Stranded| m.yg ✔

By BurkahRae12

"Of all the people in the world, I had to be stranded here with you?" "Why are you sleeping during a life or... More

I N T R O
ONE| Aboard
TWO| 24 Hours
THREE| Storm
FOUR| Breathe
FIVE| Salvage
SIX| Need
SEVEN| Clean
EIGHT| Shave
NINE| Emotions
TEN| Sinking
ELEVEN| Different
TWELVE| Fever
THIRTEEN| Home
FOURTEEN| Trip
FIFTEEN| Flirt
SIXTEEN| Bite
SEVENTEEN| Deal
EIGHTEEN| Relationship
TWENTY| Dark
TWENTY-ONE| Steps
TWENTY-TWO| Rescue
TWENTY-THREE| Wrong
TWENTY-FOUR| Funding
TWENTY-FIVE| Elope
TWENTY-SIX| Cake
TWENTY-SEVEN| STRANDED
F I N A L T H O U G H T S

NINETEEN| Moments

6.2K 407 503
By BurkahRae12

The two of you ended up falling asleep as the rain refused to stop pouring down into later hours of the night. At this point, although it sounded impossible, you both had the ability to sleep even on a hard cave floor. It's what comes naturally with exhaustion. 

Oddly enough, Yoongi woke up before you did as he blinked awake to the sounds of birds and water dripping from the trees outside and you stayed still from where you had collapsed the day before.

He groaned and stretched; not wanting to wake you up but feeling pain from the horrible sleeping arrangement. Yoongi rubbed the sleep from his eyes and allowed them to further look at the colorful jungle outside the cave entrance. It greatly contrasted with the dark inside of the cave and the unknown depth to it that he didn't want to discover. 

Yoongi breathed out a bit and fully picked himself up off of the floor. The things he had packed were laying on the ground still, and after gazing at your sleeping form for a moment, he quickly crouched down to look through them and to find the object he had specifically brought along for a much anticipated purpose. 

He quickly clutched it in his hand and inspected it for a moment before storing it in his pocket safely. 

It was then that Yoongi noticed how quiet it was, and his spirits began soaring when the absence of a presence was soon discovered. Your monkey was no where to be seen. Hopefully he had wondered into the wilderness and wouldn't be coming back.

Smiling smugly to himself, Yoongi watched you as you attempted to sleep soundly; stirring a bit with the sounds of the jungle outside the entrance. Putting his hand in his pocket, he allowed his fingers to brush against the metal chain of the object that sat there and breathed out slowly in thought.

This wasn't enough. You deserved better. Although he didn't want to leave you alone at that moment, what he wanted more than anything was to make you happy. As your boyfriend, however temporary or permanent, he wanted to do the job and fill the position well. Yoongi knew this wasn't quite his style and would certainly be awkward, but he wanted to give it his best shot.

After contemplating and looking around a bit to make sure you would be OK where you were without him for awhile, he exited the cave. Before he did, he made sure to take your journal out from your pack of things and write, "I'll be back later," on the last page. Just in case. Knowing you would be angry, he didn't read any of your entries and only left the book faced up and open next to your still form. 

Birds scattered upon his presence when he first stepped outside, and Yoongi blinked due to the sudden brightness. This was uncharted territory, and he couldn't forget that. Although beautiful, he knew how dangerous the jungle really was. These thoughts made him hesitate about leaving you, but after clenching his fist and finding determination once more, he stepped forward.

Then the monkey jumped on his head.

"AISH!" Yoongi protested angrily in a fit of panic as the creature screeched in his ear and tugged on his hair. "YAH! GET OFF ME!"

Jeb did not obey in the slightest and only clung tighter as Yoongi tried to take the tussle further away from the cave so you wouldn't hear and wake up. 

"Stupid monkey," Yoongi hissed, attempting to pry him off but he not having it and instead crawling about until it's small hands reached into his pocket and pulled out the small black box that held the object Yoongi had planned on presenting to you; barring his teeth and jumping off of the flustered and angry male in the process.

