What Happens In Las Vegas Can...

By anonymouswriting17

elena wakes up and ber life changed before her eyes More

chapter 1
chapter 2: articel
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilouge

chapter 7

933 23 0
By anonymouswriting17

elena was sitting in her room she had just finished everything that she had to do for the day she walked into her walk in closet she went to her fancy dresses selection and started looking for a dress for her to wear she found a puffy blue one  that she liked

she grabbed her dimond necklace and a pair of flats she didn't feel like wearing heals she put her things on her bed

"you ok" kol asked walking in

"yeah i'm fine" elena said she was happy that she was done she loved her job but she missed having time to herself

"you done for today" kol askeed

"i edited all the articles i confirmed the designs" elena sighed she knew that she was gonna have a busy couple months ahead of her"what are we were married living in the same house i'm pregnant i just want to know what were doing"

kol walked over to elena so they were face to face"what do you want us to be" kol asked

"i don't know i just don't want to get hurt again" elena said she didn't want to get hurt again she didnt know how she would make it if she did

"Elena im not mad and i promise i am not going to hurt you i would never do that to you" kol said he wasnt mad at her for not trusting him  he understood that he had pain he had some of his own"how about this we take it slow"

"Ok" elena nodded

"i'm gonna let you get dressed" kol said

"ok" elena said he walked out

"i found a dress" sarah said running in

"when did you get here" elena asked

"5 minutes ago" sarah said and held her dress up"its pretty ooh is that what your wearing and caroline is in your basement looking for a dress"

"yeah thats what i'm wearing you need jewlery don't you" elena said she knew her friend didn't own jewlery

"that i do since the dress is red you got anything that matches" sarah asked

"Check it out" Elena said.

"Thank you so much" Sarah said she opened the door to elena's walk in closet and went in and got a red pendant necklace with matching earings.

They both got into there dresses shoes and jewlery. Sarah left her hair down in loose curls and Elena put her hair in a messy bun.

"you ready for this party" Sarah said.

"I can't drink anything and everyone else can" Elena whined.

"Oh shit i forgot about that well if it helps i won't drink either" Sarah said. Sarah knew that this day was already ard for elena and not drinking was just going to make it worse.

"the you need better security they got rid of your birth control and switched it with the pill they gave you when you were drunk your birth control would have still kicked in because you had taken it every day" Sarah said. She knew that they had to switch it.

"John was here three months ago i woke up and found him going through my things" Elena sighed. She couldn't believe that he was going through her stuff. SHe hated how he had used her.

"He traded the pills taking out the birth control and replacing it with the new ones" Sarah said. She hated how people used her best friend but she knew that there was nothing she could do about it."I'll see you there bye"

"Bye" Elena said. Sarah left and left Elena thinking how much she hated her life at this point everything always seemed to go wrong.

---

When they got to the party they went inside and seen people everywhere.

"This is a lot of people" Elena said. She was nervous about everything. Kol took her hand and squuezed it. Giving her a sense of ressurence.

"Hey everything will be fine" Kol said

They walked around and greeted the people then they ran in to Kol's parents.

"Oh my goodness your beautiful" Esther said

."Thank you" Elena smiled.

"Mom Dad this is Elena" kol said.

"Finally a son that does something right" Mikael said.

"I'm going to see if i can find my sister i really need to talk to her about her  baby shower" Elena said.

"I think i saw her by the dining area" Esther said.

"Thank you" Elena smiled."Excuse me" Elena headed over to the dining area leaving them.

"Finally one of my sons do something right" Mikaels said.

"Thanks dad" Kol said.

Elena went to the dining area and found Katherine."Your baby shower is saturday wear something pretty"

"Oh you still mad at me" Katherine said.

"Just show up please wear something pretty so we can celebrate my nefew" Elena said,

"You don't sound very happy about planning my baby shower what made you do" Katherine said,

"So happy i go to Paris in a month i have other things to worry about like my company and this merger i'm about to do" Elena said.

"Well good for you i hope you have fun finally did something right in your life" Katherine said.

"Bye Katherine see you Saturday" Elena said. She walked away and seen Rebekah sitting at a table looking on her phone."Hey"

Rebekah looked up at her"Oh hey Elena oh my god your dress is beautiful remind me to come raid your closet"

"There is a huge closet in my basement where i keep the dresses i buy for others i had to start buying two of everything" Elena said,

"Everything is ready for her baby shower i'll come over on friday to set everything up all you have to do is host" Rebekah said."Lily requested my help said you weren't doing it"

"Thank you god" Elena said,

Freya and Sage walked over."Hey Elena this is Sage Finn's wife. Kol asked me to tell you he was at the bar talking with our brothers"

"Well this might being go south fast only two that can handle alchol is Kol and Elijah. Finn gets angry Nik gets needy and Henrick talks way to much" Sage said.

Sarah Caroline and Bonnie walked over."Hello guest of honor" Sarah smiled.

"Hello best friend see you like the dress" Elena said,

"I love the dress i should come raid your stuff more often so after i finish college  in a couple weeks do i still got a spot at your place i can get you some excellent photo's" Sarah  said,

"When do you finish" Rebekah said,

"Two weeks" Sarah said.

"Well i need you in Paris with me i need photos of the renovations being done we go next month my whole team is coming with me" Elena said.

"Your serious i thought you said you didn't think we could go" Caroline said.

"I need y'all there and i got a few announcements that are going to need to be reported on that day" Elena said.

