Per alyssa1423

They say everyone deserves to get a second chance. Me? Well, I got three. *Disclaimer* This story has sexual... Més

One-
Two-
Three-
Four-
Five-
Six-
Seven-
Eight
Ten-
Eleven-
Twelve
Thirteen-
Fourteen-
Fifteen-
Sixteen-
Seventeen-
Eighteen-
Nineteen-
Twenty-
Twenty One-
Note-
Twenty Two-
Twenty Three-
Twenty Four-
Twenty Five
Twenty Six-
Twenty Seven-
Twenty Eight-
Twenty Nine-
Thirty-
Thirty One-
Thirty Two-
Thirty Three-
Thirty Four-
Thirty Five-
Thirty Six-
Thirty Seven-
Thirty Eight-
Thirty Nine-
Forty-
Forty One-
Forty Two-
Forty Three-
Forty Four-
Forty Five-
Forty Six-
Forty Seven-
Forty Eight-
Forty Nine-
Fifty-
Fifty One-
Fifty Two-
Fifty Three-
Fifty Four-
Fifty Five-
Fifty Six-
Fifty Seven-
Fifty Eight-
Fifty Nine-
Sixty-
Sixty One-
Sixty Two-
Sixty Three
Sixty Four-
Sixty Five-
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven-
Sixty Eight-
Sixty Nine-
Seventy-
Seventy One-
Seventy Two-
Seventy Three-
Seventy Four-
Seventy Five
Seventy Six-
Seventy Seven-
Seventy Eight-
Seventy Nine-
Eighty-
Eighty One-
Eighty Two-
Eighty Three-
Eighty Four-
Eighty Five-
Eighty Six-
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight-
Eighty Nine-
Ninety-
Ninety One-
Ninety Two-
Ninety Three-
Ninety Four-
Ninety Five-
Ninety Six-
Ninety Seven-
Ninety Eight-
Ninety Nine-
One Hundred-
One Hundred and One
One Hundred and Two
One Hundred and Three
One Hundred and Four
One Hundred and Five- Final Chapter
Note-

Nine-

20.2K 540 480
Per alyssa1423

Pic on the side is Colby. (Eyebrows on fleek)

"What does love mean to you? Think about it for a minute and then we're gonna go down every row." The class was silent. Looking at the ceiling, I tried to think of what love meant to me. Did I even really know what it meant? Sighing, I tapped my fingers on the desk as he went down the rows receiving some really good answers and some just plain stupid ones.

"Neely, you have the floor," he smiled widely, finally getting to me. The entire class was looking at me, even Colby. I wanted to throw up that I actually had to give an answer.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"On, c'mon! I know you've got a brilliant mind. Give us something," Coach encouraged. I'd liked to have given them all the finger, but that wasn't deemed school appropriate.

"Fine," I sighed, sitting up a little bit straighter. "Love, to me, means seeing the bad and still wanting to stay. Seeing them drunk and throwing up at 2 am with throw up around their mouth, wiping it off, helping them to bed and still staying. It means the person you love is your warm blanket and cup of tea on a rainy day. Love is comforting and has more value than just a ring or a gift. Love is understanding," I cleared my throat and looked at Colby, knowing he was thinking the same thing I was.

" Love is something that everyone wants in their own ways and it's universal. Love isn't something you just say and it means something, you have to show it. Love is scary and exciting all at once and you've got to find someone who is just as scared and excited as you are. I don't know. Love is love," I shrugged and the class was silent.

"What does love mean to you, Mr. Styles?" Emory asked.

"Well, to me, it's a combination of the things you all said. I think that love is a wonderful, beautiful thing. It takes a lot to bear your soul to someone and let them in so deep, knowing they could just rip it all away with a few words. It's daunting and challenging, but if it wasn't, falling in love wouldn't be half the fun," he smiled. The bell rang dismissing us to our next class and the pressure in the room seemed to dissipate.

"Have a great weekend! Make good decisions!" Coach teased.

"Neely," Colby said, lightly grabbing my arm. Snatching it away like I had just touched an open flame, I glared at him.

"What?" I snapped.

"I need to talk to you."

"Why?"

"The way we ended things wasn't the best."

"Well, I don't want to talk to you," I snapped. "Leave me alone." His arms wrapped around me and I melted into him. God, that boy could give a good hug. He was warm and inviting. I hadn't been really hugged in so long, I'd almost forgotten what it felt like. No, I couldn't fall for his trap again.

"Let me go," I sighed, unhooking his hands from my lower back.

"It always did calm you down when we hugged," he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"You've got five minutes." Anything was better than going to study hall.

"Neely, what you said in there, it really got me thinking. I know I've always been kind of a jerk, I know. People don't let me live it down, but when your parents died, I didn't know how to comfort you and then those texts you sent me. God, I knew you were drunk and wanted to come get you but I couldn't because we had been done for a few weeks and I just left you alone. I shouldn't have left you, but I did and I'm so sorry. I miss us. I miss you."

