Boondocks Sibling Scenarios

By Horrolicious

"Once a upon time,someone noticed there wasn't many boondocks scenario books or books of boondocks.Then,they... More

When they meet you
The gift they give you
Feeding you
First words and First steps
When Your Sick
When they have a Nightmare
When someone bullies you
When you have a Nightmare
A/n
When they start dating
When You Get In A Fight And Get Suspensed
When You Get Caught sneaking out
When You start dating
When They get cheated on
When You Go to College

When someone bullies them

1.5K 11 2
By Horrolicious

Huey

Recently,You've been worried about your brother Huey.

Ever time,he'd come home in a bad mood and would always lock himself in his room.

He was kinda like himself,but once he got home,he was almost like Uncle Ruckus (no relation) but minus the yelling,just annoyed is all.

Also,you noticed he hasn't really gotten any sleep lately because of having so much homework to do and you noticed the homework was the same sheet he had for homework,just different names on each sheet.

Today while walking to school,you can see he was his normal self but you also noticed something about him.

You saw that he was extremely nervous and you didn't really know why since you never saw him this nervous in the five years of your life.

"Are you ok,you seem nervous?"You asked worried holding his hand."D-Don't worry I'm fine"You were shoked.you never heard him stutter before.

Once you got to school Huey said he was busy so he had to leave you to walk by yourself go class,you didn't mind and went to class.The whole class,your mind was on Huey,so much you almost got in timeout for it and almost missed homework.

When the bell rang for your grade,you decided you were going to sneak to Huey's floor."I may get in trouble,but who cares when it's about your brother"You thought as you went up the stairs quietly,making sure you didn't get caught by any hall monitors.

Once you got to his class,he wasn't there,just kids learning,but you did notice three other seats missing people too.Thats when you started to get worried.You started running through the halls looking for him.

When you passed the boys bathroom,you heard muffled voices and then you heard Huey's voice."Please leave me alone"you sneaked in quietly to see guys taller than him.One of the guys had Huey in their grasp and that got you angry.

You looked at Huey and put your finger on my mouth.He nodded without the guys noticing.You got the pepper spray you got from grandad and hid and made a sound,getting the guys attention.

You peeked and saw they were starting to move to your hiding spot.Huey sighed worried quiet enough for you to hear.Once all of the guys looked at you,you sprayed them with the pepper spray and kicked them in the face.

"Come on Huey!"You said as Huey followed you and walked with you home."Promise not to keep any secrets?"You asked as you got home."Promise"

Riley

You've noticed things starting to change about Riley.He hasn't really hung out with Cindy anymore or any of the guys.

He didn't really play with you either and you started to get worried,he even wasn't making jokes anymore.You guys were walking to school together and you decided to comfort him."Hey Riley?"You asked.

Riley responded,"Yea?"you then said,"Why aren't you yourself?"Riley was silent while walking with you for a while until he responded,"Well,some people change"You could already tell that was a lie.

You sighed,When you got to school,he walked you a lot more faster to class which surprised you since he'd take his sweet time walking you to miss class to have the day shorter.

The whole entire class,you were wondering about Riley and what caused him to change."There's no way he'd give up being a gangsta!"You said in your head ad you worked on your worksheet.

"Riley wouldn't even last without being one for two days" you thought as you finished your work and turned it in before leaving class and went outside.

Once you got outside,you saw Riley getting bullied and you ran to the bullies quietly and jumped on one on their back making them fall over.

You stood up and jumped on his back until you heard a bit of a crack.You looked at the bullies with a deadly stare and they ran away which left you and Riley.

The next day,Riley was watching the news and saw all of the bullies's houses completely covered in food,so much,you can't tell if it's even a house.

Jazmine

Your sister hasn't been herself lately.She's been gloomy lately and sad lately.Tom noticed this and was so worried,that he almost had a panic attack.

They tried to get her to say something on what was wrong and she would always say it was nothing and just a sad video she watched on youtube but you looked at her phone and you didn't see any sad videos.

This made you confused."She said she would tell me anything"You thought as you went to Jazmine's room to see her coloring quietly.

You knocked on the door and she looked at you and nodded before you came in and closed the door behind you.

"What's wrong sis?"You said worried but serious sitting next to her.You couldn't help but say it that way since you were so worried about her.

"I told you,Y/n everything's fin-"Jazmine was interrupted by you "Don't even say your fine,cause your not"Everything went quiet when you said that.You sighed and just got out of the room.

The next day,Tom basically begged you almost a billion times.Literaly.To spy on Jazmine to see what's wrong with her.You agreed and you got a week off of school,plus f/d (favorite dessert) before dinner.Tom dropped you off two hours after school started.

You went to the back of the school where the playground is and got a grappling hook and shot it at the balcony Jazmine's class has.A few minutes later,you got up there and felt as if someone was watching you and you looked to see Huey.

You did sign language explaining everything and before he nodded you did sign language at him if he says anything,he's dead.You sighed in relief and watched the class carefully and you saw one girl glare at her.

At the end of school,you saw Jazmine and the girl who glared at her and she was mentally bullying Jazmine.You sneaked up on the girl and kicked her hard behind her back.

She was basically knocked out because of it."One kick?"I thought and I looked at Jazmine and nodded and started walking.Ever since then,you never let anyone have mercy for bullying Jazmime. (Who wouldn't she's too innocent to know reality for what it truly is)

Cindy

You noticed Cindy was off lately.She hasn't really hung out with Riley and stopped doing her weekly girl scout sales.

Also,she's been stressed about money and mostly about the sales and how much cookies their selling.

Every time you'd ask her about why she's so stressed all the time  or if she wants to play and she'd say no in a stern manner.

You decided if Cindy's mom wasn't going to comfort her,then you'd comfort her.

"Hey sis,can we talk?"You asked.Since you two were home alone,you'd thought this would be the perfect time to tell,no one to stand in your way.

"Sure"Cindy said and patted a seat next to her but instead,you sat on the chair in front of her."So,I noticed you were stressed lately,"You said looking at her,"About money and your girl scout sales,why?"

Cindy flinched."Are you going to give me an answer or not"You said inpatient.You needed answers and you want answers now.

After a lot of arguging,she finally said what was wrong.It turns out  girl scouts were trying to take down her girl scouts.Now this made you mad.

The next day,you went to those people Cindy were talking about not going to but you did anyways."So,what do I get in return?"The man said puffing smoke in your face and you coughed.

"One,you get half the ten million I make from the girl scout cookies me and you make,Two you get control of the scraps to become your servants or better,and Lastly it's a win win for two of us,and we don't get to see each other again"You explained."Your  smart for a five year old,you got a deal miss/mister"

On that day,you actually made more than 20 million,you made 100 million so you had to trade 50 million to the guy. (If you're wondering about the guy,it's the guy from the boondocks episode,"The Fundraiser" who shoots Willy Wonka)

Also,once you had control of the other girl scout's cookies,you stole all their recipes for their cookies and Cindy stopped stressing and was herself again,but was mad at you for talking to the guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369 13 12
This is a continued story of Us...A boondocks fantic THIS IS NOT BOOK TWO I just switched accounts so if you have not read the other story with the E...
504 0 13
Youre 17 in this book, so is huey. Riley is 16 and so is cindy. You move to woodcrest because of your parents, and you meet the brothers down the str...
89.7K 2K 15
Huey and Jazmine always had a connection. What happens if one of them actually develop feelings and the other plays hard to get? Of course we can't f...
30.9K 481 39
(COMPLETED) Our stories. Let them fill you with questions. ------ R A N K S #3 in #theboondocks #1 in #hueyxjazmine #2 in #jazminedubois