Alpha's Human Mate

By Moorebooks12

Amelia Evans moves to California with her dad to start a new life after the sudden death of her mother. They... More

1- Prologue
2- Les bonheurs dans les cours d'histoire
3- Dans les ombres
4- Le rendez-vous sur le bord du mer
Authors note
5- Bienvenue chez nous
6- Fêtons avec des nouveaux copains
7- La Belle et la Bête
8- Comme un vrai adolescent de secondaire
9- Ne soit pas peur avec moi
10- Un nouveau roi des loups
11- Notre première bisou
12- Une bataille dans la forêt
13- Secrets et Revelations
14- Des tours à jouer
15- Un petit déjeuner farfelu
16- On devient des princesses
17- Regardons les fleurs aujourd'hui
18- Je t'aime
19- Il est parti
20- Dans L'enfer
21- Un peu de lumière
22- La fuite
23- Des surprises et réunions
24- Comment retrouver la réalité
25- On fait des renovations
26- Petit souper en famille
27- Connaître la communauté
28- Fêteons tout la nuit
29- Un attaque inaperçu
31- Une nouvelle reine des loups
32- La première soirée
33- Des signes ignorés
34- Mais elle est un humain
35- Comment s'adapter
36- T'étais morte
37- Maintenant ou jamais
38- Il faut garder un sourire
Epilogue
New Story
Bonus Chapter 1: Wedding dress shopping

30- Notre Bal

8K 233 19
By Moorebooks12

Today is the day! Stephanie and Tobias are throwing us a backyard prom and I'm actually really excited, compared to my enthusiasm with the dress shopping. The girls and I have been in the spas all morning getting pampered. From nails, to waxing and now doing our hair and makeup, it's been a hectic day so far. It's been about a week since my meeting with the party planner and everything regarding the Convention is running smoothly so far. I've grown a lot stronger with all the training I've been doing with dad and everything is officially back to normal. There has been no more attacks on the pack either so I'm excited to have this night with everyone stress free! I've painted my nails light blue to go with my dress and did a half-up half-down hairstyle in my long blonde hair.They've even recurved i.

I've matched my light blue prom dress with sparkly heels, with a diamond necklace and diamond hoop earrings. Finally, our makeover is complete at the spa and my makeup looks flawless as well. I've had her do a smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a light finish on the rest of my face. Us girls have been separated all day so I'm super excited to see how the rest of them look too!

"Thank you so much Vivian!" I squeal to the woman who helped me out all day. 

"You look stunning honey! It was my pleasure" She replies with a wide smile. After a last coat of setting spray, she gives me the okay and I jump off my chair and race to the front of the store to see the rest of the girls. We're having the limo pick us up here so the boys can get ready at the pack house. Christian said he's getting a haircut today too so I'm excited, nothing like seeing your new man with a fresh cut! As soon as I walk into the front of the store I squeal as I see Allie, Evelyn and Elena all dolled up. 

"You guys look so amazing!" I say as I run over to hug them. They turn and squeal in return. 

"So do you! OMG we look so hot right now" Evelyn says as we run into a group hug. We gush for a few more minutes on how great we all look and end up taking some pictures there seeing as they have a photo wall. Our photo session is interrupted when we hear the honking of the limo outside and make our way towards it. After saying thank yous and goodbyes to all the spa workers, we head inside the limo and take off to Stephanie and Tobias' house. Allie spots a Champaign bottle in the limo and we immediately pop it open and pour it into our glasses. 

"To an amazing future with my best friends" Elena quotes as we raise our glasses.

"and to the most amazing people I've ever met" I add smiling widely. We all cling our glasses and have some of our champagne. 

"Good news is we'll be getting pampered all over again in two weeks for the Alpha Convention!" Evelyn says excitedly. 

"Oh god I don't know if my skin can handle that wax again" Allie says half jokingly. We all let out a laugh and nod in agreement. 

"I can't wait to see everything put together! I hope you guys all love it!" I add with a wide grin on my face. 

