Life with 7 brothers (spanki...

By hikari_bts7

I'm y/n!! People call me chimmy. Why? Ha! that's because I'm Jimin's sister. Here's the three things you need... More

Intro
First day
Staying up late
Run Away
Requests are open
Consequences
First Night
Second Night (pt.1)
Second Night (pt.2)
Nightmare
Last night (pt.1)
Sorry
Last Night pt.2
Strict Appa (Last Night pt.3)
Skipping school?
Tagged (edited)
Sick
Sneak Out
Memories
Friend
Pick!
Sooo...
Fight (pt.1)
Fight (pt.2)
Sorry not an update
Disrespect
too harsh....?
Again I'm sorry
Torn heart
New book~~~?๐Ÿ‘€
Please vote (for DDLG book)
Sneak peak of the new book
New Book!!
Homework pt.2
Homework pt.3
Broken Boy (part.1)
Broken Boy (pt.2)
Broken Boy (pt.3)
Broken Boy (pt.4)
Broken Boy ~am I still loved?~ (pt.5)
Requestsssssssss
Up coming chapters~
Appa is being bad?
Hii!!
.
Smoking...? (Pt.1)
Smoking....? (Jimin's POV)
Short interlude

Homework (part.1 )

4.5K 69 25
By hikari_bts7

Requested by @livelifefullest1920

It's Saturday night I was in the kitchen baking cookies with Eomma. Hayoon has invited me to watch movie at the mall with few of our classmates. And that has been the only thing on my mind since last night. The only problem was that if I go I can't make it home before stupid curfew Jimin Oppa set.

"Chim??" Eomma's voice pulled me back to reality. "Let's have a movie night" He said handing me the plate with cookie we baked. I nodded and went into the living room. Appa was already there looking through Netflix. I sat next to him but didn't say anything. After few minutes of an awkward silence Appa turned to me and cupped my face.
"What's bothering you? Hmm?"

"If I tell you.... you promise you won't be mad?" I said with my best innocent look.

"Don't tell me you did something stupid again"

"Appa!!! How could you be so mean to me!!"

"Says the brat who always finds a way to get herself in trouble" Appa chuckled "So..? If it's not about something you did then.... what are you planning to do this time?"

"....Appa you are mean"

"I was just kidding. Awww. Is my little girl angry??" He teased. "Soo?? What is it that you really want to tell me?"

"Appa..."

"Hmm? I'm listening"

"...can I pretty pretty please go watch movie with my friends!!!"

He frowned. "Why would we ever say no to you watching movie with your friends?"

"It's...umm... if I go I can't make it home before 7"

"Now I see why it took you so long to ask"

"Please?? Appa?? I promise I'll come home straight after the movie finishes"

"Well.... you'll gonna have to ask Jimin for this. I'm okay as long as you'll keep us updated and be home before 9. I can drop you off at the mall and pick you up at the mall again when the movie finishes"

"What if he says no...?"

"If he says no then no. You can stay home and watch movie with us instead.

I whined but he just shook his head. I knew there's no way he's gonna change his mind so I gave up and went to Jimin Oppa.

I found him laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. I jumped on his bed and laid next to him.

"Oppa~~"

"Hmm?"

"Jimine Oppa~~"

"Ah ah don't make that sound. When you make that sound it's either you did something or you are going to do something." He said putting his finger on my lips.

"Oppa please~~"

"Ugh...fine. What do you want"

"Can I go watch movie at the mall tomorrow night?? Please??"

"What time does the movie start?"

"It starts at 6...."

"And what time is your curfew?"

"But!!!!" I was interrupted by a sharp smack on my thighs "OW!!"

"I asked you a question. What time is your curfew?"

"...7" I said pouting. "So.... is that a no?"

He thought for a second and sighed. "If you are that desperate to go then I'll let you go only this once.." He was cut off by me jumping on top of him "Omg omg really!? Oppa?" He chuckled and nodded "But! You'lL have to finish all your homework before you go. Deal?"

"YES! YES! I promise!!!"

-time skips-

It's almost 5:30 and I still haven't finished my makeup yet!!! I quickly got changed and did my make up. I rushed out of my room and ran to Appa's car. But was stopped by Namjoon Oppa halfway through hallway.
"Oppa!? Can't you see that I'm in a rush"

"You aren't going anywhere if you still haven't done your homework. Just because Jimin is still at work that doesn't mean you can break the promise." I froze for a second but I shook it off and glared at Namjoon Oppa.

"Who said I broke the promise!? I did it! Now let me go!!"

"You sure you aren't lying?" Namjoon Oppa asked letting my arm go.

"YES! HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY I DID IT!?" I yelled as I run to the front door.

"What was all that yelling?" Once I got in the car Appa asked me with a frown face.

"Umm... nothing... was just talking with Namjoon Oppa"

SMACK

He landed a sharp smack on my thigh

"Awww!! OPPA!!"

