Naruto and The Goddess of Cha...

By Gamer_Ladd

What if when Naruto and Sasuke were fighting Kaguya Naruto was sent to a different dimension instead of Sasuk... More

Chapter 1: A New View On Things
Chapter 2: Aftermath
Chapter 3: Start of a New Family
Chapter 4: The Uzumaki Family
Chapter 6: The 4 Kage's decision
Chapter 7: The Start of a War
Chapter 8: Training for War
Chapter 9: The Results of Training
Chapter 10: Team 7 adds a Member
Chapter 11: Tatsumi, The new Two-Tails Jinchūriki of Konoha
Chapter 12: Clashing with Kumo Ninja
Chapter 13: Chunin Exams inside the Leaf Pt.1
Chapter 14: Chunin Exams inside the Leaf Pt.2
Chapter 15: S-Rank Mission: Rescue Tatsumi
Chapter 16: Fighting a Kage
Chapter 17: The Proposition and Promotion
Chapter 18: The Final Battle and Full Tailed Beast Transformations Pt.1
Chapter 19: The Final Battle and Full Tailed Beast Transformations Pt.2
{Finale} Chapter 20: The Aftermath

Chapter 5: Two new lives begin

6K 92 29
By Gamer_Ladd

(A/N)

Here's Chapter 5, Please enjoy.

It had been about 5 and a half months since Naruto had taken over teaching Iruka's class. He had enjoyed every moment he had in the classroom. Throughout the 5 and a half months Tatsumi's skills had improved greatly. It helped that Naruto trained her after school and that she learned things fast. The other thing that grew was Kaguya's stomach. Most of the days Kaguya just rested on the couch or went to sleep on the bed that both she and Naruto shared. As time went on Naruto thought about how he was even going to raise a baby but was always reminded that he had both Kaguya and Tatsumi to help him.

Naruto was currently in the classroom handing out a quiz to his students. With each test, he handed to a student he received a groan of displeasure. Naruto laughed to himself when this happened because it had reminded him of when he was in the academy.

Naruto had reached the last desk in the classroom. The desk contained his daughter Tatsumi, her friend Mei Yanaka, and another one of her friends named Aiko Hyuga. The trio were very close friends and each of them would do anything for the other. Naruto handed them the test but didn't receive groans of displeasure but just smiles. This didn't shock him because out of all of his students these three were his best ones. Once he finished handing out the test he made his way back to the podium and started to speak.

"Alright what I passed out is a test that you can expect on the genin exams" Naruto said as he looked over his students. "We're basically going to do a mock Genin exam today because I want to see where you guys need help," Naruto said, "Alright you have one hour-" Naruto said as he brought his hand up, "begin" Naruto finished as he brought his hand down to indicate the start of the test.

Naruto went towards his desk and chair and sat down and pulled out a book and waited for his students to finish. Once 5 minutes had passed three students walked up to Naruto's desk. Naruto looked up from his book and saw Tatsumi and her two friends. "These are chunin level questions tou-san" Tatsumi said as she handed Naruto the test along with her friend's tests. "I did that on purpose" Naruto said as he looked over the test. "But why would you do that Naruto-sensei?" Mei asked with a puzzled expression on her face. Naruto rose his finger as he was about to answer but stopped. The trio waited for his answer all the while leaning closer to hear it. "I can't remember" Naruto said as he rubbed the back of his neck while laughing nervously. The three girls standing in front of the desk deadpanned at his answer. "Your terrible Sensei/Tou-san," the three girls said in unison.

Once Naruto recovered and Tatsumi and her friends went back to their seat he looked over the test. HE was shocked to say the least when he saw their paper, all the questions were correct. He thought about how they could have done this but just gave up because he was too hard to think about. After the hour was up he took everyone outside to do the kunai and shuriken part of the test. Tatsumi and her friends were the only ones who got a perfect score while the others got low scores. All of the students (minus Mei and Aiko) were glaring at Tatsumi and some were glaring at Mei and Aiko. Naruto even heard some whispering that Tatsumi was only that good because their sensei was teaching her. It was true that Naruto was teaching Tatsumi and occasionally teaching her along with her friends but he had only given her a few pointers and she did the rest. Naruto was thinking about how the three prodigies when he was interrupted by Iruka.

