๐ˆ๐ ๐๐„๐“๐–๐„๐„๐

ะ’ั–ะด accxoxo

โฃ๏ธŽ๊จ„"๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป" โฃ๏ธŽ"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

- Prologue -
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39/Q&A -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41 -
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Epilogue -

- Chapter 36 -

14.9K 578 1.2K
ะ’ั–ะด accxoxo

You had missed going to see the guys practice after school, so here you were. Walking through the mostly empty halls, approaching the gym doors.

You were a bit late, so the boys had already started playing.
The gym was unusually empty, nobody else had come to watch them practice today.
The mood had shifted a bit as well, everyone seemed to be more serious.

BOOM!
The sound startled you.
"Atsumu's power serves."
you thought, glancing at the setter.
After your little interaction with him yesterday, it had gotten quite awkward between you two.

"Make me yours eh?"
you had asked, raising an eyebrow.

Atsumu smirked, then started laughing.
He pat your head, playfully and shook his head.

"I was kidding princess. I know you're with Suna. Not saying that I support it, but I won't be getting in between you two." He had said.

"What?"
you wondered, trying to read his expression.

"Y-you're saying..." you hesitated. "that you're not gonna get in between?"

He traced his fingers along your jawline, stopping at your chin to lift it up, so you would face him.
"Of course not." Atsumu leaned in to whisper in your ear. That sent chills down your spine, and you could see a mischievous smirk cross his face.

You could barely believe your ears. Possessive Atsumu had basically disappeared. He could definitely notice the confusion in your face, and it amused him.

Giving you a fed-up look, Atsumu pinched above the bridge of his nose, and explained:
"It's not that hard to understand, I don't care that much about your life subway girl."
He ran his hands through his hair.
"What the actual hell is he saying?!"
you thought.
Atsumu looked completely unfazed. His normal flirtatious nature had somehow disappeared as well. Eventually he broke the silence and said:
"Anyways, I better get going. Have fun with Suna, while it lasts."
With that, he started walking away, leaving you in utter shock.
It was a bit strange seeing him not acting like a bodyguard and loosening up. Honestly, you didn't know if you liked this change or not.

And now you were reliving your interaction with him as you sat at the bleachers.
"Oi! Stop, stop."
You heard Kita yell.
Glancing down at the court, you saw Kita giving Atsumu a stern stare.

"Good tosses, as usual Tsumu." Ojiro complimented, patting his teammate's back.

"What did you expect?" Atsumu boasted." I only bless the best spikers with my best tosses."

"That's great and all, but your energy is completely different when it comes to your tosses and your serves." Kita said coldly.

"Tch."
Atsumu bit his lower lip in frustration.

"Stop focusing on showing off, and crushing your opponents dreams. That's not gonna get you anywhere. Showing off doesn't always help in sports."
Kita scolded.

Atsumu frowned. "Of course he could tell." He thought, looking away from his captain. Suna yawned as he approached the rest of the group.
"And Suna." Kita pointed at the blocker. Suna's eyes widened. "Stop slacking off, pay attention, show more energy."
Suna rolled his eyes, but didn't say a word. The twins snickered.

You had never seen this side of Kita, you always knew the team was afraid of him. But seeing Kita being this hard on them was something you never witnessed. But it was clear that Kita wasn't always the nice member of the friend group, he was definitely someone who could be quite intimidating when he wanted to.
Suddenly you noticed Kita look up at the bleachers and spot you.
He immediately plastered a smile across his face and waved at you.

"Well, I guess he chooses who to be nice to." you thought as you waved back.
Kita had after all, been an incredibly supportive friend, and gave pretty good advice. He was also one of the people who completely supported you and Suna's relationship, he was like the mom you never had.

You noticed Suna giving you a lazy smile from the court, and Osamu turned to look at you as well. Atsumu on the other hand was staring down at his shoes, his back was turned to you.
He looked a bit down.
"You deserve to get scolded, Kita's right. Do us all a favor and get rid of that ego."
Osamu teased, giving his twin a sly grin.

