𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

Galing kay cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... Higit pa

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”2
πŸ’”3
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”6
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”9
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”11
πŸ’”12
πŸ’”13
πŸ’”14
❀️15
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

πŸ’”7

22.1K 1K 209
Galing kay cheesyburgir

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Please BE CONSIDERATE and COMMENT new peepuls!..

Ahmed is shocked hearing her words, more than anger, he is shocked thinking how Sahaan can do this?

He takes deep breaths to calm himself down, not able to comprehend Tuba's words. Wahaan was capable of the worst but not this.

He rushes out of his room full in anger to confront Sahaan. He opens the door to see Isra, Azra and her sitting on bed talking with each other.

"Sahaan come out for a second." He grits his teeth, trying to control his anger.

"Sorry bhai! Not possible. Sahaan has applied henna on her feet too so she can't come outside and neither are we leaving the room so now shoo shoo." Azra chirps.

Ahmed's anger knew no bounds seeing bridal henna on her hands and feet, the doubt of seed which was planted by Tuba took rose by seeing her hands and feet.

Sahaan who was aware of his expressions as she have faced it before, knew he was angry at her again but why?

The reason was unknown to her, but sighs in relief seeing how Azra indirectly saved her from his wrath.

Ahmed angrily leaves the room banging the door behind, making all three of them jump at their places, looking at his retreating back in confusion.

Ahmed goes towards his dadi's room and enters after knocking the door.

"Dadi! What am I hearing? Tuba called me. Sahaan..." He says to his dadi but was interrupted by his father who was sitting there.

"Jee bilkul sahi suna aapne, aapka nikkah kal Sahaan se hain, aur iss baat ka aapki maa ko koi ilm nahi hai hai aur na hi aap unhe batayenge." His father says in a firm voice leaving no chance to argue.

(Yes you heard it right, you're getting married to Sahaan tomorrow and your mother isn't aware of this and don't tell her about it.)

"But dad..I can't marry her, we can't do this.. its.." He stammers not knowing what to say.

"Bas hogaya Ahmed! Pehle hum aapki marzi ki dulhan laa rahe the lekin ab sab khatam hogaya hai humne Sahaan se aapka rishta kar diya hai, pehle aapki marzi thi lekin ab hamari hogi." His dadi says in a stern voice.

(Enough Ahmed! First I agreed on your choice of bride but now when it is all finished I am fixing your wedding with Sahaan, I agreed to your wish and now you will agree to mine.)

Ahmed seethes in anger thinking how she have wrapped everyone around her finger, no one is ready to listen to him.

"You can leave! go and sleep, you've to get up early tomorrow." Ahmed rushes out the room in a vexed state.

~~

Sahaan opens her eyes to herself sandwiched between two girls who carelessly threw their arms and legs on Sahaan as if she was a cuddle bear.

She smiles looking at her cousins and their comical expressions while being asleep.
She gently moves them away from her and gets up to see it's 10 am.

Sahaan, unaware that she was being nikkahfied today to Ahmed, was tensed thinking who will marry Ahmed as Tuba already left.

She looks down at her hands to see the darkest color of her henna. She smiles gently seeing the beautiful patterns and inhaling the smell of it.

{A/N who loves the smell of henna?? I doooo!}

Freshen up, she goes down towards her dadi's room and is about to enter but stops hearing her name.

Her eyes widen hearing her dadi, she barges in her room.

"Dadii!! That is impossible. Ahmed will never agree for it." She pleadingly looks at her mother for help.

"Ahmed se humne baat karli hain uski fikr aap na kariye." Dadi tries to reassure her, seeing her granddaughter tense.

(I already spoke with Ahmed so don't worry about it.)

"Wo hume kaccha chaba jayenge dadi, wo Tuba ko pasand karte hain." She tells her worriedly.

(He will eat me raw dadi, he likes Tuba.)

"He is in the idea of love with her beta! Don't worry about him, he have already agreed to it." Her dadi says motioning Sahaan's mother to get her ready.

Sahaan stands there in shock knowing Ahmed agreed to it. Her mother takes her to her room.

"Ammi...I'm scared.. tayi ammi." Sahaan furrows her brows, holding her mother's hand.

"Tension kyu leti ho? Dadi hamare saath hai na she'll speak to her and jab tak hum sab hain tumhare saath kuch ghalat nahi hone denge." Her mother consoles her.

(your dadi is with you, she won't let any harm come to you)

"Now have some breakfast and check on Amrah and then get ready, the beautician will be here soon okay?" Her mother says to Sahaan who nods her head at her.

