Seducing the Roman father

By Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

2.4K 88 6
By Julam_ie

***Emily's POV***

"Assemble here ladies and well, MEN."

Suzy, Aaliyah's wedding planner called out. Her deep voice echoed in the large auditorium. She sounded more like a male rather than a female mainly because she is a transgender female. Her dressing and her loud makeup said everything about her, but apart from that it would be hard for someone to know she was a male due to the shape she possessed. She seemed intrigued by men and so far acts quite strangely to me like someone who isn't normal but Aaliyah trusts her capabilities and I'm yet to see what she can do.

"Young man can you put away that damn phone?. We are here to do business. Do you hear me? business!" She said in a flirtatious but serious tone to one of Mike's groomsmen.

I could tell Aaliyah was trying to contain her laughter as I struggled with mine.

"What's funny miss Bride? Have I turned into a comedian now?"

"Oh No! I wasn't laughing. I was thinking of how disrespectful he is, giving attention to his phone rather than paying attention to you."

Lucas the guy in question sent a frown towards Aaliyah faking to be pissed.

"Yeah he is very disrespectful". I teased

"I think he needs to be punished or what do you say Lucas?" She gave him an evil smile earning the middle finger from him.

"Easy man, she is not yours to fuck." Michael funnily defended his bride.

"Words mister groom, this is a temple of the Almighty. Now will you move to your side where the men are? or have you suddenly become a lady?"

We laughed out loud this time seeing Mike's embarrassed expression

"I was considering it seeing how beautiful you have become yourself."

"Thank you Mister groom." she blushed, taking it as a compliment rather than an insult much to our relief.

"Enough of the talking. Where is the priest! we don't have all day to waste. I have a date I wouldn't want to be late for."

"He should be in his office. Let me go get him." Mike excused himself walking in the direction of the priest's office.

"While we wait for the priest, let's start with the arrangement."

"Adele, you will be walking in first with a small basket of flowers which you will be sprinkling as you walk." She told Aaliyah's five year old niece.

"Eric, you will follow Adele."

"Then the maids will follow. Each of you will have different types of flowers and will be mimicking what Adele will be doing.We will have 'You are the reason' playing in the background as you all walk in. Then finally we will have the bride coming in with her dad. That's when the music will change and 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran will be played. We are tired of the traditional entrance song. So to make it different we won't be making use of that."

"What about us sir?hum hum sorry, ma'am" Lucas asked finding it annoying that they have been left out.

"There's nothing for you guys to do. All you have to do is make sure the groom gets here early. Let me see, how many are you? 1.. 2..3..4..5..6. I'm thinking of pairing you with the ladies. They will be your dates for the day."

"Now, let's practice the entrance ladies."

"As you can all see there are four entrances here but we will be making use of the one over there. I say that one because it's the one that leads to the car park. So let's all move there now while you Gents wait for us here." she said the later part looking directly at Lucas who in turn chuckled. I found it amusing and anyone with eyes here could see that she is totally crushing on him.

We followed her to the entrance she picked and she arranged us by height starting from Adele, the flower girl then to Eric, the page boy.

"Adele dear, hold this little basket. And stand here.Now you Eric, let's change your duty a little.You will be holding both rings. Can you do that?"

"Sure I can.'' he replied in his cute voice.

"Good! so stand here." She places him directly behind Adele.

"For you maidens, You will be arranged according to your heights, so Lucy since you are the shortest I'm gonna start with you."

***Shawn's POV***

"Come in!" I answered the knock on my door.

"Hey Mike.!"

"Hi Shawn or should I say Father since we are in your office?"

"How funny man, I am your friend. Anyway, why are you here?"

"Why, can't I visit my friend anymore?" he asked, faking to be hurt.

"Not that jerk, I find it weird that you are in church when you would prefer being at home fucking your woman."

"You know me well bro. It's a shame I have to be dragged here in the name of wedding practice."

"Oh it's today? totally forgot about it bro."

"Don't worry I also forgot about it."

"But I am here to get you. They need you in there ASAP."

"Alright let me finish this."

I quickly tidied my desk not wanting Father Matheo to walk in and complain about how unkempt my office is.

"So aren't you going to tell me about the lady you left the ball with?"

"Which Lady? what are you talking about?"

"Don't play smart with me Shawn, I saw you leaving with a woman that day. But don't worry I am sure I was the only one who noticed possibly because you were by me the whole time and I knew what you were wearing."

"We will talk about this later, right now we got to go or you know what Aaliyah can do: she will crush your balls."

"Ouch! I bet she will." I led him out of my office making our way to the temple.

I stopped in my tracks at the sight before me. At the other entrance was the bridal team being arranged by this awful looking lady. And at that moment I didn't expect Emily to be among them.

