Are You the One for Me ?

By dvlk2117

*** COMPLETED *** πŸ’• "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless t... More

A/N: Before You Read!!
A/N : AYTOFM Cast Set I
A/N: AYTOFM Cast Set II
A/N : AYTOFM Songs!!
AYTOFM Prologue - Trust vs Insecurities!
Chapter 1: 'I do' - Promise!!
Chapter 2: Amelia & Evelyn
Chapter 3 : Elijah & Olivia
Chapter 4: Dress, Ring & Cake
Chapter 5: Skate With Me - Face Powder
Chapter 6: Meet My Sandal !!
Chapter 7 : Basic Needs of Life!!
Chapter 8: Momma's Little Warriors!!
Chapter 9: I Love You!!
Chapter 10: My Angel has a face now!!
Chapter 11: 100% Dramatic Daddy!! ;)
Chapter 12 : Our Picture Perfect Family !!
Chapter 13: Lucas and Zoey ;) !!
Chapter 14: What did 'I' do to deserve 'you'??
Chapter 15: Parents' love is always SELFLESS!!
Chapter 16: The Beauty and The Beast!!
Chapter 17: Playing your own 'Death Game'!!
Chapter 18: I want a normal - simple LIFE!!
Chapter 19: Pills or Condoms??
Chapter 20: All the best Momma!!
Chapter 21: 'Objection' My Lord!!
Chapter 22: Embossed Watermark!!
Chapter 24: Web of Lies!!
Chapter 25: DNA TESTS??
Chapter 26: Who gave you the Right??
Chapter 27: Such an Erotic Lover!!
Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me??
Chapter 29: Who Framed 'MY' WIFE?
Chapter 30: You always have a choice!!
Chapter 31: Till 'I' found 'you'
Chapter 32: Wedding Night or Morning?
Chapter 33: From, the BUMP!!
Chapter 34: My '3' Requests to you both!!
Chapter 35: True Soul Mates !!!
A/N : Fun Time with AYTOFM Characters!!
A/N : RANKINGS
Cover Request
A/N : Thank you ;) !!
A/N: Thank You!
A / N : Thank You!!
A / N : Thank You!!

Chapter 23: Tampered or True?

5.6K 326 93
By dvlk2117

Hello All!

I will thank everyone in my next A/N: Thank you!

***************************************************************************

CHAPTER 23:

"My Lord! This is the video of Mr. Fox's and Ms. Amelia's engagement day." Victor held the packet in his hands. He raised his hand as if indicating that he has the proof to prove how Aria was responsible in slapping and humiliating Hunter in front of everyone.

"I would like to request your permission to play this on the video player right in front of everyone so even they could see how Ms. Ferguson humiliated this great human Mr. Fox just because he was getting married!" Victor said while looking at Aria while she looked at him as if he had lost his mind. Because, as far as she remembered, she never mentioned that she was slapping him for getting married. She knew that she slapped him for insulting and humiliating her instead. But then she thought, for someone who could manage fake agreements, was making a fake video a big issue? Of course not! She was so prepared to see this new drama what Hunter has woven.

"My Lord, but before that, I would like to call Ms. Cole in the witness box again." Victor asked while crossing his hands behind his back.

"PERMISSION GRANTED!" As soon as the permission was given, Evelyn looked at Ryan and Christopher. Her father was sitting right beside her. He curled his arm around her shoulder and nodded his head as if wishing her all good luck. She smiled at her father and looked back at the men who too nodded at her to go and face this. She made her way towards the witness box and stood in it.

"Ms. Cole, a while back you had said that Mr. Fox had verbally abused Ms. Ferguson and had called her names. You had also said that he had insulted her brutally. Am I right Ms. Cole?" Victor asked while smirking at Evelyn evilly. His smirk made her roll her fingers into fists and punch him right on his face. But she knew she had to control, she was already at the verge of being thrown out of the courtroom; courtesy: her colourful words!!

"Yes! He verbally abused her!" Evelyn replied back in calm and a composed tone looking at Victor with a sarcastic smile on her face. Everyone present there could register the sarcasm in her smile even the judge. But since she wasn't using any foul language, the judge had no other option but to let her stay in the courtroom for now.

"Oh, are you sure Ms. Cole?" Victor asked crossing his arms across his chest.

"Of course! I am sure Mr. Hudson!!" Evelyn said with gritted teeth while narrowing her eyes as if warning him that she would choke him at the first given chance. Victor was enjoying the expressions Evelyn was giving him way too much. He had been eyeing her every time she was there to answer the questions. Unaware to him Ryan was watching his every move like a hawk.

"Are you really sure?" Victor asked and Evelyn looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"OBJECTION MY LORD! Mr. Hudson is asking repeated questions. It's absolute waste of time. The witness has already accepted that she was sure about what she said. There is no point in asking the same question again and again." Daniel pointed out while the judge nodded and said "OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Mr. Hudson, please see how you are asking the questions!!"

