Learning to love my husband

By Spoliz

She married a man she didn't love, he married the woman of his dreams. Everything was perfect, they were the... More

The
Beginning
Of
Something
New
.
This
Is
Why
Am
In
Author's note
Love

I

73 4 0
By Spoliz

TEN

When sunrise came they were both still tired from. The countless times they had sex. Even now Juli could feel Trevor's friend poking her ass. And when he pulled her to him it confirmed that the two heads were in one mind.

Last night after they had both rested. They did everything the proper way and had foreplay. "Good morning." Trevor said to her kissing between her neck and shoulder. Juli mumbled something about wanting to sleep more. "I would love nothing more than that but am hungry."

She perked up when she heard him mentioned food. "You that hungry eh," He said to her she nodded. "Come on let's go make something."

"I want pizza." She told him with a childlike voice. "Ok there is some frozen pizza in the fridge, let's go reheat some after a long hot shower." He kissed her then then carried her to the bathroom.

Where they proceeded to have hot steaming morning sex. She wore one of his shirts because her things were a mess from yesterday. They went downstairs only to find Eris in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Oh good morning, I thought you guys would never come down." She said looking at Trevor and blushing when she saw he was shirtless and was only wearing basketball shorts. Then her gaze slid to Juli who was obviously wearing Trevor's shirt.

Her cheeks then heated for another reason. "What are you doing here?" She was stunned by the question and the fact that they both said it at the same time. "Well I thought you guys might be hung over....and I wanted to apologize for yesterday."

When the both didn't say anything she excused herself. But before she could leave Juli stopped her. "Eris listen, yesterday was probably a mistake. You know, you with this huge crush on my husband and all. But let me tell you this. Next time I see you try anything with my husband. Make sure you are ready to face me head on."

The poor girl just gulped and nodded and was soon out of the house. Juli turned to look at Trevor who was grinning like a fool. "What?" She asked slightly annoyed. "Nothing," He said to her shaking his head. "It's just that I find how possessive you get a turn on." She rolled her eyes at him and went to grab the frozen pizza.

"Do we really have to throw this out." Trevor asked Juli who was waiting on the pizza. There was a plate with bacon and eggs. "If you want to you can eat it. But I am not touching that woman's food." She said taking out the pizza and putting it on a tray.

While they were eating Trevor decided to ask her what he has been meaning. "So....tell me why you hadn't had sex for six years?"

"I was hoping that you had forgotten." She said. "Well I didn't so tell me." She nodded her head grabbed a napkin and wiped her fingers and mouth.

"So it was in senior year that I met this guy Brian. Long story short we fell in love and started dating. My father didn't like him and he sure as hell didn't like him anymore when I got pregnant." He stared at her with wide eyes.

"What?" She nodded her head. "I have a child." She told him getting teary. "He is probably six."

"So when my dad found out that his princess was pregnant. He was gonna have none of that. He basically forced me to give him up after birth. He didn't need me ruining his reputation ya see." A tear slipped out of her eyes as she told him this.

He tried to comfort her but she just continued talking. "Brian tried to talk to my dad, but he threatened to ruin his family if he didn't leave me alone. I never saw him again after the baby was born. My dad let me name him....his name is Joseph. And I have been trying to find him...b...buh...he. He made my baby disappear."

She started crying then unable to hold herself. Trevor pulled her to him and started saying comforting things to her. She sobbed against him and let everything out as much as she could.

When she started calming down he spoke to her. "Don't worry we will find him and he will come home to us." He told her sounding determined she nodded her head speechless. She couldn't believe he was willing to do that.

It was after twelve and they were still inside the house. All they have been doing so far is making out and having sex everywhere. They were both currently on the sofa with Juli on top on him while he stroked her hair. "So no more this divorce thing.... right?"

It was a while before she answered him. "I don't know....but I have a question for you. Why don't you want me, to divorce you, you would get freedom and many more benefits."

"I will answer you when you are ready to hear the answer." He then kissed her on her head. When he proceeded to kiss her lips she moaned and he drew back a little. "No, we have to go out and get some sunshine." He said to her standing up with her still in his arms. She pouted her lips and rested her head on his shoulder.

He only put her down when they got to their bedroom. Juli chose to wear her bikini and a white net dress. That showed her skin. Trevor was wearing a floral green short with ay oversized white shirt, with flip flops.

They made their way out the house to the beach that was in the back. Juli unconsciously let Trevor hold her hand as the watched their feet on the sand. The day was sunny and the sky a clear blue. They walked until they reached the edge of the beach. Where there waves drift back and forth from the ocean.

