A Deathly Cutie Mark. (My Lit...

Por Hyper_Game_Girl

(This books has a darker atmosphere then the tv show, I do have to make word of caution as a disclaimer.) Bef... Mais

How it all began.
A little black colt.
A little newcomer.
The Cutie Marks purpose.
A nightmare and a sighting.
Apple Bloom's horror trip.
The return of the First Pony.
Everblank village adventure.
Diamond Tiara's adventure.
Back to Ponyville.
Dancing with Death.
Rainbow Dash's kidnapped adventure.
A kind heart behind Death's eyes.
Rarity's exchange.
Pinkie Pie's colorful adventure.
Fluttershy's rescue mission.
The invasion.
A day of near relaxation.
Shopping.
Fun and games.
A fallen Star.
The daily life of Black Death.
A nightmare.
A sickness.
Giving time.
A trip through Everfree forest.
Shopping again.
Discord gets a visit.
The history of Grey Vale.
Death deals with a decision.
Giving up the job.
Death of Death.
The end of a nightmare.
The spirit message.
The Crystal Princess.
Forgiveness
Immortal.
Destruction.
Life and Death.
A date with Death.
Meeting uncle Honeygold.
The darkest of pasts.

Broken and alone.

296 3 2
Por Hyper_Game_Girl

It's been three days since Sombra and Swirl started to visit Yin, and Death was out with work, Yang was doing his best to sleep that night, but something was bothering him. He got up and went downstairs to see Yin was doodling and giggling, Yang walked over and stood behind him, making Yin yelp in fear, and quickly closed the book, he looked up nervously.

"I didn't do it!" He said.

"Something's wrong." Yang said.

"It wasn't me." Yin said.

"I know it wasn't you, it's something else." Yang replied. "We need to look into it."

"Alright, let's mess up our sleeping schedules once again." Yin agreed as he got up.

They both left to go and find out what was going on, but couldn't find anything, so they called it off for now, but when Death didn't return the next morning, Yang was worried again.

"Yin, wake up." Yang said as he pushed Yin over.

"What?" He whined.

"I think something happened to Death, he hasn't come home." Yang replied.

Yin jumped up and ran through a portal, Yang looked into the last place he was heading and went there, he was quiet as he mostly looked around out of sight so he wouldn't panic ponies, but he didn't see Death anywhere, then Yin arrived.

"I asked the princesses if Death was at the castle for the night, but they haven't seen him in weeks." Yin said. "Any luck on your part?"

"None what so ever." Yang replied. "I don't even think he made it here."

"We need a decoy." Yin said. "Hold on a moment."

Yin reached through a portal and pulled Rose out by the tail, she looked around in awe.

"Wow, new place!" Rose shouted, she tried to run off but Yin wouldn't let her.

"Rose, we need help." Yang said.

"What's up?" Rose asked looking at him.

"Death's missing, and I'm not sure if he even got here." Yang replied. "Can you go look around for him and try to figure out where he went and see if he actually made it?"

"I can do that!" Rose agreed, then she was released into the town.

"Can we trust her?" Yin asked.

"She's the only one we can trust." Yang replied. "Besides, if it's something to do with Death, she won't get as distracted."

Yin and Yang sat in the spot until Rose came back, she looked worried.

"Well?" Yang asked.

"There's a stallion in town that said he killed the Pony of Death." Rose replied. "I don't think Death's okay."

Yang looked at Yin. "Go get Twilight and her friends, we need all the help we can get to look for him." Yang said.

Yin saluted and went through a portal, Yang turned back to Rose to see she was gone again, he just sighed and waited until Yin came back with Twilight and the others, even Spike was with them.

"Start looking, don't bother asking around because you might be attacked, just try and find Death." Yang said.

"We got it, I'll take to the sky and see if I can spot him from up there." Rainbow Dash said, then she took off to the sky.

"We'll all do our best." Applejack agreed as she took off running.

"Also, try to keep an eye out for Rose, she's running around as well." Yang added.

"We will, don't worry." Twilight agreed.

Everypony began looking around trying to find Death, but no one was lucky enough to actually find him, and they had to call it a day, but while everypony slept, Yin and Yang were able to look around for him, but they weren't lucky either. The next day when Twilight began looking around, she had both Luna and Celestia looking as well, most ponies were wondering why they were both there unexpected, but they couldn't find him either.

"We have to find him, it's been too long!" Yin said in a panic.

"I know." Yang agreed.

Rose ran over. "I found him!" She shouted.

Yin and Yang looked at her. "Take us to him!" Yin ordered.

Rose began running off as they followed her, they got outside of town and saw Death was in a ditch unresponsive, Yang began checking him over, the cutie mark of the skull looked broken in several places.

"He's hurt." Yang said. "He must have been kicked very hard several times."

"What do we do now?" Yin asked.

Yang was quiet. "I think taking him to the castle would be best, then that way someone can keep an eye on him when we can't." Yang replied.

"I'll take him, you go let everypony else know we have him." Yin said.

Yin was careful as he used his magic to carry Death through a portal, Yang went over and found Luna and told her the news about Death, he then looked to Rose to see she looked sad.

