Doomwatch - Tracer X Reader

By cheesEPIC

The events of doom eternal happen in the overwatch universe, however, you as the doom slayer are there to fig... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Hell on Earth
Chapter 2 - An Introduction.
Chapter 3 - Recruitment.
Chapter 4 - The Tour
Chapter 5 - New Friends.
Chapter 6 - Lena
Chapter 7 - Assault
Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Chapter 9 - Training
Chapter 10 - The Gore Nest
Chapter 11 - New mission.
Chapter 12 - Talon base
Chapter 13 - Preparations
Chapter 14 - Cultist base (part 1)
Chapter 15 - Cultist base (part 2)
Chapter 16 - Love
Chapter 17 - Trauma
Chapter 18 - Super Gore Nest.
Chapter 19 - Protection
Chapter 20 - ARC Complex
Chapter 21 - Mars Core.
Chapter 22 - Rescue
Chapter 23 - The Reveal
Chapter 24 - Kings Row
Chapter 25 - Recovery
Chapter 26 - Captured
Chapter 27 - Return
Chapter 28 - Exultia
Chapter 29 - Taras Nabad
Chapter 30 - Nekravol
Chapter 31 - Urdak
Chapter 32 - Hive Mind
Chapter 33 - Iconoclast
Chapter 34 - Crucible
Chapter 35 - New House
Chapter 36 - A Day Out - Shopping
Chapter 37 - A Day Out - Shopping (cont)
Chapter 38 - A day off
Chapter 39 - Fortress of Doom
Chapter 40 - Plutonium
Chapter 41 - Truth Serum
Chapter 42 - Well Cure
Chapter 43 - UN
Chapter 44 - Deja vu
Chapter 45 - Check Up
Chapter 46 - Slayer
Chapter 47 - Court
Thanks?
Chapter 48 - Los Muertos
Chapter 49 - Back on Earth
Chapter 50 - Ill Advent
Chapter 51 - Christmas
Chapter 52 - New Year
Chapter 53 - Losses
Chapter 54 - Proving
Chapter 55 - Visions
Chapter 56 - Allies
Chapter 57 - The Battle
a/n

Chapter 58 - The End

661 4 2
By cheesEPIC

It has been a few days since we killed Doomfist. Jack was arranging a huge party for everyone in overwatch to bid me and Lena farewell. Vega had seen which dimension we had to go to next. He had told us that the nameless one had moved into a realm which was already under a galactic war. Apparently there were two sides to it, and only one was fighting for good. Me and Lena knew we had to help out with taking out both hell and whoever these bad guys were.

We had packed all of the stuff we would take up to my base, since my base could be taken through dimensions, but not very frequently. If we wanted and we had enough time to do so or we were needed, we could travel back through to earth, but we could only do that if we either really needed to or could afford to do so. For now however, there's a party to look forward to.

"So luv." Lena said as she walked up to me. "Got all your stuff?"

"Didn't really have too much to start with."

Lena giggled before picking her stuff up. "Come on luv, let's take our stuff up to your base."

I smiled as Vega opened a portal for us. We walked through into my newly adapted room and put all our stuff down. What was once a full black metal room with weapons and guns around the place had now been turned into quite a nice homely apartment, thanks to Hayden. He'd moved all my armoury down to the training ground which was good in more than one way and I don't know why it wasn't down there to start with.

Lena placed her bags by the king size bed and took out what she wanted to. She took out the photo of me and her and put the note underneath it on the bedside table before turning to me and smiling.

"Luv, I think that's everything." Lena said.

"Good to hear, because if you forget something, we've gotta wait for a while before we can come back and get it."

"Yeah." Me and Lena just looked at eachother for a second.

"You looking forward to moving dimension?" I asked.

"I, I don't know really. I mean, since I met them, overwatch has always been like a family to me, and I don't know what it's gonna be like without them."

I walked over and hugged Lena. "It's gonna be fine. We'll come across another family for us in the meantime, others who care about us and fight for the same cause."

"Yeah, I hope so."

Me and Lena hugged for a minute.

"Anyway, we've got a party to get going to, don't wanna be late."

Lena's eyes lit up and she smiled from ear to ear at me. "Come on luv!" She shouted as she grabbed my hand and dragged me back through the portal.

We landed on the grass outside of Reinhardt's house again. There weren't many people here yet, only Reinhardt, Torbjörn, Lucio and Jack.

"Aw man, look who it is." Lucio said as he skated over to us. "It's the one and only slayer with his, wait, it's one of the two slayers with the other one right beside him!"