~~

Sahaan enters Amrah's room to see Isra and Azra sitting there with Amrah, seeing her jewelry and dress.

"Agayi meri hone wali bhabi?" Azra teases Sahaan.

(finally you are here my to-be sister in law?)

"You were aware? Was I the only one who got to know today?" Sahaan was shocked hearing Azra and is more shocked to see Amrah smiling at her.

She approved??

"Yup I did." Amrah says, happiness radiating from her face.

Embarrassed, Sahaan looks down.

Amrah gets up and goes towards Sahaan bringing her inside the room.

"I'm happy. My brother can't get a better bride than you and sorry for how I've been behaving with you. You were my best friend before and you still are." Amrah tells Sahaan and looks down, embarrassed by her previous behaviour.

"Its okay aapi. I know it was not your fault." Sahaan embraces her in a tight hug.

"SISTER HUG!" Azra yells and joins them with Isra, making them fall on the bed.

All of them laugh and Amrah groans as all of their weight falls on her.

"Get up you fatso's." Amrah yells at them but they lay still as Azra doesn't get up, being on the top stopping them from getting up.

Still laughing, they hear a loud girly shriek which causes them to turn their heads towards the door.

Hammad stands there, Ahmed behind him. Hammad looks at them eyes wide like a Chihuahua.

"Ho kya raha hai yaha par? Haye Allah Dadi jiiiii dekhein meri Behno ko ho kya gaya hai, aaj do ki shaadi hai phir bhi? Tauba tauba khuda ka khauf karo ladkiyo." He looks at them still horrified.

(What's happening here? See what's wrong with my sisters, two of them are getting married today but still? Ew eww you have no fear of god?)

All of them roll their eyes at him excluding Azra who blushes like a tomato and gets down. All of them get up and stand properly.

"Drama queen zyada bak bak na kar." Amrah tells Hammad and playfully glares at him.

(Stop blabbering.)

"Aapiii I'm a king not a queen." Hammad whines at her.

Ahmed who was still standing behind him getting irritated slaps on the back of his head.

"Bhaaaaiii!" Hammad yells at Ahmed glaring at him who just rolls his eyes at him.

All of them chuckle seeing how Hammad was being bullied.

"Mai jaa raha hu. Shikayat lagaunga dadi se kambakhto." He yells and leaves stomping his foot.

(I'm going, I'll complain to dadi idiots!)

"Anyways Ahmed what are you doing here? Kuch kaam tha?" Amrah asks her brother.

"Jee aapi! I want to talk to Sahaan, please excuse us for a minute." He tells her and goes towards Sahaan holding her wrist and was about to pull her outside who was terrified knowing he was gonna lash at her, but was stopped by Amrah who holds Ahmed's wrist.

"Ahmed! Haath chodo uska!" Amrah firmly tells Ahmed, narrowing her eyes at him slightly glaring.

(Leave her hand!)

She knew her brother's nature, and was aware that he was about to lash at Sahaan, dadi already told her to keep Sahaan away from Ahmed till the nikkah happens and she intends on doing that.

"Aapi!" Ahmed is shocked seeing her sister's behavior towards Sahaan.

She used to loathe Sahaan now suddenly how she turned her behavior towards her.

"Chodo usey Ahmed! Ab jo baat karni hai nikkah ke baad hi hogi." She glares at him angrily this time.

(Leave her Ahmed! Now whatever you want to talk, it will happen after you both say your vows)

Ahmed leaves the room not before glaring at Sahaan secretly promising her that she is about to face his wrath.

"Thank you aapi." Sahaan thanks her who just shushes her and gives her the nikkah dress and tells her to get ready.

Sahaan stands in front of the mirror, admiring her dress.Combination of red and cream color floor length frock.

Embellished with pearls and diamonds with different types of patterns and swirls stitched with golden thread on the bodice and bottom of the dress in cream color.

Her hands were filled with red and cream bangles which had a work on them starting and ending with two gold khandani kangan having different patterns and studded with diamonds.

She wanted to wear her pushtaini sets but it was still with Ahmed. She thought he would return it for the nikkah but she was wrong.

She wore her other pearl choker which was embedded with ruby and gold and a long 2 layer pearl set, earrings and to complete the look she wore a pearl maang tika and a jhumar.

With minimal makeup and a red and cream dupatta which she felt weighed more than her, she was trying to adjust the slit in front of the frock.

The Door opens and without knowing who it is, Sahaan assumes it is Isra who was going to take down stairs for nikkah.

"Isra please come here and help me with this dupatta. I'm not able to handle it. It's very heavy." Sahaan says to the person standing near the door.

