แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

โšœChapter 22โšœ

8.8K 219 361
By MikaelsonBlood

Alive And Kicking

❇❇❇❇

She is the sword guarding her family and he is the shield protecting her.

❇❇❇❇

Isabelle laid across Elijah's chest while he traced the skin of her spine with his fingers. Their bodies were covered in silk sheets as Elijah's fist closed around her hair strands when he felt her fangs dig into his neck.

His eyes rolled back in his head when she began to take her fill. A moan escaped her lips when he shifted her naked form on top of his as she continued to drink.

For weeks now, she hadn't been able to keep any human blood down. It did nothing to sustain her. And because the lives growing inside her were also part vampires, blood was necessary for them. 

Isabelle had found it absurd that she was unable to look at any blood without throwing up and that was when her mate had graciously offered his vein. He refused to leave anything to chance when it came to her health.

Elijah hummed as he closed his eyes and felt her retract her fangs but continue to kiss his neck all the way to his collarbone. 

Within moments, he had them flipped on the bed trapping her body underneath his as he dipped his head to kiss off the remnants of his blood from her mouth.

She let out a lazy moan against his lips and her hands raked down his muscular back.

Pregnancy hormones and their ever-growing desire for each other barely allowed them to leave the bed for hours at a stretch. Not that either of them complained.

"I don't want to go back," Elijah murmured against her lips before his body fell beside her on the mattress and she snuggled up in his side.

"Then we won't." She spoke pecking his shoulder while his fingers drew circles on her back.

"You do realize that our siblings cannot be left to fend for themselves, right?" He said staring at the ceiling with a frown.

"Ah, they'll manage." 

"Or, they could, you know, kill each other." He countered making her snort.

"My bet is that Niklaus will end up daggering one of them or throwing Stefan in a dungeon." Elijah laughed at her words before pulling her closer to kiss her temple.

"Weren't you the one who threw away the daggers in the Mississippi once I had returned from facing one myself?" He asked making her smile sheepishly.

"I did. I was furious at him for daggering you and Kol. He's better off without them." She shrugged as he chuckled.

"He doesn't know it yet. The last time he saw a dagger was when we fought Marcel for the city." 

Isabelle waved her hand dismissively, "He doesn't need to know. At least I hope none of our siblings will make him want to find his daggers." 

She looked up at him when he didn't reply. He was looking at her adoringly. 

"What?" She asked softly.

"You called them 'our' siblings. Bekah and Kol." He whispered with a grin forming on his face. His intense gaze made her blush as she hid her face in his neck.

"We've all been together as a family for so long, Bekars and Koala are just like Jer and Elena to me." She mumbled making him hum.

"Yes, but it is the first time today that you have acknowledged them this way. I like the sound of that." He gave her a cheeky smile making her grin.

"Then you will definitely like the sound of calling me Mrs. Mikaelson." His eyes glimmered at the thought as he looked at her with a breathtaking smile.

"I could marry you right now in that beautiful chapel we saw nearby if I didn't know you deserve better." She chuckled at the gorgeous smile residing on his face before propping up on her elbow to kiss his forehead.

They laid in silence as they watched the sunrise with Isabelle unconsciously pecking his shoulders or chest as the peaceful glint in his eyes never left.

"Elijah?" She murmured, her eyes trained on the sky outside their balcony as he hummed in response.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" She asked turning her head to glance at him and she was met with his velvet eyes.

"I have given it a thought but none seem good enough." He whispered sheepishly making her shake her head as she chuckled.

"Have you?" He asked looking down at her as he ran his hand through her tresses. She shook her head with a pout, "It's confusing." She huffed making him smile.

"That's okay, we still have six months to figure out the names." She nodded before stretching her neck to kiss him on the mouth.

"I really hope that we get past the next few months without any of our enemies coming to kill us. I seriously don't intend on killing people while I'm carrying two inside me." She grumbled making Elijah laugh.

"Darling, your words are refreshingly optimistic, considering how our lives are." She rolled her eyes before nodding in agreement. 

He chuckled before adding, "But don't worry, I'm sure our kids will understand. They're part Mikaelsons as well." She chuckled at the boyish grin on his face. He was right.

Isabelle opened her mouth to say something when the ringing of Elijah's phone interrupted them. She furrowed her brows as Elijah let out a groan seeing Marcel calling him.

"Marcellus, " He greeted, "what can we do for you on this fine morning?" The sarcasm in his voice made Isabelle snicker as she could practically imagine Marcel rolling his eyes.

"First things first, congratulations on your engagement." Isabelle smiled listening to the vampire's words through her advanced hearing, "I know that the last thing you both need is to be dragged back into the mess of our city..."

"Marcel, if there is something serious happening, I suggest you tell us," Elijah demanded impatiently listening to Marcel beat around the bush. Isabelle's joyful mood was turned sour now, considering they would have to inevitably return any moment.

"The White Oak stake, it's missing." The couple sat up straight as soon as they heard those words. Isabelle clenched her fists in anger as Elijah's rage made it difficult for him to breathe.

"When was it last seen?" The Original questioned and was met by silence on Marcel's end.

"Marcel! Do I need to remind you what happened the last time it was stolen?" Isabelle snapped at him after she snatched the phone from her mate. Elijah ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Klaus didn't want you guys to know, but, it was taken a few days after the two of you left for Montana." Elijah exhaled an angry breath as Isabelle rolled her eyes.

"Is there something else that Klaus forgot to mention to us?" The noirette questioned seethingly. She had had enough of the vague answers that Marcel provided.

