Kaguya-Sama: Love is War x Re...

By CandySlaughter

As said in the title this is a X Reader story Please know I do not do Lemons or Smut so don't attack me for n... More

Request Page
Yu Ishigami - Early Spring
Miyuki Shirogane - Naps
Yu Ishigami (2) - A Bug in my Heart
Yu Ishigami (3) - Pent Up Feelings
Yu Ishigami x Reader x Miyuki Shirogane - Heart Strings
Yu Ishigami (4) x F!Reader - Tummy Flutters
Kaguya x M!Reader - Charming
Chika Fujiwara x M!Reader - Mall Trip
Yu Ishigami (5) - Angel *
Yu Ishigami (6) - Misunderstanding

Miyuki Shirogane (2) x M!Reader - Kabedon

3.3K 62 30
By CandySlaughter

Your heart was a target for none other than Miyuki Shirogane. When he wasn't working he was trying to learn about you, assist you, and overall try to win your heart over, without being too open about it, given he didn't know if you liked him in that way. And he definitely didn't want to ruin what you already had. Ever since you approached him to join the council, he's fallen head-over-heels for you. You requested to be a Club Admin, you were excited to be involved with the clubs and their ideas. You practically just keep a close eye on the clubs and make sure they're not just lazing around. You also help organize events, so they're not clumped and clustered into one week.

Anyhow, it was getting eerily close to spring break, Shiro was incredibly determined to spend it with you. He even made a list of plans and reasons to go with him. Shirogane looked over to where you were sitting, you often chat with Fujiwara about clubs, she absolutely loves helping you plan the more important events. Ishigami was your best friend, also a big help with giving you information on how much the events cost. It was getting late, and Spring was only getting closer.

Shiro took a deep breath as everyone filed out to leave, watching you put a file away before walking up to you. "Oh hey, need something Shirogane?" You ask, closing the file drawer. "I was wondering if you were going to the spring festival downtown." He asks, remaining calm and composed. "Ah, originally I was going to skip out and sleep at home, but if you wanna go I'll go so you don't go alone." You respond, picking up your bag. Shiro suddenly began to lose him composure and his face tinged a bit of red. "T-Thanks, any specific time you plan on going?" He asks.

You shake your head with a smile. "Any time that's good for you is a time good for me, if anything you should try and get some more sleep, I don't want you to be tired when we leave or anything. I want us to have as much fun as possible, sound good?" You request, making him lose even more composure than before. Shiro nods, trying to hide a smile. "Of course, I'll text you then...when I'm ready." Shiro states, keeping himself from smiling like an idiot.

"Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow then." You smile, taking your leave. "Yeah, see you (Y/n)." He replies. Once the door closes, Shiro slumps against the couch and lets out an exasperated sigh. He lets himself grin and he prepared himself for the last school day before spring. Then he'll try to get an entire week with you, hopefully. From the other side of the door, you felt your legs give out and you leaned against the wall with your hand on your heart, letting out a quiet sigh.

The school day was the same, everything was normal...kinda. You left briefly, a new club formed so it was your job to endorse it or not. "So...President." Kaguya smiles, getting up and walking up to Shirogane's desk. "Are you going to the Spring Festival? We can all go together." Kaguya offers, starting off her plan. "Sorry, Shinomiya. I can't go to the festival, I have other plans." He lied, continuing to write. "Is it work? That's not fair! Shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard during break!" Kaguya exclaims in disbelief, attempting to get him to go. You leaned against the door from the outside, listening.

"I'm helping with Spring Cleaning, as well as doing basic work to make some money to do future events, I'm sure I'll be able to join the next festival if I work hard enough this time." Shirogane states firmly. You take a deep breath, pushing the door open, activating Kaguya's back up plan. "Oh, (Y/n)! We were just talking about the festival! Do you have any plans?" She asks with a big smile. Shiro's grip on his pen tightened and he began to sweat nervously, this could either go really good or really bad.