"YAH!" He shouted in fury as Jeb began running away with the priceless trinket. Yoongi's cheeks were red from embarrassment and anger as he attempted to get the item back and chase the monkey uphill. He wasn't completely out of his mind and remembered to mark his path so he wouldn't loose you or the cave in his fit of rage.

He angrily snapped sticks in half and trampled areas of leaves as he chased the creature.

"I'm going to tell (Y/N)," He hissed while breathing heavily from the strain of practically climbing the steep hill. "She'll definitely agree to cook you now."

Jeb didn't seem to like this comment and released an angry grunt as he sat down and pointedly waited for Yoongi to catch up while placing the box in his mouth.

"DON'T EAT THAT!" Yoongi pleaded while practically panting now, almost on the verge of collapse before Jeb kept moving. He could only groan and keep following. 

However, Jeb soon was lost from Yoongi's sight as he seemed to disappear behind the now scarce area of trees. He followed suit; trying not to loose the animal so also pushing forward out of the jungle area.

Yoongi immediately almost completely forgot about everything, even the cursed animal with his jewelry box, as he was met with an unbelievable sight. It was... beautiful.

Now at the top of the tall hill, he seemed to be overlooking the whole island. Birds flew in the distance and he was even able to make out the beaches and waves of the ocean encircling the outer rings of the lush jungle. He blinked as wind blew past his face and he looked down to see acres of jungle and other distant hills that leaked waterfalls like tears. The two of you had only seen such a small fraction of this island you were entrapped in, and Yoongi was in total awe.

Smoke touched the clouds as he stared in shock at what could only be a volcano standing tall in the distance. He didn't know whether to be fearful or to just admire the piece of art. It's presence was powerful no matter how far away it seemed to be as it towered over the island. The two of you had never been able to see it from the other side of the hill. Fearful yet intrigued, he could only continue to stare at the volcano and the rest of the island the two of you had managed to call home but had never seen. 

You needed to see this. You would love it.

 In his awe he barely even noticed the animal he loathed so much now perched on his shoulder as it figured out how to open the small box and was now messing with the necklace inside. The sound of the monkey messing with the chain snapped him out of it and Yoongi quickly snatched the item away much to the monkey's distaste. 

"Give me that," He hissed, brushing the angry animal off of him as Jeb leaped down and immediately became distracted from his initial anger at the pale human by inspecting a stick. Yoongi scoffed and stepped past him, looking around and knowing the spot was perfect. More than perfect even. Pink stained his cheeks as he wondered how he had gotten to this point and if he was really about to do this. 

