๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...

By justasimplmao

๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6 (smut, SO much smut)
7
8
10

9

609 26 0
By justasimplmao

*a month later*

*Cesars POV*
I actually love Ruby. Like what the fuck. A month ago we where just friends. Now he's sleeping at my house every night. Pretty big change, huh.

I only have a few classes with Ruby, but we find a lot of time to hang out with each other. We text constantly in class.

Ruby- I HATE science 💀
Cesar-Better then English. We get to write a essay. (Like I'm gonna do that😂)
Ruby- Your right 😤 but I try to get good grades.

Cesar- Well can your grades take a break bc you and me gotta meeting in the janitors closet

Ruby- I mean fuck grades.

"Just kissing okay? I got a big test." Ruby said. "Aww shorty why not skip it?" I smirked "No Cesar it's important!" He said flustered. I grabbed his waist and pulled him onto my lap. I brushed my nose on his neck, teasing "Come on Cesar" he moaned. "Be patient" I whispered and nibbled his neck.Ruby squirmed and sighed.I kissed him, and he kept begging for more, pulling my hair back into the kiss. I pulled away "Probably time for that test, huh" Ruby gave me a peck on the cheek and left the closet.
*time skip*
*Rubys POV*
"What are we watching tonight?" I said. "None."He said and got on top of me. "Jesus Cesar." I grabbed him and pulled his lips to mine. His tongue entered my mouth, and made me moan. Then I heard Oscar. OSCAR?! I pushed Cesar off me and saw Oscar, his jaw on the floor. "Holy shit" Oscar said. I went to defend Cesar "It was all my fault. He said no and I-" Oscar cut me off "he looked like he was enjoying himself Ruby." He paused. "Get cleaned up and I'll meet you in the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
428K 29.2K 44
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
385K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...