Atsumu didn't snap back, he just gave his brother a threatening glare and grabbed the volleyball that had rolled away from him earlier.

"Alright, one more practice round, and then you boys gotta head home."
Coach Kurosu ordered.
They nodded and got back in their positions.
You sighed, watching Atsumu's tense expression. It was hard to tell how he was feeling, it had usually been easier to read him. But after your conversation yesterday, Atsumu seemed more and more unsure of his own emotions. Only a couple days ago, he was throwing a temper tantrum about you and Suna, now all of a sudden he was completely unbothered.

—•—

You happily squealed as you felt Suna playfully lift you off the ground. He securely held your hips in his arms, and tightly hugged you.
Practice had ended, and Suna was more than a little excited to see you.

"You didn't tell me you were coming to my practice today." He replied.

You shrugged. "Surprise."

"I'm happy you came. Anyways you free right now?" He asked, his little dimples were visible again.

"I got a pretty big science test tomorrow."
you said solemnly.

Suna grinned.
"Fortunately for you, I'm pretty good at science, so I would love to help you. Honestly, Samu would be even better, he's surprisingly really good at science."
He beamed.

"Aw."
you gushed, his energy had immediately made you happier.
"Alright, well dad's out of town again so..." you pushed a strand of hair away from Suna's eyes. "How about you come over?"
Suna nodded, as he motioned you to follow him. As per usual, he would escort you to the subway station, except this time, he would actually get on the train with you. The train was pretty packed today, so Suna let you have a seat as he stood beside you, holding onto a railing.
He was scrolling through his phone, and you had your headphones in.

It was nice having Suna around, you felt happy, and he never seemed to bring any negativity into your mindset.

However, around Atsumu, you felt more protected, and safe.

And around Osamu, you felt understood.

It was weird how each of the guys had a different effect on you. In all honesty it was even a bit tiring keeping up with all of them.
"Earth to (y/n)." Suna chuckled, as he waved his hand past your face, interrupting your thoughts.

"Oh!" you exclaimed, snapping back to your senses.

The train doors slid open, as you got out of your seat.

For some reason, the minute you arrived at your front door you immediately remembered Atsumu cornering you against the door.
Your hands were shaky, as you tried to push the key into the lock.
"Why am I thinking about him?"
you thought, struggling to get him off of your mind. Suddenly you felt Suna's hand on your shoulder.
"You ok?" He asked, a concerned look on his face.
"U-uh yeah! Sorry, I-I must b-be tired."
you muttered, as you swung open your front door, ushering Suna inside.
That was a lie.
You were most definitely not tired, so why was your mind going back to Atsumu?

Suna gently rested his backpack on your couch. His eyes fell on your family photos again.
"Hey, come on." you pointed at your room. Suna tore his eyes away from the photos and followed you.
"Well this is it."
you sighed, collapsing on your bed.
Suna smiled.
"Nice room."
he replied, reaching for your big window.

"Oh yeah. I usually use that for sneaking out." you told him.

Suna unlocked the latch and carefully pushed the window.
The cold December air immediately flooded into your room.
"It sure is getting cold." he mumbled, pulling the window shut.
Reaching for your desk, you pulled open a drawer and grabbed a science textbook.
"Welp, here it is."
you sighed looking at the book in exhaustion. You really weren't in the mood to study.
"Hm, lets see here."
Suna replied, as he plopped into your bed, immediately opening the textbook.
You pointed at the chapters you had to review and let him look over them.

*BZZT BZZT*
You jumped at the sound of your phone vibrating.
Suna raised an eyebrow, as he looked up from the textbook.

You looked down at the caller ID.
Miya Osamu.
"Hm, wonder what he needs."
Answering the call, you said: "hello?"

"Oh, uhm hey (y/n)." Osamu's voice sounded worn out.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, I just..." he hesitated. "Can you meet me?"

