Boboiboy - So that we can be...

By rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... More

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

i'm also confused with this chap.

1.5K 112 113
By rinnRinn947

"Ochobot, please check it!" , he said.

If Fang took it right after Taufan infused his power into the crystal.

Then there's a possibility that this crystal still have Taufan's energy!

°•°•°•°

O

chobot quickly scan the little blue crystal, the crystal is surrounded by a little whirlwind.

"This.."

"This is Taufan's energy!", Ochobot said to them with a hopeful voice.

"Really? Is that means Taufan can come back?!", Blaze asked, even if he doesn't understand what is Solar trying to do but he can feel that there's still hope for them.

"It's combined with the Reverse's energy too, but i can assure you, Taufan's energy is really inside this crystal.", Ochobot said to them.

He could saw the eyes of the elemental brothers that suddenly lighten, they found the light of hope.

Solar is still busy inspecting another crystal, he touched the crimson red crystal, the crystal that filled with Taufan's blood.

"You said the crystals here is used to seal and trapped the soul and body of someone right?",Solar asked Ochobot.

He tried to think of a possible way.

"Yes.", Ochobot said.

"What if we reverse the usage of it?",Solar asked him as he still try to use all of his knowledge to think for a method.

"Reversing it?", Gempa asked, he still can't really understand about what his youngest brother is trying to do.

"Yeah, what if we use the crystals here to 'create' him? Using the crystals that filled with his soul,his blood and his energy?", Solar asked as he pinched his own forehead.

"Huh? I still don't understand..", Blaze said, somehow he feel disappointed that he can't understand the things that Solar said.

"We use the power of the wind here and also the energy from this crystal, and Taufan's soul that still remains here to revive him.", Solar said.

"Is it possible?", Hali asked.

"...there's a possibility, but i can't ensure you.", Solar said with a disappointed voice.

He is still not sure either.

"Maybe it's do-able.", Ochobot said as he checked his server to search for useful informations as much as he could.

"But the crystals that filled with the soul and the energy..,it's mixed with the Reverse's soul and energy too, right?", Ice asked them with a serious voice.

"...yes.", Ochobot said.

"And not to mention, the amount of his soul is more than Taufan's soul.", Ochobot said dejectedly.

"Should we separate it first or should we just try using it as it is?", Solar asked Ochobot.

"If you want to play it safe, we should separate it first.", Ochobot said.

"But if we dispart it, is it possible? Isn't the amount of Taufan's soul is too little?", Solar asked Ochobot, he wished he bring his notebook so he could write down his plan.

"Yes, that's the problem. The amount of his soul and energy is too little. If we separate it with the Reverse's soul and energy, i'm afraid the possibility of this method to succeed will decrease.", Ochobot explained to them.

"Then, if we didn't do it, is the chance will increase?", Hali asked, he kind of understand what Solar and Ochobot are saying now after he listen to their discussion.

"Indeed.", Ochobot said.

"Then we should do it like that. We don't have to separate their energy, and soul, we just have to put all of it together..", Solar said as he try to do some brainstorming.

"But, will it be okay?", Ice asked.

"..i'm afraid that there'll be a possibility that it's not the 'Taufan' we know who will appear if we didn't separate their soul and energy first.", Ochobot explained to them.

"Becase the amount of the reverse's part is bigger, so things like he will got ressurected instead of our Taufan might happen?", Ice asked them as he tried to confirm his theory.

Ochobot nodded. "Yes." , he answered weakly.

"But, the Reverse is kind right? Even if he got revived-", Gempa's words got cutted.

"But, at first he was cruel to Taufan too..", Thorn said.

His green eyes is staring at Gempa's hazel eyes.

"This plan's success rate is still unmeasured. There's still a lot of uncertain things. And considering how little is the soul, energy and the blood that got left here..", Solar said.

Gempa suddenly understand about what his younger brother is trying to say. "This plan might succeed,but there's a big possibility that 'he' will be 'incomplete....' " , he said as he frowned.

"Yes, and if we risk it, i'm afraid the 'incomplete' version of his Reverse will come.", Solar said.

The Reverse version that was cruel and bloodthirsty.

The Reverse that know nothing about sympathy.

The Reverse that will be their natural enemy.

"But..if we force to separate it, there's also a possibility that his soul and energy will be gone completely..", Ice said as he frowned.

They can't just let the only hope they has to wither like that.

Ochobot is silent as he tried to scan the crystals once again. "The red crystal over ther is purely filled with Taufan's blood. So it won't be a problem."

He then scan the blue crystal that filled with the energy, "we are lucky. This crystal is filled mostly by Taufan's energy."

Then he scanned the last one, the biggest crystal compared to the another two. The deep blue crystal that showed them about those memories.

"This crystal...only contains twenty percent of Taufan's soul. The other eighty percent is the Reverse's soul.", he said. His voice sounds disappointed.

"It's too risky to separate it.", Solar said, he clench his fist.

He feel frustrated and disappointed.

"..why don't you try first?" , Fang asked them, he has been silently listening to their discussion this whole time so he kinda surprised them when he suddenly talked.

"..you mean?", Hali asked him.

"Just don't separate the soul.", Fang said.

"But i told you right? The Reverse may-", Solar's words got stopped.

"Am i too selfish if i say that we might as well risk it?", Gempa suddenly said. His eyes looks determined.

"I mean, there's always a risk. Reviving our brother, why don't we take the risk?", he asked them all.

"We always risked so many things on our mission." , he said.

"And Taufan, he risked his life for his own plan too..", Gempa continues.

"The plan to save us." , he said, a trace of sadness can be heard from his voice.

"Why can't we do the same for him?", he asked them, his voice cracked for some reason.

So what if the Reverse is the one who got here-

Gempa's thoughts got cutted by Ice's chuckle.

"Why?", Blaze asked Ice who is chuckling beside him.

"No..it's just..", he stare at them.

"I agree with Gempa, if the result still unfavorable even after all the things we did, we can just find a way to deal with it right?", Ice asked them as he laughed.

"At least we tried.", he said.

"Taufan once told me not to give up easily after all, don't you think it will be a waste if we didn't take this risk?", Ice asked them. His light blue eyes is shining.

He don't want to disappoint him again.

He once did it, back then he gave up.

He hurted Taufan.

He didn't want to repeat his mistake.

They all understand.

What is Gempa and Ice is trying to say.

Hali chuckled, "...this mission might take the 'hero' title from us."

"But our brother is more important than this title.", Gempa said.

"So what if we are not a hero anymore anyway? It's still better than trying to save any lifes but can't do a thing about their brother's life.", Hali said, his red eyes looks piercing.

It's like he is mocking someone.

He mocked theirself, who cares too much about what is supposed to be 'good' and 'not good'.

When the most important thing is clear.

They only need to be together.

Title, honor, everything, those things can wait.

// author's (desperate) note //

I'm pretending that my brain is big enough to think of this kind of things.

I can feel my braincells giving up while writing this.

Pls Enjoy it or i'll just make everything ended badly for this fic (this is a threat)

See u on next chap 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.9K 46
PERMANENT HIATUS "Gempa, please. It's so cold down here." Gempa left Halilintar when they were only children. When he returned, he was met with a com...
58.5K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...
15.6K 599 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
54.9K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...