Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Bet

406 24 11
By kay343

" Um hello?"

Taehyung and Jungkook were making out at the lunch table and the others were disgusted.

They were just there making out.

In the middle of the cafeteria.

Jungkook was on his lap just kissing him and everyone was staring at them. Jin facepalmed and the others were disgusted.

" Um don't you guys need air," Namjoon asked.

" Fuck off Joon," Taehyung said in between kisses.

" Like what the hell? Don't you guys live with each other," Yoongi asked.

" Mom. Punishment," Taehyung simply answered.

" You guys are gross," Namjoon gagged.

Taehyung flipped him off and continued making out with Jungkook.

They rolled their eyes while Jin was picking his food.

He didn't really want to talk to anyone after that night. That night was the worst night of his life. He dad said so many mean things and his mom just let him do it.

He felt worthless.

It all started when Mrs. Kim told him what happened. She even told them that everyone went. And his dad hated his friends. Especially Namjoon.

He was closer to Namjoon and they would spend so much time together and his dad didn't like how close they were.

When his dad found out, he went in his room and pulled his hair. To drag him down the stairs and threw his stuff at him.

His mom just watched and didn't do anything. She always been like this. She was like this when he dyed his hair purple.

His dad was so pissed, he slapped him in the face. Causing him to have a mark on his face. When he was crying, his mom just watched and didn't do anything.

That's what his mom did...nothing.

She let him beat him and talk down him to him. She didn't care for her own child but this horrible man.

After Jin went over Namjoon's house, Namjoon's parents took him in but he's still needs a job so he can get his own place.

He didn't like to be bothering Namjoon but he had no where else to go. Namjoon was gladly to taken him in.

When he got there, they had a long discussion about what happened. Namjoon promised that everything is going to be ok.

Namjoon saw this and he held his hand. Jin gave him a weak smile. They decided not to tell the others yet. They thought it's too soon and they didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Yeonjun walked up to the kissing couple.

" Tae."

He ignored him, he kept on kissing.

" Tae."

No response.

" TAEHYUNG!"

They both jumped, Jungkook stopped and laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

While Taehyung groaned, " What the fuck do you want!?"

" Everyone is staring at you."

" So?"

" You guys are making out in the middle of the cafeteria!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jungkook got off his lap and nervously chuckled, " O-Oh, sorry."

" Now can you go now. We were busy," Taehyung scoffed as he was pulling Jungkook's waist to be closer.

" No. I need lunch money."

" The fuck? Mom gave you your money."

" Well you see..."

" You bought fucking plushies?!"

" It was so cute and on sale!"

" Then I guess you will have to eat that plushie then."

" Tae," he whined.

" Hell no. That's what you get, you shouldn't be plushies," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Yeonjun pouted and Jungkook scoffed as he got his wallet out.

" Here Junnie," Jungkook gave him a 10.

Taehyung's mouth opened and Yeonjun smiled, "Thank you my bestest friend. You are way better than my idiotic brother," Yeonjun scoffed.

Taehyung scoffed while Jungkook gave him his bunny smile " You're welcome."

Yeonjun stuck his tongue out at Taehyung and he ran to the lunch line.

Jungkook giggled and ate his lunch, while Taehyung glared at him. Jungkook looked up at him and gave him a confused look.

" What?"

" You gave him money?"

" He has to eat TaeTae."

" He bought a fucking plushie!"

" So? I can't let him starve."

" Babe it's called discipline."

" Taehyungie you can't be hard on him," Jungkook said as he was eating his lunch.

" Babe, if we're going to have kids we can't be all buddy buddy with them."

Jungkook chuckled," Taehyungie, now you know that you can't starve our kids and if anything you'll be the mean parent."

" How the fuck am I the mean parent!? If anything you'll be the mean one."

Jungkook scoffed, " Oh please, if our kids might accidentally broke something, you'll probably beat the crap out of them."

Taehyung gasped," Oh really? So you really think I'll be the mean parent?"

" Absolutely."

Taehyung growled, " Alright, let's test this."

