Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Brat (Genderswap G!P)

2.5K 22 1
By fuckboy_cagayo

Jade

We make it to the hotel room and Lenny wasted no time attacking my lips. I close the door with my foot and lead him to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

I put a hand on the back of his neck as I press myself against him. He moans, rubbing his bulge on me. "Fuck, I want you," I practically growl then bite his lip.

"I want you too," he breathes out huskily, grabbing onto the front of my shirt.

He pants against my mouth, hands going to undo the button on my jeans. I hum, going to ease my hand up his shirt, feeling on his abs. "Mm," he groans, breaking the kiss to pull his shirt off.

I stare down at his stiff nipples and lean in, taking one into my mouth while my hands work on getting his shorts off.

We were both hard as rocks and I can't wait to be inside of him.

I began stroking his length and he moans my name. "Fuck, Jade." I detach myself and looked into dark eyes, "Who do you belong to?" I husk out.

He bites his slightly red lip. "You," he says in a breathy whisper. I reach behind him and press the plug I slipped in him earlier deeper, making him whimper. "Speak up," I demand. "Y-You," he keens louder to my satisfaction.

"Good boy," I praise before taking the rest of his clothes off. Once he was undressed, he stripped my clothes off of me, licking his lips when my member sprung out.

He wraps his strong hand around it and slowly got down on his knees, looking up at me. "Is Perrie gonna be late?" He asks and I caress his scruffy face, "She knows the consequences."

I told her to be here no later than 2pm and it's already ten minutes after.

Lenny nods before wetting his lips then encasing me with his mouth.

These two, among a few others, are my subs and I'm their Mistress; Lenny is the best behaved, but can be a cheeky thing sometimes. Meanwhile, Perrie's a fucking brat that's nearly impossible to punish.

I punished her so hard one night that it was hard for her to sit. I originally gave her 20 lashes for talking back, but she smirked and asked for 30 more. Then 50. She ended up with welts and countless big orgasms that night.

The only effective punishment is the candle.

What I do is melt it and let it drip all over her body while I'm inside of her.

The first time was to see how far I could push her pain tolerance. She was a slut for a rough fuck that left her with bodily reminders. One night, she brought up wax play and I set it in action the next time she misbehaved.

Afterwards, her skin was beet red and covered in dried lavender-scented wax.

We agreed it's her new punishment.

I put my hand on the back of his head, making him choke on it. He gags and removes himself to catch his breath. He strokes me and looks up at me with submission in his eyes.

"Mistress?" He pants.

"Yes, Baby Boy?"

"If she's late, can I give her the candle?" I play with his hair and nod, "If you continue being good."

"Yes, ma'am," he returns and forces as much of me as he could, choking a little; he usually has problems getting nearly half of me. I praise him with a groan, grinding against his face, but careful not to overwhelm him.

This continues until I feel my toes tingle. I pull him off by his hair and wipe his wet mouth for him. "Good boy."

"For you," he says and I smile, playing with his hair a bit. Moments later, someone knocks on the door in a specific rhythm.

"Stay right here, Pet."

"Yes, ma'am," he nods and I slip on a robe before answering the door. There stood Perrie wearing a somewhat apologetic look, but I'm no fool.

I glare at her, pulling her inside and shutting the door. "It's 2:46, you're late," I say dominantly as she removes her jacket, revealing a crop top that exposed the bottom part of her breasts.

"I got hungry, so I stopped for food," she says with a shrug.

I scowl at her, getting so close, I could see the lines in her bluish-gray irises.

"This is the third time you've been late this week, you know that, right?" I say lowly, grabbing the hem of her shirt. Her eyes widen as she allows me to take it off, revealing her wonderful bust.

"Huh?" She questions and I hum, going to unbuckle her belt. "The first time, you were 15 minutes late. The last time, only 5, but you were already close before we got there. And now, you're 35 minutes late because you went to get food."

She gets this guilty look on her face, bowing her head slightly. I take her chin and lift it with my finger. "You know what this means, right, Pet?" She sighs, "Candle?"

"Mhm, but I'm not gonna do it," I informed while getting her jeans and thong off. "You're not?" Instead of answering her, I wrap my hand around her wrist and lead her to the bedroom.

Lenny was still in place and I smirk, "That's my good boy." His eyes light up when he sees Perrie and the look of guilt on her face. "Does that mean...?"