"Yes My Lord! So, Ms. Cole; since you accept what you said earlier I am assuming that you were also present there while this happened." Victor stated while looking at Evelyn with narrowed eyes while Evelyn thought about 'that' day. Her eyes grew wide as the realization hit her mind.

"No! I wasn't present there when it happened." Evelyn replied back remembering the fact that she was with Ryan and the twins while this entire fiasco between Hunter and Aria had happened.

"Please note this point your honour! Ms. Cole was not present physically when Ms. Ferguson had slapped Mr. Fox!" Victor said while looking at the judge while he jotted down the point nodding his head in 'yes'.

Victor turned towards Evelyn and asked, "Ms. Cole, if you weren't present there physically then how do you know that Mr. Fox had verbally abused Ms. Ferguson and insulted her?" Victor pointed out stunning Evelyn completely. Yes, there was no proof that she was there with Aria that time.

"Aria told me later about it." Evelyn replied in a soft tone praying the god to let her witness be accepted. She knew court only believes physical proofs.

"What if she was lying to you Ms. Cole?" Victor said while Evelyn disagreed saying "Aria would never do that!! She will never lie to me!!" But Victor totally ignored her statement and turned towards the judge swiftly.

"Please note this point your honour!! Ms. Cole believed Ms. Ferguson's words just relying on her blind faith in her friend. She was neither present there nor was involved in this entire issue. And I have a proof for that in this video. I would request your permission for playing it." Victor said while crossing his arms across his chest while Evelyn was completely lost. She was feeling guilty that she was not of much help to her friend.

"PERMISSION GRANTED!!"

"Thank you My Lord!"

** VIDEO PLAYER STARTS **

Hunter: "Oh, so you are still stuck at Ferguson? Ouch! Why? Didn't find anyone to claw your nails in? Oh, by the way! The last time I met you, I remember; you were pregnant right? The same pregnancy where you were pulling a father card at me? I must say you have got such lovely kids. Did you have any luck finding who their father is? Or are you still trying to stick them to someone trying to pull the father card?"

The next clip was where she had slapped him with her sandal while he stood rooted to the spot holding his cheek.

Aria: "Get this straight in your mind, I am neither planning your engagement nor your wedding. They did deserve to know who their father is!! You will regret ever being born!"

The next clip was where she dropped her sandal and made her way out of the hall in hurried steps.

** VIDEO PLAYER STOPS **

"My Lord! As we look at this video we can see that Mr. Fox had never abused Ms. Ferguson or called her names. Whatever he said were just because he was betrayed by this woman once in the past. All he said was how she was still trying to frame someone as the kids' father. She had been trying to frame Mr. Fox as the father of her kids. And we can also see that how she slapped him with her sandal without even thinking about where they were. Even though it wasn't Mr. Fox's fault she still slapped him because he was getting married to Ms. Johnson and was not ready to be framed as the father of her kids!!" Victor said while making his way towards Aria who was nodding her head in 'no' as if trying to mention that the video was fabricated. She was a little shocked at how Hunter managed to totally reframe the entire video. Why was he so desperate in sending her to jail? God, he was such an animal!! She was very angry but chose to remain quiet not because she was accepting her fall. It was because she had promised that she would remain calm and will speak when she was given a chance. Daniel was doing his job and she needs to let him do it.

"Please note this point your honour!! Ms. Ferguson was still trying to frame someone as the kids' father. She slapped Mr. Fox when he denied it and was marrying Ms. Johnson!!" Victor said while turning towards the judge and Hunter looked at Christopher with an evil smirk and mouthed "Poor little Aria!"

Before the judge jotted the point, Daniel rose up saying, "OBJECTION MY LORD!! I have my own doubts on this video. Because as per the previous record, what if the video is also fake? I cannot risk my client's future just because of this video." Daniel's voice boomed in making Victor tighten his jaw in irritation while Hunter looked at Daniel with stunned expressions. He never thought Daniel had such inquisitive thoughts.

"No, this video is not fake my lord!" Victor said shaking his head in 'no' but the judge was not convinced.

"OBJECTION SUSTAINED!!"

"Thank you My Lord!" Daniel thanked flashing a full smile at the judge.

"My Lord! I would like to request your permission to call Mr. Brentt into the witness box." Daniel said looking at the judge while the judge simply nodded his head in 'yes' and said "PERMISSION GRANTED!!"