Jungkook looked at him, " How?"

" We each have someone to take care of for a whole week. Then we  switch them by the end of that week. Then the week after that we ask both kids who's the better parent."

Jungkook laughed, " TaeTae, you all ready know that you're going to lose."

" Oh really, if you're so confident let's make a bet."

Jungkook smiled at him, " I'm listening."

" If I win, you have to cook me my favorite meal for a whole month."

Jungkook leaned in, " And if I win, you have to go to my photography class for a whole month," he smiled.

Taehyung eyes widened, he hates that class.

He loves Jungkook with all his heart and all but when he first went to that class, it was the most boring place he has ever been too. 

It's so boring , they talk about the camera parts and the angles.

It's so slow and boring.

And the teacher is crazy. She's like the high version of Mrs. Frizzle.

He can't lose.

No scratch that.....He will not lose.

" Ok bet," he shook his hands.

" You're going down Taehyungie," he smiled.

" Oh baby if anything you're going down," he kissed him.

" No, you're going down Taehyungie,"Jungkook giggled and kissed him back.

The others were confused and disgusted.

" What the fuck did I just see," Namjoon scoffed.

" You know what, my bets on Jungkook," Yoongi said.

" I don't know about that, you know how Taehyung is with kids," Namjoon said.

" You know what I'm interested. Hey you two love birds."

TaeKook looked at Yoongi.

" I think I know the perfect two people for this bet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" This is why I love Jungkook."

" He gave you the money," Kai asked.

" Yes! Oh he's so nice, I'll get him some banana milk."

" You know, my mom said I can finally leave the house so we should hang out," Taehyun smiles.

" My mom is not going to let me go anywhere nor Kook."

" I'll come to you."

" Aww, you'll hang out with them but not me," Kai pouted.

" Listen bae, we hang out everyday."

" No we don't, all we do is watch T.V and eat."

" You never complained when we were eating that chicken last night," Taehyun rolled his eyes.

" Ok that chicken was boss!"

" And besides we did something too," Taehyun smiled.

" Oh! You know what y'all I take everything I said," Kai laughed.

Soobin and Yeonjun looked confused, " What did you do?"

" Let's just say, it was amazing," Kai said,

Taehyun rolled his eyes, " We made out all through the movie and we cuddled."

" Yunnie!"

" What!? People are going to think we had sex and I'm not going to be labeled as a hoe like San over here."

San wasn't paying attention to the conversation. He was thinking about that kiss he had with Yoongi.

They haven't talked about it and he was really confused. Like he liked it but he know he's not supposed to like it.

Like he felt so much better when he kissed him. He felt good. This kiss was different than any other kiss and he liked it.

No he liked Yoongi and he's not ashamed of it. He really liked it and he wanted more of it.

Yeonjun noticed something, " Sannie?"

San looked up, " Huh?"

" We have been calling your name, are you ok?"

" O-Oh yeah, I was just thinking."

" Thinking about what," Kai asked.

" Oh it's nothing really, it's something."

" Well bitches guess what?"

" What?"

" Halloween is next week!"

Yeonjun's eyes sparkled with excitement, " Oh my god! I'm so excited!"

" I know right! We should coordinate our costumes," Taehyun gasped.

" Oh! And we can go trick or treating! And we can have a movie marathon at my house," Yeonjun clapped his hands.

" Um babe?"

" Oh! We can go to the movies and see those nice Halloween movies they're playing," Yeonjun smiled.

" Oh hell yes!"

" Um Junnie?"

" Yes Binnie," Yeonjun asked with a smile.

" You're grounded remember?"

Yeonjun frowned and tears started building his eyes, " O-Oh."

Taehyun scoffed, " Nice going jackass," Taehyun sat next to Yeonjun. Taehyun wipes the tears off of Yeonjun's face.

Soobin's eyes widen," What I didn't mean to?!"

" Whatever, come on bestie. Let's get you cleaned up."

Taehyun took Yeonjun's hand while Yeonjun was hiccuping from crying.

" Man I hate seeing Jun sad," Kai said.