I nod, "You can stand up." He does so with a question on his face. "What's on your mind, Pet?" He glances at her again then me. "Can you tie her up, please, Mistress?"

She begins to protest, "Shut up. You broke a rule, now you're gonna get punished. And you're gonna take it like a good slut, am I clear?"

She nods, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" She then does that familiar, cheeky grin. "Yes, Jade."

I take a handful of her soft tresses and tug hard, making her hiss in pain. I practically throw her onto the bed, making her bounce a bit. "Baby Boy, get the candle, cuffs, and my lighter," I say, keeping my eyes on my brat.

"Yes, ma'am," I hear and his footsteps going into the main area. I undo my robe and let it drop to the floor. "What's the safe word?"

"Cherry," she says with a hint of cockiness. I hum, getting onto the bed. I pull her by her legs, putting them on my thighs. "Why do you like being a brat, Pez?" I ask while dragging my dick over her already glistening paradise.

Her breath hitches a bit, "Because it's fun." I chuckle darkly, voice getting lower, "Mhm, I bet."

Before she could respond, Lenny comes in with the items in hand, giving me two pairs of handcuffs. "Wrists," I say and she hesitates a bit before obeying.

I lock one wrist then hooked it to the headboard before doing the other. I then rise up on my knees, bringing her legs onto my shoulders. She licks her lips then glances at the man.

He was melting the candle down until it was a pool of dark orange. I start circling her slick entrance slowly.

"Oh, fu—," I cover her mouth.

"Be a good slut and keep it down. If you can't, I brought the ball gag."

She shakes her head strongly. "I'll be quiet, Mistress," she says, glancing at my good boy again.

The man stood by her head, looking to me for further instructions. I nod at him as I tease my tip inside, "Eyes on me, slut." She immediately does so and I silently praise her. I grab her throat looking her dead in the eyes.

"You're a little pain slut. You love being punished and treated like the little fuck whore you are," I seethe before smacking her face. She bites her lip with a moan, nodding sensually. "I'm your slut, Mistress," she whispers.

I ease the head inside and her eyes roll back a bit with a low groan. "Go ahead, Len," I say, loving how wet she is. I watch as he tilts the candle, making the scented liquid drip onto her stiffened peak.

She arches with a strained moan, but it's replaced with a sigh when I start dragging in and out. "Oh, shi—!" I slap her in the face again just as another drop dots her reddening chest.

She hisses and I glare at her, "One more and I'm sending him to get the gag." She shakes her head frantically, "No, Mistress. I'll be quiet. I'm sorry. Please, don't stop."

Her desperate pleas paired with her throbbing, soaked essence causes me to twitch inside of her. I smack her again then grip her throat, thrusting in the rest of me.

She gasps as quietly as she could, eyes fluttering, but stays on me. Lenny continues to litter her chest, watching as it goes from dark orange to a lighter shade as it dried.

After a few minutes, I speed up, moaning softly when she clenches. She then locks her ankles behind my neck and I smile wolfishly.

"No louder than that, slut," I say, rolling my hips the way she likes. Her eyes close as her head is thrown back. He proceeds to cover her chest, making the woman squirm and bite her lip hard.

I take her clit under my thumb and began stroking her at the same tempo as my thrusts.

She lets out choked noises and whispers of pleasure. "Good slut," I praise. She lifts her head, nodding wordlessly at me then looks back up at Lenny.

Her hisses of pain makes me so hot that I could cum at least three times.

She's clenching around me so beautifully, I could cum on the spot.

"Ah!" She nearly screams when more wax hits her skin.

Once most of her torso was red littered in orange, I instructed him to blow it out. "Get on your stomach," I tell him and he instantly obeys.

My tempo speeds up a bit as I go to play with the red silicone ball resting between his perfect cheeks. "Kiss her," he immediately does so, groaning lowly as I tug on the toy.

"You can make all the noise you want, Pet. You've earned it," he thanks me by pushing back on my hand. I reward him while I punish her.

I feel her walls flutter as her high starts coming in. They were swallowing each other's moans; the whole thing was causing my high to sneak up on me.

I pull out of her, earning a whimper. I then lean in his ear and whisper, "I want you to fuck her senseless while I fuck you senseless." He smiles and nods, "Yes, Mistress."

I make room for him, watching as he guides his stiff thickness into her freshly fucked center. She arches with a high pitched gasp. To my pleasure, he goes, "Shhh, keep it down."

He starts up his own tempo, hugging her thighs.