"Marcel?" She chided into the phone when he did not answer. The supernaturals heard him sigh.

"The last Harvest witch came back and now she is retaliating against the vampires." 

"Josephine would never allow that," Elijah spoke as he thought deeply about what could the Harvest girl possibly want.

"She isn't. Cassie is working on her own. She has a foreign werewolf pack protecting her. For weeks they've been terrorizing the other supernaturals in the city." 

Isabelle's eyes widened before she snarled, "You went weeks without our help. What brought you back to your senses?" 

Marcel closed his eyes before breathing in deeply, he knew she was not going to like this, "The wolves attacked some of my new recruits last night." 

Isabelle huffed, "And?" She knew there was more.

"They attacked Cami and Kieren for the dark object armory that the O' Connells have had in their possession. Their witch needed them." 

The couple was already out of bed as Isabelle put on a robe as quickly as she could, "We'll be there soon. Inform us if anything happens." And then she hung up.

"I will skin them alive, I swear to God! They should've never gone after Kieren." The angel growled as Elijah packed their belongings after getting dressed.

"Oh, they will wish for mercy when we descend upon them for coming after the city we built." He had the same raging determination in his orbs as her.

New Orleans was going to face another war but their opponents were now at a huge disadvantage. No one should have messed with them again.

⚜⚜⚜

Hayley and Stefan sat in the balcony attached to the study of the Compound as they enjoyed their morning tea together. Stefan played with her hair strands as she sat leaned on his shoulder.

"What's on your mind?" She questioned after noticing that he hadn't spoken at all since they woke up.

"I was thinking about yesterday. When we rescued Cami and Kieren."

"What about it?" She asked in confusion as she turned to look at him. He had a sad smile on his face.

"I was reminded of the day Hope was born." He whispered, "Before we found out about your transition, I remember seeing you lying dead in Nik's lap. I cannot begin to explain what I was feeling right then." 

She looked at him with warm eyes before she leaned forwards to peck his lips, "I'm here now, Stef. Nothing happened to me." She whispered reassuringly making her gaze into her hazel eyes.

"I know." He kissed her forehead before continuing, "I have never felt that way before. It was like someone had ripped out my heart. The fear and paranoia I was feeling then, I cannot describe it. I never want to feel that way again." He stated with his voice dripping with raw emotions.

Hayley nodded as she blinked away the tears the threatened to escape her eyelids before cupping his face, "And you never will. I promise." She affirmed and planted her lips on his. 

Stefan joined their foreheads once their lips broke apart with smiles on their faces.

"Well, that was epic." Their heads snapped to the entrance of the balcony when they heard their angel's voice. 

Elijah stood beside his fiancée with his hand wrapped around her waist as they stared at the couple in front of them. Stefan and Hayley's faces were morphed into shock when they saw the Parabatais.

"I do believe we need to have a family meeting right about now," Elijah announced as the brunette wolf exchanged curious glances with the angel who only looked at her impassively. 

"Come on, now, call on the rest of the idiots before I explode." She chided as they followed her back inside the study where Elijah sat down behind the desk and Isabelle perched on top of it, crossing her legs as the two waited for the rest of their family to gather.

Stefan and Hayley wasted no time and did as they were told since they knew that neither Elijah nor Isabelle was in the mood to joke around.

The entire Mikaelson household arrived one by one, some were grumpy to be woken up but soon their tired eyes were surprised to see the mystical couple back. 

They all gulped as they saw the emotionless mask on Elijah's face and the cold stare on Isabelle's.

"Congratulations on the engagement?" Davina mentioned with uncertainty as she exchanged unsure glances with Kol and Jeremy who stood beside her.

"What made you come back so soon? I thought we weren't expecting you for three more weeks." Niklaus finally found his voice to speak up as Isabelle scoffed looking at his face.

"So you all could let this city burn and end up hurting yourselves, sure!" Elijah snapped pointedly staring at his brother whose eyes widened.

"What are you talking about? Everything is fine in the city." Rebekah squeaked which made Niklaus roll his eyes. At least she could have spoken in a believable manner.

Isabelle arched her perfectly shaped brow at the blonde Original, "So, the White Oak stake isn't missing? Again?" 

Elijah folded his hands on his chest as he leaned back in the chair, watching his family squirm under their gazes. 

"Who told you about that?" Kol questioned as he and Niklaus exchanged glances. They could already guess who the snitch was.

Elijah scoffed as he stood up, "Does it matter?" He snapped, "What I would like to know is how did someone manage to steal that stake, again. How does one steal something from under our noses, really?"

He walked around the table and leaned on it besides his mate as the two stared at their family, waiting for answers.

Jeremy sighed. He knew his sister wouldn't stop questioning them until she knew everything going on in the Quarter, "It was one of those new werewolves, we think. We don't know anything about that pack or their alpha." 

"They arrived a few days after you both left. And this witch, Cassie, she is helping their powers by protecting and cloaking them." Niklaus added.

"Did any of you go to talk to this witch?" Isabelle asked grimly. She was raging on the inside but she knew she had to keep her calm.

"We have tried but she blocked our entry inside the cemetery. I haven't been able to undo the spell." Davina informed making Isabelle and Elijah exchange exasperated looks.

"And the wolves; do we know which pack they belong to?" Elijah questioned looking at Hayley and his hybrid brother. He huffed when he saw their clueless expressions.

"Wonderful! Now we have two enemies we know nothing about." Isabelle snarked throwing her hands up before jumping down the desk as she started to pace around thoughtfully.

"How are the O' Connells now?" Elijah asked the rest of his family intently.

