Fight ✔

Galing kay itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... Higit pa

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

64

3K 110 28
Galing kay itsakhia

tzuyu

everything seems so unreal. i feel like this is just a wonderful dream, and if this is a dream, i would not want to wake up anymore.

fortunately, it isn't. and i'm thankul for that.

i was just only 13 years old when i flew to south korea when i was casted by the staffs of jyp. i trained for 3 years before i was chosen to become a member of twice.

i was sad when i didn't get chosen but it's like a miracle when jyp pd-nim told the audience that momo unnie and i will join the other unnies. i can still remember how sana and mina unnie cried when jyp pd-nim chose momo to be the ninth member of our group.

the unnies took care of me. the unnies helped me to learn korean especially dahyun and chaeyoung unnie as the three of us are part of the maknae line.

i was thankful for having them as my unnies, even though nayeon unnie is really full of herself, even though jeongyeon unnie is scary when we don't clean the dorm, even though momo unnie always eats jokbal, even though sana unnie is clumsy and at the same time, our happy pill, even though jihyo unnie scolds us when we don't clean our room, even though mina unnie always plays some games in her room, even though dahyun unnie is an alien and our second happy pill, even though chaeyoung unnie always complain why is she the shortest one, i still love them.

every comeback, i tried my best to show the people that jyp pd-nim chose me for a reason, not because i'm the visual of twice, it's because i know, my unnies know, our pd-nim knows that i can show them how my dancing skills and vocals improves.

i wanna hear them praising me for my dancing skills more than them praising me for having such a beautiful face.

everything was perfect. and it became even more perfect when i met him. thanks to yugyeom oppa, i met the love of my life.

"are you ready?" eomma asked as we got out from the car. we're already standing outside infront of the church.

securities are stopping the fans that came to witness our wedding. some of them are even holding a banner.

eomma finally puts the veil in my head. "look at my darling." she said as she smiled so wide. tears started to form in my eyes. "i can't believe you're the one who's going to get married first."

"our darling looks so beautiful." appa said. "jungkook's a good man and he already proved to us that he's going to take care of you."

"and the way how he fought for you when fans bashed you when the news of you two dating was revealed." eomma added.

"thank you, for everything." i hugged the both of them as my tears fell. "don't cry baby, your make-up." eomma said, worried. "it's okay, it's waterproof." i said.

appa handed me the boquet. i heaved a sigh. "i'm ready."

i then wrapped my hands on their arms as i stared on the door of the church.

i wonder how does he looked like. he's always handsomd though.

as the door slowly opened, i slightly tightened my grip. "gwaenchanha." eomma said.

i can hear the piano that yoongi oppa is playing. i requested it. i also requested if nayeon, jeongyeon and jihyo unnie can sing while my parents walks me to the aisle where he is standing with his parents.

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall." nayeon unnie started to sing as we started to walk. all of our families are here, as well as the unnies, the oppas, blackpink unnies, got7 oppas, elkie, mingyu oppa, dk oppa, the8 oppa, jeonghan oppa, dino oppa, itzy, txt, and our pd-nims.

"But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer." jeongyeon unnie sang. i met their eyes and they smiled at me.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more." the three of them sang. i looked at the front and saw his figure. i still can't see his face because i'm still too far away from him. but i know, he's already smiling.

"Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this
One step closer." jihyo unnie sang as she smiled even wider.

we're already at the middle and i can see now how the other unnies teared up while watching us walk down the aisle.

sana unnie continued to wipe her tears as she smiled so wide, the others are also tearing up, as well as blackpink unnies and itzy.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more."

at the other side, the oppas are also tearing up, and our pd-nims as well. jyp pd-nim has his father smile in his face while looking at me, his eyes are like telling me that he is proud that one of his daughters is now getting married with bang pd-nim's son.

"One step closer
One step closer." as we get closer, i can finally see his face.

i knew it, he's smiling, with his eyes full of tears.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more."

he looks so good on a white tuxedo.

"And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more."

"take care of our tzuyu, jungkook." appa held my hand as he guided it to his hands.

"i will." he answered and showed his bunny smile.

will our kid inherit his smile or my smile? or maybe both?

"you look beautiful." he said. "you look handsome." i said. "i always look handsome."