"Hello Naruto" Iruka said as he walked up to Naruto. "Iruka-sensei!, it's been a while," Naruto said excitedly as he hugged his Iruka. "It has Naruto. So how's the class?" Iruka asked. "It's actually going pretty good. I kind of enjoy it" NAruto said as he saw his students walk back into the building. "I think I might ask Baa-chan if I can be a Jonin sensei and lead Tatsumi, Mei, and Aiko's team" Naruto said. "Oh... you're not giving up on being Hokage are you?" Iruka asked with a questioning tone. "What! no never, I'll just be a Hokage that has a team" Naruto said as he whipped his head around to face his teacher. "That's going to be difficult but if anyone can do it you can Naruto" Iruka said as he placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder. "Thanks, Iruka-sensei," Naruto said, "Well I have to get back to my class".

After Naruto said his goodbyes to Iruka he headed back to the classroom where all the students where waiting. He then continued the test as he called each student down to the front of the classroom one at a time. After the last student was called school had ended for the day.

Naruto packed up all of his stuff and headed out of the room but felt a tug on his sleeve so he turned around. He found that it was Tatsumi along with her friends. "Do guys need anything?" Naruto said as he turned around to face the three. "W-we have an f-favor to a-ask y-you" Aiko said first as she looked at the ground nervously while tapping the tips of her index fingers together. "What is it?" Naruto said with curiosity. "We were wondering if you could ask Baa-chan if we could be on the same team with you as our sensei" Tatsumi said confidently while looking at Naruto's eyes with an unwavering stare. Naruto wasn't shocked by this request he was just surprised they asked so soon "I'll see what I can do, believe it" Naruto said as he gave the trio a toothy grin and a thumbs up. "Thank you so much Tou-san!" Tatsumi said in happiness. "Your welcome" Naruto said as he ruffled Tatsumi's hair. "I'll see you at home, don't be late for dinner, you know what happened the last time I was late for dinner," Naruto said as he shuddered at the memory before vanishing in a yellow flash.

"What did he mean by that Tatsumi-chan," Aiko asked in a bit of a whisper. "Yeah, what did Naruto sensei mean?" Mei also asked. Tatsumi shuddered at the memory as she explained what happened the last time Naruto was late for dinner. She explained by saying that two weeks ago that her father Naruto had come home late because he was training and because of that he missed supper. She explained that when her mother Kaguya saw him she sent him through one of her dimensional portals and after he came out he looked as pale as snow. She said that Naruto never told her what happened but guessed that it was pretty bad so she decided not to be late for anything ever again or face the wrath of an angry Kaguya.

"Hey I have an idea!" Tatsumi shouted after she turned around to face her friends. "What is Sumi?" Mei asked. "Let's go train!" Tatsumi said with her arms open. "I think you are the only person that can get this excited overtraining" Mei said. "It's not a bad thing to get excited over training Mei" Tatsumi said as she deadpanned. "I think training sounds wonderful Sumi-chan" Aiko said. "Thanks, Aiko, I can always count on you!" Tatsumi shouted excitedly while getting close to Aiko. Aiko turned her face away, hoping that Tatsumi didn't see the small blush appear on her face. Mei saw Aiko's little blush a donned a mischievous grin. "You guys make a great couple" Mei said in a joking tone. Aiko's face grew redder as Tatsumi turned to Mei. "What the hell is that supposed to mean Mei?" Tatsumi said in a surprised and embarrassed tone. "It means you guys act like a couple" Mei said while trying to hold in her laugh. "hmph" was all Tatsumi said as she turned away from Mei. "Well I and Aiko are going to train. You can join us if you want" Tatsumi said as she grabbed Aiko's wrist and shunshined to the training grounds.

Once Tatsumi and Aiko arrived at the training grounds they stood there for a bit before Tatsumi spoke. "Let's do a Taijutsu match Aiko" Tatsumi said as she spun around to face Aiko. "That sounds great Sumi-chan" Aiko said with a smile. Tatsumi and Aiko went to their respective sides to start the match. "I think we should increase our gravity and resistance seals to level 3 for this" Tatsumi shouted across the field to Aiko. "Okay" responded Aiko as she began sending chakra into the seals. Tatsumi had read a book that her dad said was written by both his mother and father and in it talked about how they trained, their training methods, Jutsu, and a whole bunch of other stuff. One of the things Tatsumi saw when she was reading about Minato's training was that he placed Gravity and resistance seals on himself so that when he took them off he became super fast. So Tatsumi had learned how to make and apply seals so that she could do the same as her grandfather. Once she was able to do that she offered it to her two friends and the accepted. Her goal was to make it to and past seal level 10 because Minato was able to go super fast and be really powerful when he was at level 10 and she wanted to become stronger than him.