On not receiving the answer she looks up and gets shocked seeing Ahmed standing there.
Fear engulfs her body, her face pales seeing him

Ahmed notices her reaction upon seeing him, he angrily marches towards her taking her arm in his firm grip and turns her towards him.

She hisses in pain as the previous wounds also given by him didn't heal and his tight grip reopens the old wounds and also creates new ones.

"Bohot khush lag rahi ho haan? Meri mohabbat cheen kar kya Mila tumhe?" He yells out at her.

(You are looking very happy? Are you happy over the fact that you snatched my love from me?)

"Kya hogaya hai aapko? Kaisi baatein kar rahe hai, chodiye mujhe." She tells him simultaneously trying to remove his hands from his arms.

(What's wrong with you? What rubbish are you saying, leave me!)

"Bohot khush hogi na? Tumhe tumhari mohabbat mil rahi hai! Lekin yaad rakho, tumne do chahne waalo ko alag kiya hai tum kabhi khush nahi rahogi na mai tumhe rehne dunga." He firmly says to her, meeting her eyes which were blank.

(You must be very happy. You got your love but remember you separated two lovers you will never be happy and I'll personally make sure of it.)

"Aap ka na dimag kharab ho gaya hai, ye dadi ka faisla tha mera nahi. Ask her why she did this?" She yells at him pushing him back with all of her force.

(you've gone mad. this was granny's decision not mine)

Ahmed stumbles back not expecting her push and looks at her angrily.

"Dadi ka bahana bana na bandh kardo Sahaan, mai jaanta hu tumne hi uba ko blackmail kiya hai mujhe chod ke jaane ke liye." He yells at her, who looks at him shocked.

(Don't bring dadi in this as your excuse. I know you blackmailed Tuba to leave me.)

"Aap ki ye soch hai mere baare me? Aapko lagta bhi mai kuch aisa kar sakti hu?" She asks him brokenly.

(Do you think I'm so low?)

"Mujhe yaqeen hai ki tumne hi ye kya hai. Tum itna gir sakti ho mujhe pata nahi tha Sahaan." He replies to her question.

(I know you did this, never thought you will fall so low)

"Aisa kya keh diya Tuba ne akhir? batayen mujhe bhi." she confidently asks him, completely ready to defend herself.

(What did Tuba say that you are saying all this to me? Tell me!)

~flashback~

Hearing her sobs Ahmed gets worried.

"Tuba what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He worriedly asks her.

"Ahmed, I can't marry you. I'm sorry." She tells him, sobbing.

"What...why? What's wrong? Are you in your senses right now? Kal nikkah hai hamara and you're saying this today?" He angrily yells at her.

"Listen to me first Ahmed, I can't marry you because of Sahaan. She is blackmailing me Ahmed, I'm sorry I can't marry you." She told him.

"What? What are you saying?" Ahmed whispers, shocked by hearing her words.

"Yes I'm sorry Ahmed, I'm at the airport right now." she tells him trying her best to sound sad.

"At least tell me what she said?" Ahmed asks her almost pleadingly.

"I'm sorry I can't." she whispers to him.

"Then I'll ask her myself." Ahmed firmly says, making Tuba scared.

"No no. She told me not to tell anyone but still I did. Goodbye!" saying this she cuts the call taking a deep breathe and walks towards the departure gate, smirking.

She knew she won't be able to resist what dadi offered her but still she couldn't bear seeing Sahaan happy.

while Ahmed stands there in shock, his phone dropping on the floor.

~flashback ends~

Sahaan looks at him, completely shocked over hearing these things, tears well up in her eyes thinking how low can Tuba get to make her suffer.

"Kya hua? Chup kyu ho gayi? Jawab do!" Ahmed asks her, shaking her shoulders.

(what happened? Why are you quiet?)

"What's the use of saying anything Ahmed? Tell me, if I say something will you stop blaming me? But no, I didn't do anything." Sahaan whispers looking down.

"You are right! I don't believe you! If you didn't do anything then prove it!" Ahmed tells her who just kept quiet.

"It means I'm right. You don't have anything to prove. I'm warning you Sahaan say no to this nikkah or else no one will be able to save you from me." Ahmed angrily says to her.

"Mujhe bhi kisi par musallat hone ka shouq nahi hai Ahmed! Mai mana nahi karsakti, I won't say no to dadi. Aapko jo karna hai karlein" She looks up at him and confidently says.

(I don't want to be a liability on someone Ahmed, I can't say no, do whatever you want to)

Ahmed groans and clutches his hair.

