๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ {...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.โž "God... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Cast.
Find Someone Like Her.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Unexpected Love.
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
Taming Queen J.
Damaged [I]

Chapter Seven.

14.9K 725 263
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Alecia_Xo

I Had Some Free Time So Here You Go 👀 100 Comments? 🤭

Y/n Pov.

I widened my eyes when I felt her lips on mine making the older girl pull back and stare at me. She shook her head and pulled away fully, grabbing her things.

Bella: "That was probably a mistake," She packed away her things whilst my brain still tried to process what was happening. "Just forget it happened, Y/n. I'll be downstairs doing my work." She opened the door getting ready to leave.

Y/n: "Wait!" I quickly stood up from my chair and shut the door. She turned around whilst my one hand held the door shut. "Don't leave," I mumbled looking down at her.

Bella: "I did something stupid, just pretend it didn't happen." I licked my lips and moved my hands down to her waist, pulling her closer to me.

Y/n: "What if I don't want to?" I leaned down and kissed her soft, plump lips.

I felt my body ignite when my lips connected with hers and gripped her waist when she swiped her tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and allowed her to have her way with me. She moaned into the kiss and sucked on my tongue making my insides melt.

I moved my hands down to the back of her thighs and picked her up in one swift motion. She gasped into the kiss allowing me to take control, dominating the kiss. I walked us towards my bed and placed her on it.

Bella: "Mhmm..." I pulled away from the kiss and kissed along her jawline, slowly making my way to her neck.

I kissed her neck softly, sucking on the spot under her ear earning a louder and more satisfying moan from her. I left a trail of wet kisses from her neck and kissed down to the exposed part of her top making her giggle and bring my head back to level with hers.

Bella: "Getting a little adventurous there, aren't we?" She teased.

Y/n: "Sorry," I blushed with a shy smile inching its way onto my face.

She simply brought my lips back to hers and rolled us over so she was on top of me. I sat up with the girl still on top of me and draped my arms around her, holding her in place. Bella's arms moved around my neck lazily, nipping and sucking on my bottom lip in the process.

This girl is going to give me a boner if she continues.

Y/n: "Isabella..." I groaned when she sucked on my neck. She moaned and pulled away from me with a dazed expression.

Bella: "Can you say my name like that again?" I chuckled amused with her aroused state.

Y/n: "Maybe, maybe not," She kissed me again, using her hips this time to grind down on me. I gripped her legs and pulled away from the kiss, much to her dismay. "Isabella, come on..." I sighed when she started kissing my neck.

I clenched my jaw and moaned when she sucked on my neck a bit harder than before, most probably leaving a mark. She continued grinding her hips on me and pulled away from my neck with a smirk.

Bella: "Mhmm are you excited?" She teased and stopped moving her hips. I blushed feeling embarrassed and looked down at my lap.

Y/n: "I was trying to get you to stop." I mumbled shaking my head.

I knew I wouldn't be able to control it.

Bella: "This is the second time, you know?" She continued to tease me. I rolled my eyes at her making her giggle and kiss me.

I kissed back and felt myself get lost in her completely. The way she kissed me told me that she needed someone to hold her and kiss her like this, she was needy in the kiss and I knew it. She moved her hands down to my shirt and tugged on it, getting ready to remove it when we heard the front door open and close.

Jennifer: "Y/n!" Bella pulled away from the kiss and looked at me panting.

We stayed in the same position for a few seconds when she pulled away and started gathering her things. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked back at me as if she let everything sink into her head.

Bella: "I-I shouldn't have...this never happened," She said opening the door and leaving my room.

Wait, what?

I quickly rushed after her, going down the stairs to see her talking with my mother. I mentally thanked God for my mother at this moment and saw Bella look at me and mumble something to my mother.

Jennifer: "Alright, go home safe dear." She smiled at Bella who quickly took that as her chance to leave, "Y/n-"

Y/n: "I'll be right mom," I said excusing myself and walking out the door. 

I looked around and saw the brunette nowhere in sight and ran out the gate to see her walking as fast as she could to her house. I ran after her and grabbed her wrist, turning her around.

