Crossover (Dio x reader)

Oleh shirah99

Imagine if some of Jojo's characters are exist in our world. What would you do? Can you handle them? Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The first perfect guy

139 6 10
Oleh shirah99

Hello, readers!  I've been reading some of Dio x reader fanfiction. I'm type of person to make a different story plot. Trying to be unique. I hope you guys and enjoyed. 

The original speedpaint from an artist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb0HZG0ylUw

Credit to the artist.

Enjoy!!

Your POV

Today is Monday which is the first day of the week to go to college. I'm 21, and my everyday life is just going to college and study. No dating or having a relationship with someone as I have no interest.

I took an animation two years course as I like to draw so much and I like to watch anime, especially Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. My favourite of all characters is Dio, my hubby. I want to correct that myself that I'm not interested in REAL LIFE guys. Thinking about anime guys are much better as they will not cheat on me, and I can do whatever I want with him.

Dio may be an asshole, but I couldn't deny how sexy and charming he is. He makes everyone GAY!! Luckily I'm a female.

I sat on my table, tapping on the wooden with my fingers, waiting for my class to end before I could continue to read another chapter of Dio x reader fanfiction. As soon as my lecturer dismissed the class, quickly I got up from my seat and exited the room in relief.

"Finally I'm free from hell," I said it to myself.

I have another two hours of my free time before another part of my hell is coming, which is my part-time job as a waitress at one of the fancy restaurant at 6 pm sharp. Currently, my watch showed the time is 4 pm. My workplace and college are not far apart, so I can rest inside the campus for a while.

I went to the nearer bench in my campus, and sit on it, and then I can continue enjoying to read another chapter of Dio fanfiction, especially when it comes to lemon part. Oh, my God!! I wish someone like him exist in this dreary world.

I was too focused on the plot until I heard someone shouted my name.

"Hey, (y/n)

I looked up. It was a blonde girl walking toward me.

My mind thought one of the Dio memes.

'Oh? You're approaching me?' I laughed to myself quiet enough without getting noticed by her.

"Hi, Caroline!" I replied to my friend from my class. She is sweet friends, but at the same time, she can be annoying. Most of the time she wants to get hangout with me or wanted to discuss with time, it always falls at the wrong time. It is like the time you have a chance to have dinner with someone special, and then she joined the table all of a sudden.

"Wanna hang out or something? I feel so bored and nothing to do after class," she complained.

"Nothing to do, huh?" I said with my monotonous tone. "How about you can take over my shift tonight. How about that?" I said in sarcastically.

I can see her face is full annoyed with sarcasm.

" How should I know if you're working or not after class?!"

I rolled my eyes and back to read the fanfiction.

"What are you reading (y/n)?" She asked curiously.

" As usual, a fanfiction of my hubby and me," I answered, not bothering to look at her as I was so concentrated on the new chapter. She knew that my hubby is only Dio Brandi. With my answer, she scoffed.

"Erh...Him again? " She said with annoyed.

" Is there any problem, young lady?" I lifted my head and glared at her.

"Hell yeah! He killed Kakyoin, my baby!!" She cried dramatically.

Yeap, she is a fan of Jojo as well and, she is a massive fan of Kakyoin. I remembered the time when Caroline and I watched Stardust crusader episode of where Kakyoin used a twenty-meter radius of his emerald splash on Dio. Unexpected;y. she saw a scene that she regretted to watch. We saw a scene that my hubby killed her hubby by punching a hole through Kakyoin's body in Dio's stopped time. It was sad that he died with that tragic music background. That's why she hates Dio so much. It scarred her for life.

Of course, I cried, but not as sad as how I cry for Jonathan's and Caesar's death. Jonathan's life was hell, and he doesn't deserve to be treated in that way. I'm sorry Dio, but you are such a dick but still love you. And I shipped Dio and Jonathan so much. ( Sorry for people who shipped Dio and Pucci or someone else cause I really them both. But when it comes to Caesar, it's so emotional, especially with the music background. I can't help it but cry no matter how many times I have watched.

All of a sudden, Caroline's scream broke my thought.

"KAKYOIN! *sob * You said no one could deflect your emerald splash!" She cried dramatically.

I quickly looked around the surrounding that hoped no one sees us.

" Can quit it?! Don't embarrass me." I whispered, yelling at her.

I know it's hard to accept it but hey, he will always in your heart as long as you remembered him.

Timeskip...

During my shift...

I have to work as a part-timer waitress as I need money to support my college fees, department and my daily need. They paid me $10 per hour, which is enough for me alone. It's kind of tired for me to work and study at the same time., but I have no choice. I grew up without parents, and I was an orphan. My parents put me in an orphanage as they thought I was a mistake and they wouldn't take responsibility. Such an asshole...

I served foods and beverages for my whole shift while waiting for my work to end, and I can continue to do my things again. I keep serving to the customer till I have to serve to one specific customer, which attract my attention.

