh fuck yeah). You then crawl into back get out the power armor and drive out, scaring Myra.

Myra: Guyah!

Y/n: Hey it's fine it's me.

Myra: Phew!

Y/n: What you waiting for get in! She is hesitant at first but she gives in and hops into passenger seat.

Myra: Soooo...were are we going? You smile as you know exactly we're to go.

Y/n: The commonwealth.

1421 words Boom first chapter! What did you think? I with see you chem dealers later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 9.6K 38
You are the adopted child of Kakashi Hatake. By attending UA you hope to become a great hero like your late father, Obito Uchiha. I know it says male...
67.9K 661 41
DISCONTINUED: There will be two separate oneshot books for Jake and Johnnie on my page eventually! This oneshot book contains: Jake Webber x Reader J...
79.1K 1.7K 19
(Y/N) is a name that has not been spoken in Beach City for sometime after he moved away. When returning, unbeknownst pretty boy (Y/N) is welcomed bac...
147K 6.7K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...