๐“๐‡๐”๐†๐†๐ˆ๐'โ„ข๏ธ

By TEE3AMOUR

๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ.......... @2020 (Dis was like one of my first books and this honestly trash. Bu... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
โ€ผ๏ธBaby showerโ€ผ๏ธ
13
14
โ€ผ๏ธNot updateโ€ผ๏ธ
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
โ€ผ๏ธnot updateโ€ผ๏ธ
23
24
25
26
27
28
Update๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™ˆ
29
30
31
32
33
โœจ๐Ÿ™ˆUpdate๐Ÿงš๐Ÿ’ž
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
โ€ผ๏ธ๐ด๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›โ€ผ๏ธ
Attention๐Ÿ’•
Attention๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

35

11.2K 421 257
By TEE3AMOUR

(‼️not edited‼️)

Milani Emoni Davis

"Well to inform you mr. green unfortunately he is in bad condition but he is doing well we were able to remove the bullet from his chest he is knocked out due to the drugs we gave him to block the pain" he said.

"Can we go see him" I asked fixing my dress. "Yes room 115" he said.

I walked in the room and saw some tubes connected to his body. And all sort of machines connected.

" he look dead dead as hell" Debo said and everyone looked at him.

"You gon be dead as hell if you keep talking" Bri said. I pulled a chair up and sat neat to him holding his hand.

As soon as I grabbed his hand the baby started kicking. That's daddy baby right dea.

"Here yo snacks" cam said coming back with a handful of snacks. "Damn you bought the whole machine" ty said laughing.

"Sharing is caring" Debo said snatching a bag of Doritos from cam. And they started slap boxing.

Chile the ghetto.

"Visiting hours are over only one person can stay" the nurse said coming in. Everyone looked at each other then me.

"I'll bring you some clothes in the morning and some breakfast and call me if you need anything" Bri said Hugging me and polo gave me a lil hug.

"Ima sleep in yo house just to make sure don't nobody break in" Debo's aid hugging me. "Take yo blacks ass home before I call towanda" I said.

"Man ian scared of the ole lady she gotta work tomorrow so Gon head" he said bucking at me and I threw one of them hospital cups at him.

"Stay sage Ight don't be up late having my nephew up with you" cam said kissing my forehead and pulling me in for a hug.

"Mhmm well tell yo nephew to stop kicking me" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Bye ugly and don't worry we gon find out who did this" ty said I just nodded.

"bye y'all" I said blowing kisses as they all walked out. "here is a blanket and pillow " the nurse said walking back in.

"thank you" I said getting on the couch. The bitch was hard but lowkey comfortable.

The tv volume wasn't too loud so I went to sleep in no time.

•Morning•

"Lani wake up" I heard someone call me. But I was sleeping to good so they can wait.

"Wake up nigga it's toosi" I heard and my eyes opened so fast. I looked to my left and saw toosi sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt off.

"Whatchu ain't got no shirt on fa" I said coming between his legs to give him a kiss. "The nurse coming back she finna wrap my chest of some shit" he said.

"You done had me worried with yo ugly ass ain't nobody tell you to get shot" I said mugging him. "Ian ask to get shot" he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"I was just playin mr.cripple" I said I like that nickname what about y'all. "Call me that shit again and we both gon be crippled" he said in a warning tone.

"Mr.crippled" I said cheesing. The life of Jesus chocked the shit outta me.

(𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒)

Nigga hand moved so fast ian know this nigga was gon choke me I liked it but damn nigga can I get a warning atleast.

"You just choked me" I said about to hit that nigga btt HT the nurse walked in with her ole stank booty ass.

"Hi how are y'all doing this morning" she said checking his blood pressure. "Good glad to see him awake" I said shooting a bird at him as I stood behind her.

"Good good you mr.greem you seem to be in a good mood" she said taking the old bandage off and changing it to a new one.

"I'm good just ready to get outta here" he said putting or fingers between his mouth and flicking his tongue at me. See Ugh I hate being pregnant cuz these hormones sum else.

I did it with him in the hospital last time and will do it again. And god willingly this bed don't break cuz I want to fuck the shit outta him.

"Well mr.green I'll check with doctor on when you ready to release but until then happy recovery" she said closing the door as she pushed her cart out.

"Lemme eat it that's my only wish" he said sounding like them make a wish kids.

"Sorry sir but this púśśy is not to be ate until I eat" I said cuz bri said she was gon Brimg me some breakfast. And it's damn near about to be lunch if sheon hurry up.

"Ian gon lie a nigga hungry asf" toosi said pulling his phone out. "Let me see cuz mine dead" I said holding my hand out for his phone.

"I'm straight "he said calling "polo" as I read the caller Id. "Im this close to actually killing yo ass " I said showing him my finger.

"Wassam Martin and Gina" polo said laughing. "Polo bring me sum to food ion want this nasty ass hospital shit" I said pouting.

"Ight lil sis Whatchu want" he asked. See my brother nice when he wanna be.

"Some zaxbys a chicken tender meal with a strawberry lemonade please with a cookie" I asked.

"Bet" polo said "lemme get that too" toosi said and then hung up.

"Okay so good news and bad news" the nurse said. "Good news" we both said.

"Okay so good news is your wounds are healing pretty fast" she said and we nodded.

"Bad news your gonna haft to stay a couple more days" she said and toosi smacked his lips.

"Come lay wit me" he said rubbing on me as I stood between his legs. "Mhmm" I said going up there and he rubbed my belly.

____________________________________

I was gon leave y'all waiting but I decided to be nice and stay up writing 🥱

So leave a vote

Hope you enjoyed

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow me

And vote

Yes I would all this coochie out 😅✌🏽

You?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 290 20
Y/N is a boy who has recently gotten a mysterious girlfriend, Sabrina Spellman. They're a happy couple that hardly fight or bicker with each other. T...
401K 14.9K 43
Cฬถlฬถiฬถcฬถhฬถeฬถ ๐๐จ ๐–๐š๐ฒ!! สธแต’แต˜ แตโฟแต’สท แต—สฐแต’หขแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณโฑแต‰หข สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑแต—หข แต—สฐแต‰ หขสฐสธ หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ แต’แตแต‰แตแตƒ แตƒโฟแตˆ สฐแต‰สณ แตแตƒแต—แต‰ โฑหข แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡โฑแต แต‡แตƒแตˆ แตƒหกแต–สฐแตƒ? สทแต‰หกหก สธแต’แต˜แต›แต‰ แถ แต’แต˜โฟแตˆ หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แตƒ หกโฑแต—...
88K 2.1K 28
Just read๐Ÿค. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...