Y/n: "You can't pretend that we didn't just kiss, Isabella." She looked at me and shook her head.

Bella: "Well, I want to," I frowned at her words. "Look, I work for your parents, Y/n. I babysit you, it would never work out the way you want it to. You're still in high school and I'm in college...it just wouldn't work. And I have a boyfriend." I scoffed.

Y/n: "You mean a boyfriend who cheats on you?" She frowned at my words, "What was I to you? Because you started it, not me. You kissed me! It wasn't the other way around and now you suddenly want to pretend that it never happened!" I snapped feeling my anger boil over.

Bella: "I know, I just-"

Y/n: "Save it. You're just like every other girl in my life, always wanting to experiment with a new toy, right?" I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't get lost on your way home," I muttered turning around and walking away from her.

I knew this was stupid from the start.

___

It has been two weeks since I last saw Bella and she always made an excuse not to babysit me when my parents went to work which resulted in me going to work with one of my parents until the other finished work. 

I knew she would avoid me, but two weeks? Was it that big of a mistake to her? 

I continued to roam the hospital halls feeling like my days got worse by the second and I hated it. I told Brandon what happened and he was shocked by what she did and told me to give her time. And I wanted to, I did, but it was eating me up on the inside.

The worst part is when I showed up to school the next day and had my friends bombard me with questions as to who gave me the hickies on my neck. I lied and told them that it was Maddy which was fine since the girl covered for me without question.

She knew I'd talk when I wanted to.

I continued to walk around the hospital halls when I saw Derek with some papers in his hands, looking over some work. He spotted me and called me over, I walked towards him and smiled.

Derek: "Hey," He tossed me a white coat. "You're doing some rounds with me," I shrugged and put the coat on.

Y/n: "Okay," I mumbled.

Derek: "So what's wrong? You're roaming the halls looking like someone broke your heart." I huffed, "Oh, someone did?" He asked.

Y/n: "I need to be in love for my heart to get broken." He hummed.

Derek: "Not necessarily," I rolled my eyes at the look on his face.

Y/n: "I just-I thought this girl liked me and it turned out that she just used me." He nodded and handed me the files.

Derek: "Did she tell you that?" I shook my head. "Then how do you know that she used you?" He asked confused.

Y/n: "She kissed me and then told me that it never happened. She also used the age gap and other things in the problem which-"

Derek: "So she didn't say that she used you?" He asked again.

Y/n: "She didn't, but I feel like she did. She always made the first move. I just followed her lead and then had it backfire in my face," I explained.

Derek: "Maybe she's just as confused as you are. Girls are complicating and take it from me, they don't mean what they say when they're angry, sometimes, yes, but other times it's just so they don't look vulnerable in your eyes." I stood there like a fish out of water, "Come on! We have rounds!" I quickly caught up with him and entered the room with him, opening the file.

I widened my eyes at the name on the file and kept my eyes glued on the file, still trying to see if I read correctly. I heard someone clear their throat and looked up seeing Derek look at me.

Yolanda: "Y/n, dear, is that you?" I looked towards her and saw the whole family there. I smiled and kept my eyes away from Bella's ones that were digging holes in the side of my head.

Y/n: "Hey Mrs Hadid." I greeted looking at everyone else, "Mr Hadid, G, Anwar..." I said leaving Bella out on purpose.

Derek: "Oh, you know them?" I nodded giving him a look.

Y/n: "Mrs Hadid's daughter babysits me," He smiled amused with me.

Derek: "Perfect, now Y/n, read the file for me." I cleared my throat.

Y/n: "Patient's name is Yolanda Hadid, she came in last night with complaints of severe headaches and nose bleeds. We had her blood's done, CT, MRI, and the works were done for her. She has been eating and so far has no complaints about any headaches and seems to be in good health." I said reading the file.

Derek: "Okay, good job, Y/n," He said looking at Bella's mom. "On a scale of one to ten, how bad were the headaches?" He asked examining her.

Yolanda: "It was ten yesterday. I was suffering from the morning and then my nose started bleeding afterwards, I also felt a little dizzy." He hummed.

