๐–ผ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—‘ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹

By pandas-and-peaches

๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‚ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—€๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—‚t๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐—? ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ... More

๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ!
๐—ƒ๐–บ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—‚๐—†
๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—‰๐— 1~ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹
๐—‰๐— 2~ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹
๐–ผ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐–พ
๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ 24 ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ
๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ? (๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐–ป)
๐—‰๐— 1~ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰
๐—‰๐— 2~ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰
๐—‰๐— 1~ ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—’๐—‰๐—Œ๐–พ
๐—‰๐— 2~ ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—’๐—‰๐—Œ๐–พ
๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—
1๐—„ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—Œ!
๐–ผ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐—‹๐–พ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ
๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ
๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ
๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ
๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡
#๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ + ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—
๐—‰๐— 1~ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—‰
๐—‰๐— 2~ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—‰
๐—‰๐— 3~ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—‰
๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… (๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ)
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…
๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰
๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‚ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—€๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—…
๐—†๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–พ๐—† ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰
๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐–ฝ๐—’๐—Œ๐—‰๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ
๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–บ๐—…
๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ
๐—‰๐— 2~ ๐—Œ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ
๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ & 10๐—„ ใ‚ท๏ธŽ
๐—“๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐–บ/๐—‡
update!
update again lol

๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž

7.2K 157 134
By pandas-and-peaches

request for @MultiFandomChick213
♪sabrina carpenter- in my bed (chosen by the requestee)

writing sad imagines is my forte i think

y/n~ your name

c/n~ crush's name

h/l~ (your) hair length)

h/c~ (your) hair colour

all italics are a memory

♡︎

C/N's POV-

I took another glance at the window to find that the storm still wasn't letting down.

As soon as I had arrived at Y/N's house I had immediately felt the air get colder. I wasn't sure if it was all in my head or not but as soon as I stepped through her front door, the first crack of lighting shot through the sky.

It wasn't at all much better inside. Y/N was sitting in front of me hunched underneath her blankets, the cup of tea I had brought her untouched. Lightning and thunder was practically radiating off of her and the hand I held out only a moment ago immediately retreated. 

I didn't know why she was feeling this way. Did I do something wrong? Should I try and make her feel better? I legitimately just didn't know what to do.

"Y/N?" I whispered, for I was afraid that if I spoke too loud she would get scared and wrap the blankets around her even more, hiding more of herself away from me. 

She didn't respond, only picking up the cold cup of tea and cradling it in between her hands. She then slowly brought it up to her lips, taking a small sip before spitting it out in disgust all over her blankets.

I let out a small laugh and took the cup from her hands, bringing it up to my lips.

"That's what you get for drinking cold tea, idiot." I said whilst chugging the entire thing in one go, coughing in disgust. 

"God that was horrible." I said in between coughs, Y/N just starting at me with tired eyes. 

'Not even a little smile, huh?' I thought, wiping my lips with the back of my hand. 

She really wasn't acting like herself and I didn't know why.

~

"Isn't it pretty, C/N?" Y/N called out to me as she ran along the waters edge. 

Since we were on a half term break, me and Y/N had booked a stay at a beach cabin. I had specifically chosen the one that over looked the entire beach because of how much she loved it.

I couldn't help but to smile as she stopped and turned back around to face me, her H/L, H/C hair flying across her face as she gave me the biggest smile. It was contagious.

"I'm so glad we went here." She said, taking both my hands in hers and giving them a squeeze. "This is probably one of the best times of my life. You and the beach. What more could I want?"

"Am I better than the beach though? That's the real question." I said in an exaggerated serious tone, furrowing my eyebrows together for effect.

Y/N put a finger to her lips and screwed her face up in thought. "Nope!" She finally said and started running even further down the beach, laughing all the way.

"Y/N!" I called out after her, our laughs dancing together in perfect harmony.

'That beach trip..' I muttered to myself. In all of our time together that was definitely one of the times she was at her happiest. Her smiles weren't forced or anything and it felt like there wasn't a worry in the world. 

"Y/N lets go." I said, holding a hand out to her.

She lifted her head out from underneath her blankets and glanced at me with a withering look. 

"Please?" I asked and with a slight roll of her eyes she stood up, the blankets falling off of her and settling in a heap on the floor, one of her cold hands gently placed in mine. 

"You'll feel better, I promise."

~

"Anyone getting off here?" The bus driver called out from the front. 

I nodded and lightly dragged the sleeping Y/N off of her seat. She yawned and slightly staggered down the aisle until we got off, the bus slowly trundling away into the distance.

I took a second to breathe in the air. It was rather cold but the storm had subsided, the only indication that it was ever there the countless puddles littered across the ground.

"C/N are we? At the- beach?" Y/N murmured as she leaned onto my shoulder for support. She must still be so tired. After all, I don't think she's slept well for a few days now. 

"Yeah. Wanna go to the waters edge?"

Y/N nodded and taking her hand, we walked down the path and onto the sand. It was extremely damp and I could feel some of it sinking into my shoes but we kept on going without complaint. 

You could now smell the dampness of it in the air, (You know what I mean when you go to the beach and like the sea has some sorta smell to it? I can't describe it sorry, anyways back to the one shot) the sounds of seagulls could be heard in the distance and the water started lapping at our feet.

Y/N silently took off her shoes and socks and tentatively stepped into the water. Her teeth clenched a bit as she went in but there she still stood, her eyes focusing on the small waves forming and then disappearing as soon as they came. 

"C/N come on. The waters really nice." Y/N said quietly, dipping one of her hands into the water and swishing it around.

I sceptically took off my shoes and socks and stepped in, immediately stepping right back out, my face contorted in shock.

"Fuck- Y/N! That's so cold." I said through gritted teeth as Y/N just laughed and flicked more cold water in my face.

"You're such a wimp!" She smiled, tilting her head up at me innocently. 

"You-" I ran up to her and picked her up, throwing her into the water in the process. Y/N just laughed and laughed, her smile looking almost the same as when we first came here. 

She spat water in my face and started to swim away. The cold water was all over us now, our clothes were practically stuck to our skin, but I didn't even care. I swam after her and grabbed her ankles, pulling her towards me.

"Happy now?" I panted, brushing some of the hair that was stuck to my face out of my eyes. 

"Hm yeah. I'm happy now. I mean it's you and the beach, what more could I want?" Y/N said, though a small look at her told me that she still wasn't completely happy yet.

"I love you Y/N. Remember that and the fact that you're beautiful and nothing, and I mean nothing will ever bring you down, ok? And even if something does I'll always be here for you."

My face fell as Y/N didn't look any happier than before. Did I say something wrong? Oh god I really wasn't good at this.

I felt the wind get knocked out of me as Y/N tackled me into a huge hug, water flying all around us.

"I love you too, C/N. I mean going to the beach at this time wasn't really one of your better ideas but the fact that you remembered is just so- I don't even know what to say right now. Thank you, really."

"Y/N of course. After all it's me and the beach- what more could you possibly want?"

♡︎

i have 40 overdue assignments... don't follow my example-

~peachy x

(1310 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 432 20
This story is for fans of the husbands. I might add on some more of their friends in the future but idk (I have decided to finish up the husbands lol...
151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
4.8K 175 7
Sometimes you hide yourself to protect others.
194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...