"The Spring Festival?" You inquire questionably. "Yeah, wanna go with us?" She asks. You scratch the back of your neck and give her an apologetic expression. "My apologies, Shinomiya. I'm pretty busy throughout the week." You reply, letting Shirogane relax, but that raised more questions for him. "Oh, do you need help with what you're doing then?" Kaguya asks innocently. "No...this is more personal, so I'd rather just do this on my own." You state, shaking your head.

"Aw, I guess the four of us are going then." Kaguya sighs, looking back and Fujiwara, Iino, and Ishigami. "I'm really sorry, maybe I'll be free some other time this week." You reassure, and Kaguya sighs. "No, it's okay, don't work yourself too hard, okay?" She requests, staring into your eyes softly. "Yeah, sure." You nod, sweat dropping. You were about to return some files when an entire club barges in and the leader tackles you in a thankful club. It just happened to be the leader of the Anime Club. "Thank you so much (Y/n)! Thank you for making our club possible!" She cried happily.

It was kinda awkward sitting on the floor with a girl buried in your upper body. "No...um...Problem?" You reply, patting her head. "The Anime Club?" Ishigami asks, raising a brow. "Haven't you been a pending club all of last year because the school didn't know what to do with you AND you didn't have enough members?" He asks, looking over at your current situation. "Yeah, but (Y/n) made us a deal to take the morals of anime and write them down, as long as we learn something. He also helped gain members by advertising our club around school, so now we have more than enough!" The leader exclaims happily.

Kaguya stared the leader down like she was a feral mutt. "I see, but will you really learn anything? Since (Y/n) did this for you, you better be grateful, otherwise you'll have thrown his precious generosity away." Kaguya warns, making you sweat drop again. "It's fine, I trust them, Shinomiya, I'll check in with you guys sometime, okay? I just want your club to keep running since it was your dream." You reassure nervously, since being the center of attention wasn't your usual forte.

Shirogane glared at the girl from behind his desk, nearly snapping his pen in half. You help the girl up and stand with red tinging your cheeks to your ears. "Thanks once again (Y/n), we'll forever be in your debt!" The leader exclaims happily, hugging you once more before leaving. "She really likes you, (Y/n)! Maybe she'll ask you out if you're not careful!" Fujiwara giggles. Shirogane and Kaguya glare at her in unison, putting imaginary holes in her head. "Don't even think about it." They thought in perfect sync.

"Ah, well...We just met today and somewhat yesterday. I'm also...never mind. I just don't think I'm dating material." You smile sheepishly, rubbing the back of your neck. "Whaaaat?!" Fuji exclaims, leaning over the arm of the couch. "Everyone can be dating material with a little help!" She exclaims running up to you. Kaguya and Shirogane glared at her with the power of a thousand suns. "Fufu, I'm fine." You chuckle as she huffs, crossing her arms at you.

"Then I'll believe you if you come back from spring with a date!" Fuji exclaims, making you sweat drop, yet again. "Ah, pardon?" You ask not sure you were hearing her correctly. "If you somehow manage to get a date over break I'll believe you, but if you don't you have to let me help you." Fuji exclaims. "You have to trust her, (Y/n)! She's really good at looking after others!" Iino exclaims, pointing at a proud Fujiwara. You stand there, not knowing what to do. "Isn't this a bit absurd?" Shirogane asks, heaving a huge sigh. "What's so absurd about it?" Fuji asks, putting her hands on her hips.

"You shouldn't pressure someone to date, especially over a week span." Shirogane states, leaning on his arm and raising a brow. "Well, maybe I'll give him a second chance if he convinces me...After break!" She exclaims, grabbing her bag. "I'm gonna get ready for the festival! See ya! Get a date (Y/n)!" She exclaims, taking Iino's hand and running off. "Guess...I'll get someone to pretend being my date." You state with half lidded eyes. "How about I pretend for you?" Kaguya offers, avoiding your gaze.

"Hmm?!" Ishigami hums in disbelief, which was also harmful for his throat. Remember to rehydrate often. "I mean, I don't mind." She smiles shyly. "I....can't lie for that long. Sorry Shinomiya, I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll get someone who isn't on the council so Fufu can't interrogate them." You decline, then give Shirogane a quick glance. "Well I'm going home, text me if you have time to play online, (Y/n)." Ishigami smiles, waving goodbye to you.

