Qismat se Qubool Hai (Slow Up...

بواسطة _theimperfect_girl

He's a Hindu boy. She's a Muslim girl. He has a past. She has a past too. His past has turned him angry and... المزيد

Author Note
City of Dreams!
Nightmares
Malhotra's
The Boss😎
Troubling the new girl
No More Attempts
In A New Light
Side Effects
An Odd Demand
Author's note
A day's off
Not A Cheater
Author's Note
Was She Mine?
Precious Day
His PA
Author's Note
Close Encounter
Author's Note
Pain-The Best Friend
Author's Note
Attitude

The Office

98 15 2
بواسطة _theimperfect_girl

Please 🙏 do read the note below.
---------------------

Happy reading
**********

I'm all ready to rush out of the house and here Neelam hasn't arrived yet .It's already 7.45am and I have to reach there by 8.45am.Why on the earth she had to get late today itself I can't get late on the very first day of my office and the traffic in this city is something which I shouldn't  forget. Removing phone from the bag dialing Neelam's number, the phone  rings......

Sehar : Neelam kahan ho tum???

Neelam : Didi bas 5mints me aa rahi hun.

Sehar: Please jaldi aao mujhe late ho raha hai office ke liye, mera pehle din hai aaj mai der se nahi jaa sakti. Be quick neelam.

Neelam: Didi bas aai sorry.

Sehar: Disconnecting the call and looking up Ya Allah bas aaj traffic na mile please.

The door bell rang and she quickly opened it without wasting a second. Neelam entered the house chanting sorry didi continuously..Seher isn't the type of a person who gets angry on someone easily but yes it was her first day to office so Neelam taught that she'd scold her or get angry so she entered the house chanting sorry. Seher shook her head in disbelief .

Seher : Neelam kal se time pe aana please ...aur han ghar ka dhyan rakhna aur uska bhi aur koi problem ho to mujhe call karna.... Balance hai na phone me?

Neelam : Ji didi hai... Aap jao, fikr mat karo mai sab dekh lungi or han didi All the best... apka pehla din acha jae.

Seher : Thank you (smiling)

Author's pov :

It's Seher's first day at the office and she doesn't wants to be late . Ofcourse as they say first impression is the last impression and she didn't want to leave a bad impression on the very first day itself. She's worried because Neelam probably the care taker of the house hasn't yet arrived, correction she's late and Seher is running short of time. She called her and got to know that she'll reach in 5 minutes. As soon as Neelam reached Seher instructed her and left for her work.
She's a girl who puts her whole dedication to the work she's doing and yes she likes to be punctual and hopes the same from others.

------------------

"Phew!!!! She sighed in relief. Taking the Sea link was the right decision. It's 8.30am and I've finally reached here before time" she spoke to herself while standing outside and gazing the 12 storey exquisite building in front of her situated in Nariman Point one of the famous business districts  of Mumbai ,with high rise offices, upscale hotels, art galleries , music act theaters etc , and a best place for a person who wants to enjoy sunset while having drinks coz it has the best sea facing bars which an alcoholic person would definitely love or could resist.

Its not that she had been here for the first time it's her second visit, last time she came here for an interview for the job which she's going to join from today. But she hadn't expected that she'll be offered the post of PA to the Director of the company but she took on it as she taught that it would be a great opportunity to work under Manik Malhotra who is a multitalented man as he runs Malhotra Enterprises and M2 together which could make her learn more things and ethics of business which she always wants to. She's that kind of person who wants to learn and experience new things everyday even if it's a smallest lesson to increase her knowledge be it in business or personal life which she could take back home at the end of the day.

Entering the building she stood in front of the lift waiting for it. Once it arrived she boarded it to reach the 5th floor where she had to report as mentioned in her appointment letter. She stepped out and moved near the reception where she noticed a girl probably in her mid 20s .

Seher : Excuse me!!!! Good morning.

Girl : Good morning! Yes how can I help you?

Seher : I'm Seher and I'm here to join as the PA of Mr.Manik Malhotra.. I've been appointed (showing the appointment letter to the girl)

Girl : Oh!!! so you are the new PA...
Hi I'm Paridhi.... You can call me Pari
offering a hand to Seher.

Seher : (shaking hand) Hello Pari!
Could you please tell me the way to Mr.Malhotra's cabin.

Pari : Seher.. Are you sure you're taking this job (looking head to toe)

Seher : Any doubts??? I'm here for the same I guess.

Pari : Yeah ofcourse !!! Go straight take the first right and the second cabin you'll reach your destination (sighing) All the Best... Take care dear.

Seher : Take care??? (with a confused face)

Pari : You need it.....and why that you'll get to know soon.

Seher : Alright!!! Anyways thanks!!! (smiling faintly)

Pari : (on the phone) She's here guy's in the white dress.

She started to walk through the office area and crossing the cubicles where the other employees were standing at their places and watching her. They started murmuring to each other fixing their gazes on the new joined employee in the office. She was walking looking around at everyone and that's when 'Thud' she bumped into a boy. While the others were still looking at her.

Boy : Hello beautiful!!! Be careful (looking at her)

Seher : Excuse me!! Are you trying to flirt with me?

Boy : No.. Not at all.... I'm not trying.. Infact I am flirting with you.

Seher : Listen Mr..(pointing out to him)

Before she could complete she was cut in between by the boy standing in front of her.