"I'm in" Sarah said. She secretly always wanted to visit Paris.

"Good cause your gonna have a lot of pictures to take" Elena said,

"I thought you had to leave" Freya asked Bonnie.

"I couldn't my best friends party that she probably doesn't even want to be at" Bonnie said.

"It the way my parents are they throw party's and there children have to look happy" Rebekah said.

"Can you come with me to find the guys" Sage asked Elena.

"Sure see you later." Elena said. She walked with Sage.

"Your pregnant every one of them has a drink in there hand besides Sarah and you don't" Sage said. She wasn't stupid."And your under a lot of stress Daily so only reason not to drink is your pregnant."

"Yeah i am" Elena smiled.

"Congrats" Sage said.

"Thank you" Elena smiled.

They walked over by the bar. They seen all the brothers talking.

"So i hear you met Elijah Nik and Henrick thats my husband Finn second oldest" Sage said.

"Becareful she bites she threatened to ruin me" Henrick said.

"Are you still mad that your sister in law can ruin your life with one call i even just hired Sarah you know she can be frightening" Elena said.

"Never get on her bad side noted" Finn said.

"She's only mean to people that test her i suggest you don't" Kol said.

"She is also spoiled private jet multi billion dollar company and she is the youngest Ceo in the world 16" Klaus said,

"He likes your blond peppy friend" Kol said.

Sarah walked over and looked at Klaus."Wait you like Caroline. Oh damn that is going to be intresting work is her life. Best way to that girls heart is to get her something huge something that says  i'm the best reporter in the world. And you have to keep up with how much she works Elena had to tell her to stop working once and make her take a vacation"

"Give her something exclusive that no one else can claim she'll make me edit all rights go to her and Bonnie will report on it the next day and Caroline will give them inside facts she wants to prove that even though she is in her twenites that she is as good as any reporter out there" Elena said.

"Is that your sister" Sage asked. They all turned to where Katherine was arguing with Alaric and john.

"Yes and the father i could give two craps about and my only parent i actually like that is still around i'll be right back" Elena said. She walked over to them.

"This is none of your concern" Katherine said.

"I don't care whats going on" Elena asked.

"She says that she is about to sue you" Alaric said.

"If she wants to she can" John said,

"Were going to keep this simple you sue me i send everything i got on you to Caroline and she's going to post it. John you are no where allowed near me ever again i want the key you have to my home cause you snuck in and changed my pills up i'm not that slow your going to stop making a scene or i take you two down you might want to listen to Alaric you sue me i gain right to post any and everyone i have on you two online like the fact that you once tried to rob me are we clear" Elena said.

"Crystal" Katherine said.

"Nothing happened understand go on with the party but keep in mind that you two are no longer allowed in my life ever again after this baby shower i'm cutting all ties and installing more security goodbye" Elena said. The two walked away.

"You scare me sometimes" Alaric said.

"I scare my new  brothers in law by the way your going to be a grandfather i wanted to tell you first don't tell anyone else yet" Elena said.

"Congrats Elena" Alaric said.

"Thanks Alaric" Elena said."I'm gonna get back over there see you later.  Elena walked back over to them.

"I am offically scared of you" Elijah said,

"You hate your sister Elena you went over there and didn't cause a scene like you do everytime are in a room like 2 months after you found out and John wanted y'all to talk it out and you told her you wanted to throw her off a cliff" Sarah said,

"They were arguing cause she wants to sue me" Elena said.

"Can she do that" Kol said.

"I don't know if she can but i think i just scared her half to death telling her i can Caroline expose her she tried to rob me once 6 months ago tried to sneak into my house and steal my check book" Elena said.

"Caroline will enjoy writing that article" Sarah smirked. She could already imagine what Caroline's reaction would be to finding out she could write it.

"Attention everyone!" Ester called. Everyone turned to look at her on the stage."Tonight we are here to congragulate my son's marriage to the beautiful Elena. My son who told us he wanted to step up and own the company. He has changed and stepped up since and had taken our family name higher then before."

Freya and Rebekah walked over to join the rest of there siblings. Then Freya whispered."I am beginning to question how much mother lies to us"

"Your not the only one" Kol whispered.

"And who knew that she was so good at it" Rebekah said.

"I hope that everyone is enjoying this party. And i bless the newest member of my family congrats you two." Esther said.

They all looked at each other. Rebekah shook her head."She thinks no one knows she couldn't be more wrong."

"So are you ready for Paris" Sarah asked.

"Yes and No" Elena said."I have to hire more security then i already have so they don't sneak into my house. Yes i am ready for the next step. I already started the designs for the building."

"I am going to be taking a lot of pictures aren't i" Sarah said.

"Yes" Elena said,"But you get payed 25 an hour"

"Oh i'm in" Sarah said."My trust fund doesn't open until i'm 27 it sucks."

"Life sucks get used to it" Henrick said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 165 9
When the Mikaelson come to town live completely changes for Bonnie and she find out secrets that change a lot of things for her
54.8K 1.2K 17
COMPLETED elena is pregnant and no one understands why she knows who baby it is but no one else has a clue when she is five months she gets a knock a...
75K 1.5K 18
Elena and Kol get trapped together they discover something. That her friends and boyfriend arent going to like. #1 Kolena2/10/2021 #1 Hayleymarshall...
80K 1.4K 23
kol is brought back to life elena catches cheating and wants to be vampire again she goes to talk to davina and convinces her to turn her to an orig...