Once Tatsumi and Aiko finished applying the chakra to the seals they immediately felt the effects. They both collapsed to the ground because of the new level of the seal. After laying on the ground for a bit the both of them slowly got back up. "Are you ready Aiko!" Tatsumi shouted to her friend. "I'm ready!" Aiko shouted back. They both took their own respective Taijutsu stances. Aiko got into her Hyuga stance and activated her byakugan while Tatsumi got into a fox stance. The fox stance was something Naruto had shown her when he demonstrated his Taijutsu to her a few weeks ago. He told Tatsumi that Kurama taught him that so that when he goes into his chakra mode he can use that Taijutsu style to make greater use of that mode. Tatsumi learned the style because she thought that it was both cool to see and basically unpredictable to the enemy.

After a few moments of quietness, Tatsumi and Aiko launched at each other. They threw slow punches and kicks at each other and they were easily able to block each other's strikes. But as they sparred they got used to the new seal level and their speed steadily increased. Aiko was aiming for one of Tatsumi's chakra points on her leg so that she wouldn't be able to that leg but as she threw her strike Tatsumi pulled the leg back and threw a punch straight into Aiko's gut. Aiko flew back and hit a tree hard and got the breath knocked out of her. But as Tatsumi was going in for the final strike Aiko dodged last second at jabbed at Tatsumi's arm, disabling it.

"Nothing can get passed you and your Byakugan" Tatsumi said as she jumped back away from Aiko. "Nothing can" Aiko said as she launched at Tatsumi, intending to finish the fight. What Aiko didn't expect is Tatsumi sidestepped and quickly hit Aiko's neck, knocking her unconscious.

After a few hours had passed Aiko slowly started to open her eyes. Once she did she realized that Tatsumi was staring right at her. Aiko gave a yelp of surprise before turning her head away from Tatsumi with a slight blush. "you okay Aiko?" Tatsumi asked. "Y-yes I'm fine" Aiko responded as she stared at the ground. "Okay" Tatsumi said in a cheery tone. "Well I have to go or else I'm going to be late for dinner" Tatsumi said as she stood and turned to leave before turning back to face Aiko. "See you in class tomorrow Aiko," Tatsumi said as she smiled and waved before shunshining to her house. "See you tomorrow Sumi-chan" Aiko said in a whisper before standing up and heading back to the Hyuga compound.

Timeskip: half a month

It had been 6 months since Naruto found out Kaguya was a month pregnant and it had been 6 months since he and Kaguya adopted Tatsumi. Naruto was excited when he got out of bed that morning. Tsunade told him the week before that Kaguya was due any time and in preparation he placed flying Raijin markers in the hospital and in the Hokage's office so that when Kaguya's water broke he could get her to the hospital quickly. He was also excited that Tatsumi was graduating the academy today and the night before he had spoken to Tsunade and she approved of him being the Jonin Sensei for Tatsumi, Mei, and Aiko's team and also said that they could be the new Team 7. When he exited his room he saw Tatsumi in the kitchen preparing breakfast while Kaguya sat on the couch. Naruto walked over to Kaguya and sat down next to her. He started to rub Kaguya's large stomach and Kaguya smiled. "Any day now you're going to become a father, I'm going to become a mother, and Tasumi is going to become a big sister" Kaguya said as she placed her hand on Naruto's. Naruto looked up into Kaguya's eyes with a determined look in them. "I'm going to do anything I can to protect this family, believe it," Naruto said as he smiled at Kaguya. Kaguya gave Naruto a kiss in return. "I know you will my fox" Kaguya said as she laid her head on Naruto's shoulder.

After a bit Tatsumi had finished making breakfast and woke up the two sleeping figures. Once they sat down at the table they said thank you for the food and dug in. As Naruto ate he noticed that Tatsumi was beaming with happiness. He could guess why but decided to ask her instead. "You seem really happy today Sumi" Naruto said as he took a bit of food. "Today I'm graduating from the academy and sometime soon I'm going to become a big sister!" Tatsumi shouted in happiness with food in her mouth still. "Tatsumi doesn't speak with a mouth full" Kaguya said sternly. "Yes ma'am" Tatsumi shouted again before swallowing her food. Kaguya smiled at how her adopted daughter was acting. She didn't know how Naruto acted when he was younger but Naruto told her that Tatsumi was acting like him when he was younger. Kaguya thought that Tatsumi was slowly becoming more like Naruto, except for the occasional forgetfulness. Once They all finished eating Tatsumi got everyone's dishes and placed them in the sink. After that both Naruto and Tatsumi got ready for their last day at the academy.

