Madly In Love ♥️

Par lucky_lakshmi

every story will not have a happy endings ❤️ some stories are mean to be sad stories 🥺🥺🥺 and this is also... Plus

prologue and cast and characters
raglak meeting _______ at first sight ???😝

ragu's reaction 🙈

570 47 599
Par lucky_lakshmi

First of all I am sorry friends 🥺🥺for late update.

Darling 🙈🙈🙈forgive your waste fellow

With lots of confusion we first our story.
Lights off camera rolling and action 🙊🙈😝😝
Recap : friendship at first sight 😁😁😁

Lucky and ragu conservation continue.....

Ragu to ragu brain
Ragu : see because of you I am going to embarrass now. 😔😔😔you always like this without doing your job correctly you always sleeping.

Ragu brain: I am doing my job correctly only
Ragu : really 🤨
Ragu's brain : if I am not working perfectly till know you would be in mental hospital by now 😏😏😏😏😏
Ragu :😒😒😒 time waste ,bye

Ragu and lucky

Ragu by closing her eyes : see I don't know that there is a concept like friendship at first sight 🤔. That's why I talked with you like that 😁.and red rose was added more doubt that 🧐. And if we clearly think means fault is yours only😒 . You Should have asked me my friendship right without doing this drama 🤷🤷.

Lucky : 😒 don't call it as drama it is lucky's style 😎and that red rose is favourite so I give you that 😋as I want to be your friend I must know your liking right and I thought to make our first meet uniquely .see in future our children ask about first meet means we have to tell them something interesting right 😝😝😝😝😝😝.

Ragu : 🥴🥴wow what explanation 😒 !! What if I reject your proposal #your friendship proposal

Lucky : see that is up to you ragu 😁whatever I respect your decision and I know that you will accept my friendship😎😎 because no one can resist my friendship 😝😝😝😝

Ragu : 😒😒😒I think you don't know self praising injuries to health.

Lucky : 😁😁😅😅I am saying truth only you know . Any way it's getting late one  Hitler ke brother that means my father waiting to scold me .  I am leaving . Soo kal milenge chalte chalte wherever you want 😉😉.

Ragu : 😕😕you are not even saying "I will  you drop till house" and you are saying you want my friendship.

Lucky : first of all you also want me to come your house (ragu:😅😅😅)and second second Nothing will happen to you because someone always watching or you can say protecting you 🧐🧐.you know so bye aur ha my phone is in that Letter back msg me after reaching your home 😁😁.this is last time bye .👋👋

After lucky went from there .
Ragu : god why you send me this crack piece in my life 😞😞. You know I am already half mental you want to me become full mental like Mounika543 right  🙍🙍.

Saying this she went from there .
In another place someone's phone was ringing .
One person came and answered it .

Opposite side: sir madam meet with that friendship at sight guy 👩🤝👨and they talked for sometime🙊 and that guy left from there🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️after some time madam so went from there🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️ .

That person : ok did he do something suspicious 🧐or watching her with wrong intention🤨 .

Opp side : no sorry he was definitely mad🥴 but he is good 😊sir

That person: ok did she reached her house safely 🏡🚶🏻‍♀️.

Opp side : yes sir 😁.

Person : good ☺️now continue your job . I have some work I will go .

Opp side : ok sir 😁😁(in his heart: bye sir see you soon 😝)
(Don't misunderstand him guys poor fellow want say bye to his boss but due to dear of his boss he saying that in his heart 😌😌)

Mean while in mm all are in hall having snacks .

That time lucky came there by whistling 😙😙😙🔑🔗 my playing with his bike key chain . before entering the hall lucky setter his hair and keeping a decent look he went in side .

After seeing lucky dp whose was discussing something to ram stopped it . started questioning lucky.

Dp : here the prince of our house .tell me your majesty you want water or cool drink after all you are very busy in rooming in roads you must need it 😌😌

Lucky( without thinking ): I think I will like to have cool drink 😋 with ice cubes please 😁.
Dp :😶😐😤😤lakshhhhh
Meanwhile others are trying to control there laugh 🤭🤭.pari was signalling something to 🤫🤫 lucky .

Lucky : (hitler ke brother 😬) I was kidding papa .

Dp : leave that where you went morning without having breakfast 🤨🤨.

Lucky : papa I went to 🤔to...🤔🤔haa  Omi house papa 😋😃

Dp : but your Chachi said that you went to complete your project work .🧐🧐

Lucky whose was glaring suji for not informing him this 😒😒😒
suji:😅😅😅

By seeing this ram came midde and try to cover it .

Ram : bhaiya he went to Omi house for completing project work 😅😅. right lucky

Lucky : yes papa chacha was right 😁😁 (😘😘chacha I love you )

Lucky : I am very tired by doing project work I will going to my room 😁😁bye papa 👋👋 .

Here  ragu....

After meeting lucky ragu went to temple and chatted with God and gave talked with beggers and gave medicines to them .
She went to her house .like as usual her father with serious face doing something without Caring about her.
Dadi doing something in kitchen Dadda ji having his coffee .

Ragu  : dadi 😁😁😁 your laado is come .

Dadi : aagayi meri laadoooooooo 😘😘😍see I preparing your favourite dish for dinner .