Yoongi bit his lower lip and sighed in defeat knowing how cringey his plan was but having to go through it regardless. He watched as Jeb dropped the stick and barred his teeth at him one more time before retreating back down the hill and into the jungle. Maybe this time he would leave for good. With that positive thought in mind and safely stuffing the jewelry box back in his pocket, he got to work.

~~~

You had woken up to the feeling of Jeb rooting through your hair for a snack of sorts. Tiredly laughing a bit and yawning, you sat up only to immediately notice Yoongi's missing presence.

"YOONGI!" You shouted as your eyes opened wide upon not seeing him. Panic flooded through you as Jeb didn't seem to care and only gripped onto your hair harder. You struggled to pull your aching body up, but you stood as fast as you could. The second you did however, your foot collided with your journal. You didn't remember taking it out, so you looked down to see the slightly crumpled paper with Yoongi's message scrawled against it.

You breathed out in relief that something hadn't happened to him and he simply seemed to be off doing something. It was an odd feeling to not be next to him for the first time in awhile. Seeing as you had sudden alone time, you bent down to pick up your journal and the pencil that went along with it. 

The dark cave gave you chills, so you decided to sit outside the entrance with Jeb perched on your shoulder as you continued to write in the pages. You were making tremendous progress, and wanted to keep the entries up to date. Unfortunately, Jeb had ripped out one of the pages and attempted to eat it, but it was a quick fix with the given time and you simply rewrote the page.

Writing about all of your adventures and happenings with Yoongi brought your heart a sad sort of joy as it expressed your feelings of all sorts on the pages. They made you reminiscent. Maybe, one day, if you were never found and ended up dying on the island with Yoongi, someone would find the journal. 

Then your messy, complicated, and romantic story could be told and live on. The story of the rich girl trapped in an arranged marriage and her cold snappy captain who had both fought death and feelings together until the end.

You hadn't even noticed that a tear had slipped out until it splattered against the page. You blinked, a bit unsure of why you were crying. 

"Hmm," You hummed in confusion, wiping your cheeks and stilling your pencil when you realized you had written until the present. Not wanting to leave the story at such an awkward cliffhanger, you decided to write another paragraph. You didn't know why, but your body seemed to write without you even thinking as a sudden ominous aura flooded you. 

So, now I'm waiting for Yoongi to return. The man I fell in love with in such unfortunate circumstances. He promised me a date, and although I don't know if it will really happen or not, I can't express the emotions I'm feeling right now thinking back on everything that's happened. I don't know how this story will end. I don't know about anything. Maybe Yoongi won't come back at all, and maybe the date won't happen. I don't mean to sound ominous, but so many things are uncertain at this point. So dear reader, I'm going to take a break from writing for now. I will most likely update soon. If I don't, it's OK. The fact that someone is reading this is enough. So please... always remember the crazy rich girl and the cold sailor who stole her heart. 

More  tears slid down your cheeks as you reread what you had written and couldn't believe your eyes. What was wrong with you?! Why were you so reminiscent and dark all of the sudden? Yoongi had probably just gone to collect food. You wondered if your period had come early, but you still couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen. It was a feeling that made you sad, scared, and unsure. 

Would this really be the last time you wrote in your journal? That didn't even make sense, but you still had a feeling you couldn't shake regardless of this fact. You flipped to the back and allowed your fingers to trail against Yoongi's writing that promised he would be back and couldn't help but worry a bit. It had definitely already been an hour.

Wiping your cheeks for the final time and determining you needed to get over yourself and boost your spirits, you forced a grin.

"OK Jeb, let's entertain ourselves while we wait for Yoongi. I'm thinking fashion show. How about you?"

Jeb chirped in excitement and you grinned before getting to work. First, you wondered about to find some pretty flowers. This was easy due to the fact that the jungle was abundant in the colorful plants. You stayed close to the cave just in case Yoongi came back and saw you were missing. He would probably combust if that happened. 

Something you had found yourself good at after all the months on the island was weaving together flowers. It was a good way to spend your time; which was good because without ways to entertain yourself you surly would have gone crazy by then. If you hadn't already of course, which was up for debate. 

