The hero of flames.

By thatgreekgeek

Perseus Jackson has withstood years of abuse and torture since he was as young as three . He watched as his m... More

Saving a Child.
welcome to the family
not an update but please do read!!
Who let the cat out of the bag?
the end of the line
I almost get Skewered
The hunters of Artemis
Not an update
What!?
What choice?
So so so sorry!!!

Sleeping arrangements

16K 429 25
By thatgreekgeek

After Percy was questioned on how he got to camp and how he knew that Hestia was his mother, Chiron let Percy have a room in the big house since his mother didn't have a cabin, just another reason to hate camp.

                     30 minutes later

Percy sighed and sat on his bed. He was only at camp for about 45 minutes and he was already missing the wild, missing the grass and dirt, and he certainly missed his pack and patrons. He was miserable. The campers here had no manners and the Ares campers always picked a fight with whoever they could. But things could be worse, as Percy was almost put with the Hermes campers before Chiron realized that it was completely full. Before Percy knew it, it was time for dinner.

I apologize that it is really, really, really, short. But I just needed to update, dont want any of you killing yourselves ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
79.7K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...