Forget me | Yenyul

Galing kay gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... Higit pa

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

X: Surprise

503 38 2
Galing kay gearsecond_kwangbae

[Yuri's POV]

Yena has been acting strange lately. She doesnt ask me for help that much anymore. I'll admit that I miss her hugging me whenever I come back. Then when she tells me something about her every night. But now she stays outside most of her nights so I dont get to see her that often anymore. I dont know what kind of job she has but i'll just have to trust her.

"What are you thinking?" Goeun said as she kept me company in the house. I looked around our small room then looked at her. So this is how Yena and I looks like, it seems much bigger when i'm with Yena though. "Yena"

"Well ... Yuri actually she's-"

Ring ... ring

Ring ... ring

A phone. Am I hearing that right or is that a phone? I gave Goeun a look but she was holding her phone. It was in her hand and not ringing. The phone kept on ringing.

"Yuri, do you have a phone?" I shaked my head. I told her to help me find the noise. After a few minutes we found it inside the drawer. To be specific we found two phones inside Yena's drawer.

One was ringing so I picked it up. Then the caller stopped calling. I opned the phone and it surprisingly has no password or whatsoever.

"Is this ... Yena's phone?" I'm not sure but it might be. I searched for any information about the owner but there were no pictures and the wallpaper was set on default. I opened her contacts and it only had four people.

Eggy, Ms. Kim, Smiley and Yuri ♡

"Is this Yena's?" I slowly nodded. Eggy must be Juri cause she told me that's what she call's her. Then I think smiley is her friend from her night job. I have no idea who Ms. Kim is then i'm pretty sure that my name is Yuri. But I dont have a phone.

"Do you know where Yena works at night?" Goeun kept on looking at the phone but she found nothing. She shaked her head. I looked at the calls and it was only Juri who's kept on calling her. I didnt want to look at the messages so I just turned it off.

"Uhhh ... maybe we can call one of her friends?" I opened the phone and called smiley. She wasnt answering so I decided to stop for a bit. "Why'd you stop?"

"She's with Yena and I bet they're confused right now"

On the other side [Yena's POV]

"Poopy? ... You're somehow calling me" I went and searched my bag but it wasn't there. Maybe I left it at home or maybe someone stole it. Or maybe it fell out of my bag then someone picked it up. "Dont pick it up yet. I promised Ms. Kim that I wont answer some strangers call"

"What do you want me to do?" She gave me her phone and I just stared at it. Later on the person stopped calling. I gave Smiley her phone back.

Who has my phone? Where did I leave it? Why is the person calling smiley?

Back to [Yuri's POV]

I called the phone again. But the result was the same as earlier.

"We can ask Juri. I bet she's still at the store" we went to the store bringing the two phones with us. I still tried to call smiley but she didnt answer.

"Good da- Yuri? Yena's not here" I know that. She's in her night job right now. I just wanna know where that place is. "Do you know how to contact her? Or where her job is"

"Of course you can call her phon- I mean no. She's never told me her job" Juri is lying I could see it all over her face. "Juri ... please help us find Yena"

"She ... she has a phone. You can call her, here" she lowered her head then handed me her phone. It would be stupid of me to call Yena's phone. So I called smiley using Juri's number.

Juri was surprised to see me have Yena's phone. "She ... she hAs YENA'S PHONE!!?"

"Yes she does, now shut up" Goeun kept on explaining to Juri on how we got Yena's phone.

After a few more calls, they answered.

"Hello?"

"Yena. Give the phone to Yena"

"Uhhhhh ... she cant"

"Is this on loud speaker?"

"Wait ... yep"

"CHOI YENA! Talk to me"

"Yuri? ... Yuri! Hello, so ... how's your day?"
"She's clearly mad at you Yena"
"Yuri would never get mad at me"

"Where are you?"

"I told you. I'm at my job"

"What is your job exactly?"

"You didnt tell her!?"
"She'll get mad at me"

"..."