You weaved yourself a pretty blue flower crown and placed it on your head; showing it off to Jeb who chattered in excitement at the sight and immediately tried to pull off the petals.

"No!" You scolded; pulling him off your head and placing him back on the ground to inspect his form.

You wanted to make your pet a stylish hat, so after some thinking, attempted to construct one out of a leaf. 

"O lala!" You spoke with a laugh as you placed the makeshift hat on the monkey's head. "Jeb, you look so handsome!"

Oddly enough, he complied and didn't even take it off as he continued to walk around and lick rocks he had picked up. You laughed, but your smile soon fell. If was weird without Yoongi and you were getting more and more anxious as time passed. Wasn't this supposed to be a romantic outing? Why was he gone for so long?

Not even a moment after you allowed these thoughts to race through your head, a voice cut through them.

"Why is that monkey wearing a hat?"

You whirled around in relief and excitement to see Yoongi standing there with his arms crossed while inspecting the animal and his new style in distaste. 

"Ah! Yoongi!" You breathed out and quickly ran to him in order to catch him in an embrace. He wasn't expecting this and released an 'oof' at your sudden weight as heat rushed to his cheeks. 

The flowers in your hair tickled his ear before he slightly pushed you away when he heard your light sobbing. He was surprised to see tears running down your cheeks and you quickly brushed them away.

"What's wrong?" He immediately questioned, inspecting you and trying to see if you were hurt. If there was even one scratch or bite on you that was the monkey's doing, he would throw it off the cliff without hesitation. You sniffed, looking down in confusion.

"I-I don't know. Today just feels weird... and you were gone for awhile and-"

Yoongi tisked and took a step back, looking at you wearily.

"Ah, did it... come early?" He spoke cautiously, clearly referring to your period. You rolled your eyes and tried not to laugh at how scared he still looked regarding the time of month even though it had already occurred at least five times during your time on the island.

"No Yoongi," You assured him; he breathing out in relief as the fear in his eyes left. "I honestly don't know, but I'm fine now." You gave him a thumbs up in reassurance. He looked at you skeptically as if unsure, but you interrupted whatever he had been about to say by speaking again. "So, where were you?"

Yoongi froze at the question and hesitated, suddenly regretting everything now that he was in front of you and unsure  if he could go through with his plan. 

"Well," He tried to start, flushing at the pressure and cursing himself for deciding it was a good idea to date or fall for you to begin with. "I... I want to show you."

You blinked when he outstretched his hand and you quickly took it with a smile on your face.

"Is this by any chance... a date?" You questioned sweetly. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"No," He began to reject out of habit, but then stopped when he realized what he was saying. Of course it was a date. What else would it be? He was just so used to refusing or contradicting everything you said. At that moment, seeing the happiness shining in your eyes and your hair that was entangled with bits of strewn petals from your crown, he felt a bit weak knowing he would definitely do anything you wanted just to keep that look in your eyes. "S-Sorry, I'm sort of nervous. I meant to say yes," He admitted, your hold on his hand tightening as your joy peaked even further. "This is the date I promised you yesterday. Please bare with me, (Y/N)."

Jeb interrupted the moment by jumping on your shoulder, but the second he did, Yoongi's embarrassed expression morphed into an angry one once more.

"No," He protested, "The monkey doesn't go unless we're eating him for dinner." 

"Oh, shoot," You spoke in slight fear as you saw how serious he looked. Serious enough to throw the monkey in a fire. "Sorry Jeb, looks like you're staying here."

You gripped the journal in your other hand and let go of Yoongi's to take Jeb and your things back to the cave to his initial displeasure then smug content. 

"Stay here," You informed your pet, finally following Yoongi's orders regarding the animal. "Yoongi says no monkey's allowed on dates. I guess that's fair." You patted Jeb's head then turned back to see your boyfriend leaning against the side of the cave waiting for you.

He stared at you while you placed your journal back with your other things. You noticed this and teased him a little after running back and gripping onto his hand once more.

"What are you looking at, Yoongi?" You asked innocently when his eyes continued to flit towards your form.

"You." He spoke shamelessly, cheeks turning red against his will as he tried to act unbothered. "I like the flowers too. It's... pretty."

You flushed while he led you outside the cave and your heart leaped a bit.

"You think I'm pretty?!" You questioned in excitement. You had never heard such a thing come from Yoongi's mouth and he was acting so unlike himself. However, as expected and just like himself, he only became more embarrassed after your words and denied everything.