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.
"I'm studying at my place with Suna right now."

"Darn it, alright see ya."

"W-Wait! Do you wanna come study with us? Suna said you were pretty good at this stuff." you said hastily.

Osamu went quiet.

It took a couple seconds of silence and you patiently waiting for him to finally answer:

"On my way."
he finally said, and then you heard a soft beep, as he ended the call.

You set down your phone and looked back up at Suna.
"You don't mind right?"

"N-Nah of course not." Suna replied nonchalantly.
But he looked uneasy.
It was mostly just insecurity, Suna had always had the itching feeling that he might lose you to one of the twins or any other guy.
"Anyways, tell me what confuses you in this chapter." He replied pointing at a paragraph on a page he had just flipped open. You sighed and quickly listed about 5 different things that didn't make sense.
Suna chuckled.
Then he started explaining everything.
His calm voice almost sounded like a lullaby, he explained everything quite quickly, almost as if it was common knowledge.
"Physics can be pretty hard, does it make more sense now?" He asked.
You were still staring deeply into his eyes.
Most of his words had gone through one ear and swam out the other, because you were too busy admiring him.

"OH! U-uhm yeah! Makes sense."
you responded sheepishly.

Suna chuckled, and leaned in to gently pinch your cheeks.
"What a cutie."
he muttered under his breath.
Your cheeks turned bright pink, causing Suna to burst out laughing.
"Is that all it takes to make you blush?"
He asked, as he rubbed the top of your head.
You shrugged.

He gave you a lazy smile and leaned in to gently kiss your cheek.
"What a sweetheart."
you thought.

"What an angel."
Suna thought, staring into your radiant (e/c) eyes.
"I know we're studying but..." Suna moved over, so he was sitting right next to you. "Cuddles?"
He gave you a little puppy dog stare.
He really was irresistible.
"Yes Suna, cuddles."
you replied as you nestled into his chest.
Suddenly you heard your bedroom door swing open, causing both of your hearts to skip a beat.
Osamu walked in.

"OH WHOA UH- IS THIS WRONG TIMING?!" He immediately exited the room.
He probably thought you guys were doing more than just cuddling.
Osamu sighed, as he rested his back against the wall and sank down to the floor.
You swung your bedroom door open and looked down at the distressed Miya twin.

"You didn't walk in on anything, also how the fuck did you get in?!"
you exclaimed.

"The door was open."
Osamu pointed.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU BARGE INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE IDIOT!"
you yelled, smacking the top of Osamu's head.

"Owie.."
he muttered, rubbing his head.

Suna appeared from behind you and gave Osamu an awkward smile.
"U-Uh, hey Samu."
he mumbled.

"Rintarō, it's been a while."
Osamu replied, standing up.

Suna nodded.

"So science eh? Whatcha need help with?"
Osamu asked, as he entered your room.

"Everything."
you and Suna muttered in unison.

After about an hour of Osamu constantly calling you and "idiot" and asking "how can you possibly be this dumb?", the study session came to an end.

"Well that was exhausting."
Suna exhaled as he lay on your bed.

"I have never had to explain more shit to someone, other than Tsumu of course."
Osamu sighed, closing the textbook.

You frowned.
"I'm just a little bit slow."

Osamu gave you a look almost as if he was saying "a little?"

Suna laughed.
He was staring at his phone, and this sparked you and Osamu's interest.

"Whatcha looking at?"
Osamu asked, attempting to grab Suna's phone.
Suna swiftly moved his hand away.
"Nothing at all."
He smirked.
"Rintarō I swear to god, show me."
Osamu threatened.
Suna shook his head.
Osamu shrugged and then pounced on top of your bed, wrestling Suna, trying desperately to grab his phone.
Your eyes widened as you saw the chaos unfold in front of you.

