Yui's adopted sister

By Littl3Anim3W3irdo

What if Yui had a adopted sister who she despised and hated for being different. I do not own diabolic lovers... More

Update on story
Oc info ๐Ÿ˜„
Chapter 1: Why am I here again?
Chapter 2: Yui you are an idiot

Not a Chapter

3.4K 39 9
By Littl3Anim3W3irdo

Hey all my readers so im going to start updating again but it might not be as good I've been really depressed lately. I was supposed to be going into the airforce but they found something wrong and I have been waiting for any sign of me being able to go in. This has been my dream for a long time and now I don't think ill ever get to accomplish it. So I'm going to start writing to keep my depression down because you guys are one of the reasons I haven't given up. I love you guys i hope you enjoy the future chapters in this book and my others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
231K 9.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...