"I-I was talking about the flowers."

"Sure," You joked, poking his colored cheeks to make him scowl. "But you didn't deny it."

Yoongi opened his mouth to most likely protest but was once again cut off by your excitement as you tossed his hand about with yours. 

"Anyway, I can't wait! Where are we going!?"

You jumped in anticipation and Yoongi finally gave up. He smiled and continued to lead you up the hill. 

"It's a bit of a hike," He informed you, "But when we get close I'll tell you to close your eyes."

"Ooooo," You spoke while wiggling your eye brows, Yoongi rolling his eyes but lacing his fingers through yours as he continued to lead you up the steep hill.

At some point you were basically climbing, and you panted heavily while Yoongi apologized for the trek. Finally, it seemed as if the trees were getting more scarce.

"Here," Yoongi pointed out, "Close your eyes. Get on my back so you don't trip on anything, and don't open them until I tell you."

"OK!" You agreed in excitement, eagerly jumping on Yoongi who let out a sound of protest at the sudden enthusiastic weight before adjusting so that he could support you. It reminded you of when he had first surprised you with the new house that he had built himself. Back then too, he had supported you like this and instructed you to close your eyes.

The memory made you smile as you nestled against him while he struggled to support your weight.

"Yah, this isn't easy uphill, so why are you making it harder?" He protested while blushing when he felt you rub against him. You didn't say anything so he sighed before erupting into the clearing at the top of the hill that over looked the whole island.

Everything looked good, so he let you down and made sure your eyes were still closed.

"Alright..." He spoke wearily, still not sure what he was doing as doubt and embarrassment continued to wash over him. He couldn't help it... after all, romantic wasn't one of his natural traits and it didn't come easy to him. "You can open your eyes." 

There was no going back as your eye lids fluttered open and immediate shock washed over your features. The moment you were able to process what you were seeing, your vision blurred with tears.

It was so beautiful and perfect. You barely even had time to admire the scenery as you were mostly focused on the set up Yoongi had clearly constructed himself. To one corner there was a small fire that even already had fish cooking next to it. A sort of table seemed to be set up complete with two chairs made from miscellaneous items Yoongi was able to find like logs. Flowers and different fruits sat on top. 

It really was a date. 

Yoongi stood flustered and shuffled a bit before noticing you were crying. He groaned in exasperation at the sight and anxiously ran a hand through his hair while attempting to find a way to calm you down.

"Aish, really?! More crying? Why do you always-"

"I love it!" You exclaimed with fresh tears shedding as you embraced him tightly and quickly planted your lips on his cheek. The sudden action startled him but a familiar warmness spread through him upon the contact and he finally broke into a smile as the embarrassment faded. You loved it? 

Pride replaced the doubt as you began happily inspecting everything and staring in shock at the gorgeous view.

"Wow... this is the whole island! I can't believe how perfect this spot is, how did you find it?!"

Yoongi cleared his throat in embarrassment as he remembered it had actually been your monkey who had found the spot, but he refused to admit this.

"I just came across it," He spoke smugly while you suddenly spotted the volcano in the distance. It made you freeze as the moment you were having with him was temporarily suspended. The smoke billowed into the sky and suddenly your throat went dry. For whatever reason, it's presence gave you mixed emotions as you suddenly became a bit fearful.

"Wait... is that a volcano?" You questioned, a bit unsure as you stared at the sight and suddenly couldn't move.

"Yeah. Cool, right?" He responded, pulling your eyes away from it when you heard how unbothered he seemed by the sight. You quickly dismissed your fear and found it ridiculous. You remembered reading somewhere that a volcano erupting is rare, and because Yoongi seemed to only view the structure as... a view, you attempted to follow suit and swallow the uneasy feeling away. After all, it had been there all along even if the two of you hadn't known. Why be nervous when you hadn't ever been before? You refused to let your weird feelings ruin the date.

Your eyes instead flickered down towards all the food Yoongi had prepared and you heard your stomach rumble. He scoffed at the noise with a small smile before motioning for you to sit down. You quickly dried your tears and felt your heart leap as you couldn't even believe it. You were having a dinner date with your boyfriend. It seemed unreal, but somehow, he was making it happen.