Ragu : really😍😍😘😘aww dadi  I love you 1 lakh times 😝by saying she hugged her dadu

Dadi : Hahaha 😂😂 love you too one crore times 😉😉😉.now go and  take some rest  😁😁😁.

Ragu : ok dadi 😁😁😘bye .

Ragu went to her room and after lot of thinking she msged lucky  that she reached her home 🤔🤔🤔and switch of her phone 🙄 without waiting for reply .

After that she had her dinner and went to sleep .
Before that she shared everything to her maa  and said about lucky .
Ha maa today also I felt someone following me 🧐🧐 like as Usual
(Me : I always do something like this 🙈🙈🙈 whenever I do something in my phone )

Lucky after receiving her msg he was dancing .🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻.

Lucky to himself : now I will prove that papa was wrong 🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻.

All are went to sleep .
Meanwhile in a place someone talking to a photo .

That person : I am really miss you  . I hope we will meet 🤧🤧. once we will meet I will never let you go away from me 😭😭.

Good night buddy by saying this that person went to dreamy world 😝😝😝.

Next day as usual ragu went to college .when she was going to her someone suddenly came from her back side near her ear and shouted bhowwwwwww 🙊🙊.

Ragu jumped from her place . after understanding what happened she turned to see who that person .

Ragu : you ???

That person : yes me then one and only lucky your we bestie 😉😎.

Ragu : still I don't accept your friendship proposal 🤷🤷so I am not your bestie .

Lucky : you msged me night right I taken that as yes from you 😁😁😁😁.

Ragu: 🥴🥴what ok leave it what are you doing here don't you have another work than doing friendship with me .

Lucky : I am doing my work is mean I am also studying here only and I am in  your class  🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️.

Ragu : cholly ,I don't even know my classmates 🙆🙆.

Lucky:😒😒😒 good habit .

Ragu : ok let's goo for class  .we are getting late

Lucky : no I am going to canteen after class you come there ok bye 👋😒🥴 .

Ragu went to her class and lucky went to canteen .

It's now Lunch break ragu went to canteen.
Lucky by seeing her he waved to her .

Ragu sat beside lucky 😁.

Lucky : ok now start 🤗.
Ragu : what ??🤨🧐.
Lucky : I know you want to ask me something you can ask me .

Ragu : actually that is why me as your friend🤔🤔.

Lucky : 😁😁you know my papa always scold me by saying you and your friends are same all are stupids .😬😬.

Ragu : soo what is wrong in that 😝😛.

Lucky : I want to show him that I to have a intelligent friend by showing you to him 😎😎🥳

Ragu like what 🙃🙃🙃🙃for this you want to do friendship with me .

Lucky : hihihi 😅😅😅means not only this when I saw you for the first time . I really liked your attitude 😁.

Ragu : and when did you saw me first .

Lucky : a month before some senior try to rag you right

Ragu said yes by recalling it .
FB .......start .

Ragu was going to her class . A  group of  seniors are raging there. One of them saw ragu and called her by calling behen ji .

Ragu : after confirming that they are calling her . She started them  towards them .

Ragu to the one who called her behen ji .

Ragu : ji bhaya ji y did you called me .

That guy : what is 🙄🙄bhaya ji .

Ragu : see bhai you also called me with so much love behen and added ji as respect .and you know my dadi always says that respect the one who respect you .you respected me so I Have to give you respect right 😁😁😁😁. I soo happy that I got a bhai here . I was always wanted a bhai I don't have .now I think I have one 😁😁😁

That guy : 🙄😳😳😳 ( she beated me with sentiment  yaar 🥺😷)

Ragu : tell me bhai do you have any work with me .

That guy : signalled no by shaking his head .😶

Ragu ; so can I go from here bhai  .🙄.

That guy : ha 😳.

End of the FB .
Lucky : I was there when this incident happen. From that time I wanted to do friendship with you .😁😁😁

Ragu : 😁😁who was smiling till then . y don't you asked me friendship that time only 🤔🤔.

Lucky : not now  😉😉 because ..

Ragu : Because ...??

Lucky : because I am not feeling like saying this 😁😁😁😁.by saying he run from there .

Ragu : 😬😬😬you stupid .

Ragu went to her class but she not interested in that 😔😔😔 poor ragu .

Like this some days went like that .

Lucky and ragu become good friends 😁😁(let me tell you only friends 😊😊😊)

Precap : pakka sanky Entry 😁😁😁🙈🙈🙈
.........................end of the part ......................

Thank you so much for reading this 🤗🤗.
You are all really very Brave because you are reading my ff 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 which was not like ff at all.

And stay home and  stay safe....

Always keep smiling 😁😁😁😁
Tho Phir milenge chalte chalte another part mein.
Till then Miss me 😝😝😝
                                        Your's obediently ,
                                                   Lucky 😁😁.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Alina Par ihidethisapp

Fiction générale

1.4M 37.1K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
36.4K 2K 19
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
28.5K 1K 38
Will there ever be a home as sweet as she? Homelessness is all Maryanne knows. Yet, sheltered by her fairly overprotective father, it's hard for her...
1.4M 127K 62
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...