"Bentley and Christian told me it's going to be the best one yet" Elena says reassuringly. 

After some more conversation, and finishing the bottle of champagne we finally pull up into Stephanie and Tobias' driveway. Already I can see they've decorated the front with graduation balloons and lights. The limo comes to a halt and we slowly get out of it, with all our parents waiting already in the house. 

"Oh girls you all look spectacular!" Melissa, Bentley's mom exclaims. 

"My babies are all grown up" Stephanie says with tears in her eyes. We all chuckle at her statement as we walk closer to all the adults. 

"Millie you look beautiful, just like your mother. She would be so proud of you" Dad says to me with tears beginning to show in his eyes. I hug him tightly for a few moments. 

"Alright girls picture before the guys come!" Tobias says as he walks out of the house with Annabelle. She even dresses up in a pink flow dress for the occasion. 

"I hope one day I can look at beautiful as you guys during my prom" She says as we stand together for pictures. Stephanie created a whole backdrop with "grad" balloons and streamers. 

"You'll look even better butterfly" I say softly as we all start posing. Stephanie takes tons of pictures of us making serious faces, smiling and even being full on goofy. 

Our photo session comes to an end as the guys' limo pulls into the driveway. We all walk back onto the pavement and stand with the parents to meet up with the guys. One by one the guys get out and meet up with each of us and lastly Christian comes out of the limo. Yep definitely digging the all black suit, with a light blue tie and new haircut, he looks hot! Christian walks over to me and places a delicate kiss on my cheek. 

"You look breathtaking angel" He whispers in my ear as he places my corsage on my wrist. 

"You look pretty hot yourself" I reply smiling widely. 

"Okay more pictures c'mon kids!" Fiona, Allie's mom says. 

We all once again make our way in front of the back drop. We take solo pictures, group pictures with all different combinations, family pictures and couple pictures. Christian and I took pictures in tons of different poses variating from kissing, to acting completely silly! I knew he was doing this for me, as he isn't too into this type of stuff but I was super appreciative in his effort.

"Okay guys on a count of three!" Melissa exclaims as the parents pull out their cameras to watch us throw our graduation caps that Carrie bought us in the air. 

"One!" We all yell in unison.

"Two!"

"Three!" We all throw out caps in the hair and cheer loudly. Christian bends down and kisses me lightly on my lips at the occasion. I smile widely as we part and end up in a group hug with everyone. This is definitely going to be a moment to remember forever. 

 Once all the pictures were done, we shared more cocktails with our parents in their front yard where we talked about old and new memories enjoying each others company. 

"I remember when young Christian first started high school. His voice was going through puberty at the time and Evelyn would bug him about it every chance she'd get the little mischievous thing. Anyways, I get a call from the principal in Christians first day saying that he lost his shirt! Tobias and I could only wonder what the hell he was doing without a shirt to begin with, but surely enough when we went to pick him up, he was half naked at school the whole day!" Stephanie says as she recounts a story from their childhood. I could never imagine Christian with a high pitched voice and young, right when I met him he was definitely a fully grown man with quite the deep voice. 

"It's cause Jackson dared me to throw my shirt out of the science class window! I got five bucks from losing my shirt!" Christian explains and we all start laughing. 

Once the sun started setting, the parents ended up going home and Stephanie lead us to the pack of their house. She boarded up an entire section and decorated it with balloons and fairy lights. There was a small drink and food table, and some speakers for music. 

"Thank you so much Stephanie and Tobias! You've outdone yourselves!" I say as we all look around their backyard where they've created our prom space. 

"No thank you, Stephanie had a blast planning everything!" Tobias says smiling. They both excuse themselves and leave the rest of us in the backyard to continue our party. 

"Who would've thought we'd get here eh boys?" Justin says as he opens up a bottle of champagne for us. He pours each of us a glass before setting the bottle down on the table again. 

"It feels like just yesterday we were shifting for the first time" Bentley adds.

"Whats it like?" I ask curiously. I've always wondered how it must feel for your body to morph forms completely.

