Worth Fighting For (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this... More

1 Heart Beat
Untitled Part 2
3 By hook or by crook
4 Path to the Destiny
5 Change of plan
6 Yours Husband
7 Outrage
8 Two Options
9 Faint- Hearted Girl
10 Spur
11 Gust of Air
12 Butterflies Again
13Heart Feel
14 Downpour on the Desert
15 Showing Happiness
16 Evil's Entry
17 Examination
18 My Mom's Heart
19 Life Taking Moment
20 Devi Maiya's Grace
21 Is that Asha's Job?
22 Expressive Eyes
23 He knows the Truth
24 I Love You a Loooot
25 Poisoned Food
26 Possessive Monster
27 Boomerang
28 I Knew...
29 Difference...
30 Saree
31 Saree
32 She is my wife
33 Queen
34 Angered Child
35 Reason
36 Consultation
37 Romantic Arnavji
38 Unexpected Peck
39 Temple Visit
40 Heart Feel
41 Mother's place
42 Hearty Feeling
43 Order...
44 What Tomorrow?
45 Atonement
46 The Diamond Ring
47 Forgiveness
48 Spoilt Brat
50 The Phone Call
51 Acceptance
52 The New Couple
53 Judgement
54 Last Part
55 Epilogue

49 Unknown Side

5.6K 375 23
By NiranjanaNepol

Part49 

After three months

Arnav assigned a good criminal lawyer for Arvind. Arvind was on bail...attending the case. He was staying in RM with his son and Bahu. He was witnessing RATNA in Khushi...same simplicity... same respect... same affection... everything remembered him Ratna. No matter if Arnav loves her madly. He did the same with Ratna also then why won't he do that for Khushi? After all, she is his wife.

Khushi served the breakfast to Arvind and Tina.

Tina: Bhabi, you cook so tastier.

Arvind: You know, it's been fifteen years, I had this kind of food.

Khushi and Tina understood about whose food he is talking about.

Tina: Really Dad, Amma also cooks like Bhabi?

Arvind: Yes... her only goal was making her husband and son happy. Her mind always thinks about us. She is a goddess. I had hurt her. That's why I'm living in hell on the earth. God gives us his blessings through a beautiful life. But we... humans are spoiling it not understanding his mercy.

Again his eyes pooled up. Khushi looked at Tina and gestured.

Tina: Dad, control yourself.

Arvind nodded yes.

Tina: Dad... tell us about Bhai.

Khushi looked at her excitedly.

Arvind also became interested. How many days, he and Ratna would have relished about him? An adorable smile occupied his face.

Arvind: You won't believe if i say how naughty he was.

Tina: Really? Naughty?

She asked unbelievably.

Arvind: Don't underestimate seeing his current condition. What a beautiful days they are... He is so naughty as well as so possessive too. He won't be sitting for a minute silently. But if his mother said anything, he sits for an hour in the same place, making face.

Khushi and Tina chuckled at him.

Arvind: He always makes me crave sweets.

Khushi: But why?

Arvind: Because I'm also a diabetic like him. He intentionally eats sweets in front of me, sitting beside his mother. Sometimes I snatch sweet from him. He silently complaints to Ratna and gets me scolded. I and chotte always fought but happily.

Arvind laughed so did Khushi and Tina. They saw Arnav getting down from the stairs. They controlled their laughter, seeing him. Arnav ran his eyes like what happened as he heard their laughter. He looked at Khushi who was serving breakfast, biting her lips.

After Arnav's arrival, the dining table became silent. Arnav sensed it. But he saw them smiling at him often. Finishing the breakfast, he stood.

Arnav: Khushi, where is my phone charger?

Khushi: Charger? It was there.

Arnav: No, I have searched for it.

Arvind: Go and help him beta...

Khushi nodded yes and went to their room. She saw the charger being connected to his mobile. She looked at him frowning who was looking at her folding his hands. Khushi raised her brows like, "What?"

Arnav: What was cooking at dinning between you trio?

Khushi bit her lips and got ready to play with him.

Khushi: I got to know everything about you...

Arnav: About me?

Khushi: Yeah... babuji told us how naughty you were.

Arnav (shockingly): Whaat? Did he say everything?