"We'll be back soon Kaguya-hime, don't worry" Naruto said as he and Tatsumi exited the house and headed to the academy. Once the had arrived they both made their way to the classroom and entered. Tatsumi sat down in her seat and greeted her friends while Naruto stood behind his podium. "All right class quiet down" Naruto said in a slight shout because the kids were talking loudly and preventing him from speaking. Naruto got frustrated at the kids ignoring him and used Iruka's big head Jutsu and yelled, "I said quiet down now!". After that the class got quiet, which allowed Naruto to continue speaking. "Today you guys are going to be taking the Genin Exams. You all have been preparing for this moment ever since you stepped foot into this academy. I believe you all can pass this believe it!" Naruto said as he looked over his students and as he shouted the last part. "We will now begin the exam" Naruto said as he handed everyone the first part of the test, the written exam.

After the hour was up Naruto took all his students outside to do the Kunai and Shuriken part of the test. Everyone had improved their skills since the time he did the mock test. "Tatsumi Uzumaki, please step up" Naruto said as he looked at the last name on the board. Tatsumi stepped forward and grabbed all five kunai in one hand and all five shurikens in the other. "You know you can do one at a time right" Naruto said in a confused tone. "I know" Tatsumi said in a confident tone as she threw the Kunai and Shuriken. All the students dropped their jaws in surprise and even Naruto did. All Kunai and Shuriken had hit the dead center of each target with deadly precision. Naruto looked at Tatsumi with surprise as she turned to him with a large grin plastered on her face. "She must have been training a whole lot for this" Naruto said in his head. After Tatsumi finished Naruto brought all of the students back into the classroom to do the final part of the exam.

Once Naruto had gone through all his students he was faced with a grinning Tatsumi. "Alright I need you to do the Substitution Jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, Clone Jutsu, and finally a Jutsu of your choice if you want" Naruto said as he looked at Tatsumi. "Begin when ready" NAruto said as he nodded to Tatsumi. "Alright, Substitution Jutsu" Tatsumi shouted as she substituted with Naruto. Naruto was surprised that she was able to substitute with a person at this level. After substituting with NAruto again Tatsumi continued. "Transformation Jutsu!" Tatsumi shouted as smoke suddenly surrounded her. After the smoke cleared Tatsumi sat there in her transformation of Kurama. "W-hat" NAruto studdered in surprise. "How?" Naruto questioned as he checked the transformation for errors but found none. "It's my secret" Tatsumi said as she smiled at Naruto. "Alright now the clone Jutsu" Naruto said after he recovered from the shock. Tatsumi moved her fingers together a performed a Jutsu Naruto knew all too well. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Aiko shouted as twenty more versions of her appeared. "That's amazing Tatsumi. now do a Jutsu of your choosing" Naruto said with a hint of proudness in his voice. "Any Jutsu?" Tatsumi questioned. "Any" Naruto responded. Tatsumi smirked as she held out her hand. Chakra started to form in her hand and spin. Naruto couldn't hold back a gasp of surprise. "Rasengan" Tatsumi shouted as she plunged the Jutsu into the wall, destroying it. After Naruto recovered from the shock he told Tatsumi she passed the exam and told her to grab a headband. Tatsumi chose a black colored headband and tied it around her head.

After a bit of waiting Naruto re-entered the classroom and told the students that they would meet their Jonin-Sensei's after a lunch break. After he dismissed the class he headed to Ichiraku for some lunch. He entered the stand and saw his old team plus Kakashi. "Oh hey guys, didn't know you'd be here" Naruto said as he sat down. "Hello Naruto, hows did the exams go?" Sakura asked. Naruto then began to explain and talk about the exam. He soon got to the part about Tatsumi's performance in the exam. "and when I asked her to do the transformation she transformed into a perfect version of Kurama" Naruto said as he ate his third bowl of ramen. Everyone there looked at Naruto shocked. "That's not it, when I asked her to do a Jutsu of her own choosing she did the Rasengan" Naruto said. This caused Kakshia to spit his food out in shock. "Did you show here the Jutsu?" Sasuke asked as he looked at the mess Kakashi made. "No, no I didn't" Naruto said. Kakashi turned to Naruto after he cleaned up his mess and spoke. "She might be a prodigy then" Kakashi said. "She might be" Naruto said as stared into his ramen. Sakura attempted to change the subject by asking Naruto, "So are you going to become a Jonin-Sensei Naruto". Naruto nodded his head in agreement before answering, "Yeah I am. I'm going to be the team leader for Tatsumi Uzumaki, Mei Yanaka, and Aiko Hyuga". "I never thought I see the day that Naruto would have his own team" Kakashi said. "well believe it Sensei" Naruto said.