For a while they just let the silence speak for them. As they continued holding hands. Trevor kept on looking at Juli until she laughed a little. "What are you laughing at." He asked before she answered she let out a little sigh. "You know, I just never thought I would see this day....you....me. Holding hands at the beach."

Trevor laughed with her this time. "Well.... neither did I...." Both of them kept quiet again just taking in the sun and the sound of the waves. "Let's go for a swim." Trevor said taking off his shirt and flip flops. He was only left with his shorts. She looked at him for a little bit before taking off her net dress and shoes.

They both went in and started splashing each other water. Trevor went under water and grabbed Juli by her waist. She then wrapped her legs and arms around him. As she allowed him to keep them both afloat. He looked at her before kissing her slowly and deeply. She held on to his neck as he grabbed her ass firmly.

Trevor wanted to in that moment tell Juli how he felt. It was burning his throat and his stomach was in knots. He just couldn't tell her and have her pull away from him after he had only gotten her. She mattered to him more than he liked to admit to himself.

Which was why he was gonna find Joseph, their child. He didn't care if it was another man's child. For the fact that it's Julie's  child that made him his child too.

He pulled away from the kiss slowly but Juli pulled him back in. "Let's go back." He whispered in her ear caressing her body seductively. He then told her to climb on his back as he swims back to shore.

As they got to the shore they found the old couple Pam and Raf there, waiting on them. "If it isn't Mr and Mrs Smith. Oh you two are such a lovely couple I tell you." Gushed Pam, Raf just smiled at them. "Well good day you guys." Juli was smiling as she went to hug Pam. "It is a lovely day. We not gonna take too much of your time. Our kids are coming for dinner today and we would like to invite you guys over."

Both Juli and Trevor became hesitant but didn't have the heart to disappoint the couple. "Of course we will be there Pam, what time is it starting." She told them the time and said they must dress comfortably, with that the couple went on their way.

As soon as they were inside Trevor picked Juli up and pinned her on the French doors. And started kissing her passionately. She responded very quickly as she held on to his shoulders and squeezed them and tightened her legs around him. He gently but firmly held her chin and gave her neck kisses that were awaking all her nerves. He was gentle and rough. She was getting impatient and reached between them to remove his shorts. He took hold of her hands and placed them above her head. She moaned when he pressed himself to her

Quick as lighting he took out his hard dick and slide her costume aside. And immediately thrusted, they both moaned in pleasure as he was fully inside her.  At first his thrusts were slow and his breathing hard, muscles tense with anticipation. He squeezed her boobs with his one hand and her ass with the other.

Juli kept scratching his back with her nails as she moaned and wanted more. He put his arms underneath her thighs and and started thrusting fast and hard. Juli couldn't help but moan out loud. As they were both gonna come he stopped and put her down then made her face the door.

Hands on the glass ass out and facing the ocean. He didn't give her time to recover as he was thrusting in her like a mad man. Her legs were getting numb. Their skin was slapping hard against each other. Trevor grabbed her ass as it was bouncing on his dick. He squeezed it first then gave it a hard slap. That startled Juli but made her more wet. Trevor said something inaudible. He reached his hand and started playing with her clit. Immediately her legs started shaking and she couldn't stand anymore.

When she bend her knees he would spank her hard. She did it again and his dick slipped out. He spanked her ass three times before he slipped it in but he didn't move. "Do you want me to stop." Every word was accompanied by a hard thrust. She shook her head no. He took hold of her boobs that had long slipped out of the bra cups. At first he massaged them then he squeezed her nipples. "I can't hear you." He said tracing his hands on her ribs until they rested on her hips.

She pushed her ass to him and he drew back. "N-" He gave her a hard thrust before she could finish. "Sorry I didn't catch that over you moaning." Juli glared at him. "No." He was smirking at her as he slowly started thrusting again. "No what?" He asked pretending to be dumb. "No don't fucken stop." He thrust hard. "Language." He warned, she whimpered before it turned into a moan.

"I can fuck you all day and night and wake up still hungry for your ass." He was back to pounding her again. He could feel he was about to come so he started playing with her clit.

Her legs were shaking again and soon they both came. He didn't immediately pull out. He enjoyed filling her up with his come. When he was sure he was done he pulled out and watched at the white substance ran down her leg from her pink pussy.

He turned her around then carried her to the bathroom. Where they both showered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
230K 7K 70
"You deserved a real man to protect you and take care of you." Mm. So much for that. "How could I have done that sitting behind bars?" He takes my fa...
7.9K 136 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
615K 14.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...