Me and Lena laughed at what he just said.

"Thanks luv." Lena said.

"Naw man, I'm just doing what I do best." He said as he gave us a smile and skated back to the others. Me and Lena quickly followed.

"So." Reinhardt said as he turned to us. "You're leaving."

"Yes, as hell leaves our realm, it enters another. Me and Lena cannot sit and let it grow stronger, we must move to take them down. Besides, me and Lena took oaths to keep peace throughout dimensions, and so that's what we must do."

Reinhardt nodded. "I see. When duty calls, you must answer, always." He said. He went to turn away but stopped himself. "By the way, which dimension are you going to, do you know?"

Hayden walked over and interrupted. "They are going to a dimension with some, interesting powers. To put it plainly, because of how these dimensions work, you will know many of them. The dimension they are going to you would know under the name of the Star Wars universe. It is a universe full of war, with only one side fighting for good. Hell has decided to move themselves there, as the nameless one senses that those you would call the sith to be of great interest in their well-being."

"Oh my, does that mean that all fictional worlds are actually real?" Reinhardt asked.

"There are beyond infinite dimensions. Every single one has been thought up or constructed by some form of being. You here now can think up of a completely knew world, and it will be made a reality."

"Oh my god. That's, how does it work?"

"I do not know. The being which creates all of this is beyond any of us. It is possible that nobody will ever know who or what is creating all of it, but if some being does find out about it's existence, then the consequences could be staggering."

"Luv, doesn't that mean that you telling us this could be like, really bad?"

"No, because these are all just theories, none of which have yet been proven."

We all nodded at each other. By now loads of people had arrived. Me and Lena walked to Ashe, Mccree and Sombra and started talking to them.

"Howdy partners. It'll feel wrong without the two of ya." Mccree said as he tipped his hat. "Without you Lena, overwatch is gonna have less cheer in it, and without you (y/n), we're missing our best soldier and tacticion."

"Luv, it'll be alright. Besides, we'll be able to visit from time to time."

"Well at least that's good." Sombra said.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen. Prepare yourselves for the best party of your lives." Lucio said down the microphone as he started playing the music. The next thing I knew, Lena had dragged me half way across the garden to the dance floor again.

"Luv you better still have your dance moves." Lena said as she herself started dancing.

"I'll do whatever feels right." I replied with a smile. Lena's smile itself was huge as well. We both began dancing to one of Lucio's original pieces of music. It was a real banger and neither me nor Lena stopped dancing for a second throughout it.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, thank you for all arriving tonight. Refreshments are on the side, dance all through the night and party for your lives!" Lucio shouted as he faded from one song into the next.

Me and Lena kept dancing to all of the amazing tunes which Lucio was playing. He was allowing people to give song requests if they had any, and plenty of them were going in. As soon as Lena realised that Lucio was taking requests, she immediately went and asked for Michael Jackson's thriller again.

"You better still remember this." Lena said as she began to dance to it.

"Oh you bet I do." I said as I began to do the dance from the video. As soon as Jack realised that it was Thriller playing, he also joined me and Lena in doing the dances, temporarily leaving the alcohol which he was meant to be 'guarding', unprotected.

"Cos this is Thriiillerrrr. Thriller night. Da da da da dada." I sung to the lyrics. It was only when I saw Lena laughing her head off barely able to stand up did I realise I was practically shouting them.

"Oh luv please continue." Lena said through her tears of laughter, and so I did.

Once again, as the song started to draw to a conclusion, I put my arms in the air and chained lightning between them. Lena decided to join me in doing so. I told her to electrocute me with her argent so she did and I pretended to become a zombie for the end of it. Lena seemed shocked at first but soon picked on to what I was doing and went along.

As all good thinks have to though, the song came to an end and Lucio merged the ending with uptown funk. Lena fell to the floor from laughter as I stopped dancing.

"Luv, that was amazing." Lena said as she blinked up to me."

I kept pretending to be a zombie and walked close to Lena with my arms out and slung them around her. I then began to kiss her on the neck, which I hoped would look like I was biting her neck like zombies do. She didn't realise this though and tried to push me off.

"(Y/n)?" She asked as she pushed my head away from hers. I looked up at her and frowned with sadness. She realised what I was trying to do and looked sad herself. "Sorry luv. You can keep eating my neck if you want." I smiled and began to 'eat' her neck again. She hung her head back and moaned as I did so. What was just me pretending to be a zombie quickly turned into us making out on the spot. We didn't really care what people thought though. Only a few days ago was the first day in millions of years that I'd seen and felt Lena's skin, and I could tell you now, I much preferred my life when I could see and feel Lena's skin.

