The Retired Queenpin

Oleh GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 46: Omniscient POV

2K 137 5
Oleh GoddessofJustice

Damien decided he would stop by and see Aaliyah and the twins before his man hunt began.

He walked into her hospital room where she was surrounded by friends and family. He smiled as he took in her glowing appearance. Seeing her in bed with both babies, one in each arm and the twins sitting in the bed was the best thing he'd seen in a long time. They were his family and he couldn't wait for them to be safe and sound in their house.

"Look what the cat drug in." Celine winked.

Aaliyah looked up from her babies and drunk in Damien's appearance. All she could think was 'Damn, my baby looks good.'

"Where are you going?"

"Business, Micio." He walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Looking like a tall bar of white chocolate? Oh no, daddy, you gotta change."

"Micio, I promise I won't be gone long."

"I'm coming with."

"No. You have to stay here."

"Okay." She pouted.

"Good, Gattina." He leaned in and kissed her lips and everybody yelled "awwwwh"

"Be safe."

"Always, Micio." He have her a dazzling smile before he walked out.

Damien messaged Elijah asking for an update about whether or not his father had appeared in the states. Until then Damien, Christian, Jason, and Giovanni we're hitting the most notorious mafia hotspots in Florence.

First was Dalia's, a nice expensive club for some of the most known Mafia leaders. Damien and his brothers walked into the club with no protest from the bouncer. Everyone knew who Damien was in Italy. 

"Mr.Arden, how nice of you to grace us with your presence tonight? How long has it been? Years?" The owner Dalia sauntered up to him.

"Something like that. I'm just here to watch." Damien shrugged.

"Well I assure you one of my rooms and girls are always ready to please you." She ran her hand down his chest.

"No, Thank you, Dalia. I have a wife at home."

"Wife?"

"Yes. And she pleasures me just fine therefore I'm not interested in one of your whores." Damien walked off having a seat at the bar while the other three men posted in different areas of the club. If they didn't spot his father in another 45 minutes then they would travel to the next hotspot.

30 minutes later Damien was just about fed up with these promiscuous women. He was ready to leave. Until he saw a tall brunette weaving through the crowd who looked exactly like Danielle. Damien stood and began to follow her through the halls and eventually out of the back door.

Danielle turned around and aimed her gun at him.

"Come to die." She smirked.

"No. I came to kill." Aaliyah sauntered up behind Damien with her gun drawn and aimed at Danielles Carotid.

"Micio." Damien smirked.

"What? Did you think I was going to let you have all the fun, daddy." She kissed his cheek as Giovanni walked up from the shadows and grabbed Danielle, snatching her gun and placing her in handcuffs.

"Fuck."

Damien turned just enough to get a good look at his fiancé. She matched his all white appearance. If he could eat her up right now then he would.

"Micio, you're so hard headed." Damien turned completely and kissed her.

"I know." She shrugged as she kissed him back.

———————————————

Aaliyah sat in the corner across from Danielle watching her as Damien found his toys of destruction.

Danielle watched Aaliyah as she crossed her long chocolate legs. Her hair in her usual bun, face bare, engagement ring on display.

"He doesn't love you, you know." Danielle finally spoke.

Aaliyah simply stared at the woman. Truth is Aaliyah had pulled her emotions back as soon as she got here. She would not take this kill from Damien. He deserved to kill her, she tried to take his business, his fiancé, and his children. She deserved every ounce of his wrath.

"You look so ravishing, Micio. Once these four weeks are up I'm going to devour you." Damien walked in. Aaliyah smirked at him and watched as he took his suit jacket off, his muscles slightly straining against his white button up.

"You two are disgusting." Danielle sneered.

Aaliyah averted her gaze back to Danielle. Realistically, Aaliyah's nonchalant gaze gave Danielle the creeps. She knew the woman was a force to be reckoned with but she didn't expect for her to be this unmovable boulder.

"Danielle, Aaliyah isn't moved by your words. But your actions are another story entirely. You're lucky she hasn't killed you yet." Damien grabbed the knife from his back pocket. And began twirling it around his fingers, trying to figure out where he would begin cutting.

"Torturing me isn't going to do anything."

"But it will. It'll give me satisfaction." He smile.

"Before you start hacking away at her, ask her where Charles is hiding."

"Do you know where my father is?"

"No, your father ran like a little bitch after I shot her. I wanted to kill him too but I had to focus on my mission when I was attempting to taking you two out."

"Why?"

"Damien, there are a lot of people who want you dead." She laughed.

"Hm." Damien huffed as he drove the knife in the her thigh and she let out a cry of pain.

"Don't beat around the bush, Danielle."

"Fuck you!" She spat.

Damien snatched the knife then sliced her cheek.

"Never in a million years."

Aaliyah watched as Damien stabbed and Hacked away at Danielle. Hearing Danielles cries for mercy were music to her ears.

When the cries stopped that's when she knew the girl was dead but Damien just kept going. And well Aaliyah just watched......

Christian watched the couple from the stairs above and he thought maybe he was wrong. Maybe his brother and Aaliyah were a lot more alike than he thought. If so then he had two psychos on his hands and he didn't like that idea.

Finally Aaliyah stood and placed her hand on Damien's back.

"That's enough, Lover. She's dead."

Damien stilled and he looked down at Danielles mutilated body. He dropped his knives and sighed. His back muscles relaxed under Aaliyah's touch.

He looked down at his now blood splattered suit and sighed.

He grabbed Aaliyah's hand and pulled her up the stairs.

"Stay here in this bedroom until the guys and I clean up the mess I made. I'll be back."

Aaliyah did as told this time. She stayed in the bedroom like he asked. In that hour she reflected on herself.

She'd never felt more insane than she did in this moment. She watched as Damien mutilated Danielle and it didn't bother her one bit. If anything it turned her on. Watching his muscles flex under his shirt each time he lifted his arm to cut or stab her.

She began to wring her hands as she thought. This wasn't right. She'd never watched someone dismember someone, ever. She believed in a single shot to the head but she understood why Damien went through great lengths to torture the girl. She'd tried to take his children and when it boiled down to it Aaliyah knew if it wasn't for Damien doing it for her then she would've done the same thing.

When Damien walked back into the bedroom he was clean and dressed in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He crawled on the bed laying himself between Aaliyah's legs. He snuggled into her soft body.

"I'm sorry, Micio."

"For what?" She asked as he ran her hands through his thick hair.

"For allowing you to watch that. I never want you to see me do those things."

"Lover, I watched because I wanted to. I'm always here for you. I ride with you. I'm your Donna. You will never have to do these things alone. We protect our family together."

"I love you."

"I love you too, daddy."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.9K 1.9K 32
**This can be read as a stand alone but is a spin off of Blood Wolves Old Lady's. For 5 years her family thought her dead. In those years she became...
50 4 5
Leon De Luca is the Don of the Italian mafia, he's cold to everyone around him other than his family. He's finally got what he wanted which was to be...
167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
1.7K 29 15
"Could you be mine forever, this time?" Alessio says as he hold me and looks down at me and with love in his eyes "Yes my love" that day I knew that...