khiphop + rnb One Shots

By Rebeltrbl130

Khip-hop and KR&B one shots Alot of Angst Unrated Kr&B and Khip Hop artists and producers. GIF & photo i... More

Author's Note 🤗
DEAN-PT.1( Jealousy)
DEAN-PT.2 ( Jealousy )
PENOMECO - L.I.E pt.1
PENOMECO - L.I.E pt.2
JAY PARK - gym
GRAY-missing you
CHRISTIAN YU -time together
DPR-night out
DEAN-anger
MOKYO- not good enough
SIMON DOMINIC -jelousy
DEAN ANGER PART: 2
LOCO- teddy bear
BLOO- my bad boy
CHRISTIAN YU- birthday boy
BLOO- MY BAD BOY PT.2
AUTHORS NOTE
DPR LIVE- less of you
CHRISTIAN YU- Possessive pt.1
CHRISTIAN YU- Possessive pt.2
NAFLA- onoffonoff
BLOO- bandaids
AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ
PH-1: right here
CHRISTIAN YU- ill swear ill never leave again

bloo- Bandaids pt 2

1.6K 40 2
By Rebeltrbl130

"sorry y/n but we are in front of your apartment"

I heard the intercom and let them in.

I was pacing back and forth worried about bloo and his injuries.

I heard a knock on my door and slurs coming from bloo, Nafla, and loppy telling him to shut up. I opened the door and let them inside.

I opened the door and loopy and Nafla were holding bloo steady by the arms. I looked at his face and there was blood all over his clothes. His lip was busted open and he had a bruise forming on his cheek and I saw blood coming down his eyebrow.

"what the fuck happened," I said worried as loppy and Nafla placed him on the couch. I ran towards him and grabbed his face and checked out his wounds. He winced as I touched him and jerked away from my touch. I quickly got up and grabbed the first aid kit and a bag of ice.

no one answered my question.

"Again what the fuck happened," I said a bit angry that bloo was almost unconscious on my couch with bruises and cuts all over his face.

I looked at loopy, Nafla, and Owen. I didn't see Owen walk in but I saw that he was caring Bloo's stuff. I looked at them and saw small cuts on their faces and bloody knuckles.

"you see this idiot has been going out drinking for the past few days. every day he would come home with small cuts and bruises and we got worried and decided to company him to make sure nothing else happens to him. When we got there he went straight to drinking and after a few drinks, he started picking a fight with a guy in the club. Suddenly it's A  full-on fight, us trying to get them off of bloo and helping him from the other guy's friends. The bodyguard had to separate the guy from bloo and kicked us all out. " Nafla finished explaining, I looked at bloo and was so angry, why did he fight, he has never done that before.

" We asked him why he started a fight and he wouldn't tell us. He was sitting down on the curb crying while smoking.  We tried to get him up and take him home but all he said was that he was an idiot and that he wanted to see you. Then he would get up and try to get back inside the club to finish off the fight. We couldn't calm him down and decided to call you, I'm sorry I know you guys broke up but we had no other choice. He wouldn't go to the hospital or go home. All he said was your name and how much he missed you. We decided to bring him here. When we told him he agreed to come." I looked at them again and looked at Bloo I felt tears forming.

" I don't know what to say Maybe its all my fault for not trying to work things out with him, I thought he needed space and I was busy with work that I just--" I was cut off

"Y/N it's not your fault, don't blame yourself." I looked at Owen and nodded my head. Still feeling guilty about the whole thing.

"You guys can stay the night I'll look at your wounds and treat them once I'm done with bloo." I looked at all three of them they shook their heads.

"Nah we are fine, it's just a few small cuts and scratches nothing compared to bloo. We didn't drink much and it's best if we go home. Sorry again." Loppy said as he looked at the guys and they agreed with him.

"Yeah, Y/N I think it will best for you two to talk things through and we are fine bloo is the one who looks the worst out of all of us. Again we are sorry that it happened we kept telling him to stay home, but you know how stubborn he can get." Nafla said as he gave me a small smile. Trying to reassure me. I still feel guilty that they had to leave like that all beat up. 

I kept insisting that they stay but they kept decline my offer and left. 

I sat next to bloo who was asleep or unconscious on the couch. I open up the first aid kit and grabbed the alcohol and a cotton pad and started disinfecting his wounds.

 He winced as I dabbed the soaked cotton pad on the big gash on his eyebrow,  and woke up.

"Fuck that hurts," he said as slapped my hand away and sat up. 

His eyes wide open, shocked to see me, he finally sat upright and looked away. Ran his hand thru his bloody hair and winced. He looked away and sighed. 

"what the fuck am I doing here" I sighed as well and grabbed his face and forced him to look at me as I continued to disinfect his wounds. He looked at me and sighed while grabbing my arms and pushing them away from his face. I kept trying to free myself from his grip, trying my best to keep his wounds clean and stop the bleeding.  

"Stop struggling, I don't need your help, I should get going. It was a mistake to come here" He looked at me and let my arms go. He started to stand up and I followed his movements not wanting him to make his wounds worst. He stumbled a bit still tipsy from the alcohol and sat back down. 

"Fuck!" He covered his face with his left arm as the other landed a punch on the front cover of my couch. I sat back down and leaned back from him not wanting him to grab my arms again. 

"daniel" I whispered not wanting him to lash out or do something ridiculous. 

He didn't even look my way, all he did was kept punching the couch over and over. His left arm still covering his face, as the punches kept losing power and kept being slower.     

"Daniel," I said a bit louder than the previous one. Slowly leaning into him, he stopped punching the couch and still had his left arm covering his face. Didn't even flinch at the sound of his name. Annoyed at his behavior. I grabbed his left arm trying to pray it off his face. No luck he was putting a bit of force. 