Derek: "What does this mean, Y/n?" He asked looking at me.

Y/n: "Uh that can occur due to a broken or burst blood vessel in the nose but since it has stopped, it could just mean hay fever or something a bit more worrying like a low red blood cell count or anaemia." I explained remembering what I read in all those textbooks my dad brought from work.

Derek: "Good job, Mrs Hadid, could you lay down?" He asked. She laid down making Derek call me over. 

I walked to where Bella was standing and cleared my throat making her move out of the way. I watched Derek check the blood vessels in her nose and then move away, checking her file himself. 

Derek: "Okay, your blood cell count is normal which is a good sign. This may just be simple hay fever," He smiled reassuringly at the family who relaxed. "I would like to run more tests, just to be safe, but if everything is going well. You can be discharged later on today and sent home with some medication." She smiled.

Yolanda: "Thank you," He smiled softly.

Derek: "Y/n, get one of the nurses to get her ready for the tests and give her a drip, alright?" I nodded and caught the key he tossed me. "Don't worry, you're in good hands," He said. He asked a few more questions making me start her drip and check to see if she was alright.

Mohammad: "The doctor title suits you." I looked up and chuckled.

Y/n: "Thank you, sir. I'm surrounded by them all the time so I think I was bound to go down the same path." I grabbed the pen from my coat and updated the file.

Gigi: "Is he your uncle?" She asked looking at me.

Y/n: "Something like that, he's my dad's best friend." I answered seeing the nurse come in, "Mrs Hadid has a drip on her, wait till it finishes and then you can take her to complete whatever tests she needs to get done." I smiled making the nurse nod.

"Okay, Ms Y/l/n." I looked up and saw the same pair of bluish-green eyes looking at me. I looked away and sighed.

Y/n: "I'll be back shortly, I just have some things to help Doctor Shepherd with." I excused myself from the room with him and took a deep breath, feeling like I could breathe again.

Derek: "I'm assuming that's the girl who kissed you was the brunette?" I nodded my head, "Huh, she is beautiful." I whined.

Y/n: "I know! It isn't fair for someone to look that good...all the time." He laughed and patted my shoulders.

Derek: "You're young and it sounds like you're in love." I gave him a look.

Y/n: "Easy there, McDreamy, you're getting ahead of yourself." He laughed dryly and shook his head. He looked behind me and smiled.

Derek: "I'll be signing some papers..." I watched him walk away and turned around confused. I bumped into Bella and quickly caught her. I pulled away and stuffed my hands in the coat pockets.

Y/n: "How can I help you?" I asked.

Bella: "So what? You suddenly don't know me?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

Y/n: "Seems so. You've avoided me for two weeks straight so I think I have more of a right to be mad at you," I said seeing her shoulders slump down. "What is it that you want, Isabella?" I asked again.

Bella: "My mom..." I saw her frown deepen and her eyes turn glassy. "I-just-she's going to be fine, right?" She asked with a begging tone. "It's just hay fever, right?" She asked again.

Y/n: "Everything seems good so far, so yes. We will run more tests to make sure everything is good before sending her home. Doctor Shepherd is the best so don't stress," I reassured her.

Bella: "Okay...thank you." She smiled at me. 

Y/n: "You're welcome. Anyways, I have to go." I mumbled excusing myself from her. I knew if I stayed there any longer I would crack and let my walls fall for her.

Derek: "That seemed...sad," I huffed and pushed him away playfully.

Y/n: "You're supposed to be helping me," He laughed.

Derek: "I am! I'm just enjoying this," I shook my head not nearly as amused as him. "Come on, we have more rounds to do," We walked to the elevator and waited for it to arrive.

We stood there making small conversation when the doors opened. I looked up and felt the colour drain from my face along with all the feelings in my body. He took a step forward and smirked at me.

"Always playing doctor..." He stepped out of the elevator with his bags in his hands.

Y/n: "Nick."

100 votes or more guys! 😤

Looks Like Big Brother Came To Play 😬

What Y'all Think Is Going To Happen? 👀

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

179K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
Saviour ; Lewis Hamilton ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Iris

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
901K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...