"but today is different." i said. he chuckled as he put my hand around his arm as we walked towards the priest.

i wasn't nervous, i was excited. excited that soon i'll be his wife. excited that he was going to be mine forever.

ever since i woke up, i feel really happy. jennie unnie and nayeon unnie did my make up, while they all helped each other while doing my hair. after putting on my wedding gown, we had a mini photoshoot in my hotel room because of nayeon and jennie unnie.

all of them looks so cute, especially, chaeyoung unnie, lisa unnie, rosé unnie, sana unnie, dahyun unnie, chaeryeong and yuna when they wore the flower crown that i requested.

as the priest gave us permission to tell our vows to each other, he talked about how happy he was when i finally answered him even though we still had a dating ban that time. he waited patiently for me.

he also mentioned how he thanked yugyeom oppa so much, he even shouted 'you're welcome' really loud when jungkook mentioned him, making the crowd laugh.

"fighting for you is worth it." he said. "i fought for you because even though i know the world would not support us, atleast i have you in my arms."

i cannot help but to smile how cheesy his words is. i'm starting to imagine that my gown is now full of red ants because he was so sweet.

what if... what if he agreed on dating lisa unnie? what if he fell inlove with her while we're in a relationship and he kept it as a secret until koreaboo posted an article about them dating. what if bang pd-nim confirmed that they are really dating?

that's going to be the worst day of my life. seeing the love of my life falling inlove with someone else will break me into small pieces. i have no choices but to let him go because he loves her.

but no, my jeon jungkook isn't like that. he fought for me because he knows that we didn't have come this far just to break up.

"i really thought that you're cheating on me when yg entertainment confirmed that you and lisa unnie are dating." i said. "why would i cheat on you, though?" he asked.

"hey! if you want to cheat go find some woman out there, just not my lali!" bambam oppa shouted. the crowd laughed again.

he made me feel like a queen. his one and only queen.

"and then when bang pd-nim suddenly confirmed that you're enlisting that time, i was really scared because you promised me that you'll enlist after taehyung oppa." i said.

"the six of them are liars back then! jin oppa is the only one who's innocent!" nayeon unnie shouted. i still remember how she cried so bad the night after the five followed the two.

"i do." he answered, while looking at me. his eyes are full of love and i'm sure that i am the only one who'll see how full of love his eyes is.

wait, i think i'm getting possessive. he's also going to look like that to our kid.

"i do." i answered as i put the ring on him.

the unnies started to sobbed real hard. while his hyungs? they're just smiling at us, trying their best to stop their tears from falling.

"by the power vested on me."

"i now pronounce you, husband and wife." the crowd clapped. "we're happy for you, maknae!!" the unnies shouted between their sobs.

"you may kiss your bride."

"finally." he whispered as he walked closer to me. he slowly lifted my veil. "stop crying, jagi--wait, you're not my girlfriend anymore, you're my wife now." he said as he wiped the tears on my face with his thumb.

"what should we call each other then?" i asked. he shrugged. "as long as we're together, i don't care, my love." he answered, as he leaned his face closer.

"saranghae." he whispered. "nado saranghae." i whispered back and he finally crashed his lips on mine.

i smiled as i wrapped my hands around his neck.

jeon tzuyu. hmm... sounds good.

"i still can't believe that our maknaes is the first one to get married!" nayeon unnie said as they walked towards us. my unniea hugged me while his hyungs hugged him.

"thank you for being there for me." i told them. they cried even more. even jeongyeon unnie is crying.

"gomawo." i cried again as i hugged them. "we're happy for you, baby." sana unnie said.

"take care of our maknae, tzuyu." jin oppa said as they hugged me. "don't forget to buy packs of banana milk to my baby okay." taehyung oppa said.

"don't forget to cook his favorite food whenever he cried." jimin oppa said.

wait, why are they saying these things to me? why does it looked like i forced jungkook to marry me?

"don't listen to these." yoongi oppa mouthed the word 'motherfuckers'. "they are weird. i know you're going to take care of our maknae so we have no worries about that." he smiled.

i giggled as i nodded. "thank you, oppas." i said. they smiled and nodded. "okay okay, go away, let me have my wife." jungkook pulled me closer to him.