After talking with his old team some more he paid for his food and headed back to the classroom. He appeared in the classroom in a yellow flash, scaring a few students. "Alright from now on you guys are officially Genin of the Hidden Leaf Village. Your journey as a Ninja has only just begun and you will face hardships but with your team you can pull through. I am now going to announce your teams" Naruto announced.

Skipped Teams 1-6

"Team 7 will have Tatsumi Uzumaki, Mei Yanaka, and Aiko Hyuga, your Jonin-Sensei will be Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze" Naruto announced. He could tell that Tatsumi, Mei, and Aiko were happy that their request was granted and was silently fist-bumping each other in excitement. After Naruto had finished calling all the other teams the Jonin Senseis took their respective teams and left the room. Once Naruto and the newly formed Team 7 were left Naruto began to speak. "You guys ready to become the strongest team ever!" Naruto shouted in excitement. "Yeah!" Team 7 shouted in unison.

Before Naruto could continue someone busted through the doors panting. "Na... Naruto" Sakura said panting. Naruto quickly got to her side. "What's wrong Sakura, Where's your team?" Naruto asked. "They're on the roof but I'm not here to talk about them" Sakura said as she regained her oxygen. "Then what is it?" Naruto said with worry creeping into his voice. "Kaguya... She's in labor!" Sakura said. Naruto froze for a second before turning to his team. "You three come here" Naruto mentioned. "Where's Kaa-san at?" Tatsumi asked Sakura as she walked up to Naruto with her team. "She's at the hospital right now, Lady Tsunade brought her there" Sakura answered quickly. Both Naruto and Tatsumi breathed a sigh of relief before Naruto spoke. "Alright everyone holds on" Naruto said as everyone grabbed a piece of cloths. "Wh..." Mei asked but was interrupted as Naruto teleported them to the hospital room Kaguya was in.

Naruto rushed to Kaguya's side while Sakura went next to Tsunade and Team 7 stood back. "Sakura, oh thank goodness I need your help" Tsunade said with a sigh of relief. Tsunade directed Sakura to where she needed her before she turned to Naruto. "I need you to maintain Kaguya's seal" Tsunade ordered and Naruto immediately placed his hands over Kaguya's seal and began to fix the already weakened seal.

It had been a long 3 hours since Kaguya had entered labor. At the end of the 3rd hour, Kaguya had finally given birth. "Congratulations Naruto, Kaguya it's a girl," Tsunade said with a happy tone. Tsunade handed Kaguya the baby and Naruto and Kaguya took a look at their baby girl. She has the same snow-white hair as Kaguya and the same face shape as Naruto. But what surprised them was that the baby had the Byakugan in her left eye and the Rinnegan in the right eye, but that didn't matter to Kaguya and Naruto. "What should we name her," Kaguya asked as she looked at her baby with love. "How about Kukiko, it means snow," Naruto said as he gazed at his kid. "It's perfect," Kaguya said. Naruto motioned his team forward and they walked to Kaguya's side. "Here's the newest member of our family," Naruto said as Tatsumi, Mei, and Aiko looked at the baby with stars in their eyes. "Would you like to hold your sister Tatsumi?" Kaguya asked. Tatsumi nodded furiously and right as Kaguya was going to hand Kukiko to Tatsumi Shizune busted through the doors.

"Lady Tsunade we have a problem!" Shizune said in a panicked voice. "What is it Shizune," Tsunade asked. "It's the other 4 Kage... They're here with their decision" Shizune said. A sense of dread fell onto the brand new family as they wondered what the 4 Kage's decision about Kaguya was.

(A/N)

Thanks for reading this chapter

Published: Sunday - June 7, 2020 - 10:28 a.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.8K 12
You and Kakashi were great childhood friends until you had a fight about an S class mission you could go on. Kakashi didn't want you going but your g...
1.1K 50 15
(3rd/Final installment of the Restoration series in Hinata's POV.) After finding Dr. Uchiha's research, the gang plans to locate and confront who th...
26.9K 800 38
*COMPLETE & FINISHED EDITING* This is a modern version story of Naruto. (L/N) (Y/N) is from a rich family. Her mother died giving birth to her. Her f...
8.8K 321 10
Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki were only planning to do some training, nothing else. But fate had other plans when they stumbled into three suspicious ni...