Can I? Yoonmin

By Ususi-chan5

"so neighbor can I have your sperm?"- Jimin "what?!" -yoongi Jimin and Yoongi are neighbors and Jimin one day... More

Introduction 🥰
~1~
~2~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~

~3~

553 34 4
By Ususi-chan5

Jimin's POV

Hello my name is Park Jimin, I'm a 25 years old kindergarten teacher. I really love my job because I really love kids and I always wanted my own but I don't want a partner.

You see I have a really messed up childhood which caused me to believe that love and a happy marriage doesn't exist.

I wanna have and raise my kids on my own with out the hassle of a divorce or putting my kids through what I've experienced.

It's been a two days since I asked Min yoongi my neighbor to be my sperm donor. I know it's not something to ask your neighbor but he's my only good candidate.

Yeah sure he isn't the friendliest neighbor and he avoids interaction with others but he's smart and intelligent, he works hard and he's clean and organized, Those are the traits I want my child to have and hopefully inherit.

But for some reason Yoongi doesn't like the idea of not being apart of the child's life.

I mean my father always told my mom "you should have aborted that shit" or "I shouldn't have to care about this mistake"

So I thought he wouldn't care about the kid at all instead he was upset that I offer such a deal and told me to rethink.

Min Yoongi is weird.

But interesting.

It was 8:15 am and I'm supposed to be at work at 9:00 am.

I was already dressed and was heading out the door, when I look forward I saw yoongi entering his car.

He always looked so serious and he hardly smiles , Min yoongi has lived here for four years and he's always by himself.

I wonder if he's lonely.

I walk to the bus stop and take the bus to Sun flower kindergarten.

"Good morning Mr Park"

"Oh good morning Mrs Rin" I greeted the head teacher.

"Today is show and tell Friday" she stated.

Oh yes the kids will tell their favorite storys and show off their toys or talents, I really loved it.

"Yes I remember I can't wait to see what the kids will do" I said.

"I swear Jimin you look really happy when you work here, you have the most Brightest smile it just makes everyone happy" Mrs Rin said.

"I glad you feel that why and I do enjoy working here"

Yoongi's POV

"Your are so beautiful, you know that and I'll make sure no one stresses you" I said while rubbing Karen down.

"😶 I worry about you sometimes sir" Jungkook said as he checked a box on his clip board.

"And why is that?" I asked.

Jungkook looked at me, like he was judging me.

"Look my top priority in life is to take care of Karen nothing else is important!" I stated

"You have a sad life sir" jungkook said.

"Yeah and I also write your paycheck so you better leave me alone" I said and Jungkook immediately went back to work.

Today we were checking if Karen (main frame) was fully functioning. She deals with a lot of work for the company and stores alot of important documents so we can't allow her to stop working or at least start making mistakes.

"And check! Everything seems to be in order sir, Karen is completely fine" Jungkook said

"Excellent" I said " Hoseok wants to put a new model software on her and I wanna make sure she can handle it"

"By the look of things she can handle anything" jungkook stated

"I hope so"

We exist the freeze room and go back to our office. Once we enter Taehyung was already there typing away on his computer.

"Your back" Jungkook said hugging him from behind.

"Yeah the matter on floor 49 was simple, she just had a virus on the computer" Taehyung stated.
"Her files were already saved on Google sky so I restarted the computer and deleted the virus"

"That's good, do we have anything else to do today?" I asked as I sat on my spinning chair.

"Ummmm no" Jungkook answered.

"Well that's expected it's Friday my favorite day of the week" I said smiling happily.

"So what are you two doing after work" I asked.

"We where planning on going drinking with some other workers from floor 56, you wanna come?" Taehyung asked.

"Naw I rather go home" 

"And do what? Nothing?" Jungkook stated.

"Yes I really like doing nothing thank you very much" I said.

"*Sigh* your really antisocial ~maybe that's why you don't a have a girlfriend~" Jungkook whispered the last part but I still heard him.

I took my Bluetooth mouse and yeeted at his forehead.

"Ouch sir" Jungkook whined and Taehyung laughed.

"Y-you should really stop bugging yoongi hyung" Taehyung laughed out.

"But am I lying, you've been working here for a while and I haven't seen you bring or mention you having someone"  Jungkook said.

"Why are you so invested in my life so much?😐" I asked

"Idk I just don't want when Taehyung and I get married your just going to have Karen in your life" Jungkook said.

I chuckled a little, feeling touched that the kid actually cares about me while Taehyung choked on air.

"M-m-married" Taehyung stuttered.

"What you don't want to?🥺" Jungkook asked making a sad face.

"N-no it's just I didn't know you were thinking so far ahead" Taehyung said.

"O-of course I really love you Taehyung" Jungkook said.

"Awe I love you too Jungkook" Taehyung said back then they kiss.

*Fake gags* I hope I'm never so love stroke it's so sweet that's it's annoying.

Jimin's POV

Class was over and the parents were picking up their kids.

"Bye teacher!!" One of the kids waved at me and I waved back.

Kids are so adorable.

"Jimin" my assistant teacher Mark called.

"Yay Mark what's up?" I said.

"So I have these reservation to some fancy french restaurant my In-laws gave me but Jackson fell ill so we can't go, I was wondering if you could go with baekhyun?" Mark asked holding up the restaurant flyer.

"Fancy restaurant?" I said taking the flyer from his hand.

"Yes the food is already paid for so all you have to do it eat" Mark said.

"I'm in!! Free food" I cheered.

"I knew you would say yes, the reservation are for tommorow at 7" Mark said.

"Okay I'll call and tell baekhyun that I'm going" I said.

---------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here is chapter 3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
118K 6.5K 39
Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi all have one thing in common: They're in love with Park Jimin, the pretty pregnant omega next do...
37.7K 1.4K 23
(Completed) A world were your dirty thoughts become a person.😅 ©Ususi&CocoCompany
902K 62.6K 55
"How about I give you 50 and you give me a kiss on the cheek?" where yoongi uses an online website to create the ideal boyfriend which happens to be...