Christopher rose up from his seat like a beast who just rose up to face the challenge and absolutely ready to kill. He removed his glares and shot a look at Hunter. The arrogant man was looking at him with fake concern while Christopher scoffed and rolled his eyes. He put back his glares again and ran his tongue on his lower lip for a second. The top two buttons of his crisp white shirt were unbuttoned giving a view of his chest hair. His left hand curled and confided in his left pant pocket while he made his way towards the witness box in crisp steps. The way he walked from his place till the witness box just looked like he was walking on a ramp in some fashion show. While walking he would sometimes adjust his glares back in their position and every lady; I repeat; every single lady present there; forget about their age; all were looking at him. Forgetting in which situation she was in, even Aria kept looking at him. He had an aura that would make every girl lose her mind and heart for him. Aria gulped a little and let out a sigh thinking about the man and how he made love to her last night and even this morning. As if on cue, the soreness between her legs was back in action again. He looks so nice now but in bed he was such a dirty talker that Aria bit her lip thinking about how his mouth was latched on her nipple this morning or how he cupped her little sister down there and declared that 'This is Mine Aria!!' Aria's thoughts were broken when she heard Christopher clear his throat. He so knew what she was thinking. He smirked at her naughtily and said "Good morning everyone!"

"Mr. Brentt! I understand that you were present there when Ms. Ferguson had slapped Mr. Fox. Am I right?" Daniel asked while Christopher replied back "Yes, that's right! I was there with them."

"OBJECTION MY LORD! Mr. Brentt is clearly lying. He is not seen in the video here!" Victor said making Christopher scoff at him.

"That's the point my lord! Mr. Brentt was present there as per my proofs and he is missing in this video. We need to know how this happened!!" Daniel said while raising his hands in air.

"OBJECTION OVERRULED!!" The judge agreed with Daniel this time.

"Thank you my lord!"

"Mr. Brentt, could you please tell us what had happened that day between Ms. Ferguson and Mr. Fox?" Daniel asked looking at Christopher keenly.

"Yes! As Ms. Cole stated, Hunter... I mean Mr. Fox was verbally abusing my girl... I mean Ms. Ferguson. And when he crossed his all limits she slapped him with her strong 'sandal' which I absolutely enjoyed. He was abusing her and calling her names in front of me and I won't spare such a person. He deserved it. And knowing Aria, she would never want that man near the twins." Christopher replied back while crossing his arms across his chest.

"So, you were with them all throughout?" Daniel asked.

"Yes, I was with them." Christopher replied.

"Please note this point your honour!! Mr. Brentt was with them all throughout but is missing in the video!!" Daniel said making his point clear.

"My lord, before Mr. Hudson starts objecting what my witness had said I would like to request your permission to call upon Mr. Fox into the witness box." Daniel asked while looking at Hunter for a second and looked back at the judge who nodded his head saying "PERMISSION GRANTED!!"

Hunter stood up immediately and made his way towards the witness box in swift steps. Aria's anger filled gaze was fixed upon him. If she was given the chance this time she wouldn't think twice before stabbing him. He has caused enough damage to her already. Christopher stepped out of the witness box to give Hunter the space to stand in there.

"Hello Mr. Fox! How are you?" Daniel asked while Hunter replied "I am good, thank you Mr. Sanders!!"

"Well, you have seen this video and do you agree with it?" Daniel asked and Hunter replied saying "Yes I do! I agree with it completely."

"So, you mean to say that Ms. Ferguson had slapped you with her 'sandal' because you were not agreeing to be the father of her kids and also for marrying Ms. Johnson! Isn't it?" Daniel asked while Hunter nodded his head in 'yes' and replied "Yes, I agree to all. She has tried to manipulate me and then blackmail me!"

"Please note this point your honour! Mr. Fox agrees with this video shown by Mr. Hudson!" Daniel said looking at the judge and the judge noted the point.

"Okay, in that case Mr. Fox, as per this video, there is no doubt that Ms. Ferguson had slapped Mr. Fox with her 'sandal' but, where is it said that she slapped him because he was marrying 'Ms. Johnson'? The link is clearly missing. Also, there is no doubt that Ms. Ferguson had said that she won't plan their wedding anymore but, where is it said that Ruby Wedding Bells & Co. will not plan it too? Because we all know the project related decisions are only made by the board members of RWB; and Ms. Ferguson is not a board member. So, even here it doesn't make any sense!!" Daniel said while pacing around and gesturing with his hands every now and then while the judge was keenly listening to whatever was spoken. Hunter was completely in loss of words. How could he be this stupid? Of course there was no proof stating the reasons in this video. But he calmed his pulses thinking the original video was taken by him from the media people so Daniel would never find out the entire video.

"My Lord! Now, I would like to request your permission to call upon Mr. James into the witness box." Daniel asked while the judge nodded his head saying "PERMISSION GRANTED!!" Mr. James made his way into the witness box. Hunter was totally taken aback listening to the name Mr. James! He looked back at Christopher who swayed his jaw and mouthed "It's just the start you bastard!"

"Hello Mr. James, could you please tell the court where do you work and how are you related to this case!" Daniel asked while looking at the person in the witness box.

