Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

Par CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... Plus

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.

10.5K 300 189
Par CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence – Control, Hasley.

Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.

Narcissa had gowns of varying colours waiting in the Lady's parlour. There were hundreds made from the best silk that money could buy and charmed with a myriad of different spells – some to help the inelegant, some to help the naturally cool of skin, some to help the naturally hot of skin, some to help someone breath and others to help all of the above. The colours ranged from white to black and every colour in between but each one was still rather dark and therefore able to fit in with the Slytherin theme of which the ball would be partaking in.

Of course, Elysian would forever remain within the green/emerald section of dresses, as was only correct since she was the Slytherin Queen, the rest of the selection was for the rest of the young ladies that would soon be arriving. Each girl had their own colour of which they always wore. Pansy always wore dark pinks, Daphne always wore royal blues, Astoria always wore dark yellows, Millicent always wore deep reds and Tracy always wore royal purples.

There were four dresses in each colour category with four different – yet similar – styles for the young ladies to pick from.

"I don't think I have enough of a selection," said Narcissa, after showing Elysian all the dresses. "Though we can always go and buy some more before the ball begins."

Elysian giggled slightly and walked towards her section of dresses. The silk felt like flour following through her finger tips and it was just as soft as well.

"Tell me, dear," said Narcissa after a moment, "what has your mind so distracted?"

Turning, she released a sigh as her shoulders dropped and she slipped into the chair behind her. Elysian hadn't even realised she was so tense, so obvious, until Narcissa had called her out for it.

"I'm worried," said Elysian, her mind swimming as she spoke. "Dumbledore is an incredibly clever man and I have so many plans that he could ruin with a simple deference from his norm... not to mention the Death Eaters and all of their advice. I'm starting to believe that I may be in over my head."

"I've known a great many clever men," said Narcissa with a smirk. "I've outlived them all. You know why?" Elysian shook her head. "I ignored them. You've managed to do more for our cause then any of the men outside of this room since you've been at Hogwarts and you're still doing more. You're at the forefront of this war, alongside the Dark Lord, and you've taken up the position beautifully and with all the elegance of a true Slytherin Queen."

This seemed to sooth something within Elysian. It seemed that Narcissa had given Elysian the maternal support she had always needed without either woman realising it. Soon the two were back to trying on dresses and discussing different shoes with no thought as to the intense conversation they had just had.

~CA~

"It would appear that Dumbledore has reached out to the Minister with a request for a Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor," said Lucius, the evening before the Ball. "And the Minister has happily obliged, if only to keep an eye on our esteemed headmaster. It would appear that he saw Mr Potter's insistence that our Lord has returned as an attempt by Dumbledore to undermine the Ministry and begin mass panic."

"Well, it only took him fifteen years to realise," said the Dark Lord, sitting in his throne.

He had taken up residence at Malfoy Manor so that he could get information on what was happening much quicker and also to be closer with Elysian – so he could guide her. He had begun training Elysian in the Dark Arts so that she could teach the other Slytherins – and her other friends – thus making the next generation of Death Eater much more experience than the current.

"Indeed. Fudge plans on sending a toad of a woman I've had the displeasure of meeting only once, Madam Umbridge. His right hand."

"I've heard of her," said Narcissa. "She's completely obsessed with the Death Eaters and becoming apart of the movement. She's constantly attempting to get the attention of prominent families."

"She sent my mother hundreds of letters," said Daphne, feeling somewhat comfortable with the human-looking Dark Lord. "She wanted my mother to arrange a meeting between herself and you, Lady Malfoy. She's practically a stalker!"

Elysian smiled at the information.

"All the better to influence her towards our goals," said Elysian.

"Quite," said Tom fondly. "The invite has already been sent and she'll be here for the Ball. It seems, however, that she has some misgivings about the Potter name. She somehow believes that our young Elysian is not worthy of our company. We will use this ball to convince her otherwise, lest she make life difficult for one of our own instead."

"I'll put on my best smile, my Lord," said Elysian.

"I have no doubt about that, my dear. Now I've kept you all here long enough, and Narcissa does tell me there are more preparations to be done. You're dismissed."

Everyone that needed to was quick to leave the room, including Daphne, leaving only Elysian and Tom in the room. Neither of them spoke for a while, Elysian keeping her head in her Dark Arts book and Tom continued to read the paper.

"Did you ever find out who cursed young Daphne?" asked Tom, peaking over the top of the paper.

"No, though I'm convinced it was Dumbledore."

"Hmm," nodded Tom. "It does seem like something he would do. I have Barty looking into it, we'll soon find out."

Elysian nodded, closing her book, and stood to her full height. She gave him a slight curtsy and left the room.

~CA~

Draco and Elysian were stuck together at the beginning of the Ball – Elysian was Draco's 'date' after all. Neither of them felt comfortable leaving the other, especially with the 'special guest' soon to be arriving. The Dark Lord was strolling around the room, mingling with his Death Eaters, while keeping both Elysian and Draco in his eyeline at all times – it both scared and comforted Draco somewhat.

"Breath, Draco," Elysian ordered quietly as his face paled even more than usual.

"Right, sorry."

"Relax, this is no different to the Yule Ball or any other Ball," said Elysian soothingly.

"Except we weren't in the presence of the Dark Lord at any other ball, and at least Hermione was with me at the Yule Ball," said Draco, "even if I couldn't dance with her."

"Is my company not good enough?" she teased.

"Compared to my girlfriend's? no."

"Good answer, I'll make sure you get some alone time when he get back to Hogwarts," said Elysian with a slight smile.

The thought of some time with Hermione was all it took for Draco to relax and soon the pair were dancing beside the Greengrasses and the Goyles. The dance was doing wonders to make Draco forget about the 'special guest' or it would have if the toad hadn't arrived just as Draco was finally beginning to enjoy himself.