"congratulations!" elkie hugged me. "she's crazy inlove with you, i hope you're okay with that." she told him. "it's okay, i'm also crazy inlove with her." jungkook smirked.

then the photographers that our pd-nims hired started to take pictures of us. the picture taking took an hour before we finally walked out of the church.

our fans shouted even more when they saw the both of us. some i think fainted because i saw paramedics carrying two girls.

"she's mrs. jeon now!!" jungkook announced, they all shouted again.

"hey." we looked behind and saw blackpink. "someone wants to talk with the two of you." jisoo unnie said. "huh? who?" i asked.

my eyes widened as i saw their pd-nim walking towards us. "annyeonghaseyo." i bowed. jungkook then followed me even though i know it's against for him. he still blames him for what happened in 2020.

"congratulations." he started. "ne, kamsahamnida." i answered. "i just wanted to say sorry for what i have done to the both of you."

"it took years before i finally said sorry to the both of you." he said. "the girls, especially lisa pleaded me that i should go to your wedding before the reception starts."

"jungkook-ah, you deserve her more than anyone else." he said.

i looked at him, he did the same. "we forgive you, sir." he said as he smiled.

"congratulations." he said before he walked away.

"so, are you still gonns blame him?" i asked. he shook his head and pulled me even closer. "we already forgive him." he answered and leaned closer. our lips are about to touch when his hyungs shouted that i should throw the boquet.

unfortanately, he can't utter some bad words since we're still at the church. "remind me later that i have such LOVELY hyungs." he sarcastically said.

"throw the boquet!!" the unnies shouted. i turned my back and looked behind. "ready?!"

"a hundred percent!"

"in 3, 2, 1!" i threw the boquet.

"OMO!!"

"UNNIE WHY DID YOU PUSHED ME?!" momo unnie asked while nayeon unnie just stood there, shocked as she didn't expected that she'll get the boqeut.

so this is what happened. nayeon unnie is avoiding on joining the other girls but jennie unnie pulled her and the unnies placed her in the middle with momo unnie, she thought that momo unmie will caught the boquet if she'll push her, but the wind is not in favor so instead of momo unnie catching the boquet, she caught it instead.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!" the oppas pushed yoongi oppa towards nayeon unnie.

"wait! the fans doesn't know that they are in a relationship!" i told jungkook. "let them be." he smirked.

"OH MY GOD! YOONGI IS DATING NAYEON?!"

"WAIT, YOONGI HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!"

"oopsie.." the oppas and the unnies looked at each other. while yoongi oppa glared at the boys and nayeon unnie is now blushing hard.

"since they got the fans and the reporters attention, can you focus on me now?" he asked. i cupped his cheek. "sure." i answered as i moved my face closer to his.

"can we ditch the reception and fly now to tainan?"

"why are you so impatient? i wanna hear how your hyungs talk about you." i answered. he tch-ed. "i'm excited."

"excited your face, jeon jungkook. just say that you're--"

"okay okay, i am." he rolled his eyes. "don't worry bunny, the reception will end before we know it." i said.

"fine, mrs. jeon."

"can you say it one more time?" i asked. "what?"

"that." i said, unable to say the words that he just said 3 seconds ago. "that? what that?" he asked, confused. "that!"

"aahh, mrs. jeon." he smirked. "i see."

"it just sounds so good when you say that." i answered. "of course it is." he said as he looked at the others. "CAN WE JUST GO NOW TO THE RECEPTION?! OR WE'LL CANCEL IT SO WE CAN GO NOW TO TAINAN!"

i hit his arm. "why are you so impatient?"

"i've waited for more than 5 years, mrs. jeon." he said. "i'm excited."

i rolled my eyes at him. i think i'm not going to be able to walk properly for our whole vacation.

should i pray for myself now while we're here at the church?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

312K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
517K 24.6K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
25.2K 2.3K 49
Highest rank-#1 in Jeongmin #2 in btsxtwice #1 in Jimyeon #1 in Bogoship...
5.8K 198 10
Once "I can't believe that you cheated on me with Yoongi!" Taehyung Cried as Jungkook looked at the floor not feeling any remorse. But Taehyung still...