MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

By S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... More

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
S1 • Party Girl
Guess Whos Back
Save Cesar
Promotion
A Turn In Paths
Left Out
Halloween
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Back Home
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Christmas Drama
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

Brentwood Has Issues Too

2K 68 6
By S-SIMPSTATION

 I was getting dressed early in the afternoon since I had slept through the morning.

^^^Your Outfit (Change it if you want)

"I'm gonna go to Ruby's house now. We have things to handle." I told Jasmine. "Alright. Tell Ruby I said heyyy." Jasmine smiled. "I will." I nodded and walked out.

 I walked in the house to see Abuelita and Jamal arguing.

"Y/n! Abuelita here says we owe her after she spent the clean money!" Jamal brought me into the argument. "Um, okay." I sat in front of him. Abuelita threw the bag at him. 

"You know what! Take it! I'm out! I want nothing to do with this dinero malvado." Abuelita walked away angrily. "Fine! Well don't come crying back to me for your 35% when we prove you wrong!" Jamal yelled. 

"35%? You gave her 35?"

"Gave. As in past tense. Now we don't owe her anything." Jamal grinned. "Oh yeah. Lucky us. We have a 100% stake on money we can't spend! What are we gonna do now?" Ruby ranted. 

They got texts from Monse.

| TIME SKIP |

"They asked me to stay. This whole month feels like a dream and I don't know if I'm ready to wake up, but I also do want to leave my dad. Or you, what should I do?" Monse asked us. Jamal and Ruby sat down while I stood next to Monse. 

"There is no question."

"Stay." Ruby and Jamal answered. "You serious? You're just gonna give me up that easily with no discussion or debate? What about you N/n? You say stay too?" Monse looked at me.

"I say do whatever is best. I'll still come over to see you no matter what. But... this is pretty sweet compared to Freeridge." I shrugged. 

"Exactly. Like what's there to debate? You live in a baller house with expensive outfits, and it's safe." Ruby explained.

"Which is more than you can say about Freeridge." I added. "Yeah. The money's definitely better off here." Jamal placed the gym bag with money on the counter. 

"What do you mean, the money is definitely better off here? Did you bring the money?" Jamal and Ruby looked at eachother. "No. No, I can't keep the money. What happened to Abuelita?"

"The old bag scammed us." Ruby told her. "Ugh?" Jamal and I scoffed and looked at him.

"What? I can say old bag. She's my grandma." Ruby defended. "Monse we need a secure place to store it until we can work out a new plan pronto." Jamal reassured. 

"But I invited some friends over." Monse fake smiled. "Well uninvite them."

The doorbell rang.

 "We don't want to impose. This is just a drop off so the food doesn't go to waste." One of the white girls said. Ruby smiled at her and Jamal waved at the other.

"Aww, you guys! Thank you. Sorry for the change of plans but we-" Monse was cut off. 

"But we insist you join us." Ruby nodded.

"But I thought we needed to discuss that thing. Privately." I asked with a slight smirk on my face. "Yeah." Monse looked at the boys.

"Don't be so possessive you two."

I laughed as he took a bag. "We get to see you both all the time. Let's eat." Jamal smiled. 

The girls set up sushi. "This is a beautiful presentation and I appreciate the artistry, but I'm not sure about the protein involved." Ruby told the girls. 

"Is there chicken in this?" Jamal asked. "Just tuna." The brunette haired girl answered. "Why is it so red?" Ruby asked. "It's raw."

Jamal gagged. "It's sushi dumbasses." I told them. 

"Yeah try the salmon roll." Monse suggested. "The what?" Ruby questioned.

"Fish eggs." She told him. "I can't. I can't" Jamal coughed.

I enjoyed the food. "How are you eating that?" Ruby looked at me.

 "It's good." I told him. "California roll? It's basic. Just a little imitation crab." The brunette one stated.

"You'd think rich people would spring for the real thing." Jamal shaded. "I'll try it. I don't mind fishy." Ruby looked at the blond. 

I looked down and laughed a little.

