Dear You

By AredgonAven22

You gotta speak to make things clearer. Sooshu <3 (G) i-dle More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
NOTE
15
16
17
NOTE
18
19
20
21
NOTE
22
NOTE:
24
25
26
27
28
EXTRA CHAPTER
EXTRA CHAPTER (2/End)
NOTE

23

1.6K 63 46
By AredgonAven22

Shuhua ran towards her classroom and directly sat beside Tzuyu who was busy with her phone, probably texting Sana.

"Tzuyu~ah!" Shuhua yelled and Tzuyu moved herself a bit far from Shuhua.

"you really need to stop making people lose their hearing." Tzuyu said and Shuhua pouted making the former roll her eyes and close her phone.

"what?" she asks.

"El is coming here." Shuhua said, pouting like a kid, clinging on to her.

"I know." Shuhua had her eyes and mouth wide, moving away from Tzuyu.

"how?" she asks and Tzuyu chuckled.

"I also have a phone Shu." she answered and Shuhua rolled her eyes at that.

"anyways, you said the letter sender wasn't there earlier." she asks, remembering that Soojin in fact got a letter.

"I did." Tzuyu answered as she then went back to unlocking her phone.

"but how come she got one letter?" Shuhua asks, thinking deep.

"what do you mean?" Tzuyu asks, still busy with her phone.

"the sender apparently put a letter there and now, she gave her number to Soojin.." Shuhua asks and Tzuyu pretended to be shocked.

"what? how come?" she asks.

"maybe the sender saw you waiting on my Jinjin's locker, afraid to get caught..she started to hide herself until the time you walked away." Shuhua said and Tzuyu nodded.

"maybe..but what did you say about giving her number to Soojin?" she asks.

"she did..and Soojin can technically text her anytime." Shuhua said as she sulked, remembering it makes her sad.

+++++

Their class ended and she walked out from her last period class with Tzuyu.

"have to go home and prepare now Shu..Sana's expecting me at 6." Tzuyu said, talking about the reservation Shuhua did for them.

"right..okay, I'll go see my Jinjin now..say my greetings for Sana please." she said as Tzuyu nodded and patted her head before walking away.

She then smiled and shook her head, she really wished Tzuyu and Sana are right about Soojin having the same feelings as her. Coz what if when she confessed, Soojin would walk away from her with their friendship and her heart broken. She can't take that.

As she's walking towards Soojin's classroom, her phone suddenly started ringing making her stop walking.

Unknown calling....

"eh?" she debated whether to answer the call or not, and she thinks it might be an important call so she did.

"hello?" she hesitantly asks.

"Shu!!" a cheerful voice of a guy is what she heard from the other line.

That voice somehow felt familiar for her and so she asks, "El?"

"your one and only!" the guy said.

"wait, so you're here already?!" she asks.

"yes and I've been in this airport for 2 hours already Shu..can you please pick me up?" she heard the guy asked making her chuckle a bit.

"okay, I'll be there in a bit." she said as she started walking towards the opposite direction.

"okay..see you later Shushu!" the guy answered before the call ended.

Shuhua then typed a quick text in their group chat.

Kids <3

ShuLovesSoo<3: hey gays and my Jinjin! something came up..I can't see you before going home tonight, I'm sorry.
ShuLovesSoo<3: so please take good care when going home you bunch of kids! <3 <3 <3

After sending them that message, she then went to open her conversation with Soojin.

She entered her car first and started it before texting the girl.

BABY 😍

Jinjin? I can't come see you out tonight..take care okay? text me when you get home :)

Jinjin ❤

okay Shu.. take care as well.

She was shocked when she saw Soojin's reply.

"their class must be done now." she said to herself as she then drives away towards the airport.

"I hope she really texts me when she gets home." she says.

+++++

Scanning the entire airport, her eyes landed on the handsome guy sitting alone in one of the chairs, earphones on, probably listening to some music.

Shuhua smiled and walked towards the guy's direction, stopping just right in front of him.

When the guy looked up, Shuhua wished she took a video of his face, she finds his reaction funny.

"Shushu!" the guy said, directly hugging Shuhua and spinning her around.

"yah! stop! put me down!" Shuhua yelled in Mandarin as the guy only laughed at her.

"yeah, I missed you too Shu." he said as he puts Shuhua down.

"that was embarrassing Samuel!" Shuhua says, now back in speaking Korean.

"you still love me anyway." he answered with a hint of teasing in his voice and Shuhua smiled, nodding her head.

"that I do." she says as she motioned for El to follow her out towards her car.