"You know about that too?" Kol gasped.

Isabelle stopped pacing and turned around to look at him in disbelief, "Yeah, no shit!" She snapped.

"We were figuring things out. You didn't have to blow up your vacation because of this." Stefan mumbled rolling his eyes. He hated to see the noirette back in the mess of this city. They had all wanted the couple to enjoy as much peace as they possibly could.

Elijah gave him a sarcastic smile as he picked up Rusty from the floor, "Well, now we're here! We will all figure things out, together. Like we always have." He affirmed leaving no room for argument.

"I will go talk to Josephine about Cassie and why she hasn't stopped her since she's the Regent." The noble Original informed making them nod.

"What about the stake and all the other dark objects that she has in her possession?" Niklaus questioned with a scowl. He hated being at a disadvantage.

Isabelle turned to look at Davina and Kol, "You told me you were involved in the creation of those objects. The stake is also a dark object. If you could help create them, I'm sure you can destroy them." She asked looking at the Original.

"I know the spells to render them useless, but not permanently." He answered making her nod.

"Well, work on those with Davina. We need to prolong whatever it is that Cassie is planning." The teenage couple nodded before leaving the room to get to their work.

"What do we do about the wolves? I've never heard anything about them. Nor has anyone in my pack." Hayley mentioned deep in thoughts as the noirette frowned.

"What is this pack called, exactly?" She questioned the people left in the room.

"Elarma. Have you heard of it?" Jeremy asked, his own brows furrowed in confusion when he saw his sister shake her head.

"I have no idea what that is." She retorted as her thoughts raced inside her head. The name of the pack sounded familiar but she had no idea where she had heard of it.

"You practically created the supernatural, Izzy. How can you not know?" Niklaus inquired making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"It doesn't work like that, Nik. I created werewolves. Not separate packs. I know most of the packs in existence but I have never heard of this one." She retorted with a straight face as Elijah reached out to squeeze her hand to calm her worries.

"Well, whatever these mutts want with our family, they're gonna end up regretting it." Hayley chided making Isabelle raise an eyebrow at her vocabulary.

"What? They're not my pack, I can call them whatever the hell I want." She shrugged making everyone chuckle.

"Right, then who is going to talk to Cassie once we can figure out the barrier placed on the cemetery?" Rebekah asked as she stood, placing her hands on her waist and looked at her family.

"That would be me!" Niklaus spoke raising his hand, "It's about time that I threatened someone." 

Hayley snorted, "Klaus, you have pissed off enough witches to last you a lifetime!" 

"I agree with mumzy!" Rebekah seconded her opinion making the brunette wolf smile at the playful glare the hybrid was throwing their way.

"I'll go!" Jeremy offered hesitantly making Isabelle and Elijah frown. They did not want him around a powerful with. He was after all an ordinary vampire.

"You won't go alone. I'll go with you." Rebekah spoke up making Jeremy make a sound of protest.

"I can take care of myself!" 

"Not against a witch that strong, you can't," Elijah stated flatly making everyone except Jeremy agree.

He grumbled under his breath before nodding. He knew they wouldn't budge in their decision.

Niklaus stared at the ground with a thoughtful expression. He was curious to see this witch for himself. Not many had the courage to challenge him to that magnitude.

"NIKLAUS!" His head snapped up at Isabelle's shriek and he saw her glaring at him as the rest of his family tried to stifle their laughter. Hayley however, did not try as hard.

Sparing the cackling brunette a small glare he turned back to his best friend, "What?"

"I have been calling you for the past two minutes!" She grumbled.

"Oh, don't pout, it's not a good look on you." He teased making her gape at him unbelievably.

"Don't listen to this brat, it's a very good look, my love!" Elijah spoke cheesily, coming to her rescue making her smile whilst Jeremy and Stefan made gagging noises.

"You're still planning on visiting Cassie, aren't you?" The noirette angel questioned as she turned back to what she was going to ask the hybrid.

Niklaus gave her a sheepish smile making her sigh as she and her mate shook their heads, "Fine." 

Niklaus' eyes lit up with a grin before Isabelle raised up her palm to stop him from saying anything, "But, Jer and Bekars are still going to accompany you." He pouted immediately but nodded. 

Elijah and Stefan watched the hybrid with amused glances.

"Why do I get to be the nanny?" Rebekah whined making Isabelle press the bridge of her nose in frustration.

"JEREMY GILBERT, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Their eyes widened when the heard Kol's loud yell ring through the compound before it was followed by his thumping footsteps headed towards them.

Elijah and Isabelle exchanged confused glances as Jeremy made Rebekah his shield when he saw his fuming best friend enter the room with green hair instead of his usual brown locks.

Isabelle and Stefan immediately broke into laughter as Elijah and Niklaus unsuccessfully tried not to make fun of their brother's misery. Unsuccessfully

A giggling Davina joined in after her boyfriend as Kol broke into a sprint to catch Jeremy who ran like hell. Hayley and Davina gave each other a hi-five.

"Let me guess, this was both of your idea and Jeremy executed it?" Rebekah asked as she controlled her snickers with difficulty once her brother and his chaotic best friend ran out of the room, chasing each other.

"Yupp!" The brunette girls nodded proudly making Niklaus and Elijah laugh once again.

"Well, I do believe green is a good color on our brother." The noble Mikaelson mentioned making Isabelle agree.

"Really, you like it too, Lijah?" Davina questioned in a charming voice making the Mikaelson's eyes widen immediately.

"Don't you dare!" He retorted as Isabelle snickered before going to stand in his arms. He looked deeply disturbed by the thought of having the same fate as his youngest brother.

