The Sun and Moon [haechan x r...

By akdanijen

"you are my moon, i am your sun and we'll be the most beautiful eclipse that the world has ever seen" ā˜€ļøšŸŒ™ -h... More

怊 !!! 怋
怊 introduction 怋
怊 the sun 怋
怊 the moon 怋
怊 second part 怋
怊 third part 怋
怊 fourth part 怋
怊 fifth part 怋
怊 sixth part 怋
怊 seventh part 怋
怊 farewell from the moon 怋
怊 characters 怋
怊 1k?? 怋
怊 210526 - The Lunar Eclipse 怋

怊 first part 怋

311 13 1
By akdanijen

It was lunchtime back then, she was busy reading a book while walking along the hallway. He, on the other hand, was happily holding the sunflowers he received from one of his classmates. Since both of them aren't paying attention to their way, they unintentionally bumped into each other. Yuna dropped her book and Haechan, being the kind kid he is, picked it up for her. And there he saw these eyes that soon captivated his attention.

"Thank you and sorry." She shyly said. They both met each other's gaze, stared at each other for a while until Haechan spoke.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you sad?"

Yuna didn't answer the unexpected question from the lad. Instead, she fixed her glasses and decided to walk out of the scene. But he stopped her from walking away and gave her a sunflower instead, along with his beautiful warm smile. And that's how the sun and the moon first met.

☀️🌻🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 3.1K 31
Oneshoot / Twoshoot Kamu Ɨ Enhypen member Selamat membaca, semoga suka dengan ceritanya^^ . . . Cast: YN: Your Name šŸ‡ Yang Jungwon šŸˆ Lee Heeseung...
3.8K 199 26
Everything First. He was her first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, she experience all her first with him.
654K 32.7K 24
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...
16.4K 1K 13
"So if you're lonely, darling you're glowing, if you're lonely, come be lonely with me" What if two sad souls meet? Will they able to make happiness...