We were making out for a while before Reinhardt stumbled into us.

"Oh, soorrrry bout that." He bellowed as he stumbled off again. He was so obviously drunk already. Me and Lena looked at each other and laughed before walking off to go get something ourselves.

"So, what can I get you?" Jack asked as we walked over to the refreshments.

"I'd like a, Guinness please." Lena said.

"What's the strongest thing you've got?" I asked.

"Um, we've got this, vodka. It's 40% alcohol." Jack replied as he held up a bottle of vodka.

"I'll have it." I replied. Jack shrugged his shoulders before handing Lena the Guinness and me the bottle of vodka. Lena began chugging her Guinness and had drunk it all before I'd even started my vodka.

"Race you luv. See how many of these I can get before you get that bottle down you."

"You're on." I replied. Lena grabbed a 12 pack of Guinness cans and lined them up on the table. She opened all of them and looked at me.

"Ready luv?"

"Sure as hell I am."

Jack sighed and walked over to us.

"3... 2... 1... Chug!" He yelled. As soon as he did, Lena picked up a can and crushed all the alcohol down her throat. She'd moved onto the second before I'd even touched the vodka to my lips. I began to chug as much of the alcohol as I could, but Lena was just so quick. I would take 3 or 4 swigs in the time she'd take to down a can. She'd finished all 12 of her cans before turning to me. I stopped drinking the vodka and turned to face her.

"I win." She said with a smile.

"Jesus Christ you drank those quick." I said. She smiled and walked up to me. She took the bottle of vodka out of my hands and downed the rest before throwing the glass bottle in the bin and hugging me.

"That'll hit hard later." She said. I smiled as I realised she was right. She'd just drank 13 beers and a quarter of a bottle of vodka. She also wasn't the biggest person and she wasn't too used to drinking alcohol. She would literally get smashed by all of the alcohol.

"Back to the dance floor." I said. Lena let out a huge burp before smiling at me.

"Sure."

Me and Lena walked back to the dance floor, Lena already stumbling slightly. We danced to the next few songs uneventfully.

After a few songs though, I think Lena started to get a bit drunk. She swung her arms around me and refused to let go.

"Luv, have iiiii ever told you I loooove you?" She said with a slur.

"Yes Lena, plenty of times."

"I don't think iiiii've done it enoooough." She said as she planted her lips against mine. She put all her weight through me and ended up pushing me over onto the floor. She didn't let go however, she just kept her lips pressed against mine. I didn't resist, I just kept making out with her. Eventually though, the pressure of her lips began to subside. I lay there on the floor for a second before trying to move her. She didn't try to move herself. I stood up and looked at her lying on her back on the floor. I rubbed her cheek a few times to see if she was actually conscious or not. No movement whatsoever. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bench where I lied her down before going back to dancing myself.

After a few songs, Angela walked up to me.

"Where's Lena?" She asked. I pointed at the bench where Lena was still either asleep or passed out, I didn't know. Angela nodded. "Drink too much?"

"Yeah. 13 beers and quarter a bottle of vodka." I replied.

"Oh my. Quite a lot then."

I nodded while still trying my best to dance. Angela walked away and left me to continue dancing.

I danced for quite a while longer, keeping an eye on Lena to see when she would wake up. Eventually, I saw her move from her sleeping position. I stopped dancing and moved over to her. I knelt next to her and began to fuss her head.

"Morning luv." She said.

"Well, you're not wrong." I said as I looked at the time to see it was 2:30 AM.

Lena slowly sat up and opened her eyes. She saw where we still were and grabbed her sinuses.

"Love I have a killer headache." She said. As she leant against my shoulder.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" I asked.

"A water and some form of paracetamol would do loads."

I laid her back down before walking back over to Jack. He himself was asleep, whether from alcohol or tiredness I don't know, but he was asleep none the less. I took a bottle of water before walking over to where Angela had put all the medical stuff just incase something like this happened or someone got hurt while drunk. From the pile of medical stuff I grabbed a small strip of ibuprofen tablets, before walking back to Lena.

"Open wide." I said as I placed the tablet inside of Lena's mouth. I opened the bottle and handed it to her before watching her down half of it in one.

"Thanks luv." She said as she put the bottle down. "I don't think I'm gonna do anymore dancing tonight." She said.