"That wasn't a nice way to talk to your oppas. Fix your attitude young lady. Understood?"

I ignored him and stared outside the window until..... SMACK.... I felt another sharp pain on my thigh.

"Understood?" His voice was stern

"Yes, Appa"

"Good. Now go have fun with your friends. I'll pick you up at 9 here. Okay?" He said kissing on my cheek.

"Thank you. Appa." I said still pouting a little

He chuckled and flicked my forehead

"Come on! Show me your cute smile? Hmm?" He said tickling me. I let out a laugh and ran to my friends.

Time skips (yes I'm lazy sry lol)

Appa was already waiting at where he'd have dropped me off not so long ago. I waved goodbye and got into the car.

"How was the movie?" He asked

"It was meh" I said yawning

"Chim?"

"Yes??"

"You sure you did all your homework?" There was an awkward silence before I yelled at him.

"APPA! HOW M..."

Appa cut off me before I could finish my sentence. "Stop yelling. Yelling won't help you out of troubles. I'm just simply asking if you did all your homework like you were told to." His voice was calm

After few minutes of nothing I shook my head. Appa sighed but didn't say anything. The rest of the drive home was an absolute silence. When we arrived home he finally spoke.

"You will go straight to Namjoon and apologize then ask for punishment. Understood?"

"Yes, Appa"

With that I rushed to my room. I changed my clothes as slowly as possible. That was when I got this brilliant idea!! I could just do my homework now and pretend as it was already done. I quickly pulled out all my books and started doing all the annoying works teachers assign us to do. Fuck all this works seriously. It's not like we'll ever use them again once we graduate. I was so focused on finishing my homework I didn't realize it was already 2 in the morning nor the clicking sound of the door opening.

"PARK Y/N!!" I jumped out of the chair and tried to avoid making eye contact with whoever that called my name.

"What do you think you are doing at 2am!?" Namjoon Oppa said angrily and walked towards to the desk to see what I was doing. I quickly turned to hide my works but it was too late. He looked at me crossing his arms. His eyes filled with disappointment.

"Didn't I ask if you did your homework or not?"

"You did..."

"And what did you answer?"

"I said I finished all my homework..."

"And yet why do I see you doing your homework at 2 in the morning?"

"I'm sorry...." I said tearing up already

"I asked you a question"

"I SAID IM SORRY" I yelled at him and cried

Suga's POV

I heard someone screaming more like yelling and got out of my bed. I heard Chim's crying and rushed into her room only to find Chim crying on the floor and Namjoon staring at her blankly. Once he saw me coming in he explained what happened and why she was crying. I crouched down next to her.

"Appa...." she said holding onto my sleeve

"What did I tell you to do when we got home?"

"To tell...Namjoon Oppa the truth.." I said between hiccups

"Did you tell him?"

"....no"

"What did you do instead of telling the truth?"

"I-I tried to cover it up"

"Right. Covering up your mistake is same as lying."

"Appa... please I don't want spanking..." She said wiping her tears on my sleeve

"Then you should have listened" I said as I stood her up

"Here's what's gonna happen. You will be spank by both of us then you will tell Jimin that you didn't keep the promise you made with him. Understood?"

"Yes...Appa"

"Alright. Bend over the bed"

She whined but did as she was told. I turned to Namjoon and nodded my head before I left the room to give them some privacy.

Chim's POV

After Appa left the room I could hear Namjoon Oppa unbuckle his belt. I buried my face into the blanket and cried.

"I won't give you much since you'll be punished by Yoongi hyung as well and I know how painful his hits are." He said rubbing circle on my back. "I'll give you 20 with belt. That's it. You ready?" I nodded and braced for the first hit.

SMACKK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He didn't say anything for another 5. It took me everything to keep myself still and not reach back. He landed another 5 on my bare bottom and stopped.

"Last 5. Count" Before I could protest the first hit landed.

SMACKKK

"AHHHH!! o-one!"

SMAAACK

"Ow!! T-Two!!"

SMACKK

"OPPA!!"

"Y/n. Count"

"three"

SMACKK

"AGH!! f-four"

SMAAACKKK!!

"FIVE FIVE!! OPPAAA!!!"

"Shh... come here. You took that well. Shhh..."

I cried as he held me tight and for a second I forgot about the punishment I'll be getting from Appa and possibly from Jimin Oppa.

A/N I deleted the last update and put it together with this chapter. I hope you guys will like it~~

Btw I've got one request that really caught my attention so I'll do that one after this. I'm sorry if you were waiting for the boyfriend chapter. I promise I'll do it as soon as possible!!

Next: part 2 homework

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 9.4K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
106K 4.7K 35
You are Min Yn and lives with your brother, Min Yoongi. You have no parents because they died in a accident when you were 11 and your brother was 13...
136K 8.1K 68
this story is of 7 brothers who love each other a lot!! It is a simple story of brotherly love This is my first ff so please ignore mistakes
129K 7.6K 72
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...