"Absolute hell for the first time. Imagine someone breaking each and every one of your bones individually throughout a long period of time. But the more you practice, the less it hurts. Nowadays it doesn't hurt at all" Evelyn explains and my eyes widen in shock. I sure am glad I'm not a werewolf after all. 

"Who remembers when Justin found out Evelyn was his mate" Allie says laughing at the memory. It must've been really nice to grow up all together like they did, I envy them at times for that.

"Telling Christian was probably the most stressful moment of my life" Justin replies half chuckling. Christian only snickers at his comment. 

"One of my best friends being mated to my twin sister wasn't exactly something I was expecting. I'm sorry for punching you" Christian says and I turn to him in shock. He punched the poor guy because his sister was Justins mate!

"You punched him?" I ask surprised.

"He knocked me out with one blow. He was going to send me to the cells if it wasn't for Stephanie controlling him." Justin says and they all laugh at the situation. 

"It's crazy sometimes to think that just a couple years ago I was a dumb ass boy" Christian says. "Now I'm running this whole place!" He adds chuckling. 

"Remember when you said you were going to make ice cream a mandatory dinner item as one of your first new rules as Alpha" Evelyn says chuckling. 

"Damn I forgot!" Christians says wide-eyed. Seeing Christian so professional all the time, sometimes I forget he too is just a kid at heart. 

We talked and reminisced for a little while longer and until Elena turned up the music and we decided to start dancing a little. Our entire night consisted of us enjoying each others company while cracking jokes, dancing around to the music and even playing a few rounds of beer pong. Of course, a slow song ended up coming on and we all danced in our own worlds with our mates. 

"You have given me more than I could ever have imagined Amelia. I will spend the rest of my life trying to be worthy of being yours. Je t'aime" Christian whispers to me as we sway gently to the music, his hand on my waist and mine behind his neck. 

"Christian you've saved me. You've given me a life better than I could have ever dreamed.I love you. Always." I whisper back. He gently cups my face and we kiss softly, tingles and warmth spreading throughout my body. "How about we get out of here?" I say as we part from our kiss. It's well past one am, and I'm ready to bring Christian to my surprise. 

"Sure, I'll get a car to the pack house" Christian says in agreement. 

"That won't be necessary, I've arranged something already for us" I say grinning. Christian gives me a curious face as his eyebrows furrow. 

"Alright guys, we're going to call it a night. Good night everyone!" I say as I pull Christian off the dance floor. They all wave bye and we walk back to the front of the house, where I've arranged one of Christians cars to be parked. Unfortunately I don't drive so Christian will have to do that part, but I booked a hotel room for us in one of the most luxurious hotels nearby for the night to get away. I'll have to verbally tell him the directions so he doesn't know right away about our destination!

"Goodbye Stephanie and Tobias! Thank you for everything!" I say to the couple before we leave their house. 

Bye mom and dad" Christian also says. They wave us goodbye as well and Christian and I make our way into his car. He opens the door for me as I get in and quickly goes around to get in the car himself. 

"Where am I driving us?" He asks as he puts the keys into the ignition. 

"I'll tell you when to turn, just start by driving out of the territory" I explain and he sends me another curious look, to which I respond to by giggling. "Don't worry we'll be back by tomorrow and I've notified everyone of our absence for the night Mr. Alpha" I say teasingly. 

"Looks like you've got this all figured out don't you angel" He says in a joking tone. 

"Turn left on the freeway and get off at exit 46" I say as we leave the territory. He nods and complies as he drives down the freeway. 

"Left!" I say as I guide him through the small streets once we get off the freeway. The hotel is only fifteen minutes away, so that if there is an emergency, I know we can get back easily. 

"Right" 

"Left"

"Oh pull in here!" I motion to the hotel valet at the front and Christian complies. He looks at me with a bright smile on his face as he gives me an understanding nod. 

"Under what name please?" The valet guy says to Christian. 

"Christian Black" I say from my side of the car. The valet guy nods and we both get out of the car, I make my way to the trunk and grab both Christian's and my overnight bag, which I packed last night while he was out patrolling. 