I walked toward him and read his feature. His hair is golden blond, pale skin well-toned muscular and tall body and has a charming look, wearing a white long sleeve with blue jeans. He looked like Dio. If he cosplayed as my hubby, I'm sure I fall in love with him and don't care about any other men.

As soon as I reached his table, I can't help it but admire him.

'He is so HOT!" I screamed internally.

As soon as the man cleared his throat, I shooked my head to get together, and I saw his face, he already noticed that I was daydreaming. With that, I blushed.

"S-sorry sir for that! What would you like to have, sir?"

My heart starts to beat even more faster as soon as he began to open his mouth.

" I would like to have red wine, please. "

His voice was really deep, and I never met a man with that voice was that sexy. I could imagine that man can be the best cosplayer of Dio. I wish I could hear his Muda or wrryy. That will be awesome.

"Okay, sir," I said, making sure that I'm not stuttering when talking to him.

As I brought a bottle of red wine to him, I noticed that he didn't order any of our food.

"Here you go, sir," I said as I pour him a glass of red wine.

"Thank you, dear." I blushed at his words.

After I have done with him, I continue to serve another customer, but at the same time, I keep watching him from a far distance.

It has been an hour, and yet that blond guy was just sitting there with his elbows on the table, holding his hands, his eyes just stared on the table, thinking, still hasn't eaten but only keep drinking his red wine.

'I wonder what is he thinking.' I thought to myself.

15 minutes before the restaurant close, he finally raises his hand to pay the bill. As soon as I saw that, I quickly come to him, but unluckily, my manager is coming to serve him. I never feel so disappointed in my life. It was my golden chance to talk to him again, but it was taken away.

Before I could walk away, I heard someone called my name.

"(Y/n)." My manager called.

Am I in trouble for daydreaming?'

"There is a young man who wanted to see you." He said it to me.

I don't know if this is a piece of good or bad news. I'm afraid if he wanted to complain to me for daydreaming. As soon as I arrived at his table, I cleared my throat to get him noticed me.

"Hi, Sir. I heard you were calling for me."

He looked up from where the voice came from, as soon as he realised I stood in front of him, he smirked.

'Don't smirk, you asshole!' I screamed internally and melt on his expression.

"Yes, I did."

Oh yess, he did..

He came to be closer to me all of a sudden. I thought that he was going to make that he shouldn't, especially in the restaurant. But I don't mind hehehehe. But it looks like he tries to tell me something.

"You seem to be a nice girl. I didn't bring my cash with me to pay the bill. "

"Uh, sir. You have other choices too. You still can pay by credit cards." I told him.

He showed his confused looks to me.

"What's a credit card?" He is not sure of it, which brought you to more stress. "Never mind of that, but I know that I didn't own any of it."

I don't know if he is serious or not. But if he is not going to pay the bill, he will be in big trouble.

" Are you serious, sir? You are going to be in big trouble for not paying. And why are you even here in the first place if you do you have any to settle the bill?!" I whispered yelling at him, making sure that no one heard us.

"I'm sorry, dear. But I can't live without booze. And that's why I'm calling you to serve me instead of your manager. Please help me to pay off the bill.

You scoffed at his sentence.

"Excuse me, sir. You went too far. I - "

I was cutting off by him showing his silver ring from his pocket.

"In exchange, I give you my silver ring, You can sell it to the pawnshop."

I surprised at his action. But he probably trying to trick me by giving me a fake ring.

"You probably trying to trick me, by giving me a silver ring to me, aren't you? If that ring is real, you should be gone to pawnshop by yourself, and you can get more booze you want."

He looks surprised at my words. He really has the intention to trick me. Just like the other...

"No, dear. It's real. How about this? If you pay for me first, I will follow you to a nearer pawn shop. You will see the answer, whether it's real or not. "

I rolled my eyes and thinking about it. I'm scared if the blond guy tries to trick me. But at the same time, I want to get to know him more. He looks like Dio. I know it's a stupid reason that I ever have.

"Erghh.. Fine.. But if you lied to me, you'll watch out!"

He grinned as he appreciated it. Why am I so soft-hearted, especially with that man. God.. please help me...

As I have already paid for his bills. As much as I admire him, but he is an asshole for robbed some of my monthly saving.

My shift has ended, and I went to my locker to take change into my casual outfit before I grabbed my bag and exited the place.

'I can't believe it! I helped a man who I don't even know and being irresponsible for paying his bills. It's like really live without booze, and yet he can survive without eating anything.'

I thought to myself, and then a second, I frowned.

'Wait, did I just said he can't live without booze? '

I try to recap back from the beginning.

His blond hair, pale skin, tall and well tone the muscular body. I'm not sure of the rest of his feature. His deep voice and the weird of all that he doesn't know what a credit card is but he is willing to give his silver ring, but I'm not sure if it is real or fake.

And he can't live without booze just like Dio.

That man is so weird but still beautiful man I ever have seen.

=================

To be continue....

I hope you guys like the first chapter. It has been 3 or 4 years that I had never published a new chapter of any of my story.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
177K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...