A Warrior Of Life (Edited)

By JusticedS_19

What if Thor and Loki had another older sister besides Hela? Introducing Destiny Odinsdottir, the Goddess of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Asgard's New King
Chapter 2- The Casket
Chapter 3- Jotunheim
Chapter 4- Banishment
Chapter 5- The Bifrost
Chapter 6- Madness
Chapter 7- Chaos on Earth
Chapter 8- Loki's Escape
Chapter 9- New York
Chapter 10- The Return to Asgard
Chapter 11- Peace
Chapter 12- Aether
Chapter 13- Dark Elves
Chapter 14- Off World
Chapter 15- The Convergence (Part 1)
Chapter 16- The Convergence (Part 2)
Chapter 17- Ultron
Chapter 18- Mind Tricks
Chapter 19- Visions
Chapter 20- Sokovia
Chapter 21- Leaving Once Again
Chapter 22- Flashbacks
Chapter 23- Surtur
Chapter 24- Coming Home
Chapter 25- Doctor Strange
Chapter 26- Goddess of Death
Chapter 27- The Grandmaster
Chapter 28- Tournament
Chapter 29- Hulk
Chapter 30- Quinjet
Chapter 31- Calm
Chapter 32- Revengers
Chapter 33- Commodore
Chapter 34- Escaping Sakaar
Chapter 35- Duel
Chapter 37- Tesseract
Chapter 38- Guardians of the Galaxy
Chapter 39- Lightbringer
Chapter 40- Restarting the Forge
Chapter 41- Wakanda
Chapter 42- The Garden
Chapter 43- New Asgard's Queen
Chapter 44- Back in Time
Chapter 45- Making it count
Chapter 46- Final Fight (Part 1)
Chapter 47- Final Fight (Part 2)
Chapter 48- New Paths
A/N
A/N - Destiny's Staffs
Bonus Chapter: Nat's Funeral
Okay What the Heck?!
A/N - Done the Edits

Chapter 36- Ragnarok

1.2K 17 27
By JusticedS_19

Warnings: None.

2017, Asgard.

No one's POV:

Destiny joined both her brothers, her eyes returning to normal, or at least as normal as the could have gotten.

"What did I miss?" She asked.

"A lot of action." Thor said.

"You have a huge mark on your eye." Loki remarked.

Destiny touched her face to feel the massive X mark across her face. Yep, she did in fact have a large mark on her eye.

"This isn't over." Valkyrie stated.

Walking towards the Asgardians on the bridge was Hela, seething with power and anger. The four of them stepped forward, protecting the Asgardians on the massive ship that Loki had brought from Sakaar.

"I think we should disband the Revengers." Thor said.

"Hit her with a lightning blast." Loki suggested.

"I just hit her with biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing." Thor explained.

"We'll hold her off until everybody's on board." Valkyrie decided.

"It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard, the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now." Destiny stated.

Valkyrie turned back to Thor.

"What's our move?" She asked.

"I'm not doing 'Get Help'." Loki added.

"Asgard's not a place, it's a people."

Thor turned to Loki and Destiny.

"Loki, Destiny, this was never about stopping Ragnarok... this was about causing Ragnarok. Surtur's crown, the vault. It's the only way." He explained.

"Bold move brother. Even for me." Loki said before darting to the Commodore.

"I hope you're right about this." Destiny commented when he was gone.

The three of them turned to Hela, who was still approaching slowly.

"Shall we?" Thor questioned.

"After you." Valkyrie said.

Thor attacked Hela first. They clashed, and Thor seemed to be holding his own. Destiny then ran in for the attack, as well as Valkyrie. Eventually, all of the Asgardian refugees were able to enter the massive ship and Destiny turned around before making eye contact with Heimdall.

"Go! Go now!" She shouted.

As the ship was just getting ready to leave, Hela harpooned Thor, bringing him down. Destiny ran to her brother to help him, getting many good hits on her twin, until Hela turned around and threw the Goddess across the bridge. Destiny did not stop however, as she immediately called her staff back to her hand and fought Hela as the butchers began climbing into the large ship. She and Valkyrie took turns trying to fight her off, but they were both loosing.

"Hela!!" A voice shouted.

Hela turned to see Skurge on the bridge, holding two of his guns as he blasted his way towards her. He didn't even manage to get close though, before Hela hurled a sword straight through him, killing him instantly.

"Hela, enough!" Destiny exclaimed as she dropped his staff on the ground. "You want Asgard? It's yours."

"Whatever game you're playing, it won't work. You can't defeat me." Hela stated.

Thor stood up next to Destiny, yanking out the harpoon and dropping his sword.

"No, we know. But he can." He said while pointing towards the palace.

At that very moment, the palace exploded, with the gigantic Surtur bursting through, increasing in size.

"No.." Hela muttered.

Valkyrie used this distraction to plunge her Dragonfang straight into Hela's chest. Thor and Destiny both used their powers and fire it straight into Dragonfang, causing a section of the bridge to collapse underneath Hela. The three of them turned towards the gigantic lava monster that was wreaking havoc on Asgard.

"Tremble before me, Asgard, for I am your reckoning!"