"I'm gonna go hide my hair products." Saying this, Niklaus dashed out of the room which made Davina bite her lip with a mischievous smile.

"Not if they've already been changed." She grinned slyly which made Hayley gape.

"NO!" She gasped when she saw Davina nod.

"Oh, we're so done!" The brunette wolf huffed as Isabelle chuckled before her gaze traveled to Stefan who hadn't said anything in a while.

"Hayley?" All eyes turned to the Salvatore when he called out his girlfriend.

"You wouldn't have, by any chance, done this to my hair products, right?" He asked, almost scared to know the answer.

"What? No! I would never do that to you, baby." He exhaled in relief before his mind caught up to the smirk on her face. He looked at her suspiciously.

"Hayley...." He drawled out.

Rebekah snickered, "Oh, boy! Hayls, this guy gets his hair products imported in from France. He'll go crazy if his hero-hair aren't tamed." She commented earning a glare from the Salvatore as the others laughed at his expense.

"I couldn't be more glad to have been gone for weeks. At least my hair is safe." Elijah whispered to his mate but Hayley's ears caught up to his words. She gave him a wolfish grin.

"For now." 

⚜⚜⚜

The troublesome morning in the Mikaelson compound ended up with Jeremy being forced by Kol to dye his hair the same way whilst the rest of their family found it hard to control the cackles escaping their throats.

Davina and Hayley were out in the clear unscathed since the two potentially held the power to fry Kol's brain and give him an excruciating werewolf bite at the same time. He was in no mood to test those waters. 

Niklaus and Stefan did not end up having their hair messed with, however, the hybrid's shaving cream had been replaced with a combination of extra sticky glue and whipped cream which then left him smelling like feet and fuming.

Stefan and Elijah were the only ones in the clear from any assault from the mischievous trio that was Hayley, Davina, and Jeremy. They were however always on their guard for any unknown attacks. 

Isabelle found the whole situation incredibly hilarious. Although, Rebekah did continuously bombarded her with the wedding stuff.

Currently, the couple sat waiting for Josephine in her parlor in freshly changed clothes as her scent of cherry wine teased his nostrils, calming the storm going on in his mind.

"Mr. Mikaelson! Ms. Lightwood! It is so nice to see you again." The witch Regent greeted, announcing her presence as she walked over and gracefully sat down in front of them.

Her grandson shyly brought tea for the three of them as he proceeded to make the cups as per their guests' polite instructions.

"Ms. La Rue, the pleasure is ours," Elijah spoke as he thanked the young boy for his tea before he walked out of the room leaving the three to discuss political matters.

"I deeply wish that the reason for our visit could have been purely social. But I'm afraid we don't have that luxury at the moment." Isabelle stated regretfully as Josephine nodded.

"We all know about Cassie. We don't understand what has gotten into her. She was always such a sweet girl. It is as if someone is controlling her." 

Elijah's eyes widened at that, "You think the ancestors are behind this?"

Isabelle and he exchanged worried glances as Josephine seemed to be deep in thoughts.

"I think so. Because that girl has too much power. I believe the ancestors want revenge for shutting them out." The witch informed making the noirette scowled.

"I warned them!" She spat as she clenched her fists in anger but Elijah tried to soothe her by rubbing her back.

"Their power still flows through all of us which is why we cannot dismember them completely." Josephine hurriedly spoke up when she saw the Queen's anger flaring up.

"Why are the ancestors so hellbent on making sure that our family suffers?" Elijah questioned as he tried to look past his fury to understand the reasons.

"Why does a witch do anything?" Isabelle spat as Josephine pursed her lips trying not to take offense.

"The ancestors have only ever cared about their own magic. Which is why they were so adamant about the Harvest. But ever since Hope Mikaelson is born, they have all been after you." The Regent spoke up with furrowed brows. She could not make any connection.

Isabelle's eyes widened as a sudden thought came into her mind when she reheard of the Harvest. Elijah's eyes snapped to hers indicating that he was thinking of the same thing.

"Ms. Lightwood?" Josephine called out when the angel did not say anything for long.

Isabelle's head turned towards her with shock written on her face as her head worked on overdrive to connect her thoughts, "Ms. La Rue, thank you for your time, but we will take it from here." She said politely as the couple got up.

The elderly Regent looked at them with confusion as she walked after them whilst they made their way to her front door, "But, what happened all of a sudden?"

Isabelle took a deep breath as she turned around and took Josephine's hands in hers, "I promise to protect this city at all costs, just remember that you have to tell me if anything changes, okay?"

The Regent nodded in understanding before she watched the couple rush out of her home but not before requesting the woman to push down the barrier placed on the Lafayette Cemetery. 

Elijah opened the door of his Porche for her before speeding to the other side to slide behind the wheel as he turned to his mate who was already dialing his sister.

"Belle! Did you find a way to get us into the cemetery?" Rebekah's voice came in through the device as Elijah started driving to their next destination.

"I did. But you are not going to like what else we found." His angel spoke up in a worrisome timbre which made him reach out to take his hand in his for some comfort. If they were right with what they were thinking, they had bigger issues to deal with.

"What happened?" Rebekah questioned.

"We think that Esther is behind this witch and the newest werewolf pack in town," Isabelle revealed sharing a look with her Original.

"She has been dead for quite a long time, what could she possibly have to do with this?"

Isabelle exhaled deeply as she freed her hand from Elijah's and ran it down her hair in frustration, "Most of our problems began after Esther was consecrated in the soil of this city. She is one of those ancestors now. Potentially the strongest one."