"I'm an unlicensed illegal tattoo artist"
"No, you're a cleaner at a tattoo shop"
"Do you you think we'd let you do someone a tattoo!?"
"But ... you let me. I made that tattoo on your shoulder"
"It's because i'm crazy, okay?"
"But it's illegal since your not licensed"

"..."

"Uhhh ... Yuri i'm a cleaner"

"Okay, so where are you?"
"I'll go there"

"Meet me at the alley near the convenience store"

The call ended and I gave Juri her phone back. I told Goeun that i'll be meeting Yena so she can go home now. She just nodded then stayed at the store with Juri.

I walked to the place where she told me to meet. I held the two phones and placed them in my bag.

"Hey" A girl with tattoos came to me, I am honestly afraid right now but I have to meet Yena.

"Who are you?" She kept kn walking closer to me. Then she grabbed my wrist. I tried to break free but she was too strong.

"You're poopy- I mean Yena's girlfriend right?" I'm not her girlfriend but I slowly nodded.

She pulled me to somewhere then I realized we almost arrived the shop. "She asked me to take you here since she's busy hiding under the table"

"How do you know Yena?" She looked at me then continued walking. "The question is ... How do YOU know her?" She said without looking at me.

"I believe she already told you about me, I saved her from suicide and we both lost our memories" she smirked then walked in the store.

"Poopy! Your girlfriend is here" I obviously saw her hiding under the table. I pulled her out and made her sit down on one of the chairs. She quietly obeyed.

I went to her friend since I wanted to ask about Yena and about her question earlier. "You didnt answer my question earlier. How do you know Yena?" She smirked again then went closer to me.

She whispered. "Who doesnt know Yena?" then she smiled. "What do you mean?" She just pat my shoulder then smiled. "You'll know sooner or later"

I didnt try to ask anymore since Yena was already confused in what we were talking about. I grabbed her arm then pulled her out of the shop.

This girl has lots of explaining to do.

We arrived back at our house as she sat down quietly then placed her things beside her.

"Yuri ... i'm sorry"

"For what?" she just stared at me for a moment. "For making you worried again" then she lowered her head.

I pulled her in for a hug then pat her back. "So ... your an uneducated, unlicensed, inexperienced and illegal tattoo artist" I gave her a smile to ease her. She slowly nodded.

"Is that bad?" I gave her a giggle as I kept on hugging her. "Yes it is. So you'll have to stop going there" she just eagerly nodded.

"I'll do anything you say" so were back to Yena listening to me. Did she forget about her free spirit thingy? I hope not.

"Now ..." I pulled out the two phones "... explain this"

"Uhhhhhh" she scratched her head then grabbed the phones. "Surprise!!!"

"This is my phone and the other one is yours" then she handed me the other phone. "My contact is already saved in your phone" I opened the phone and looked at her.

"How did you get this?" She stared at the phone for a bit then looked at me. "Someone gave it to me" what!? How can someone just GIVE you two brand new phones!?

"How!? Dont lie to me" she took a deep breath "Someone bought it for me in exchange of having my number" ho-how? Her number in exchange of a phone!?

"Joyul, dont look at me all confused. Someone is even willing to buy me a big house just for one phone call" is she getting weirder or are people really crazy for her!?

"Did you say yes?" I'm just curious. I dont really want her to accept such things from strangers. "No, I wanted your opinion first"

"Yena dont do anything stupid, okay?" She pushed me down on the floor then wrapped her whole body around me. "I wont"

"But ... Yuri?" I honestly cant breathe right now because of the weight on top of me. "Can I become a vlogger now?" I pushed her off of me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

56.6K 1.5K 26
'Your the only one that I ever slept with!' 'Well that doesn't means that the baby is mine!' Draft:27/11/20 Start:10 Dec 2020 End:22 Dec 2020
17.1K 591 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...
35.2K 1.3K 25
When hyewon and her friends decided to have a bet to be eunbi's girlfriend for 5 months but what if hyewon fall in love with eunbi Draft: Jan 11,202...
8.1K 865 25
"When I meet you, I feel like I am free because you are there to always protect me. I'm scared ... but when I'm with you, I feel safe. Don't leave me...