"Yes! My Lord, I am Mr. Kevin James and I work for Times Today News Channel. We also have the Newspaper from Times Today Network. I was called to capture the news about Mr. Fox's and Ms. Johnson's engagement. The rich one's weddings and engagements are often a hot topic for the public." Kevin said while giving his identity card to Daniel who took a good look at it before returning it back to him.

"Ok! Were you the one who captured the video there or was there anyone else assigned for the job?" Daniel asked while looking at Kevin who was now pinning up the identity card to the card holder on his belt.

"Yes, it was me who covered their entire engagement party video. There was no one with me. Also, I will be the one to capture the news about their wedding too." Kevin replied back while exchanging looks with Daniel and the judge.

"Then, we need your help Mr. James. Could you please take a look of this video and give me your opinion?" Daniel said looking at Kevin who nodded his head in 'yes'.

"OBJECTION MY LORD! The video is already shown in the court what's there to verify?" Victor tried to make the judge understand but was proven wrong this time too.

"OBJECTION OVERRULED! Please continue Mr. Sanders!!" The judge said while looking at Daniel who smiled at him and said "Thank you My Lord!"

** VIDEO PLAYER STARTS **

...

** VIDEO PLAYER STOPS **

"So, Mr. James, what are your views about this video? Were you the one who covered it?" Daniel asked Kevin who was looking at the video player with puzzled expressions.

"Yes, it was me who had covered this one. While I was covering the decorations and the guests, I saw Mr. Fox and the girl arguing. As I said, the media needs hot news and topics to discuss and we need to cover them no matter what to raise our TRP ratings. It is an open secret!! So, I covered whatever happened between them that day. And..." Kevin said remembering 'that' day and how he had given it to Mr. Fox's assistant for the court's record.

"And...?"

"And, I remember a few days back Mr. Fox's assistant had come and told us about the case and how they needed this video for proving how this girl was trying to blackmail Mr. Fox and..." Kevin said in a soft tone thinking how people will look at him for giving an important video without verifying the facts. How he got carried away.

"And... You gave him the video! Isn't it?" Daniel said with a smirk while Kevin looked at the floor in shame and replied in a slow tone "Yes, I did!"

"Were you offered any money from Mr. Fox for not telling about this in the court?" Daniel asked while looking at Kevin with narrowed eyes and remembered how Ryan had dealt with Kevin overnight to make him come to court and talk!!

"OBJECTION MY LORD! I don't get what Mr. Sanders is trying to prove here!!" Victor raised his point while raising his hands in the air grabbing everyone's attention and continued "He is trying to waste Court's time. This is not the only point are supposed to fight here in the courtroom!!"

"Give me a minute Mr. Hudson! And you will totally understand what I am trying to prove here." Daniel said while gritting his teeth at Victor and turned around to face the judge saying, "My Lord! All I am asking is a few minutes more." Daniel kept praying that the judge agrees to him; because Victor's objection could be sustained too at this point.

"OBJECTION OVERRULED! Mr. Sanders you need to prove it fast." The judge said in a subtle warning tone hinting the court had no more time for this.

"Thank you My Lord! Yes Mr. James, were you offered any amount to keep information away from the court?" Daniel asked while Kevin simply shut his eyes in shame and nodded his head in 'yes' and said "Yes I was offered!"

"Please note this point your honour!! Mr. James was offered money from Mr. Fox to keep this information away from the court." Daniel said while looking at the judge while the judge jotted down the point.

"Now, tell us the entire truth about this video Mr. James!!" Daniel said while narrowing his eyes and crooking his head a little making Kevin gulp and talk immediately.

"My Lord! I totally apologise for taking the money from Mr. Fox. I will be returning it back immediately. Also, the video that was played here is not fake. It is the true copy but has been tampered. The video is half." Kevin said while looking at the judge with shameful eyes while Daniel threw a winning smirk at Victor and said "Note this point your honour!! The video was hampered."

"My Lord, with your permission I would like to play this video 'The True Original one – not the tampered one!' here in this player." Daniel said while showing the CD to the judge. The judge was pleasantly surprised at the fact that how Daniel's team had managed to get Kevin into the courtroom even after he was bribed.

"PERMISSION GRANTED!!"

"Please take a seat Mr. Hudson and enjoy the show!!" Daniel said and swayed his jaw looking at Victor while Hunter looked totally pissed off. He felt like he had really underestimated Christopher, Ryan and Daniel.

************************************************************************

P.S.: Extremely sorry for the grammatical errors!!

Vote, Share, Comment and Enjoy!

Much Love!

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
27.7K 730 63
A smile played on my face as I saw on the sheet of paper in my hands. "Congratulations, you are pregnant eight weeks, Miss Reel!" The doctor said. "T...
22.7K 558 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
227K 13.8K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...