They heard Rebekah cuss out in anger before the blonde sister calmed down, "What would you like us to do?" She finally asked.

"Go to the cemetery as we decided. Observe her. Look for any weaknesses and try to find out what she truly wants from us." The blonde nodded before agreeing and hanging up.

Isabelle turned to the man beside her as she wrapped her hand around his arm that wasn't on the wheel before she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Your mother never fails to frustrate me." She grumbled.

He let a sad smile come onto his face as he placed a chaste kiss on her head, "You and me, both, honey."

She huffed again, "Esther wanted Hope dead. Maybe she still does. We should talk to Nik about that." 

"From what Kol told us after he returned, Esther is planning something. Something that also includes my darling elder brother and my wretched father." Elijah breathed, his voice turned dark as he was reminded of what Esther had done to Isabelle the last time they met.

"Don't worry, my love. We will give them hell. Like always." She smiled up at him as he shifted in his seat to turn towards her after he had pulled over.

He looked deeply into her eyes before her worried gaze dropped to her belly which was not showing because of her loose sundress, he turned his gaze to her face again.

"I don't want you getting hurt." His voice was heavy as fear and worry glazed into his orbs, "Any of you." He added placing a hand on her stomach protectively.

She smiled before cupping his cheek, "Nothing will happen; to any of us. I will protect all three of us and you will protect me. We'll be just fine." 

He looked at her with a torn expression, "My future wife and my unborn children deserve better than just fine, Isa. I hate that my family always puts your life in danger." 

"It's my family too, Elijah." She reminded pointedly before softening her eyes, "We have fought so many battles together, we will win the war too. And I wouldn't let anything happen to our children. Not this time." She vowed as her eyes almost teared up again.

He kissed her lips before the first tear could drop as she melted immediately in his arms. They both knew what the other one was feeling and it was just equally excruciating for them to think of yet another enemy to fight.

"Promise me one thing, Isa." He stated, pulling away, she looked at him questioningly, "If you see that any of us are in trouble in the months to come, you will not risk your life to save us. No matter who it is." 

She sat back and looked at him disdainfully, "I cannot promise you that. Especially not when it concerns Hope."

He rolled his eyes, "I will protect our goddaughter. I will protect every single one of our family, including you. But when it comes to a choice for you, promise me that you will choose yourself. That you will think of saving yourself and our twins first." 

The ultimatum in his begging voice was enough for Isabelle to see his reasons. She knew he would never let the battle get to Hope or any of the other vulnerable members of their family. She knew he would protect all of them no matter what it took out of him.

All he needed was a reassurance that while he was protecting everyone, his Queen will protect their legacy. Their children. 

And so she would.

Nodded her head, she placed a warm kiss on his cheek making him sigh in relief when she said, "I promise." 

He smiled at her before her face turned serious again, "Just don't die protecting us, okay?" 

He grinned cheekily, "Never." 

She chuckled as they got out of the car and he looped his arm around her waist as they walked inside the building in front of them.

"I mean, I would probably get hurt pretty badly but, I can't die when it means I'll be taking you with me. Not a chance in hell!" He added casually making him shake her head with a fond smile on her face.

The couple stopped in front of the loft before they heard mutters and whispers coming from inside. That was when they heard Marcel's confident tone and smiled at each other before barging in.

She had her hand wrapped around her mate's elbow as they strutted into the loft as if they owned it. Marcel stopped in his words to smile at his friends as all the newbie vampires that he had recruited stepped back feeling the strength radiating from the mystical couple.

"You guys are back!" Marcel smirked smugly as he walked over to make drinks for the Original and himself while motioning for his vampires to disperse. Although, a few of them lingered about.

"Thank you for informing us. Who knows what would have happened by the time Nik took it upon himself to tell us." The noirette said rolling her eyes before smiling at the vampire when he handed her apple juice.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked looking at the two with curious eyes.

"We suspect our mother is behind this entire charade and if she is, I intend on erasing her existence from the Ancestral Realm once and for all," Elijah spoke with a sour look that looked amusing on the otherwise composed Original.

"You Mikaelsons never stop trying to kill each other, do you?" Marcel commented with a roll of his eyes making Isabelle snort as Elijah shook his head.

"For a thousand years, no, not really." He muttered making Isabelle's grin widen.

"Alright, what can I do to help?" The younger vampire finally asked as he looked at the couple in all seriousness.

"We're trying to find out this witch's agenda, for now, it's best if you and the vampires stay safe from the new werewolf pack. I barely think that Esther would care enough to disrupt you all when she wants vengeance on us. But be careful and inform us if anything happens." The noirette explained making Marcel nod.

The couple left soon after without noticing the black-haired vampire that stood by the window glancing at Elijah with a dreamy look in her eyes.

⚜⚜⚜

Rebekah stood between her boyfriend and her hybrid brother as the three looked at the gates of the cemetery with a distasteful look in their eyes. They did not intend on coming back here so soon.

"Let's go then, let's get this over with." The blonde said clapping her hands as she broke the two men out of their thoughts.

The trio suspiciously entered the cemetery once they realized that Josephine had been successful in removing the barrier. The eerie calmness that enveloped the place irked them all.

The three walked further with their guards up as they eyed every corner and turn with angst and wariness.

"Original vampires and their lackey!" Someone sneered from behind them making the three turn around swiftly with hardened glares in their eyes.

They saw a tall dirty blond-haired man staring back at them with cold forest green eyes. It looked as if he particularly had a lot of hatred mustered up for them as he stood proudly in front of a mausoleum with two men flanking him.