"Where is this stallion you were talking about?" Yang asked.

"This way." Rose said as she started to run off.

Yang followed calmly until they got to a small area where a stallion with a light blue mane and tail with a deep brown coat was boasting about how he took down the Pony of Death, Yang stepped over and used his magic to arrest him, then he took him back to the princesses castle, Celestia was there waiting for him.

"Who is this?" She asked when she saw the stallion.

"The one who caused this whole ordeal." Yang replied bitterly. "How's Black?"

"He hasn't woken up at all, Luna's watching him at the moment." Celestia replied.

Yang said nothing and took the stallion off to Death's room in the castle, Death was laying on the bed with Luna sitting next to him, Yin was sitting in the corner quietly sobbing, Yang walked up to the bed and looked down at Death.

"The injury must have been more serious than I thought." Yang said quietly.

"He's not even dreaming." Luna added.

Yang sighed. "I'll deal with the troublemaker personally." He said.

Yin looked at Yang. "Who should be working?" He asked.

"You may start, I have other things to attend to." Yang replied.

Yin got up and went through a portal and was gone, Yang opened a portal himself and walked through it, they were near a forest and saw a dying stallion, he was staggering before he collapsed and became a wandering spirit.

"Why aren't you helping him?" The stallion asked angrily. "You just let him die!"

Yang looked down at him as the dead stallion wandered around trying to talk to other ponies, but none could see or hear him, he was about to give up.

"Hi!" Rose said as she walked up to him.

"Can you help me?" He asked. "I'm very hurt, I was attacked by Timber Wolves."

"I can tell, but you won't be hurting for very long." Rose said. "I can help you."

"You will?" The dead stallion asked with hope.

"But, you can't stay here." Rose started up again. "Because you've already died."

The dead stallion looked confused. "But, the Pony of Death didn't show up." He said.

"I know, he got very injured himself, so he couldn't help you." Rose said. "I'm a Death hopper, I help ponies who died unexpectedly cross over."

The dead stallion was quiet. "I would like to see my love again." He said.

"Then let's go find her!" Rose said with a smile.

She jumped over and on top of the dead stallion and they both disappeared, the stallion next to Yang was quiet as Yang looked at him.

"A pony who is not reaped will suffer as they wander without help." Yang said. "You cannot keep it from happening, and you cannot stop his job."

Yang took the stallion back to the castle where he was locked up and Yang went to go help reap ponies, Celestia watched over Death overnight while Luna was doing her thing. The next morning as Celestia was raising the sun from Death's room, she jumped hearing a sob, she turned quickly to see Death was sitting up now.

"Black!" Celestia said as she went over. "Are you alright?"

Death looked up at her with one of his eyes mostly closed, he was still sobbing as he leaned on her shoulder, she began to comfort him.

"It's okay, you're safe now." Celestia said.

Death tried to move to get comfortable, Celestia ended up helping him as he just laid there, she braided his mane and tail so it wouldn't tangle anymore.

"Is there anything you need?" Celestia asked.

Death was quiet with his eyes closed. "Some ice would be nice." He finally replied. "Maybe something to help the pain."

"Alright, I'll be right back." Celestia agreed.

Celestia quickly ran off and got a little bit of ice for Death as he requested and went back to the room, there was a guard in there now and she gently set the ice on Death's face.

"Anything else?" She asked.

There was no reply, meaning he went out again, Luna then walked in.

"What's with the ice?" She asked in confusion.

"Black asked for it, but I think he went out again." Celestia replied.

"I'll notify Yin and Yang that he did wake up for a short while." Luna said.

Celestia nodded as she went to her duties, Luna sat on the bed to get some rest, but the guard was mostly watching over Death as she slept. That night, Luna sat up to see the ice was replaced at some point, she looked up to see Yin was up and about as he walked around the room, Yang was asleep on some cushions on the floor.

"Oh, good evening." Luna greeted.

Yin looked at her but said nothing, she got up to start her duties as Celestia came in, she laid next to Death's bed and rested her head on it, she let out a sigh.

"I want him to be okay." Celestia said quietly. "I just got him back."

"You whine too much." Death muttered.

"You're awake!" Yin said as he trotted over happily. "How are you feeling?"

Death looked up at Yin quietly. "I feel better than this morning, but it still hurts." He replied.

"I brought a pain remedy that Mocha made for you, it was the same thing Yang and I had for pain." Yin said. "Also from when you were, um, markless."

Death smiled slightly. "Thanks." He said.

Yin carefully helped Death drink it, then he laid down to rest some more, Yin sighed now knowing Death was okay.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.6K 180 30
Celestia and Discord are friends for a few months but when Celestia invited Discord to the Gala,they become more than just friends....
13K 460 17
After landing in a pile of poison joke, Celestia an discord turn back into children loosing their memories of their past 1000 or so years. Can twilig...
1K 17 14
Five inhabitants of Equestria that lived completely different lives decided to group up and swore to abandon this world. Now they plan to create a ne...
1.2K 11 78
Nightmares, horrors, evils beyond anything the world has seen... and a socially awkward unicorn. When Innocent Sun moves into the sleepy town of Pony...