Playing Hard To Get (A Justin...

Por BelieberSince2010

Justin Bieber is used to getting what he wants, including girls. He takes a liking to a girl named Reamy(Ray... Más

Author's Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21. NOT.

Chapter 14

3.4K 65 1
Por BelieberSince2010

Reamy POV:

I woke up the next morning with a headache pounding through my head. I lifted myself off of the bed and walked across the room to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and took a couple Advil. I freshened up and put on some clothes and made my way to the kitchen, where the boys and Ry Good were laughing and eating.

“Morning babe,” Justin said plainly.

“Hey” I mumbled back.

I sat on one of the bar stools next to Ry and laid my head on the counter.

“You okay, Ray?” Ry asked rubbing my back.

Ry has actually become a good friend of mine, despite his age; he’s pretty cool, seeing as he’s only 23. He is usually the one who cheers everyone up, cracking jokes at the wrong time, he’s the only one I know that can change thick tension to a very light jokey mood.

I inwardly smiled. “Yea, I’m just tired…” I said, lifting my head.

“Guys we should get going...” Justin said.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

“Next country? We’re getting on a plane, don’t worry all your stuff is already packed.” Ryan smiled.

I made an ‘o’ shape with my lips making Chaz laugh.

We got to the terminal and eventually got on the plane. The whole way here, Justin has been acting so cold toward me and barely spoke…..to me that is. I just shrugged it off, thinking he was having a bad day or something.

I was expecting to sit next to Justin but he sat next to Kenny, I sighed and sat next to Ry.

“Looks like I’m stuck with you, Good.” I joked as I got comfortable in my seat.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. “No, I’m stuck with you.” He laughed.

We basically spent the first half of the flight taking weird and random pictures, we ended up with about 40 of them. I uploaded some of them to twitter.

‘Long flight with @thatrygood. Lol Good times (:’ (Twitpic Attached)

I also scrolled through my timeline to see what I’ve missed.

Justin: ‘I really don’t know what to believe right now…”

Chaz: ‘Long ass flight, someone save me!”

Ryan: ‘Am I the only one who senses the tension on this plane?’

Kenny: ‘One thing you don’t want: sitting next to a grumpy Justin on a five hour flight.’

So he was having a bad day. I wonder what was wrong….

I got a lot of replies to the twitpics of my and Ry, most of them were really cute.

‘Aww, @RayRay and @thatrygood look so cute together!

‘@RayRay and @thatrygood would make a hella cute couple if she wasn’t taken. Lol. (:’

‘ #Reamy&Ry’

‘Look out Justin; I think you’ve got some competition! #Reamy & Ry!’

I could tell Ry was reading over my shoulder, he laughed.

“Cute couple, huh?” He joked.

“You wish!” I laughed.

I scrolled through some more tweets and finally tweeted again.

‘Sorry for those who think me and Ryan would be cute together, but I’m taken! Maybe next time around? Ha-ha, JK.’

I glanced over at Justin who was sulking in his seat; he looked like he was conflicted. I sighed heavily and leant back in my seat.

“You seem troubled, penny for your thoughts.” Ry spoke up.

I contemplated whether or not I should tell him. I thought for a few seconds and decided that I could trust him with my secret.

“Well I’m going to start from the beginning.” I started.

He merely nodded so I went on.

“It all started about 2 years ago, my parents got divorced and I started acting out to get their attention. I partied all night and didn’t come home till noon. I tried things, things that a 15 year old should not even be thinking about. Anyway, one night a good friend of mine persuaded me to try…cocaine, one time was all it took for me to get hooked on it. At the time I didn’t care about my health, which was fucking stupid. My friend started giving me these pills to take; she told me that it would help me take the edge off of my addiction. But that’s when I developed another addiction, to pills. All sorts of them. I took about 5 different kinds of pills every day, mostly Vikidin and Morphine. She was right, the pills did take the edge off and I quit cocaine after about 3 months, but kept taking the pills. About a year after that, I overdosed on something and ended up in the hospital. I was in a coma for about three days. My little sister says she found me passed out in my bathroom. I felt horrible, no 8 year old should ever experience that.”

 I could feel tears start to stream down both of my cheeks, but I kept going.

“So my mom sent me to a rehab facility, but I was only there for a few months, but that’s all it really took for me to get clean. I’ve probably been clean for about 6 months.” I said taking a big breath.

“Oh Reamy, I’m so sorry, you should’ve told me sooner.” Ry said hugging me.

“I was just afraid, of what you or everyone else would think.” I said leaning in to his chest.

“Reamy, we are your family now, you can tell us anything and we’ll understand. Does Justin know?”

“No, you’re the only one who knows besides Pattie.” I mumbled.

“Well you can tell him whenever you’re ready.” He smiled down at me.

 __________________________

Justin POV:

I couldn’t help but think about what Olivia said the whole time. What was Reamy hiding from me? And why did I have to hear it from her friend, whom I barely even know?

I sat next to Kenny, I felt bad for him. I know how I am when I’m grumpy.

I pulled out my phone and started creeping on twitter.

Chaz: ‘Long ass flight, someone save me!”

Ryan: ‘Am I the only one who doesn’t sense the tension on this plane?’

Kenny: ‘One thing you don’t want: sitting next to a grumpy Justin on a five hour flight.’

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 21.2K 25
Kaci Amador’s always been the girl every guy wants. So when she moves to a new school, she knows exactly what to expect. Then there’s Justin Bieber:...
16.7K 356 18
Rebecca Stone meets someone every teenage girl wants to meet.. Justin Bieber! He goes to her school and they become best friends. But it turns into r...
2.4K 54 19
Anna is sweet, caring, kind,down to earth, fun, and all around a great person. Justin is a rough and tough guy who is always in trouble and nobody ta...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...