"No, we can still talk if you want. We don't have to go yet."

"Yeah, we could do that." Lena said. Me and Lena then talked to eachother for the next hour or so before Lucio got everyone's attention.

"Alright then everyone. The shows coming to an end now. Before we play one final song, I would like to invite (y/n) and Lena up to the stage."

By now Lena had regained some form of consciousness. We walked onto the stage before looking down at all the overwatch and ARC members.

"Hello everyone." I said. "I would just like to take this moment to say thank you for everything you've done to help. None of any of this would have been possible without every one of you. No matter what you did, it still all led to us being here." I took a deep breath before turning to Lena. "Overwatch changed me as a person. When I first joined them, I was expecting nothing other than for you guys to help me win my battle then I'd leave, but I was so wrong. You all taught me how to feel happy, how to enjoy myself, how to live. Without all of you, I'd still be by myself with no reason to live, but thanks to all of you, my life is now worth living. I'd like to take this moment to remind every single one of you that your life is worth living too. No matter how alone you are, how down you're feeling, if you find the right people, the people who want you, you will find happiness and a reason to live. Even if you spend years with seemingly no hope, never give up. Eventually, you will find the people who you deserve and that deserve you. It may take time, but I assure you that it will happen." I looked across at Lena and smiled. "It took me aeons to find the person for me, but I never gave up hope. Even when I was at the lowest of lows, the most worthless I've ever felt, I knew that somebody, someday would treat me the way I dreamed of being treated, and once I'd found that person, I never let them go. Once you've found that person who gives your life a meaning, hold onto them with your life, because if you lose them, you may never find another. Thank you all for being here for me when I needed you and Lena when she needed you. We will not be gone forever, but it will be a long time. Duty has called us elsewhere and we must answer." I looked back out over the crowd of those who I cared about, the ones who cared for me, those who I would call my family. I began to tear up just thinking about having to leave them, but I had to do it. "I can't thank you all enough. You all helped to make this world into the peaceful planet which it is now. You helped to make it, now enjoy it. I know that you all deserve to live in this world, every single one of you, now please do so, you all deserve it. This world will be a peaceful one for centuries to come, and I promise to keep it that way for your kids, and their kids and so on, but for now, I'll see you all on the other side."

Lena had tears in her eyes and so did I. We turned to face eachother. We looked into eachother's eyes before Lena jumped up to me and began kissing me on the lips. She threw her arms around me and took her feet of the floor. Everyone in the crowd began applauding us. We made out for a little while, but eventually the crowd stopped clapping and so did we with kissing. We looked back at the crowd and smiled.

"Goodbye everybody." I said.

"Goodbye." Lena said with tears in her eyes.

We both turned around to face the portal, hand in hand. The crowd, our family, the ones who had always been there for us, ever since I met them, began to clap once more. Me and Lena looked at eachother and smiled before walking through the portal once more.

So, there it is. The main story is over. Earth has been saved, there is world peace and now you and Lena are off to do what you both love to do, help other people who need it. You now travel to the Star Wars universe to help the so called Jedi to defeat both the Sith and Hell's armies once again.

I really do hope that this ending is satisfying. I've worked harder on this book then I've done on any English homework ever. In total, it came to over 135,000 words. I don't know if that's a lot for a book on this website, but I'm proud of it, and I hope you all enjoyed reading it, because I sure as hell enjoyed writing it all.

This book is not over by any means. I don't think it'll ever be over, unless I run out of fictional universes which would actually be interesting for the characters to go to. I've already planned out a few for them to go to, but anymore suggestions would be appreciated and accepted.

If you're reading this, I can't thank you enough. I never expected this book to get any attention whatsoever, and for people to actually be reading this and liking it, it's just amazing to me.

Once again, I want to thank every one of you for reading this book. I love you all, every single one of you. For now though, take care out there and enjoy life, because every life is worth living, no matter what people tell you.

Cheese Epic out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 88 39
In the world of Overwatch, where talons claw and heroes stand, a new evil is rising. After saving the life of Lena Oxton (AKA Tracer) in the north Au...
80.1K 903 25
Your a bounty hunter with a bad past. You have no one to love but your little sister. That soon changes for you
7.6K 146 11
Emily can't be in a relationship with a vigilante anymore but the most unlikely meeting helps her find the perfect win/win for everyone. When her pla...
481K 6K 66
You're a former Overwatch agent and a current street racer. You were close with Lena "Tracer" Oxton back in the good ol days, but lost contact with h...