"Lia you didn't have to do all this for me!" Christian says as he takes both our bags and we walk into the hotel lobby. 

"I wanted to Christian. You do so much for me, I wanted to surprise you too" I say grinning. He smiles back at me and we walk up to the front desk. 

"Reservation under Christian Black please" I say to the woman at the front desk. After some computer tapping, credit card scanning and signing of papers, she finally hands us our room key and we make our way up the elevator, to the penthouse suite! I had them stock the room with all our favourite foods and drinks. Christian loves Doritos so I put extra bags of them. The elevator door opens and we walk into the hallway. Christians lets me lead him down the hallway, where I stop in front of our hotel room and using the key, open it. 

Both our eyes light up and take in the features of the room as soon as I turn the lights on. It's super spacious and modern with a sleek dark wooden meets black-and-white design, and huge windows overlooking the city. Theres a nice spacious kitchen, living room, dining room area and of course our bedroom and bathroom. 

"This place is crazy" Christian says as he sets our bags down in the bedroom. Theres a king-sized bed, with two nightstands on each end, large glass windows that lead onto a balcony, a wooden desk and a couch in our bedroom. Theres also a door to the bathroom connected to the bedroom. 

"When I saw the pictures, I never expected it to be this spectacular. I got us late checkout tomorrow so we can enjoy room service in the morning" I say giddily. Once our bags are on the floor, I quickly excuse myself in the bathroom while Christian changes out of his suit. I better do this now before I chicken out. As soon as I told Evelyn about being finally ready to mate with him a few days ago, she dragged me to Victorias secret for over two hours searching for a good set of lingerie. I'm no virgin, but seeing as though I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with this person, I am pretty nervous to finally give myself away. I know I trust and love him, I know I'm ready. 

I wash my body quickly and exfoliate before putting on my lingerie. It's a white laced one piece, and despite it's coverage, it's very comfortable! I decide on brushing my teeth again as well and putting on some perfume and deodorant. 

"Okay Amelia. You can do this" I whisper to myself as I finish cleaning everything up in the bathroom and prepare myself to go back into the bedroom. One... Two... Three! I count in my head and turn the door handle, practically barging back into the room. 

"Lia whats-" Christian turns abruptly at my loud intrusion but quickly loses his train of thought as his eyes take in my appearance. My cheeks heat up as his orbs trail down my figure and I grow quickly uncomfortable in the silence. 

"Beautiful" He whispers out finally, his eyes quickly turning pitch black. He drops whatever he was doing and walks over to me, cupping my cheeks so that my eyes meet his gaze. 

"Lia I'm fighting for control here" He says shakily, his hands begin to trail down my arms and hips. 

"Don't fight it" I say as confidently as I can. His body tenses and his eyes roam back up to my face, with a curious expression. 

"Amelia. You do know what that entails right." He says as his eyes flicker across my face for any sense of hesitation.

"Christian I love you. And I'm ready if you are" I reply calmly. Even though my heart is beating about a million times a minute, something about being with Christian takes all my worries away. 

Christian doesn't even reply before he scoops up my thighs and wraps them around his waist, carrying me to the bed. Not once does his gaze meet my very own hazel eyes. He sets me down gently and takes off his shirt, exposing his broad chest and toned eight-pack. He then leans down once more and his lips meet mine hungrily. We move in perfect sink, as his hands trail down my body, touching every curve. Whereas mine get lost in his silky black locks, intertwining together. 

"Amelia are you absolutely sure?" He asks breathless as he pulls away from our kiss only slightly, his face inches from mine. 

"Always" I reply, just as breathless. Smiles grow on both of our faces and our lips meet once again, tingles and warmth erupt through my body. No one could ever make me feel the way he does, and I know I could never love anyone else more than I love him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 170K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
22.5K 421 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
2.1M 51.9K 33
*COMPLETED* He is cruel She is broken Onalee (Ali) has stared death in the face more then once in her 18 years. She knows loss and pain better then...