Immediately, he straightened himself again, stress leaking through his every pour. He tightened his grip around Elysian's arm and pulled her slightly more behind him than usual as subtly as he could.

Meanwhile Elysian stared at the horrendous neon pink gown Umbridge was wearing. It gave her a huge muffin top and practically swallowed her upper half, which was probably for the best since her face could scar someone for life.

This was a woman who thought incredibly highly of herself, thought Elysian, which meant she'd need praise and to be viewed as someone of higher power. That's rather easy, the 'innocent Hufflepuff act' will do nicely.

Narcissa was doing something only a pureblood woman could do, glare without glaring. It was a talent Elysian so desperately wanted to learn. The female Malfoy was glaring at Umbridge with the fury only a mother protecting her children could muster and if Umbridge had been anyone else, they would have cowered instantly.

Lucius gave Draco the signal and, without knowing what he was doing, the duo were walking over to the toad in the pink gown. Elysian had all the grace and elegance of a pureblood as they arrived in front of Madam Umbridge and the Minister, who was still wearing his green bowler hat.

"Madam Umbridge, Minister, you remember my son, Heir Draco Abraxas Malfoy, and our niece, Lady Elysian Lillian Potter-Black."

"Minister, it's a pleasure," said Elysian, curtsying to the man as he kissed the back of her hand. "Thank you for all your support with my case."

"The pleasure is all mine, my dear."

"And this is Madam Umbridge."

"Delectable to meet you Madam, Uncle Lucius informs me that you'll be teaching at Hogwarts this year, I do so look forward to actually learning this year. It's about time we had someone competent."

Umbridge was practically beaming at the compliments though there was still a steely undertone that Elysian would have to break through.

"Why thank you," said Umbridge, taking Elysian's hand with a slightly harsh grip.

Elysian didn't allow her discomfort to show on her face and instead made her eyes much larger and subtly motioned for Draco to leave.

"Tell me, dear, what do you think of your brother's views on the return of the Dark Lord?" the word dear was filled with venom.

"He's delusional. Though he tends to spend more time with Headmaster Dumbledore, especially after the death of our parents. I believe that the Headmaster is whispering in his ear, telling him things that will help the Headmaster's cause... oh pardon me ma'am, I shouldn't speak so ill of my elders..."

Turns out, that was all it took for Umbridge to completely relax and begin warming up to Elysian. A few bad words of the Headmaster and a begging of pardon for speaking ill of those Umbridge saw as inferior and she was 'best friends' with the other woman. Pathetic!

"It's perfectly fine, dear," the dear was now much 'sweeter,' "I value honesty above all. Yes, I too believe that our young saviour is being led astray, he should be listening to the Minister but he's denied all such communications."

"Oh? Are you sure it was Harry doing such things?" Umbridge gave her an inquisitive look. "It's just, Dumbledore goes through all of Harry's mail – he can't go through mine due to being the heiress to the Black name – and he doesn't allow Harry to have it until after he's finished... perhaps the Headmaster is afraid that Harry will listen to the Minister over him if he gets those letters. Again, Pardon me ma'am."

"That is something I shall look into when I'm at Hogwarts," said Umbridge absentmindedly.

The two continued to talk for what, to Elysian, seemed like hours before finally a knight in shinning black armour came to save her. Tom came strolling over, excusing both himself and Elysian from Madam Umbridge before whisking her away towards the Minister himself, who was chatting to Lucius with a large glass of wine in hand.

"Thank you," said Elysian, relaxing. "That woman is a worm, capable of getting under the skin but without the subtlety to hide it. Any longer with her and I'd have considered murder, again."

"Think nothing of it, my darling. Come I wish for your help in making the Minister paranoid," said Tom into her ear with a smirk.

"Oh, and how am I to help?"

"Well, our Minister has quite the weak mind when it comes to Veela, am I correct? Your heritage is going to be incredibly useful."

"I'm always happy to help, my Lord. Though I do think I should train my Veela side much more, if only for the pheromones... I'll have to do that at Hogwarts, however. Hormonal boys are the best test subjects, after all."

Tom's eye twitched as he spoke: "Just don't let them get too close."

"Of course not, my Lord."

~EP~

Note: I want to make this clear here and now. I understand that the relationship between Elysian and Voldemort makes some people uncomfortable and that is the entire point! Voldemort is documented as a possessive person – like with Nagini – and he loves power – be it Political or magical. He's also described as heavily charismatic. This is meant to be a somewhat abusive relationship with someone who is very possessive of their partner, even when they're not his partner. Think of Voldemort more like a Stalker than a love interest and you'll be on the right lines.

The reason I'm explaining this is because in future chapters, things are going to get a lot more dark and creepy. There will be nothing explicit! But there will be some heavy undertones that will make people uncomfortable and you should all know that THIS IS THE POINT. So this is my warning to all of you!

It won't get really dark or creepy until at least Half-Blood Prince when she is technically legal. Once again, nothing explicit will happen, there will be no graphic content but there will be UNDERTONES and some overtones that will make people uncomfortable.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

147K 3.4K 29
"I always though my life had two states: began as the most hopeless person in the world, then turned out that I could have a second chance. The probl...
9.4K 224 12
Everyone knows about Harry James Potter, the Boy who Lived. But what if he had a sister, who no one even bothers to mention, just because she doesn't...
95.6K 2K 77
What if Harry Potter has a twin sister ? what if others realize that she is no different form others . A tale of an ordinary witch with heroic family...
2.7K 56 14
Harry James Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He grew up as an ordinary boy, living with his aunt and uncle, until one day, he found out the truth. He was a...