" Oh I know, we were with the old gang when Yeonjun be sad we give him some stuff animals. Of course we stole it from the store."

Soobin and Kai raises their eyebrows.

" What? We were bad as hell, anyways when Halloween comes. We didn't have costumes, we used to take candy from the other kids to eat them in our warehouse."

" Oh wow."

" You know, what how about we have our mini Halloween," Kai asked.

" Um Taehyung and Yeonjun are grounded."

" And Jungkook," San added.

" Well, we come to their house, and we set it up," Kai said.

" Bro, we saw how Mrs. Kim when she's pissed. She is scary," Soobin said.

" Come on, we can do this. Plus this is Yeonjun's first official Halloween with the right crowd. I want him to enjoy himself," San said.

Soobin sighed, " I mean I guess."

Then Taehyun and Yeonjun came back, " We're back and y'all better not have talk shit about us."

" Are you ok Junnie?"

" Yea I-"

" Oh my god what happened!"

Jungkook ran over to Yeonjun and hugged him.

" H-Hyung I can't breathe."

" What happened!? Do I have to get Taehyungie!?"

" No Kook, he was just sad about missing Halloween since he's grounded," Taehyun explained.

" O-Oh. I forgot about that," he frowned.

" We're trying to have our own party," Kai said.

" How? We're grounded," Jungkook pouted.

" Well we'll figure something out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So how was it today?"

" Ok. I mean they are really annoying with this "activities" they made us do," Hoseok scoffed.

" Ah, well that's tuff."

Hoseok sighed, " Anyways, anything new at the school?"

" Well we're trying to throw a party but Tae, Kook, and Jun are still grounded and we're trying to get them ungrounded."

" Ah. Well I hope things get better," he smiled.

" I hope," he sighed, then he noticed some bruises on Hoseok's arm and hands.

" Hobi?"

" Yes?"

" What happened to your arm?"

Hoseok looked at his arm and covered it, " Oh it was an accident."

" Hobi, don't lie to your hyung. Now tell me."

Hoseok sighed, " Ok, so there's people that had a problem with my gang and....they found out that I used to be in there."

Yoongi's eyes widen, " H-How?"

" I don't know hyung, someone told them and now I get beat up from it. A-And I don't know what to do."

Yoongi sighed, " Hobi, look you just need to distance yourself from them. Always be by a security guard."

" They don't give a damn about me! They don't care, they just want a pay check and they bounce."

" W-What?"

" Look, with them, it's all about the cash. Plus the security is apart of it! I get beat by them too!"

" I'm so fucking confused."

Hoseok sighed, " My gang was beefing with the gang on the west side. So how they came here and most of the security guard is apart of it."

" Isn't this for 14 or fucking 13 years old?"

" Yoongi, Florida is part of the gang states, this shit is all surrounded by gangs. Now I'm fucked because they can easily take me out."

Yoongi gasped and his breathing gotten quicker.

" Hoseok what are you going to do?"

" I-I don't know. I have no one here that likes me or anything. This whole building hates me. I'm so screwed," Hoseok frustratingly pulled his hair.

Yoongi honestly felt bad, this used to be his best friend. He couldn't let him die like this. Yes he was an asshole and a little psychotic.

" Hobi?"

J-Hope looked up, " Yes?"

" Let me help you out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ok bye Binnie!"

" Bye baby," Soobin waves at him.

Yeonjun was about to go in the house but he heard his name being called.

" Yeonjun!"

He turned around and he's face went white.

Beomgyu was at his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2.6K 34
"Meet your step-brother, Park Jihoon" "This is your step-brother, Park Woojin" Jihoon adore Woojin but Woojin hated Jihoon for stealing his father fr...
11.3K 122 11
Hiccup and the others get kicked off of Berk, and they have made a flock with many dragons from rtte. Now, they are leaving the edge and exploring th...
468K 42.8K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
3.5K 211 14
A little what if to a very wonderful love saga.... Inspired from the south indian movie SITARAMAM❤️ Major Ram one of the best officers of Indian army...