Khushi: Yes... I never think you could be like that Arnavji... look at your face, who believes you did that?

Arnav rolled his eyes.

Arnav: At that time, I'm a small boy, Khushi. What to do, I don't like him sleeping with my mother. So, I always sleep in between them and push him down from the bed. If he tries to drag me aside, I knowingly shout and made my mother scold him. And I never let him sit beside my mother.

He laughed, after blabbering everything to Khushi.

Khushi looked at him dropping her jaw.

Arnav: What? Why are you looking at me like this?

Khushi: Were you that cunning Arnavji?

Arnav: Why? Did he tell you already right?

Khushi: He told me about how you made him crave sweets nothing else. But it seems, you have many old stories... and unknown sides...

Arnav: Means, I have blabbered it?

He asked dropping his jaw. Khushi nodded yes biting her lips teasingly. Arnav rolled his eyes.

Khushi: Arnavji, mark my words, you will also going to get such a naughty child.

Arnav: my daughter will be my side. She will help me to enjoy my life.

Khushi: If the child is a girl... but what if the child is BOY?

Arnav: I don't want boy baby.

He said seriously.

Khushi: But why? Why don't you want a boy baby?

Arnav: What if he will be like me?

He said in a gauzy tone.

Khushi(cupping his face): Then, he will be a good boy. (She saw Arnav's face glowing) he will love his mother like anything. He will respect his wife as his mother.

Arnav(not showing his pride): But he won't like his father.... He won't like me....

Khushi: He will like you because you are not like your father. I'm sure that you will be the best father in the world who will shower love on him. Trust me; he is going to be a papa's son. He will like his father more than his mother and makes a team with his father to make fun of his mother.

Arnav was looking at her ecstatically. How beautiful their family will be if all the words of Khushi come true?

Arnav: I can't believe it...

Khushi: I trust you Arnavji. You will be the best father.

She hugged Arnav and he circled his hand around her.

Arnav: But I want girl baby... like my mother... like my wife...

Khushi: What about me? I want a son like my husband...

Arnav: For?

Khushi: To sleep between me and my husband.

She said suppressing her laughter.

Arnav: Ohh... I'm not Arvind Malik but Arnav Singh Raizada...don't forget that.

Khushi: What will you do?

Arnav: I will plaster his mouth.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

Khushi: What the... will you do that with my son?

She pushed him.

Khushi: Don't you dare do that.

She was about to push him again, he clutched her hands.

Arnav: Will you fight with me for your son?

Not understanding his seriousness, she replied.

Khushi: Then what? I will definitely fight with you if you do anything like that.

Arnav: Then who will fight for me?

He asked chocking. That's when Khushi sensed what she had done.

Khushi: Arnavji I just....

Arnav: Will you love your son more than me?

Khushi: Did you forget your mother after marrying me?

Arnav looked at her not answering.

Khushi: No right? As the same, my love won't lessen Arnavji.

Arnav gulped.

Khushi kneeled in front of him holding her ears.

Khushi: I'm sorry... I didn't mean it. Don't you know how does it feel if you plaster a small boy's mouth? That's why I lost my sense because Vidya Amma always did the same with me whenever I cried.

She said miserably. Arnav looked at her shockingly. he lifted her from the ground.

Arnav: She really did so?

She nodded yes.

Arnav hugged her tightly.

Arnav: I promise. I won't do that to our son... ever... ok?

Khushi nodded ok and kissed his forehead.

Khushi: Are not you going to the office?

Arnav: I have to.

He took the bag and left the RM. Khushi bid bye to him and came in closing the door.

She stopped at the spot hearing Tina talking on the phone. She was shocked. With whom she is talking?

To be continued...

Next update on Inkitt

The Phone call

Khushi got stuck hearing Tina's phone talks. She is talking cryingly Hiding behind the pillar, she heard.

Tina: Why didn't you attend my call?

"...."

Tina: No, you are lying. You intentionally avoid me.

"...."

Tina: Now, you attended the call because I called through the landline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 766 23
Status ~ Ongoing THE SAGA OF LOVE ~ Falling for someone unexpectedly & passionately. ________________________________________ Hey Sunshines 🌻 This...
149K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...
26.8K 1.7K 20
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
185K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...