"And who might you be?" Rebekah questioned with the same snide in her tone as them.

The man raised an amused eyebrow at that and scoffed, "Now, is that any way to treat the newest werewolf alpha in the city?" His smug grin made Niklaus snap as he sped forward and wrapped his hand around the werewolf's neck.

"Let me assure you, young man, there is only one alpha in this city that matters, and that would be me." He chided condescendingly as he flashed his hybrid eyes.

The blond man roughly released the Original's grip on him when Niklaus unknowingly loosened it while looking into his forest green eyes. He had seen those eyes somewhere. 

"That's enough!" All heads turned to a shrill yet firm voice from the entrance of the mausoleum where a teenage girl with a pixie haircut stood. 

There was a knowing smile on her face that grew an unsettling feeling in the Original siblings' gut. They presumed it was Cassie.

"Niklaus. I have been expecting you." Rebekah and Nik exchanged wary glances as they registered the tone they were spoken to with. It just seemed awfully familiar.

"Come." Cassie motioned for them to follow her as the trio did but not before sparing the supposed alpha one last glare.

"Forgive Kaleb, he can be quite a nuisance sometimes," Cassie spoke as she gracefully sat down. The Original siblings and Jeremy stared at her suspiciously as she continued to pour them tea. It was Chamomile from the smell.

"And what exactly do you desire by calling an entire werewolf pack into the city?" The hybrid questioned cutting straight to the chase as Rebekah examined the woman in front of them. Something was off about her.

"Why, my protection, of course!" Cassie shrugged.

"I thought your coven was enough to provide you protection," Jeremy stated intently as he tilted his head to the side.

Cassie scoffed, "The coven of New Orleans is just a puppet running in the hands of you Mikaelsons and the supernatural Queen." She berated.

"Considering that you exist because of Isabelle, I assumed you would show her more respect." Rebekah almost snarled at her, not liking the way she spoke of her soon to be sister-in-law.

Cassie chuckled in a taunting manner, pushing the trio further on the edge, "She created the witches, yes. But she lost my respect the moment she created the vampires." The witch sneered at them.

"Abominations; a curse spread over generations!" Niklaus raised an amused eyebrow at the witch's choice of words. He exchanged a subtle glance with his sister.

"Well, it's funny how my mother used to say the exact same thing right before I killed her." He spat, his voice turning darker towards the end of the sentence.

Cassie simply gave him a nonchalant smile, "She was wrong to ever turn her children into the filths sitting in front of me." 

Rebekah snorted, completely amused by the teenager's audacity, "One would think you have a higher regard for your life before you go on berating the very beings that can end you before you speak out two syllables of a spell." 

Niklaus eyed the witch with narrow eyes who seemed unaffected by his sister's threat, "You have no idea of what I can do, Rebekah." 

Rebekah almost seemed surprised by how she took her name. It was a haunting reminder of the very same manner that Esther used.

Cassie turned to Jeremy who was eying the werewolves gathering outside the mausoleum, "You used to be a hunter, yes? One of the Five?"

Jeremy looked taken aback by her knowledge before he schooled his expressions back into an emotionless mask, "I was."

"And now you are what you were meant to hunt." Cassie bellowed making Rebekah clench her fists in anger as Niklaus placed a hand on his sister's elbow to stop her from attacking the witch.

He caught Jeremy's glance and followed his eyes to the door where Kaleb, the alpha of the Elarma pack stood with his hands crossed on his chest, and his eyes set on the Original hybrid with a smug smirk on his face. 

Niklaus turned back to Cassie who had just finished telling Rebekah about how the vampires were nothing but a monstrosity that needed to be destroyed.

 "And what pray tell, are you planning to do?" Niklaus questioned, "You do realize that we run the Quarter and you have enemies in every nook and cranny?" 

Cassie smirked, "I am not afraid of you, Niklaus. Nor do I fear the alleged Queen. I have taken my measures to ensure the return of peace into this city and in the lives of the witches."

The Mikaelson siblings were flabbergasted before Jeremy noticed the crowds growing outside and subtly motioned towards the hybrid.

Cassie smiled when she saw the restlessness in the three supernaturals sitting in front of her, "In fact, I am taking them as we speak."

⚜⚜⚜

Davina and Kol entered Rousseau's after a long day of practicing spells to render the dark objects useless. The brunette witch was tired and in desperate need of some food while Kol could never turn down the offer of a good Bourbon.

Kol grumbled and cussed every time someone gave him funny looks for his hair color. Davina found it difficult to control her giggles.

Their eyes landed on the Parabatais who sat in a booth near the window as Rusty practically dragged the youngest Mikaelson brother over to them.

Davina chuckled when Isabelle turned around in surprise when she felt Rusty leap up to her, freeing his leash from Kol's hand. Elijah's serious face turned into a smile when he saw his younger brother and the girl who was like a daughter to him.

"You're getting so big, little man." Isabelle cooed as he settled into her lap and placed his head on the table looking at Elijah with puppy eyes.

I missed you, mom and dad. The cute human and her boyfriend are weird. He huffed in his head as Elijah patted him. 

Davina and Kol sat down in the seats in front of them as the Mikaelson motioned for a waiter.

Isabelle felt much more relaxed now that Rusty was in her arms. He was practically a child to the couple and with every week that they watched him grow, they felt an overwhelming sense of parenthood engulf their hearts as they imagined what things would be like when their children would come into this world.

"Any progress with the spells?" Elijah asked them after he thanked the waiter who had arrived with their order.

