๐…๐€๐“๐„.

By lmfaopromise

๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ , ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ More

๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ.
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐€๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž.
๐€๐”๐‘๐€.

๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ.

13.4K 960 238
By lmfaopromise

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟒 𝐀𝐌

" FEFE !" Daylin yelled running after Kay dog.

" Leave her alone !" She ran after him.

" This is why I don't baby sit." I shook my head.

" This is your nephew." She scrunched her face up.

" That's cool and all." I shrugged. " But kids ain't my thing."

" Mhm." She squinted her eyes. " You got one up in there with the rate y'all be fucking."

" No babies for me." I shook my head picking Fefe up. " Fefe girl , I need to talk to ya."

" Birth control can't fight off all that sperm." She eyed me " And Felisha don't have time for y'all."

" I don't want a kid at least not yet." I shrugged. " We got so much more to build on before a kid could come into the question."

" It's been almost half a year since y'all been fucking with each other." She frowned.

" Time don't determine anything plus we ain't even had a talk about none of that."

" You would think y'all would." She eyed me.

" Ehh." I sat my phone up on the counter. " Bitch you a dog and ya homegirl too !"

" You see Dess fought that girl from Kissimmee ?"

" Who ?" I said looking at her phone. " Damn she whooping her ass."

" Her name China assum." She clicked on the girl page. " She got a baby by that nigga that Saint killed a while back."

" He kill a lot of people." I mumbled.

" His name is like Dee-Dee something." She scratched her head. " DIOR."

" Ohhh , he was cute." I frowned looking at the picture of him.

" His friend died with him too." She huffed.

" Welp , my nigga like that." I shrugged. " God rest the dead."

" When he coming over here ? He owe me a dollar."

" He just pulled up." I said looking down at my phone.

I walked outside seeing him inside the car smoking while smoke came from out the window.

" AYE FUCK BOY !" She walked up to his car and I walked over there dragging my feet.

" Im not giving you no dollar , fuck out my face." He mugged her. " Begging like you the salvation army."

" Ima beat you up." She pointed at him and walked away. " Bye frienddddd !"

" See you later." I waved laughing.

" You rude." He eyed me. " What's wrong ?"

" It's just not my day." I shook my head. " A lot is on my plate."

" Like what ?"

" I just don't know what Im doing." I sighed. " I just feel like Im stuck."

" How ?" He looked at me.

" Im always trying help everyone else out but I feel like I never have enough time for me." I but my lip trying not to cry. " I don't even have a good enough job for someone my age , I feel like Im not improving since Day died."

" Well make time for yourself , it's okay to be selfish sometimes."

" I just want to be something that will make him proud-" I said then started crying.

" You gone make him proud regardless of what you do." He rubbed my thigh.

" I think our relationship is too much on me right now." I said lowly.

He looked at me funny then started to laugh like I told him a joke.

" You giving up on us because you want a new job ?"

" It's not that-"

" Then what is it ?" He parked his car. " You about to make me mad and I don't want to."

" I just want to give us a break." I said lowly turning towards him. " I don't want to have too much weighing on me."

" You clearly don't know what you want , how does our relationship affect anything you listed ? Be an adult and deal with that shit." He said making a face at me. " When shit go left you can't just give up , that ain't the way that life goes."

" I just don't want things to go left because of the things going on in my life."

" Then obviously you don't prioritize us." He shrugged getting out. " You would make sure that wouldn't happen."

I just walked in behind him and wiped my tears away.

" You staying here tonight ?" He asked me sitting on his bed.

" Only if you want me to." I said lowly.

" It's up to you , Im not forcing something you're not ready for." He walked into his bathroom.

" You want kids ?" I looked at him.

" One day , Only if it's with somebody that's not ready to give up at any given moment." He said as he put his gun on the dresser.

" Ima just go." I said standing up.

" Proving my point even more." He shook his head.

" I just don't want you to have animosity towards me then I feel unwanted."

" I just wanna know why you said all of this ?" He looked at me.

" Because Im scared." I sighed. " Im scared that I'll put my all in to you just for it to fall apart because of my problems."

" We all got problems." He shrugged. " When you get in a relationship you supposed to accept everything that come with them. It's just not as big to me because I've accepted everything with myself first."

" Mhm." I nodded playing with my nails.

" Admit what's wrong and work towards fixing it."

" Okay." I took off my crocs.

" You gone be straight." He wrapped his arms around me. " I got you , you know that right ?"

" I like you." I mumbled. " A lot."

" I still don't like you." He said pulling away from me.

" You'll like me after this." I said grabbing him by his jeans and pulling him to the bed.

xx

yall rather 950+ words every 4-5 hours
or 600+ every 1.5-2 hours ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.5K 27
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ1 ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
572K 30.4K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
200K 11.8K 43
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ข๏ฟฝ...
576K 27.4K 34
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ .. ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." - ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š๐šข๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š’ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ยฉ2020