"Sorry in advance if this is awkward," He spoke with a flushed face, "But I'm doing my best. This is sort of new for me."

"Me too," You admitted, eyes shining a bit knowing this was your first official date ever, not even just with Yoongi, before immediately ruining Yoongi's hard work by tearing into the fruit.

"Aish!" He complained after a moment of shock as he watched you consume what had taken him so long to set up. When you ignored his protests he simply gave up and watched you instead; smiling in the process. Looking at you like this... it was hard to believe. 6 months ago, he never would have seen this coming. 

"We've been on the island for 6 months," He spoke absentmindedly, you listening and blinking when you realized this was true. Half of a year. Half of a year since you were supposed to be married to someone else. Half a year since you had met Min Yoongi, the guy you were determined to say "I love you" to before the end of the day.

Your heart soared as the two of you somehow made conversation. You had been together for months, but right then, you talked to him about anything and everything as your heart kept leaping in joy knowing this was what you had always wanted more than anything. You talked about every moment you could remember in the past 6 months and anything else you could think of mentioning about before then. He watched you speak with his usual calm composure as his lips formed a small smile.

Yoongi was happy, even though it was awkward. He hadn't seen this coming. You made him feel at peace and content even during what he had thought would have been such an embarrassing situation.

Maybe he wasn't so bad at this romance thing after all. 

"And thank you fish jesus for blessing me with such a handsome and cute guy to be stranded with, Amen," You finished praying while Yoongi rolled his eyes and the two of you ate the now very common and familiar bland taste of fish. "I'm pretending it's steak," You informed Yoongi with a smile while tearing the meat, "And that we're at a fancy restaurant. It almost feels like that, right? You did an amazing job Yoongi. I still can't believe it. If I didn't know better I'd say this was you're hundredth date."

Yoongi secretly blushed in pride as he tried to hide a smile. 

"Aish, no, I just really wanted to do something for you. To mark six months on the island, and also because we're dating now, as hard as it is for me to believe." You laughed a little and Yoongi looked down with a sudden slight shyness that had formed in the sudden silence; he drawing his tongue against his lower lip and wondering if the moment was OK. He didn't know and wasn't sure, but figured maybe he should give it a try. "Also I... wanted to give you something. Or, I guess return something?"

You blinked in surprise as you watched him fumble with something in his pocket and stand up to move behind you. You didn't turn around as he breathed out and continued talking while moving your hair to the side in a way that sent shivers crawling down your spine.

"I know I should have returned it sooner, but when I first found it a few weeks ago the timing wasn't good and a lot was going on. Now we're dating, and I realized the other day I still hadn't returned it to you. I felt guilty," He admitted as you felt a distantly familiar metal touch your skin. You didn't look down at first as overwhelming emotion washed over you. You didn't need to. You knew what it was.

Yoongi felt slightly afraid when you did nothing but move a hand up to allow your fingers to brush against the necklace. Finally, you spoke.

"M-My necklace..."

"Yeah. The one you complained about loosing I think," Yoongi quickly stepped in, not knowing what to do with the sudden increase in heat surrounding the two of you. "I found it on the shore one day and-"

"The one my dad gave me for my last birthday," You spoke in joy while for what must have been the hundredth time that day, a tear trickled down your face. 

Yoongi suddenly felt overwhelming guilt once he heard you say that. He should have returned it as soon as possible. All thoughts were swept away however when you whirled around and stood up to face him. You kept a hand on your necklace while looking up at him with your usual big teary eyes. 

"T-Thank you," You stammered, not really knowing what else to say as you smiled at him in a way that made his heart move on it's own. He stared at you emotionless for a moment and allowed the feeling of the breeze to lightly touch his skin before he suddenly breathed out a bit.

"Now what do I do?" He spoke softly in slight exasperation while eyeing your form in front of him that now wore the necklace. "Somehow now you're even prettier than before." 

It was usually Yoongi who had the habit of blushing, but after finally hearing him admit that he thought you were pretty, you knew your face was red. You were so happy. So happy in fact that as long as you could just be close to him like this forever, you didn't care about anything else.