"The people are safe. That's all that matters." Valkyrie said to Thor and Destiny.

"We're fulfilling the prophecy." Destiny said.

"I hate this prophecy." Valkyrie stated.

"So do we but we have no choice. Surtur destroys Asgard, he destroys Hela so our people can live." Thor explained. "We just have to let him finish..."

Before Thor finished his sentence, they spotted the Hulk, leaping straight towards Surtur, ready to try and smash him.

"No..." Destiny muttered.

"Hulk, no! Stop it you moron!" Thor shouted angrily.

In the distance, Surtur grabbed the Hulk with his hand and hurled him straight onto the bridge. The Hulk stood up angrily, ready to attack the fiery monster again.

"Hulk, stop! Just for once in your life, don't smash." Destiny yelled.

The Hulk turned to her.

"Big monster." He pointed out.

"Let's go!" Valkyrie exclaimed.

Hulk grabbed the three Asgardians and leaped all the way to the massive ship. Once inside, everyone watched out of the window until Surtur dove his sword straight through Hela and through Asgard.

"The damage is not too bad. As long as the foundations are strong, we can rebuild this place. It will become a haven for all people and aliens of the universe..." Korg rambled.

Before he could finish, the entire realm blew up to pieces, with nothing left.

"Nope. Those foundations are gone. Sorry." Korg concluded.

Thor and Destiny stared out into space, looking at what once was Asgard, but was now nothing.

"What have we done?" Destiny questioned.

Heimdall approached the window.

"You saved us from extinction. Asgard is not a place. It's a people." He stated.

A few minutes later.

Destiny's POV:

I sat down in the captain's quarters, still cleaning my staff and fixing up a few minor injuries. Nothing was going to be the same for me, especially now that the place I had spent my whole life at was now gone and I was now blind out of my right eye. I stood up and approached the mirror on the other side of the room, standing right next to Thor as I examined the massive scar across my face. Thor was also now fixed up and his missing eye was covered up with an eyepatch that we had found. As I glanced in the mirror, the sight of Loki standing behind us caught my eye.

"It suits you."

Thor and I both turned around to look at our brother.

"Perhaps you're not so bad after all, brother." Thor said.

"Maybe not." Loki replied.

"If you were here, we might even give you a hug." Thor added.

After saying this, I picked up a random soap dish and threw it straight towards Loki, believing it to be an illusion of him, until Loki caught the soap dish in his hand.

"I'm here." He assured us.

We smiled and each wrapped our arms around Loki, who I don't think particularly enjoyed the hugs but said nothing about them, and we left the room to approach the front of the ark, where the citizens were crowded around, and Valkyrie, Hulk and Heimdall stood at the front.

"Your throne." Valkyrie presented when we approached.

I glanced back over at Thor, and he reluctantly and hesitantly sat down. Loki and I joined the others.

"So, King of Asgard. Where to?" Heimdall asked.

"I'm not sure." Thor said before glancing towards Korg and Miek. "Miek, where you from?"

"Oh, Miek's dead." Korg said. "I accidentally stepped on him on the bridge. I've felt so guilty I've been carrying him around ever since."

As Korg finished explaining, Miek suddenly wiggles back to life.

"Oh, Miek, you're alive. He's alive everyone. What was you're question?"

Thor turned to me and smiled. I knew exactly what he was thinking and I was deciding the same thing.

"Earth it is." He stated.

The ark then began making its way through space back to Earth.

***

Thor, Loki and I were all staring out the window, into space as we traveled through space to Earth.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?" Loki asked us.

"Sure. The people on Earth love us. We're really popular." Thor explained.

Loki paused for a moment, before speaking again.

"Let me rephrase that: do you think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?"

"Probably not, to be honest." Thor replied.

"But I wouldn't worry brother." I said as I patted his back. "I'm sure everything is going to work out fine."

I smiled as we all stared back out the window, moments before all three of our smiles fell as the massive shadow of an enormous ship peered right in front of ours.

A/N: Sorry for the extremely late update. I was really busy with stuff like school and it was difficult to keep up with school and stay motivated enough to finish this chapter not to mention I had a bit of writers block while writing this part. But anyway that's the end of Thor Ragnarok but now I will (when I get to it of course) be able to start on Avengers Infinity War so that will be fun. Anyway that's it for this chapter. Peace out!

A/N 03/19/2022: Despite the numerous deaths in Avengers IW, it's actually one of my favourite movies and look forward to editing that part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.2K 39
AHEBE ODINSDOTTIR is the hidden princess of asgard. odin didn't want anyone to know that he has another daughter "the goddess of life and war" she's...
19.1K 782 25
Thank you so much for #3 in #buckyxreader and #6 in #asgard Please be sure to read the second book in this series! It's a bit shorter but I'm sure yo...
398K 10.6K 19
IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR PRINCESS OF ASGARD GODDESS OF LIFE "you can be queen just as great as your brothers can be king." 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 OF "𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€π‹π‹πˆ...
136K 3.4K 47
After a while of running, I found the glass cell that held Loki. "I thought you had abandoned me" He said jokingly. "When have I ever abandoned you...