"Did he just-?" I asked Monse as she stared at him. She nodded. "Oh god." I shook my head and watched him and Jamal struggle with the chopsticks. 

"This is exhausting." Jamal and Ruby gave up. "Just use your hands."

"You're like really pretty." The blond one told me. "I know... Thank you." I smiled.

Everyone was talking about pizza but I was in my head still eating happily.

"Y/n!" Monse shook my arm. "Yo. What? What happened?" I looked around and Ruby was on the couch with the two girls vaping.

"Ugh. I don't want to be lame but I also don't want to get in trouble with Julia." Monse complained as Jamal and I watched the others. 

"So you do wanna stay?" Jamal asked. "I don't know! But I do not want to get kicked out before I figure it out so we need to kill this party and fast. What's an undeniable way to ruin a good time?"

"I'm gonna call Jasmine and me and my girl got you." I called Jasmine and told her that we needed alcohol for a hang out, to which she got here in a nick of time.

"How'd you get this alcohol?" The brunette one asked. "I have a fake ID. Y/n has one too! Just for our sakes." Jasmine laughed and gave it to Ruby. "No need to snitch on me."

"N/n! You be out here drinking?" Jamal asked. "Nooo!"

"Don't lie to me." He spoke sternly. "Only once because some cute guy gave it to me and Jasmine." I said pettily. Jamal's eyebrow cocked up.

"What cute guy?" He asked. 

"Some guy." I shrugged. "Jane? Would you mind doing that outside?" Monse asked the blond one.

"It's a vape." She responded. "Take your ass outside." I pointed outside to Jane.

She rolled her eyes. 

"Ruby you want to come keep me company?" She asked. "Yeah." Ruby got up and they walked out.

I got up also. "We are not done with this conversation." Jamal whispered to me. I turned to him.

"Hang out with the chick next to you. I'm not trying to be possessive now." I whispered in his ear.

"Mons, where's the bathroom?" I asked. "Uh one is upstairs one is down here." Monse told me. 

"Um, okay." I walked upstairs and saw a bathroom light on. I closed the door and sat on the tub. "That was so fucking dumb!" I scolded myself. There was a knock on the door.

"Boo! It's me. You okay?" Jasmine asked. "Come in." I instructed. She came in and closed the door.

"I heard what you told Jamal. Why are you trying to make him jealous?" She asked. "Because... I don't know." I sighed. She sat next to me. "You're jealous about that girl huh?" Jasmine looked at me. 

"More like the attention he's giving her." I sighed. She laughed at me. "Well, it's not hard to tell. You love him and trust me, he loves you too. Do you think that chick anything on you?" I shook my head. "Good! Now-"

"Monse! N/n!" We heard Jamal yell. "You really really like him if you can deal with all of his bs." Jasmine told me there were bangs on the door. 

"There he is now trying to calm down." Jasmine got up and opened the door. "Oh my god."

Jamal rushed me out of the bathroom,  to downstairs and into some room. "Jamal, are you okay? You are like, sweating more than usual." I felt his head. 

"I just ate too many edibles, the money isn't safe, I'm not safe and-" Jamal rambled until I covered his mouth. "Shhh. You're high, huh? Just chill." I told him. Jamal kept breathing heavily and the brunette one came in.

"Here I have a movie to calm him down." She put on the Goonies. "I'm gonna leave." I whispered to him. "Don't go!" He whisper yelled.

"I gotta check on Mons'-"

"Oh my gosh! I killed a man!" He yelled. 

"No you didn't, just wait a minute." I quickly got out and saw Jasmine dancing in a robe. "Jas... what the hell?" I cackled.

"Take that off!" Monse yelled. "But I'm naked." Jasmine spoke in a high pitched voice. "Did you ever stop to think that my mom probably wears it naked too?"  

"Yeah, your junk is touching her junk." Monse explained. "Ew!" I squealed playfully and took the liquor bottle out of Jasmine's hand. "Ah, well I'm already here." Jasmine replied. 

"That's it. Everybody get in here!" Monse called out as I chugged the bottle of liquor halfway. "Yeah!" I cheered, still laughing.