Those eyes. Those cerulean, big, puppy dog eyes, were actually lined with tears. He took a step toward me and his lips met mine. I wanted to push him off, but good God, I missed this. Clenching my jaw not to let out a moan as he placed hot kisses along my jaw and neck, I pulled his face back to mine.My hands went to his hair, pushing our faces closer together and he backed me up against the wall.

"Don't you miss this?" he breathed, our foreheads touching and his hands softly rubbing my back. "The way I made you feel? The way you made me feel? We can have that again."

"I don't want to get back in a relationship with you. It's too soon, but we can make an arrangement," I breathed, hoping he'd catch on. "C'mon." Taking his hand and walking out to the student parking lot, we got in his car.

"Your house or mine?" he asked, starting the engine.

"Yours is closer." Driving down the winding roads and finally pulling into his drive way, we both quickly got out of the car and went inside. Jogging up the stairs toward his room, I followed him inside and he closed and locked the door behind us. Immediately, he walked toward me and our lips met again, this time with passion and angst.

"God, I fucking missed you. So fucking much," I sighed as he kissed my neck.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, just like I used to." His voice was thick and laced with lust as I softly fell on my back against his cool sheets. Feeling his bulge against me, I lifted my hips rubbing both of our hips together, remembering how that drove him wild.

"God damn," he moaned as he pulled my shirt over my head and unbuttoned his pants. My hands reached up, slowly and teasingly rubbing his thighs before he settled between my legs once again and began to kiss down my neck and torso.

"Fuck," I sighed, my hand going in his soft, thick, brown hair. Pulling the leggings down my legs, leaving me in my bra and underwear, I could feel the friction between us waiting to be released. I know what you're thinking: Where did all this come from? Well, I told ya he was an asshole, but I never told ya we were in love sophomore year. It's not something I like to throw out there.

"I missed you, baby girl," he murmured, kissing my thigh and snapping me from my thoughts.

"Just fuck me already," I moaned as he pulled my underwear down my legs and chuckled slightly. Feeling his mouth begin to work the familiar magic I hadn't felt in months, I thought I was going to come right then. My hips met his face and he suddenly stopped.

"Do you remember what we used to do?" he asked quietly. Of fucking course I remembered. He was always good with his mouth. Adjusting our position, I angled myself over his face and slowly met his mouth again. (An:Basically she sat on his face lmfao)

"Colby I'm gonna fucking come and if you don't want me to yet, you better get a condom," I warned, yearning for my release.

"Hold on, I have to cough," he replied and I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"What an opportune time," I guffawed and moved off of his face, letting him roll over to grab a condom from his night stand.

"Hold on, I have to fart," I teased.

"Okay. A cough is one thing but a fa-"

"I'm kidding. Jesus." Rolling my eyes and kissing him, I watched as he put the condom down his length and slowly sank into me.

"Holy fucking fuck," I groaned and he slowly began to move before picking up a rhythm.

"God damn, you're tighter than I remember," Colby groaned, trying to intertwine his fingers with mine.

"That's what no sex for seven months does to you," I teased.

"I missed you baby," he chuckled, kissing my collar bone and moving his hand down my body, teasing me with his fingers.

"I'm gonna come," I whimpered, feeling the warm feeling bubbling up in my stomach.

"You're clenching," he grinned. "Come for me, baby girl. Come for me." I was done. A wave ripped through me and it seemed everything had suddenly just gone away. Letting out a ear splitting moan, my eyes closed and my mouth stayed slightly open. Feeling Colby fill the condom a few seconds later, we laid like that for a few minutes. Skin to skin, just calming down from our highs like we used to. Pulling out of me and tossing the condom in his trash can, he crawled back next to me.

"Wanna go again?" I teased, looking at his lips with traces of red lipstick on them. "That's a good color on you." We both lightly chuckled and he leaned his head on his hand.

"For right now no," he replied with a grin.

"Losing stamina? That's one thing that I loved about you."

"I'm not losing stamina, my shitty church ball doesn't keep me in as good of shape as I used to be in."

"An hour of sex burns 350 calories."

"Where'd you read that?"

"Gossip Girl." Looking at the time, we had fifteen minutes of sixth period left before the last class of the day began and I sighed, wanting to go a few more rounds. Kissing him lazily, I sat up and grabbed my underwear off of the floor, pulling them back up my legs.

"So what is this arrangement?" he grinned, pulling his boxers back up along with his pants.

"Friends with benefits kind of thing," I shrugged.

"How is it gonna work?"

"Well, whenever I need a good fuck, I'll call you," I said, trying not to be condescending.

"Okay," he shrugged. Thank God he wasn't one to ask questions. Looking up, he stared at me as I buttoned my shirt and pulled my leggings back on.

"What?" I blushed slightly, putting my shoes back on my feet and walking to the mirro to fix my hair.

"And everyone thinks you're such a good girl," he chuckled.

"Baby, forget what you ever thought about me. Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught," I chuckled as I reapplied my lipstick.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

173K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...
1.6M 39.5K 52
all elena needed was just a little bit of money to get through the tough times that college can bring. her friend offers to help her out by taking he...
291K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."