Break The Wallz!!

Da HailTeez

we only see things that we want to see . Otherwise we hide under the cover until........ Altro

life is a movie but when will it end
when pages of a book turn quickly then expected
visting hell
visting hell pt2
THE DAY EVERYTHING FELL APART!
TIME TO PLAY
PARK JIMIN

EXPECET THE UNEXPECTED

12 0 2
Da HailTeez

Y/N POV

i came out of the shower and i could see a figure sitting on my bed. 'hello, muz is that you' thats when i recalled the messages. 'look if its you you'd better leave before i call the police' 'Y/N its me, i'm sorry if i scared you' when i heard muz voice i quickly turned on the lights and saw it was her i spoke without second thoughts ' I THOUGHT U LEFT! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THIS!!! YOU KNOW I GET SCARED EASILY!! ' r you done ' muz said while holding her hips. oh umm yeah sorry i was just scared you wer-' i held my hand in front of my mouth holding back my scream. in horror i lifted my arm without making any sound i pointed to the window 'y/n whats wro-' oh my namjesus.

i saw y/n in the corner of the room shivering like there was no tomorrow i had to do something 'hay y/n its gonna be okay' i said while walking to sit next to her and holding her she seemed to be saying something under her breath but i couldnt make out what she was saying. it was now two 1/2 hours past midnight and we had to go back to the hell hole tomorrow since holidays are over and by hell hole i mean school.

i snapped out of my thoughts when my head diverted to the window. i ran up to the window and cleaned the blood stains that wrote 'IM WAITING FOR YOU Y/N SWEET DREAMS MY TWO PRECIOUS GIRL' already knowing who it was i didn't pay a lot of attention to it.

walking towards y/n i helped her up and walked her to the bed 'y/n try to get some rest its been a long day and we have to go back to school . okay?' she hummed in reply and i decided to freshen up cause i was also a little tired too.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV:

i woke feeling a little dizzy but i think i slept well since i didnt sleep for so long . i sat up not seeing muz she probably went downstairs to eat man that girl is like trying to separate oil and water😂 i decided to freshen up and this is my outfit.

MUZ OUTFIT

i went downstairs to obviously see a fully dressed muz eating i laughed at her sight when i had a flashback of last night. i was gonna skip breakfast when muz spoke ' hay y/n arent you gonna eat with us wooyoung made this especially for you' i felt kinda guilty cause wooyoung made it for me but i was a bit put off of last night ' okay i will eat but only a small portion i feel a little qwizzy ' not gonna lie tho the food looked pretty yumm

after eating i got my bad and walked to school as much as i hated it the path was really nice and quiet

i was walking with muz since we both go to that horrible place i was trying to keep up with her gosh she walks so fast the disadvantages of being short. 'muz waitt you walking to f-fast' i said trying to catch my breath 'oh haha sorry' i finally caught up to her we walked a bit more when she said ' by the wa-' but i cut her off cause i know what she was gonna say ' im fine and don't mention anything to wooyoung i dont want him to worry' i could see her shocked face by the corner of my eye ' how did you know i was gonna say that' ' i have my ways'

finally without realising we reached hell. ' you ready muz' yeah im not losing this time ' 'okay if you say so' ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS SHOOT. 'ha i win again' how do you do that y/n ' idk either haha' okay go then' me and muz always plag rock paper scissors before enter and who ever loses (muz) has to enter first , and as you can see its always her at this rate idk why we still play ( just imagine what the skl looks like)  when she entered i followed her and we both went to our rooms luckily for is we are roommates. i put my stuff down and me and muz were both shocked at the next thing we saw would never be forgotten...........

~~~~~~~i hope yall liked this chapter ik its short but i ran out of ideas ssoooo~~~~~~~

what did the two roommates see 🤔🧐 find out in the next chapter of break the wallz

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
956K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
245K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...