"Everybody get in here! Monse's pissed!" Jasmine yelled.

"Ruby!" Monse yelled. "Ruby!" Jasmine repeated. "Jamal!" Monse called. "Jamal!" I repeated.

Me and Jasmine did the same hand thing as Monse. They all got in. 

"Okay, y'all need to get it together. Stop getting high, making a mess, touching my mom's things, and each other's boobs! Y/n is the only one that kinda has it together and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life and all this stress you're inducing isn't helping!" Monse scolded.

 "Yeah! Period!"

"It sounds like you're feeling lost." Jasmine commented. "Ya think?" Monse asked. Jasmine snatched the bottle away from me.

"I know who might have the answers." Jasmine drank more. They got out an Ouija Board.

"Is there a spirit here?" Jasmine called out. It moved. "Yes!" Jasmine gasped.

"Do you have any unfinished business with somebody in this room?" Jasmine asked. It moved to 2 and yes. "Two?" I asked. "And yes!" Jasmine gasped again. 

"Am I gonna get lucky?" Ruby asked. "Yes." Jand flirted. "Hey." Jasmine whispered to Ruby. "What?" 

"The most polished girls are usually the dirtiest so dental dam that shit." Jasmine insulted. "Damn." I laughed.

"Spirits! Boo, we need some guidance. What is your name?"

 "J! U! L! I!" We all spelled out. "Julia! Does that mean I should stay?" Monse asked everyone. "O, O, Julio! Who's Julio?" Jasmine asked.

"Eek!" I squealed and jumped back. "Oh! Oh!" Jamal through the piece. 

"Time out! Time out! Time out!" Jamal yelled. "We're sorry! Please forgive us!"

"But leave us alone!" Jamal added. 

"Oh great Jamal. Now we have a Mexican ghost floating around this house!" Jasmine blamed him. 

"New game." The brunette one blurted. "How about Never Have I Ever?"

"Oh hell yeah we know this." Jasmine scooted back. "Great, I'll start with a softball. Never have I ever had sex." The blond and brunette drank some along with Monse. Jamal and Ruby gasped. 

"Boy, why you gaspin? Nobody puts up with doo-doo outfits unless he at least getting it in." Jasmine told the boys.

"Is this about this Cesar guy?" Monse nodded. "Do you love him?"

"Does he love you?" The brunette one asked. 

"Did he say it to you?" Ruby mocked the girl's voices. "With his words or like with his actions?" Jamal did the same. "And how long ago did he like say it, say ittt?" I asked mocking them also. 

"Why are you talking like that?" The blond asked. "Why are you?" Jamal asked back. "Like what?" 

"Okay! Okay! For real. Do you think I was too hard on Cesar?"

I stayed quiet. "I don't wanna like take sides...but I can't figure out which Monse to look at." Jamal laughed causing me to laugh also. 

"Here's the real. I don't think you were hard enough on Cesar. He needs to take care of himself and he can't do that if he's worrying about you and you need to take care of yourself and you can't do that if you're worrying about him. Stop thinking about him and start thinking about yourself." Ruby spoke.

"Luck and death only come one time." He finished in Spanish. 

"What does that mean?" The blond asked. "It means I'm staying."

"That's such a healthy choice considering what your mom told my mom about your dad." The brunette side eyed. "What do you mean?" Monse asked. They told us what Monse's mother told their mom's.

"Wow, that's fucked up man. We should go. J, where's the money?" I asked. "Here. Mons, we will text you when we get home." Jamal told her.

"Alright." She said quietly. I hugged her tightly.

"Jas, let's go." I helped Jasmine up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.3K 23
"He taught me things that i will never forget." [i do not own on my block nor the songs used in this book. Any character not in on my block is owned...
41K 1K 39
In which two friends that have known eachother since 4th grade never realised they meant so much more to eachother when the time was too late. Jamal...
200K 4.9K 23
"En un mundo lleno de Santos, ella era una Diabla." @ariyella Bigdickdiaz™