"You got what you wanted! You were so jealous of your own cousin, she treated you like her own sister dammit! Just wait, see what I'll do now!" He angrily yells and leaves out of her room.

Sahaan sits down on the chair, silently mourning her fate, no tears present in her eyes. she just looks up at the ceiling which was like an empty canvas, same like her fate.

The knock on her door breaks her stance, she gets up and opens the door.

Her mother, dadi Isra and Azra come inside. Dadi moves forward, kissing her forehead muttering some duaa's and compliments her and tells the other two girls to get her down as soon as Amrah's nikkah is already done, they all are waiting for Sahaan.

Her mother goes towards her teary eyed, silently appreciating her daughter from her eyes.

She kisses her forehead and pulls her ghoonghat down, and leaves the room with dadi.

Tears well up in Sahaan's eyes.
She knew what her mother was thinking, so what if her mother didn't say anything she knew her mother was missing her father and she did too!

Isra comes and sets her dupatta.

"Hayeeeee, meri behen kitni pyaari lag rahi hain!" Azra squeals loudly her face radiating happiness.

(My sister is looking so pretty)

Isra nods at her and says MashAllah.

Sahaan notices Isra was oddly quiet, she wanted to ask her what's wrong but she knew now wasn't the time so she left the room with Isra and Azra on her side.

She slowly gets down the stairs looking regal as always! The lights around the haveli reflecting on her dress, making everything around her glow!

They moved forward and made her sit on the white cushion. Her mother and dadi sit beside her holding her hands, her tayi stands behind her.
Sahaan could feel the glare on her back of tayi ammi.

In front of her sat Ahmed, however she could only see a blur vision of him as a white dupatta was in between them, but the real reason was, her eyes were teary, she was holding them well.

The qazi sahab came forward and started the nikkah by some Surahs and Ayats and at last the question came which Sahaan was dreading.

"Sahaan Haashir Khan binte marhoom Hashir Lashari Khan kya aapko aapka nikkah Ahmed Ashar Khan wald Yaqub Lashari Khan se sikkah raaijul waqt me 50,000 rupee meher qubool hai?"

(Sahaan haashir khan, daughter of late Hashir lashari Khan your being wedded to Ahmed Ashar Khan son of Yaqub Khan with 50,000 rupees as your right. Do you agree?)

She clenches her dupatta at the sides. Tears leave her eyes rapidly as she remembers Ahmed's words just before Nikkah.

"You got what you wanted. You were so jealous of your own cousin, she treated you like a sister dammit!
Don't accept the Nikkah, if you did then no one will save you from the wrath of Ahmed khan! Aur tumhe pata hai ki pathan apni baat hamesha qayam rakhte hai!"

(And you very well know that Pathans never break their promises.)

The qazi sahab asks her again.

"Jawab do Sahaan." Her tayi ammi grips her shoulder and grits her teeth angrily.

(Reply Sahaan.)

Sahaan whose face is covered by a veil but could still feel the glare of her soon to be husband sitting in front of her divided by a net dupatta.

"Qubool hai"

(I accept)

"Qubool hai"

(I accept)

"Qubool hai"

(I accept)

And that day she signed not only her Nikkahnama but also the wrath of a particular khan who took an oath to make her suffer!

~~

After asking Ahmed to which he replied the same as Sahaan.

Isra and Azra remove the curtain. Ahmed looked up at his wife who was looking down, tears flowing like waterfalls, she was being comforted by her mother and dadi who was wiping her tears.

Isra hands her a tissue while the hall fills up with the sound of mubarak.

Everyone hugs each other, while Ahmed still looks at his crying bride while hugging others.

holaaaa!! ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO!!.....;)

sooo.. my god!! the longest chapter of this book till now. 3000+ words.

Finally they got married. I don't want to drag this story so from now on I'll rush the plot because I don't want this story to be too long.

Do tell me how the chapter was and please please vote because this was the hardest chapter to write so please can I get some good amount of votes!?

GUYS....is the story interesting? I don't know why but I think its not up to the mark. I'm not satisfied.

*vote and comment*

~Burgir

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

290K 16.4K 21
Faizaan and Amreen started their journey practically as strangers. Join their journey as they go through the ups and downs discovering each other and...
93.8K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
59.7K 2.1K 18
#2 in childhoodlove (08/03/2021) Haya secretly loved Azlan all her childhood, but she could never confess, not even when he was moving to London. The...
375K 8.4K 66
Have you ever felt like everything you did was wrong and no matter how hard you worked, it was never good enough? Have you ever felt like no one lov...