"Can I admit something?" You shyly spoke, moving your hand away from your necklace to remove the flower crown from your head and instead place it on Yoongi's. You adjusted it a bit and watched as his face finally met the same hue as yours. "It's moments like these that I don't care that the Adonis caught fire. That I don't care we almost drowned and got stuck on a deserted island. That we're away from the world and struggling every day to survive. Sometimes I'm scared, but it's moments like these that I don't care."

You really had meant to say I love you right then, but you found yourself distracted by the way he was looking at you as you spoke. You swallowed hard.

It couldn't be helped, the moment was just too good. Yoongi's eyes widened as you suddenly grasped the front of his shirt in your hands and pulled him down to your height. Eyes now level with yours, they danced across each other before you clenched your eyes shut and quickly pressed your lips to his; tugging him even closer in the process and he stumbling closer to you. His eyes widened even further as he felt the distantly familiar touch that had haunted his dreams ever since it had first happened.

His heart raced as everything and nothing flooded his mind under the feel of your lips on his. He didn't know what to do. It only lasted a second as you pulled away almost as soon as it had happened; face red and knowing you had most likely made a mistake. 

His face quickly informed you that your suspicions were right as he looked so shocked he wasn't even moving.

"Oh no..." You breathed out, quickly releasing him fearfully and looking down in shame, "Sorry Yoongi, that was an accident."

You looked up in surprise when you heard him scoff and saw his pink cheeks and narrowed eyes.

"Accident?"

"Yup!" You squeaked, attempting to back up your claim quickly and not focus too much on the tingling you still felt on your lips that had just temporarily been against his. 

Yoongi sighed, reaching up to touch his bottom lip before quickly bringing it back down when he saw you looking and becoming upset once more.

"Yah!" He protested angrily, "Didn't we just talk about this last night?!"

"Sorry sorry, I know I know!" You spoke in a flustered mess, blushing and trying to come up with excuses. "But it wasn't a kiss to be honest, just a peck, right? It lasted like not even a whole second or anything!"

"I'm going to have a heart attack, really!" Yoongi spoke in an angrily flustered mess; now pacing a bit and running his hands through his hair in slight distress. "You... a peck!? Aish (Y/N), you-"

"I'm sorry!" You wailed, begging him for forgiveness and wondering how you were going to confess now. Yoongi paused and looked at you for a moment. You knew you messed up, but the sudden rush of heat that occurred when you felt him near you once more made you forget this.

You looked up in shock to see him standing close to you. You blinked a bit while he hesitated. His breathing was a bit heavy and his face remained flushed. Then he spoke, and you could barely believe what you heard.

"Do it again," he instructed through his breath; the words stopping your heart as his eyes bore into yours. Was he serious? His face told you he was. It held an emotionless gaze that refused to look anywhere but you, and you suddenly took notice of the petals strewn about his hair from the way he had anxiously tussled it. His chest moved with his heavy breathing and you thought maybe you could hear his heart beating.

"OK," You quickly agreed, repeating the process from earlier but now more lightly grasping his shirt in your hands seeing as you didn't need to pull him closer anymore. His closeness was mostly his own doing as this time he even closed his eyes as well when you drew near. 

You lightly rested your lips against his once more; pulling back just soon enough so that it could still be considered a peck. It sent heat scattering through your senses, especially when you felt him lean a bit closer to you after you retreated. 

You opened your eyes to see Yoongi looking at you with an emotion you couldn't place. He breathed out a bit while you looked down before he blurted out something that made your eyes widen.

"I-I think I'm in love with you," He admitted, cheeks aflame and sure yet clearly nervous. You couldn't believe what you were hearing, and thought maybe you had imagined it. This wasn't Yoongi, was it? But it was, and somehow he had stolen your own anticipated words from you. 

This feeling and closeness had to be love. The kind of love that in the back of your minds you knew wasn't supposed to have happened, but happened on the slim chances of fate and destiny. You wanted to return his words back to him so he would know he wasn't alone in feeling this way. You really did.

But suddenly the ground began moving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 62.9K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
242K 7.4K 22
You were raised by your grandparents in a small town. Before turning fifteen, you were summoned to meet your real family. At the age of seventeen, yo...
124K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
692K 29.2K 25
From a young age your mother has talked about giving you an arranged marriage and now the day had come. What happens when you do and he isn't exactly...