"What is she doing here?" I asked the moment my eyes landed on her.

"Who?"

"The lady with the red hair. Who is She?"

"Oh that's Emily, One of Aaliyah's close friends."

"And what is she doing here?"

"Why are you being dumb man, I just told you she is Aaliyah's friend so it's just natural that she is part of her bridal team."

I stood there as if I was stuck to the ground. I couldn't move. It was like I was in a huge mess I couldn't get out of. How can I let her see me?. I will look foolish to her. No, I can't do this, I can't. I turned around making my way back to my office.

"What's wrong with you? Where are you going?" Mike questioned pulling me back to resume the position I was in.

"I'm sorry Mike, I can't do this. I can't let her see me."

"Who? Emily?"

I nodded

"Do you know her?What are you hiding Shawn?"

"You won't understand."

"Let me be the judge of that."

"I-I-I-I k-kind o-f have something for h.her."

"PARDON?"

"I have feelings for her."

"You are right. I don't understand you. How do you know her?"

"I met her in New York when I saved her from being assaulted by my cousin in a club. I really liked her but I was fighting myself. I tried not to give in but I was hopeless. I even spent the night with her when she offered to dress up my wounds from the fight. But that was it. nothing happened between us."

"HAHAHA! I don't believe you bro. You mean you were in a room with a woman and you did nothing?"

"Sadly yes. But now I wished,I wished I had banged her to make her mine."

"That's vulgar father."

"Whatever. That is not all. I met her again at a store here but I messed up big time.I followed her to her hotel to return her things she left behind from the shock of seeing me. She gave me the chance to take her on a date but I messed up that one too. Since then she has been avoiding me and she keeps on saying that she doesn't want to have anything to do with me now. But damn it, I am not going to give up."

"Man, you are in love. I thought womanizers like you don't fall in love."

"Come on, I am a roman father now. I have changed. And I am not in love with her. I'm just attracted to her and want to feel myself in her that's all."

"I don't believe you. I can see it all written on your face.The way you are looking at her says it all. I don't even look at Aaliyah that way."

"Mike, I do not. Believe me."

"Then why are you afraid of her seeing you."

"She doesn't know I am a priest. If she gets to know, I would lose all my chances with her." I said passing my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Oh man that's fucked up."

We still stood at a distance where they couldn't see us but we could.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. I have no idea as I'm in deep shit now."

"I will speak to Father Matheo and see whether he can take over the wedding. I know it's going to be hard to convince him but I will try."

"You can count on me if you need me to talk to him. But I don't understand you. I clearly see you are having no fun in this office, it's like it's against your will so why then are you doing this?"

"It's fucked up man, but I will tell you when all this is over."

***Emily's POV***

"Where is he?. you have been gone like thirty minutes."

"He is not in his office. I tried looking for him but I was told he has gone to a meeting with their whatever council."

"That's eerie, thought he knew we would be coming here."

"I'm sure he did honey, but I am sure his meeting is more important."

"Right!" Ally said in disappointment.

"It's okay , I think we can do without him today." Suzy said breaking the tension in the room.

"Let's start with the choreography. Ladies please pair up with the gents."

After pairing us, she made us spread out making room for easy movement.

I felt unusually tired. Perhaps I have had enough walking up and down practicing our wedding entrance. My stomach churned making me feel more sick. It surprised me how I quickly turned from being energetic to being sick. I held my head feeling it pounding.

"Ally, Ally my head" I called my vision blurring

"I am here Emmy what's wrong." I heard Aaliyah's worried voice which seemed so distant.

***Shawn's POV***

"Emily! Emily please wake up."

I heard Aaliyah cry out and the mention of Emily's name was the cold water I needed to bring me back to reality. I saw this coming but I couldn't move from where Mike left me. It was like my feet were glued to the ground. I watched her gracefully as she paired with her partner for the dance. I saw a sharp change in her mood then suddenly she held her head. I felt like moving to her but I couldn't. Having her name called broke me loose and I rushed to her side before she could put all her weight on Aaliyah. I scooped her up and rushed outside to my car. Aaliyah and Mike followed suit. I tossed the Keys to Mike because I didn't want to let her go. I whispered in her ears, almost at tears point. For the first time in my life I felt like crying. Seeing her like this broke me. What has she done to me that makes me feel this way? Why do I care so much about her? I pondered not knowing the answer to these questions. All I know is that I want her up and strong. I want her Alive. As we neared the hospital, I felt anxious and prayed that she is not suffering from anything serious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 45.3K 128
She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he had left. Billionaire Damien Daniels ha...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
1.2M 40.2K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
277K 3.3K 7
"You have no idea how many times I've imagined this." She whispered as her lips crashed down on his. Hearing her say those words nearly made him cum...