" Kim  Daniel, Let me fucking see your wounds. I need to clean them up and stop the fucking bleeding." I was annoyed and worried about his actions. He gave in and I pulled his left arm away from his face. 

My heart broke even more as I saw his face. He had blood running down his eyes as treas came down. mixing both the blood and tears streaming down his cheeks and blood coming down his lips. He looked a bit sober.   

I grabbed a towel from the first aid kit and wiped away the blood-soaked treas and started treating his wounds. I didn't know what to say, a million thought running through my head. How did it get this way, My heart is broken right through the core, How can he do this, why did he do this, Its all my fault, Its always my fault. I had tears streaming down my face. The only person that I ever loved and didn't want to ever get hurt is broken and it's because of me.  I finished cleaning his wounds as I  looked at him. 

His eyes were full of guilt, sadness, and desperation. I grabbed a bandaid and pulled it open trying to cover up his wounds.  I placed it on the open wounds. 

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault," I said as tears streamed down my face. 

" Why are you sorry?" He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him and leaned in. Our foreheads touching as we both had tears streaming down our faces. 

"It's my fault, not yours never apologize if it's not your fault Y/N, Its mine I was stupid enough to get into a fight and instead of seeing you. I'm sorry. "  He whispered towards me as he pulled me into his arms as I land on his chest.  Trying to push him away angry and sad that, that's all he is sorry for. His arms around my body not letting go as if he lets go I would disappear.  

"It's that's all your fucking sorry for Daniel, You have an idea how fucking worried I was when I heard what Owen, nafla, loopy were telling me.  That you are getting into fucken fights and drowning yourself in alcohol and drugs. I thought you wanted this, I thought you wanted space away from me, I thought that you finally found someone else, that you didn't love me anymore, I thought that I was the only one that was hurting, that if I reached out you would confirm these worries and I would fall in despair. But instead, you are out there drowning in alcohol, drugs, and getting into fights. How did this get this way, Why, Why, why do you always have to keep shit in and try to handle it by yourself, why can't you rely on me, why can't you tell me when your world is falling down" 

I was slowly punching him in the chest, crying tired of this, tired of him not opening up anymore and doing these stupid things, Hurting himself because of me. I'm tired of that, why can't he just tell me.  He kept hugging me not letting me go crying on my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry," He kept repeating and repeating close to my ear. 

" Why are you sorry, is that the only thing you have to say, Daniel, I'm tired and broken I feel so guilty because it's my fault that this is going on, because of me-- " 

"It's not your fault Y/N its mine, Please, please don't--" 

"Don't what Daniel and how is it your fault, It's mine if I would have only reached out to you instead of working we could have worked things out--"  both of us still crying clinging onto each other. I'm still trying to free from his grip not wanting to be near him.

"Don't fucken say that Y/N, Don't blame yourself because of me, I'm the one that broke things off because I didn't want to hurt yo--  " 

" Don't you fucken say it, Daniel, Don't you say it because you don't want to hurt me because you leaving me is the worst pain you have put me through, Am I a kid that needs protecting that you decided that leaving is the best thing you could do to me are we still kids." 

"I'm sorry Y/N, I thought that it was better if we weren't together anymore. I thought that you didn't need me anymore, That I was the one holding you back, I saw how hard you are working to reach your dreams and you kept pushing off some things from work because of me, because of me I felt that I was holding you down from reaching your dreams. You helped me with my dream and cheered me on, I saw that I was an anchor dragging you down from your goals. I  decided that it was best to distance myself and see you grow from the background instead of holding you back. I'm sorry I'm being selfish just holding you here and keeping you from running away, I'm scared that if I let you go, it will be the last time I will see you " He said into my shoulder tears know soaked up on my shirt. Finally hearing his reason I cried onto his bloody shirt, he did this because he cares about me. 

"You're so stupid bloo, that's the only reason why you broke up with me, I thought that you didn't love me anymore, Do you think I would be happy without you bloo, I would be broken, I would be trying my best just to get through the day, I would keep telling myself it was all my fault that you left me. Don't you ever think you are pulling me down because you are the one that is helping me reach my goals bloo, I would be lost without you, These days was lost without you. I was trying to distract myself with work but even that I couldn't get anything done. Never feel like that please because you are the one that is helping.  Please, don't let go. " I was sobbing on his chest. 

"I'm sorry babe, I'm so sorry I thought that by drinking and fighting I would feel something anything because once I left you I felt numb I felt broken, I felt that it was the only way to let go."  

He let go of me and I looked up at him, he looked broken, his face was beaten up and it was all because of me. 

"I'm sorry too, I would have talked to you about it and told you that you are helping me instead I stayed quiet and didn't even reach out." 

He wiped away my tears and kissed me. I kissed back the kiss was full of passion. it was as if we went any further we would break each other. It was as we were both made of glass. 

"I'm sorry please forgive me I was the stupid one" I looked at him in the eyes and smiled. 

"I forgive you but please next time remember that I love you no matter what please don't ever do this to yourself. your cover in bandaids and blood. I will never forget you if you do this again"  I leaned in and lightly kissed his bandaids. 

"bandaids are no good for heartbreak" I whispered to him as he hugged me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 313 50
a compilation of my oneshots from tumblr my tumblr: luciathcv
569K 14.1K 65
K HIPHOP ONE SHOTS anything from Idol rappers to underground rappers/singers All one shots are my own. • ©Kentist 2017
29.7K 729 9
Oneshots specific to Hongjoong and centered around him. Just a place where you can find the ones written by me if you like them. INCLUDEDS LITTLESPAC...
147K 4.7K 26
Just oneshots that happens to linger in my mind from time to time. => Mostly rated 🔞, you've been warned ~~Hey loves! If you are reading this story...