Davina shook her head as she placed her head in her palm in frustration. Isabelle reached out to gently pat her hand in reassurance, "You'll do it. I know."

Davina gave her a lazy smile and nodded.

"What about you both? Nik told me that you suspect mother's involvement." Kol said looking at the two who exchanged exasperated glances.

"We think she is controlling the Harvest witch and the werewolves. We just don't understand how." The noble Original informed.

"We're waiting for Nik to confirm our theories," Isabelle added making the younger Original nod.

"Well, whatever it is, I'm sure we will defeat them charmingly. We're the Mikaelsons." He shrugged making Isabelle chuckle and nod. 

Davina had a shocked expression on her face when she heard herself being included in the family name. No one but Elijah noticed her flustered face.

The two couples sat and ate as Rusty rested in Isabelle's lap and Kol pulled Elijah's leg every chance he got. 

Isabelle wanted to eat something greasy and unhealthy but sadly neither of the three people in front of her allowed her to do so saying that she was eating for three now and that she needed her nutrition.

The noirette had then threatened to replace the feathers in their pillows with lego pieces which made Kol call her a terrible monster but she laughed him off.

"I'm gonna use the loo!" Davina announced as she got up.

"Wait, I'll come with." Saying this, the women left their booth, leaving Rusty in Elijah's lap right before the elder Mikaelson turned to his brother in all seriousness.

"What are your intentions with Davina?" He questioned with narrowed eyes.

Kol's eyes widened as he saw a completely different side to his brother, "W-what?" He mentally slapped himself for stuttering. He hadn't done anything wrong and yet the way his older brother stared at him made him feel like a criminal.

"Davina. You know the young girl you are fawning over? What are your intentions with her?" He snapped again in a steel voice as Rusty lifted his head from the table and looked between the two curiously.

Ooh, tea! Rusty thought in his mind as he watched the drama unfold.

"I fancy her?" Kol spoke up meekly.

Elijah hummed before tilting his head, "You fancy her?"

"That's literally what I just said."

"You fancy her as in 'it-is-just-a-fling-before-I-get-bored' or you fancy her as in 'I-admire-her-spirit-and-vow-to-not-let-anything-hurt-her'?" The suited Original inquired as his brother squirmed under his gaze.

Kol huffed, "Okay, what the hell do you want?" He snapped back making Elijah's glare harden.

"She's innocent, Kol. And I swear to God that if you hurt her ever, you're going to have a lot bigger problems than the guilt of breaking her heart." Elijah affirmed, "You get that?"

Kol looked at his brother, almost happy that he had taken the young witch under his wing and vowed to protect her. It was a nice change from the brother he had always found doting over Niklaus and only Niklaus.

He sighed, "Don't worry, Elijah. I will never think of hurting her. She's....different." The smile on his face was enough confirmation for the elder Mikaelson to know that his brother was being truthful.

"She makes me feel human. She makes me feel..."

"At peace." Elijah completed for him as Kol followed his gaze to the two women who had captured both their hearts as they laughed together unknown of the amount of love their significant others were looking at them with.

Isabelle and Davina were on their way to their booth whilst they laughed because the noirette had told her of a funny memory of Elijah from their time in Montana.

That was when someone blocked their way and they looked up to find forest green eyes staring back at them.

"Now, why are two beautiful women like you both alone? Care to join us, love?" Davina grimaced at the term as Isabelle's fists closed up and she looked at the dirty-blonde in front of them with a glare.

"Listen here you-"

Isabelle's words got lost on her tongue when she felt a familiar arm wrap around her waist as she saw Kol coming to stand beside Davina in the same manner.

"Who the bloody hell said that they were alone?" The younger Mikaelson commented. His lips were pulled up in a smirk but his eyes told a different story. His eyes screamed that he was ready to murder the man who looked at his girl and his future sister-in-law the wrong way.

Elijah was quiet all the while as he glared at the man with a passive look. Isabelle hid her smile when she felt his darkened aura seep through their bond. She loved it when he got possessive. 

If looks could kill, the green-eyed man in front of them would have been dead a million times over.

"Is there anything we can help you with?" Elijah snarked. Neither his tone was polite nor his expression. Rusty was lowly growling at the men who now flanked the stranger in front of them as if the dog was ready to jump at anyone who tried to hurt his parents or family.

The blond raised his hands in surrender as he backed off. The smirk on his face never left as Elijah felt his insanity caving in with every moment that passed.

"No, but you could help him." He vexed pointing behind the two couples as they turned around with confused minds only for their eyes to widen in disbelief.

Standing by the entrance of the bar was none other than Mikael. The Destroyer.

"That's not possible." Kol breathed as he immediately tucked Davina into his side and Elijah took a defensive stance in front of his mate.

"I can assure you, boy, I am very much alive." 

As soon as those words left the oldest Original's mouth, chaos broke out inside the restaurant.

The blond man who had tried to corner Isabelle and Davina was actually Kaleb who then whistled and the rest of his pack flooded the place, circling both the couples as Mikael viciously stepped forward.

Elijah and Isabelle faced Mikael whereas Kol and Davina faced the rest of the pack as they stood with their backs to each other, glaring at their enemies.

"It has been a long time, sons. Now you must rest!" The Destroyer sneered as he revealed the White Oak stake in his hands and Isabelle's eyes widened.

The couple shared one last look before their faces morphed into pure rage and they raised their hands, projecting their magic on all of those trying to attack them as they sent them to their knees, yelling in pain.

"You would never best us!" Elijah screamed at his father as he motioned for Kol to get Davina out of there to which he sped away without a question taking Rusty along.