I pull the string of red balls from Lenny slowly, loving the sounds of their combined moans.

My cum from earlier oozes out of him and I give his ass a good smack. "Mm! Fuuuck...," he groans, going faster. Her eyes were all white and her mouth was opened in a silent moan.

Once he was nice and slick, I line up and enter him. I close my eyes briefly in ecstasy before losing my shit and pounding him. "Aaaaahhh, fuck!" He groans while the woman is struggling to keep it down.

I slow down to speak, but let Lenny continue.

"What time did I say to be here, slut?" She bites her lip hard in pure frustration and want. "T-Two... oh, fuuu... oh, shit...," she moans in a high pitched voice.

"You wanna cum, slut?"

"Yes! Yes, please, Mistress," she pants, wrapping her legs around us as best as she can. "You promise you'll be good this week?" She nods, eyes screwed closed.

"Yes... yes, please... please, let me cum... Please, Mistress."

With that, I say, "Lemme hear you, slut," before pounding the man while he pounded her.

Lenny's grunts of pleasure were nearly completely drowned out by her moans. I was high off of the feelings and the sounds, already moments away from filling him again.

Though, I have a better idea.

I pull out of him and tell him to do the same. She lays boneless and breathless. Her blushed skin was glistening with sweat and her legs trembled.

I then say in his ear, "We're gonna stand up." He nods and assists me by undoing the cuffs. He holds his arms out and she jumps on him. I get behind her and she chuckles sexily, "No mercy. I've been a bad slut." I hum in agreement, lining up with her tight ring.

My member was soaked so I wasted no time in entering her.

"AHHHH! FUCK!" She slackens against me while a hand clawed at Lenny's buff arm. He soon reenters her and she laughs in titillation.

"Oh, GOD! YEEEES! OH! OH!" My right hand wedges between them to play with her clit, making her stiffen up. I pause my hips, letting the two do the work while I try not to bust.

Perrie's noises were getting louder and I can feel my orgasm rising.

"You're gonna cum, slut?" I ask her before biting the top of her ear. "Mmmm, fuck, yes! Please, let me cum! I'll be a good slut, please!"

Lenny and I lock eyes and I wink at him. He understands and fucks her unapologetically. "FUCK! OH, FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM!" I rub her clit faster, moaning when she clenches around my dick.

"Cum for us, Perrie," Lenny husks, rolling his hips a certain way. An arm hugs him close while her free hand tangle in my hair, pulling with purchase.

"OHHHHH, YEEEEEEES!" And just like that, she arches and squirts him out, drenching me. He holds her up on me while going down to drink her juices. I feel him take me out so he could suck me, making my toes curl.

Perrie places one foot on the floor for better balance.

"Are you gonna cum in my ass, Mistress?" I give her a knowing smile, "I'ma cum wherever he puts me." I shudder when he gives me a particularly harsh suck.

"Oh, sh—," I sigh when he slips me into her paradise while he proceeds to eat her out. "Ohhhh... fuuuuuuck... oh, shiiit," she whimpered as I throb and twitch inside of her.

Lenny's noisy eating paired with Perrie's texture and moans, I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer.

"Oh, cum in me, Mistress... oh, fuck...," she rocks back on me the best she can, making my eyes roll back.

I strain as I release ropes of cum inside of the bratty blonde. When I was done, I pull out and push her back on the bed. She gets on her hands and knees in front of Lenny, looking at him innocently.

"I want you to cum in my ass," she says and he looks at me with wide eyes. I nod and watch as he spreads her out, then lines them up. "Ohh," he groans, thrusting slowly. "Oh, f... oh, fuc— shit...," he throws his head back when she starts fucking back on him.

I go over kiss his neck and place the beads back inside of him. "Yeah... oh, yeah... fuck," he moans, getting more strained as more go inside of his tight hole.

"Yes... oh, fuck... shit... Shit!... OH, SHIT!" He goes stiff as he's pushed off the edge, a bead of sweat rolling down the middle of his chest.

Perrie giggles wantonly. "Oh, I love when you two fill me up." I grab a handful of her hair and yank it back, making her wince. "So, when I say 2:00, what do I mean, slut?"

She bites her lip, eyes full of sex and danger.

"You meant 2:00, Mistress."

"Or what will happen?" She glances at the remaining pieces of wax that stayed glued on her sweaty body.

"I get the candle."

———
*I failed N🌰 Nut November on the 1st lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