Psycho (Completed) | Male Re...

By bvnzdrxvms

Have you ever gotten the feeling that someone was watching you? I started feeling this way as soon as I moved... More

Prologue
Chapter One: New Feelings
Chapter Two: Feeling Uncomfortable
Chapter Three: Feeling Weird
Chapter Four: Feeling Angry..
Chapter Six: Feeling Stressed...
Chapter Seven: Feeling Creepy..
Chapter Eight: Feeling Love
Chapter Nine: Feeling Lost.. Part 1
Feeling Lost Part: 2
Chapter Ten: Feeling Sick
Chapter Eleven: Feeling Stuck...
Chapter Twelve: Feeling Hurt..
Chapter Thirteen: Feeling Suspicious..
Chapter Fourteen: Feeling Scared..
Chapter Fifteen: Feeling Danger...
Chapter Sixteen: Feeling Psycho...
Epilogue - Good Ending
Epilogue - Bad Ending

Chapter Five: Feeling Worried..

701 23 12
By bvnzdrxvms

(Wendy's POV)

I can't believe I'm holding his hand right now! It's so warm and soft. I want this to last forever.

I open the door to the rooftop and drag him to a nearby bench.

"So what is it?" He says, looking at me confused. I can see I little bit of concern in his eyes.

Adorable....

I take a my lunch out of my bag and begin to open the container. He then looks at me confused.

I pick up a piece of sushi and shove it to his face.

"I wanted you to try it. I just made them and I wanted to know if they were good." I say, showing no emotion.

He looks at me shocked then he glances at the piece of sushi, only inches away from his mouth.

He then eats it.

"So.... how is it?" I look at him, awaiting his answer.

"G-Good...." he says, chewing the food. I watch him chew the piece of sushi a couple more times until he finally swallows it.

I smile at him and take another piece of sushi. I shove the sushi into my mouth.

Delicious.....

"Is that really all you wanted to say to me?" Y/n asked, looking at me with confusion written all over his face.

"I also wanted to ask you about Yeri. What did she say to you..." I look at him with a serious expression, showing a little bit of anger. Relax Wendy....

"Y-Yeri?? She..... Uh........ She told me t-"

He gets cut off by the bell. Damn it.....

"We should get to class..." He says, getting up from his spot.

I softly groan and place the cover on my container. I shove it back into my bag and get up from my spot, zipping up my bag and swinging it onto my shoulder.

He pushes the door open and treads down the stairs.

I follow behind him slowly.....

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

School is over finally....... my head was starting to ache from that last class.

I swing my backpack onto my shoulder and head out of the door.

"Wendy!" Y/n yells out. I turn around to face him. I can identify that voice from a mile away.....

"Y-Yes?" I look at him with a confused look. He chuckles softly at my expression.

"Do you want to walk home together? Since we live next to each other I thought it would only make sense to walk wi-"

"Of course I would! You don't have to ask me to walk home." I exclaimed, cutting him off.

"Okay! Let's go the-"

"Y/n!" I peak over his shoulder to identify the voice.

It's Yeri...... this bitch needs to stay in her place......

"Oh Yeri.. Hey what's up?" Y/n turns to look at her, giving her a smile.

Your only supposed to smile at me Y/n....

"Do you want to get some coffee? Maybe we can catch up with each other as well." Yeri glances at me then back at him.

I bet she's worried......

She has nothing to be worried about.... unless.......

"Uh.... sure! I'll just walk Wendy home and meet you at the cafe." He smiles widely at her.

She looks at him with concern before nodding and walking away. You should be concerned about yourself Yeri. It would be a shame if something happened to you.......

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

(Your POV)

"Take care!" I yell, as Wendy walks into her house, closing the door behind her.

Her house still has no lights on...... that's really creepy.....

I turn on my heel and walk towards my front door. I need to change quickly so I can go out....

Wait.......... I forgot......... I'm grounded.....

Shit.....

What am I going to tell Yeri now?

I open the door and head inside, closing it back behind me.

"I'm back" I yell in a lazy tone. I slip off my shoes and place them by the door. Afterwards I slide into my slippers.

"Good. You can help with dinner now." My mom says, mixing something in a bowl. I internally roll my eyes and walk slowly over to her.

"Mom....... can I just go out for today? Please......" I exclaimed looking at her with hope.

"No." She says, still mixing the batter in a bowl.

"Please Mom... I'm trying to catch up with a friend. You remember Yeri right?" I say, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Yes I do.... but your still not going. Your grounded..." She pours the batter which has now turned into dough onto the table and begins to knead it.

"Come on Mom.....  just this one tim-"

"No means no Y/n. No go wash up and help me make dinner." She motions me to go away.

I sigh and walk upstairs. I can't believe that..... I'll just call Yeri and tell her what happened........

(On the phone)

"Hello?"

"Yeri. This is Y/n"

"Hey Y/n! Are you coming now? Or are you going to be late? I'll order you some coffee??"

"Yeri..... I don't think I can make it this time. I'm grounded so I can't go....

"Oh it's okay then...... I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yep... bye..."

(Off the phone)

I sigh and throw my phone onto the bed. She must be upset now...

I quickly change my clothes and head back downstairs.

"Go get your apron..."My Mom says, still kneading the dough.

"Sure...." I tread slowly over to the aprons. I grab one and place it over my head, tying it at the waist.

"Go and peel the potatoes please. And hurry up. Lazy bones....." Mom chuckles afterwards.

I can't believe her....

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

It's the next day and I'm tired as hell. I rub my eyes softly and slip out of bed. I quickly take a shower and fix my hair.

Still no toothbrush.

I slip on my uniform and head downstairs, grabbing my backpack.

(On the TV)

A body has been found in an alleyway. The victim was severely injured, with five stab wounds in the stomach and her throat slit.

Someone got killed!?

"Did they say who got killed? Mom? Dad?" I asked. The both turn around immediately to me and look at me with sadness overflowing from their eyes.

Is it someone they know?

"Oh honey......" Mom rushes over to me and hugs me tightly.

What is happening....

"The girl who was killed went to your school." My dad said, looking at me with sadness.

Really?!

"Honey........... the girl who was killed was........."

"Yeri"

"W-What..."

I smell a psycho.......

Tee hee......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
Fixation By Twiira

General Fiction

64.2K 2.4K 64
[Completed] "I thought I changed. Perhaps that was just an illusion I believed in." When Ace transfers to a new school, she sees this as a new opport...
771K 4.3K 45
You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to a book where it's filled with fu...
706K 30.3K 80
[THIS IS A SEQUEL] After escaping from your crazy stalker, you lived in peace with your friend for several months until you recieve a certain letter...