Isabelle then turned around to face the wolves as she still kept a tight hold of her magic on them whilst Elijah directed his magic into making his father suffer.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Isabelle's voice echoed as she angrily questioned the pack in front of her.

Kaleb gasped and grunted as he concentrated for a moment before turning to look at her with flaming green eyes, "We are the Elarma pack." 

As soon as the words left their mouth, the pack disappeared into thin air and so did Mikael leaving the Parabatai couple look at each other with flabbergasted expressions.

Camille, who was hiding under the bar till now, got up to look at them with the same shock on her face, "Okay, what the hell was that?"

⚜⚜⚜

Silence. Loud silence. 

That was all that could be heard through the Compound at the moment. For anyone passing by, it was easy to assume that no one even lived in the elaborate home.

But no, that was not the case. In fact, the entire family, blood-related or not, were gathered in the courtyard. They were all silent because of what they just found out.

Mikael was alive. And in possession of the stake.

Esther was not controlling Cassie. She was Cassie.

And the Elarma pack was one that held vengeance towards Niklaus Mikaelson. A vengeance that was so strong that they probably wished to see the entire family bleed.

"I killed their entire village in hopes of eradicating a threat posed towards me. Women, children, alike. I had my humanity turned off and it was a time when I only saw the world through my paranoia. So, I killed them all." Niklaus broke the silence with his remorseful words.

"Apparently not all." Rebekah vexed lowly as Elijah shot her a glare.

"And now they are siding with our dear old parents in their quest to kill us all." Kol snapped angrily as Davina placed a calming hand on his shoulder.

"What exactly do we know about this pack? Why was it such a threat to you?" Hayley questioned as she looked between the hybrid and Isabelle who hadn't spoken a word since they arrived.

"Elarma." The angel finally spoke up, "I have spent the entire day trying to remember where I had heard this name before. It was the name of the witch who created them. Also known as The Hollow.

"She was a witch hungry for power and she found that power in the darkest forms of magic called Expression. She sacrificed endless villages, children, and adults; she killed them all. All to satiate her hunger for more power.

"When her actions could not be controlled by any of the supernatural soldiers I sent, I took it upon myself to rid the world of her insolent soul. But not before she managed to create a pack of werewolves that held the essence of her magic.

"I defeated her and trapped her. I even made a deal with my mother to let her use her powers as long as Elarma stayed trapped in the darkest pits of hell and my mother did not use that magic against the Supernatural realm.

"I thought I won but then I found out about the werewolf pack. That was when I created the seven werewolf clans. Seven clans embued with my powers to defeat the Elarma pack. It didn't work." Isabelle had a bitter smile on her face as she recited the story in front of them. Elarma was her one and only defeat and she hated to admit it.

"What can this pack do? Why is it so dangerous?" Her Original asked softly as he squeezed her hand in his.

Isabelle scoffed, "Everything you can imagine and more. Along with their speed and strength, they have the gift of immortality as long as they continue to turn. They do not trigger their curse but they are born with it. 

"Their transformation is glorious and as are their abilities. Their alpha's veins run with enough expression that he can kill a thousand witches at once and take their powers. They have a venom in their claws that can paralyze even an Original and their bite can turn vampires into humans before they die."

Everyone except Niklaus was shocked listening to her words. 

"What about you guys? What can their bite do to Originals?" Jeremy asked as his grip around Rebekah tightened. He was afraid to lose her or any member of his family. Not when he had just gotten his best friend back.

All heads turned to Niklaus when he slammed his whiskey bottle on the bartop and looked at them with a scowl, "It can cure us of vampirism."

❇❇❇❇

RIGHTO!!! I'm back with the very first chapter of the Season 2 of TO segment of this book. And, because I like to make thing super dramatic, I came back with an epic villain.

I totally enjoy starting off a chapter with Elisabelle scenes. It makes me feel happy before writing all the intense parts.

Aww, they're discussing baby names already. Drop a few names in the comment section if you can think of any :)

Now, THE WHITE OAK STAKE IS MISSING. AGAIN!! Ugh, wtf!

Stefan and Hayley are so cute I swear. I'm just happy to see Stefan with someone who would always love him.

Uh-oh, Elisabelle do not seem happy.

Yupp, they're not at all happy because a snappy Elijah is never a happy Elijah.

Hehehhe sorry for that poor joke lol.

The Elarma pack? What is this now?

Kol with green hair? YAASSS!! That was hilarious to write.

Jeremy and Kol with green hair? PERFECTTT.

What did you guys think of Josephine in the show?

Ah, they finally found out about Esther the bitch.

Marcel actually calling them his friends is so much better than him always whining about the Mikaelsons. I hated that on the show.

OOOH, seems like Elijah has got an admirer. Izzy will not be happy.

Cassie/Esther, just go fuck yourself!!

Also, Kaleb is Daniel Sharman only. But in my story, I have cast him as the Alpha of the Elarma pack since Kol is already back. We'll find out more about him soon.

Elisabelle on a double date with Kolvina? WE SAY YESS!!!

Elijah being the protective dad to Davina? HELL YESS!!!

Oh, fuck you Kaleb! And Mikael. 

Oh, boy, this pack is bad news. Like reallyyy bad news.

So, here we are, after almost 9k words and a LOT of foreshadowing. Do tell me if you could catch up on that.

Hoping to see lots of response from you guys!

Vote, Comment, and Share.

With Love, Devu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 33 14
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
191K 4.3K 57
๐Š๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ I am ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
216K 9.3K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
135K 5.5K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...