Suna was laughing hysterically and he held his phone up so you could grab it for him. You quickly swiped it out his hands and looked down at the screen.
"Aww is this Samu?"
you gushed looking at an old picture of Suna and Osamu.
Osamu's eyes widened, and he attempted to steal the phone back. You held it high above your head still admiring the picture.
It looked like a picture that had been taken by Atsumu, Suna still had his regular resting face, and was holding up a peace sign. In the background you could see Osamu's startled face, the picture was caught at the right time, just before Osamu fell.
It appeared to be taken at a park, and Osamu was falling from a couple monkey bars.
You giggled, as you stared at Osamu's terrified face.

Suna nestled next to you again, looking at the picture with you.
"We were first years then. Whenever we got bored, we'd just chill at the park."
Suna explained.

Osamu's eyes widened.
"Is it the monkey bars picture?"

Suna nodded.

Osamu frowned, crossing his arms in frustration. "I just wasn't feeling too well, I can totally climb monkey bars!"
He protested.

You chuckled.
"You guys were a whole lot shorter as first years, huh?"

The boys nodded.

Then you heard Suna yawn.
He looked tired, not only did he just finish practice, he had also helped you study.
You gave him a pitiful look and let him snuggle up next to you.
Osamu's expression stayed the same as he observed you two.
Once again, he tried convincing himself that he should be happy if you were happy. Unfortunately, that logic didn't quite help him feel better.
But he couldn't help but smile, Suna looked the most happy he had been in a while. All of his laziness seemed to disappear when he was around you.

"So, did you talk to Atsumu?"
Osamu asked.

"Hm, no."
you fibbed.

Osamu scrunched up his face in suspicion. He could read through all of your lies.
"We haven't either. Well not as much."

"Anyways, what are your plans for Christmas?" Osamu casually asked, in an attempt to change the subject.

You opened your mouth to respond, but we're interrupted by a loud snore.
Suna was fast asleep, curled up in your blanket, snoozing away.
You smiled.
"Uhm, I'm going to London for Christmas."
you continued.

"So in 2 weeks?"

You nodded.

Osamu sighed, it didn't look like that arrangement would be good for him.
He was afterall planning to spend Christmas break with you.
"And you?"
you asked gently stroking your hands through Suna's hair.

"Me?" Osamu hesitated. "Nothing much."

"Really?"

"Well, maybe the team can plan something together."

"That would be nice." you replied.

Osamu shrugged.
"I only celebrate Christmas for the food."
He said, with a daydreamy look in his eyes. His thoughts had floated away to onigiris, meat buns, candy canes, hot chocolate and much more.
You laughed.
"I only celebrate Christmas for the memories."

Osamu smirked.
"Lucky for us, we don't need memories."

A perplexed look washed over your face.
"Who is us?"

"I was just referencing the team's motto." Osamu replied, resting his hands behind his head.

"The team motto?"
you thought.

Osamu furrowed his eyebrows.
"Oh, right. You haven't been to any of our official games yet. That's kind of Inarizaki's catchphrase or whatever."
Osamu explained.

"Well a volleyball team's catchphrase shouldn't matter in real life. Memories are great." you answered.

"Eh, at times. My memories are just filled with food, I basically remember the taste of every single thing I've ever eaten."
Osamu said proudly, he announced it as if it was some kind of incredible talent.
But you had to admit, It was pretty impressive.

"You must really like food."
you chuckled.

"More than anything else." He replied.

"Even more than you (y/n)."
Osamu thought, grinning at you.

—•—

𝚃𝚢𝚜𝚖 𝟺 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚚&𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶?🥀

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

20.4K 717 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โa small favorโž you develop a crush on your best friend's brother, who also happens to be his twin brother. atsumu offers to be your tutor which...
104K 3.8K 26
โช ๐’๐”๐๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐€๐‘๐Ž๐” โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ, ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
221K 6.6K 25
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ†ณ โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘? โž โœง๏ฝฅ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ...
165K 5.8K 25
"Hey, Y/N! I'm dating Atsumu now!" Y/N is best friends with Hiromi. They're both neighbours and childhood friends of the Miya twins. Y/N could see...