Boy : Miss Seher Baig..... Am I right?
Ofcourse I am (with confidence)

Seher : Ye..Ye.. Yes.. (stammering) Yes but how do you know me?

Boy : Hiiii I'm Cabir... Cabir Dhawan.. The head of the accounts department (offering a hand to her).

Cabir Dhawan

Childhood best friend of Manik Malhotra,they have been in the same school so their friendship began from there. Knows manik in and out. He was 7years when his parents got separated and Cabir was living with his mother until 13 years when his mother died due to cancer. After his mother died Shanno Malhotra bought him to the Malhotra Mansion on Manik's insistence, Manik didn't want his friend to be alone coz he could feel his pain as he had experienced it and even Dadi didn't want to leave him, she taught both the freinds could heal each other. So he stays in Malhotra Mansion since then. Shanno Malhotra loves him like her own grandchildren. He calls her girlfriend probably she was her first female friend and she has always supported him.

Seher : Oh sorry Sir...(embarrassed)

Cabir : (still offering a hand)  Welcome on board Seher.

Seher : (hesitantly shaking hand and pulling it back quickly) Thank you Sir.

Cabir : I've appointed you as the PA so that's how I know you and about that flirting thing I was just kidding I hope you didn't mind because you sounded like you'd just slap me.

Seher : No Sir it's Ok I didn't (smiling a bit)

Cabir : Please don't call me Sir.. You can call me Cabir.. I've a cool name I guess... Sir sounds like I'm a 70 year old man which I'm clearly not..So call me Cabir... OK!!!

Seher : Sure Sir... I mean Cabir...

Cabir : Hmmm.....that's better  So you walk to Manik's cabin..take the... (cut in btw)

Seher : First right and the second cabin.. I know Cabir...

Cabir : Hmm quite impressive...

Seher : Not that much.... Pari told me.

Cabir : Alright...you go... I'll join in 5 minutes .

Seher's pov :
Taking the Sea link was a right decision, I could reach here on time. The building is quite an exquisite one from out and none the less is the interior of the office. It is really designed in a very great manner. Starting from the flooring to the lightings, the chairs, the cubicles each and everything is just classy and why shouldn't it be after all it's The Malhotra Enterprises. I was walking through the office to reach out to the cabin of the boss the direction to it was led to me by Pari but why did she ask whether I was sure about the job and that take care?? Anyways, while I was walking my way to my destination the other employees were staring at me and murmuring to each other.. There were different gazes some were sympathetic, some were questioning like why was I here and some were like as they've seen an alien who has entered their territory without their permission. Ya Allah!!! what's wrong with them? why are they staring me like this, do I really look like an alien or is it because of my dress. Grrr!!!

I was in the process of my thoughts when I bumped into a boy who flirted with me and who turned out to be the head of the accounts department. After welcoming me he told me to walk to Mr.Malhotra's cabin and he'd join me in 5.

Author's pov :
As she was already late so she decided to take the Worli Sea link which could help her reach her destination in approximately 20 - 25 minutes maximum 30 not more than that. She took the cab and the driver dropped her there in 27 minutes. She stood there in front of the office building gazing at it. The office was one of it's kind. Entering the gate there was a fountain in the campus attached with a garden on it's right just to beautify it more with beautiful flowers and different plants where one could feel more connected to the mother nature and a visitor's parking to it's left. The interior was not less than any five star hotel. The glossy floor as if it was just laid, the lights, the chairs, the cubicles everything was just beyond perfection and the paintings that had been used for the decor were like the icing on the cake, each and everything in this five star building was classy. After all Malhotra's you see. She walked inside and boarded the lift to reach her destination, after enquiring about the cabin of her boss she was leading her way to it, when the gazes of the other employees made her feel weird as they were looking at her , all with different emotions. Well, she wasn't aware of what she had chosen but they definitely knew where she was going, so they were just trying to digest it. After all they've been working with the boss and know him very well whereas she's the new one to it. In her way she met the head of the accounts department , actually bumped... After meeting him she led her way to the cabin and finally reaching there she stood out just reading the name plate on the door of the cabin which read Manik Malhotra
Director and CEO. Unaware of what changes and where this new journey will take her she knocked on the door.

To be continued.......

Note :

Sorry for the late update guys. It took me 4 hour's to write just a small chapter. actually yesterday my phone fell down and the screen broke because of which the TouchPal isn't working properly and I'm not being able to right smoothly ..As my area is in containment zone there are not many shops working, one of the repair man said that currently they don't have the screen in stock and it'll take atleast 10 days. So till then I've to use it as it is. So please co-operate and keep supporting and showering your love.

Precap : Manik and Seher face-off!!

Are you guys excited????

How was the chapter please tell me.

Please press the star button and guys please leave your comments... I mean so many readers and only a few comments. That's not done.

Possitive or negative all comments are accepted.

And any queries regarding anything which you didn't understand please feel free to ask I'll answer all your questions.

#okthanksbye.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

232K 9.8K 85
"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show your face to me." he said looking at me...
97.3K 2.9K 11
A beautiful wedding turns to a disaster when the younger brother of the groom elopes with the bride's sister on the eve of the marriage. Two families...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
26.2K 2.5K 65
|♥︎|♥︎|♥︎| He was on his knees with a beautiful promise ring in his hand. "Wha..at" I stuttered He smiled lightly at me but instead of answering my u...