"you're getting even more handsome as time pass by." Shuhua commented that made El laugh.

"what? are you falling for me now Shu?" he asks that earned a slap on the arm from Shuhua.

"you're not my Jinjin, so nope..never." she answered and El nodded his head with a smile.

"makes me want to meet her more." he said as they entered Shuhua's car after putting his things in the back.

"let's go have dinner?" she asks and El nodded his head as he puts his seatbelt and Shuhua then started driving.

Samuel Kim or El is her best friend together with Tzuyu. The guy's family is also their family friend, just like Tzuyu's.

They're known as their school's power trio since they have the looks, intelligence and wealth. And he was the only one from them three who didn't study in Korea despite his mother being Korean.

The Chou's, Yeh's and Kim's decided to have a dinner altogether inside the Yeh's household when suddenly both Shuhua and Samuel's parents announced their soon to be marriage. She was just 14 at that time though and she's bound to get married right after College.

That shocked them all, especially the trio. After all, Shuhua first outed herself being gay to both Tzuyu and Samuel so suddenly being engaged to him is too shocking.

And that's also the reason why she right away disagreed with it as she then outed herself to them.

At that time, she feared she'll be disowned by her parents as well as she feared what her parents' best friends will say. She was so scared but then all so suddenly her mom spoke.

Flashback

"finally!" her mom said and she looked at her mom curiously.

"what?" she asks, about to cry.

"ow Princess Shushu..we always knew you were gay." her dad said and Tzuyu and Samuel's parents' nodded their heads as well.

"wait..you knew?" Samuel asked.

"yes son..that's why Shu's mom here asked us this kind of favour to see if Shuhua would react." Samuel's mom answered.

"though we won't really get you two married..we just want Shuhua to open up to us, since we're her parents." her mom said.

"and we treat Shuhua as our own daughter too." Tzuyu's mom spoke.

"so, no one's getting married..right?" Tzuyu asks and everyone nodded.

End of flashback

Shuhua really cried that time. But El and her also kept calling each other that way despite being not together and somehow, over the years, they got used to it. Thus why she told them that the one who called was her fiancèe.

+++++

"Tzuyu said she's on a date with Sana because you ruined their cuddle time today." El said as they're eating.

"Tzuyu really talks a lot when it comes to you." Shuhua said, rolling her eyes but still nodded nevertheless.

"why though?" he asks.

"I'll tell you all about my life here later..you should eat first." she said making El smile.

"you just want me to cook the meat for you." he said and Shuhua smirked at him.

"you really don't change Shu." he said as he then cooked the meat.

"anyways, can we take a picture together first?" El said and Shuhua nodded.

They then took a picture together, he also took a picture of Shuhua cooking the meat as he then posted it on his Facebook account, tagging Shuhua.

+++++

NOTE: Soojin's short pov

/////

Soojin's scrolling on her Facebook since she's bored when suddenly she encountered a picture of Shuhua being tagged by a guy named EL Kim's post.

She came to pick me up! She also cooked for me! Isn't she a wifey material? Plus she's pretty too. This is what I call as a blessing <3

[pictures attached]

Soojin sighed as she stared at each picture.

She noticed how the guy named El is indeed handsome, he looks cute and sweet as well and she chuckled to herself bitterly.

She also took notice about how Shuhua told them in their group chat that something came up and that's why she can't meet them after last period, so that something is El.

"so that's the reason why she did not reply to my text telling her I already arrived home..she's enjoying her time with this El." she said as she then reacted heart to each picture before turning her data off.

She's in love with Shuhua for 3 years without knowing that the girl is already bound to marry somebody else. And Shuhua looks happy when she answered that El's call, she looked so in love with that person.

Maybe I should just forget it all. she thinks as she took a deep breath.

Suddenly, she then remembered the number her admirer gave her and decided to look for it.

After saving the number, she then texted the person.

She might as well start moving on.

//////

NOTE: Uh-Oh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.6K 44
(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable when she's inside the university but wh...
234K 6.5K 36
"Stay with me" Soojin whispers. I've always been here, when will she realise. Soojin and shuhua are members of the popular girl group (g)-idle, they...
11.9K 367 21
π™°πš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚝𝚑𝚝𝚣𝚒 πš„πš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ π™±πš˜πš˜πš”. πš‚πš’πš–πš–πš’πš•πšŠπš› 𝚝𝚘 π™²πš›πš˜πš πš— π™°πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš–πš’. πš†πš’πš•πš• 𝚎𝚑 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πšœ πšπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ...
16.1K 652 25
c.my x y. sh