UNEXPECTED | lkr

By yonarese

(Y/N) (L/N) was known for her perfect and flawless performances and for her great talent in the music industr... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
SPECIAL
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

ONE

3.2K 70 26
By yonarese

(Y/N)

In all honesty, I was quite nervous. I was currently walking through this white stained hallways and it was really blinding, not that I mind.

I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my slacks after slightly adjusting my outfit (1). I looked around, twirling in a circle as I was amazed by the budget the program had.

(PICTURE OF OUTFIT AT THE END)

Then alas, I stood in front of the large double doors. I looked behind me and noticed the staff and a camera man there. "Am I the last one?" They nodded as I frowned, not being able to properly see the introductions and what-not.

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and pulled the door handles and confidently walking in the room. I was shocked by the amount of people, I had already expected that there would be a lot of people but I was still shocked.

I bowed down before introducing myself.

"Hello everyone, I am (Y/N) (L/N), a trainee from TY Entertainment." After hearing my name, they all burst out in whispers, wondering why such a person like me would appear in this program.

My eyes scanned the trainees and I was genuinely shocked when I realized that the mentors blended in with them. Mentor Kun picked up the microphone before speaking onto it.

"You already debuted before in South Korea as a soloist, why would you go here?" I smiled as I placed my arms behind my back,

"I never liked the thought of being alone so I came here to debut with a group."

He nodded before placing the microphone down again.

"I know you!" I heard a cheery voice come from the speakers and I know for a fact that it was Lisa. My eyes darted to hers and I shyly nodded. "You were... (Stage Name), right?"

I nodded a few times with a smile on my face. I was actually proud that I gotten that far, where someone Lisa could recognize me.

I heard a few whispers around me, shocked that Lisa knew me. I was then dismissed so I walked across the long table as a few trainees greeted me with a hello. I started to speed walk since if I slowly walked, it would take forever for me to reach the end. I speeded past a few trainees so I wasn't able to see their faces.

I slowed down as I was nearing the end. I sat down by the last empty chair, sitting next to a short-haired girl. As I sat down and looked at her, I instantly recognized her. "Liu Yuxin!" A gasp escaped my mouth as she grinned at me. "I doubt you would recognize me at first." She laughed as I shook my head, a smile on my face.

I met Yuxin back when I was still a trainee. I was sent to China by my company and that's where I met her. We used to practice together everytime and we became close. We were together for 4 years before my company made me go back to Korea so I could make my debut.

I pouted as I whined to her, "How could you not contact me after that?"

"I was waiting for you to contact me."

We both stiffled a laugh, not realizing that food was coming our way. I held her arm, squeezing it as my mouth watered at the food being placed at the end of the table.

《》

It was time for the evaluation and I was less then nervous, in fact, I was actually quite confident. I saw some of the performances and it looks like it would be easy for me to join the A class. Though I was dozing off at some performances so I didn't get the chance to watch them.

I flinched in my seat, all my sleepyness going away as the high note resonated in my ears. I stared at the trainee with wide eyes. "...Yu Yan..." I mumbled under my breathe as I looked at her name tag. I smiled to myself, she's amazing.

She ended up with an A that I think she deserves. She would be a trainee I should look out for.

"Finally, you seem awake. Half of the time, you were just dozing off." I heard a monotone voice. I looked at the owner of the voice to see Yuxin with an amused look.

I slightly glared at her as I playfully rolled my eyes at her words. "Shut up."

"Oh it's Mountain Top." I mumbled as I look at the screen. "Wait, really?" Yuxin asks, her voice slightly higher from before. I eyed her before ignoring it.

They were good and I think Xiaotang should've had a higher ranking. I felt Yuxin stand up beside me, slightly confusing me.

"Where are you going...?" I mumbled as I grabbed the sleeve of her shirt. She chuckled, "I'm going to perform." I nodded before looking at the screen to see 'AMG VS TY Entertainment'. I chuckled, feeling bad for the trainee in the opposite company since I know that Yuxin is really really really good...

...Wait...

My eyes widen as I quickly stood up. "I'm supposed to go with you, you idiot!" I glared at her as we went down the stairs together. I fixed my outfit (2)

(PICTURE OF OUTFIT AT THE END)

"Why are you calling me the idiot, you forgot your own company name..." I rolled my eyes before racing down the stairs, leaving her behind. I heard a distant 'hey!' from her but I ignored it.

"You two are very playful." I heard a voice from the speakers but I paid no mind to that as it was probably speaking to the trainee on the stage. Then I realized, Mentor Kun was talking about me and Yuxin as I saw our faces on the screen.

I stiffled a laugh, as Yuxin catches up besides me. "Sorry, Mentors." We bowed down. "It's fine, it's fine~" They laughed it off.

We both stood in the waiting area as we watched the trainee perform on the screen provided there. "You better get ready to be REKT!" I grinned as I pointed my index finger to the short haired girl.

She shook her head, waving me off. "D-DID YOU JUST– ugh, you're stupid." I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms, planning to ignore her at all costs.

A/N

hello! welcome to my lu keran x reader fic! there aren't any interactions yet but i promise in the following chapters, there would be some!

OUTFITS:

1.

2.

(add chainz and all🤩)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 31
She lent the girl her coat. That's when it all began. or Zhao Xiaotang, a stone cold CEO, meets bubbly actress Esther Yu Shuxin at a dinner party. Sp...
2.9K 171 24
"We don't yet have our happy ending babe. But I know it will be worth it." "You are worth it, Y/N. I'll hold on until you come back." This is a seq...
5.8K 286 22
"I fell in love with you because you made me feel I am enough. The way you talk, the way you make me smile, how you comfort me when I am so stressed...
29K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...