"I guess I'll head home too. See you, (Y/n), President." She bids, ready to come up with more plans to win one or both of you over.  The door closes, leaving the two of you alone. You give a sigh of relief walking over to your bag. "So much attention, can't believe the day went by already." You joke, pulling a fox mask out of your bag, as well as your own. "I knew they were going to the festival anyway, so I got us some matching Kitsune Masks to, y'know, avoid being caught." You smile, handing him the mask. He takes it softly, looking at you questionably.

"At first, I thought it'd be cool to have matching masks, but I overheard you saying you had plans...unless your schedule changed." You smile nervously, hoping you weren't making a fool out of him. "No, I'm still going." He reassures, smiling back. "Oh good. I even planned on wearing a Spring Bamboo kimono. I got a bit excited, so...I hope you'll forgive me for that." You chuckle anxiously. "Don't apologize." Shiro smiles, shaking his head. "Especially since that's the cutest thing I've heard." He thinks to himself.

"Well I'm gonna head home, how about you?" You ask, putting your mask back. "Sure, I usually ride my bike, if you're hoping to catch a ride." Shiro smiles, getting up. "Sure, I don't live too far away." You nod, walking out with him. "So, what do you look forward too the most at the Festival?" You ask, looking over into his tired eyes. "Eh, maybe a few games, I think I look forward to the music or vendors more." He replies. "You?" He asks, looking back into your eyes.

"Well, I really wanna see the shows! I want to get a bamboo plant myself. I really look forward to the games." You beam happily. "Thought you were going to skip out." Shiro teases. "W-Well, after you invited me I looked into it, and found some things I liked." You reply, walking outside. "Mhmm." Shiro hums, unchaining his bike. "I'm being honest!" You exclaim. "Yeah?" He continues to tease. "Stop messing with me." You laugh, hopping on the back of his bike. He heads off and you give him directions.

When he arrives, his eyes glow at the sight of your home. It was a very traditional home, and with tons of cats hanging around the roof and large walls. There was a ton of plant life, your entire yard was practically a garden. "See you tomorrow, Miyuki." You smile, waving goodbye. He waves back with a smile. "See you tomorrow, (Y/n)." He bids, riding off when you disappeared from his view.

˚˚˚Dawn of a new Festival˚˚˚

You wore the kimono you bought a day prior, putting the mask on the side of your head. You've already received a text from Shiro that he was coming over to walk with you to the festival. You take a deep breath and smile, feeling a bit more confident today. There was a knock on the door, and you walk out of your room opening the door for Shiro. You give him a big smile and a small wave. "Good morning Miyuki." You greet bubbly. His eyes were locked onto your smiling face, he almost forgot he was supposed to respond. "Morning." He mustered, his face beginning to flare up. He even had them mask you brought him.

"Aren't you going to wear a Kimono to the festival?" You ask, closing the door behind you. "I...wanted to match yours, so I was just going to buy a new one." He replies sheepishly. "Sweet, let's swing by a shop then! Maybe one'll catch your eye." You offer, and he gives in. "Sure." He chuckles, following you to the shop where you got yours. He found a dark blue one with the same Spring Bamboo pattern. "You look fantastic, ready for a full day of fun?" You ask, running outside, after Shiro paid for the kimono of course.

"It's broad daylight out, how about we play some games?" He asks, and you nod. You play all sorts of games that were available, there were basic festival games and newer festival games. Shiro even won you things, like a plastic katana, a cat plush, and just some cute trinkets overall. You looked over at a vendor that was selling kitty ears and smiled, leaving his side for a sec. "(Y/n)?" Shiro asks, noticing you weren't around. "I'm back!" You exclaim, wearing (h/c) colored ears. Shiro's eyes widened, his adoration for you has greatly increased.

"That's...cute." He comments, wishing he could give you his over exaggerated thoughts. "Right?" You beam, returning to the games. By the time you finished playing half the games, it was sunset. "There's so much to do, no wonder this event lasts a week." You sigh, eating a Candy Apple with Shiro. You were sitting on a bench next to a pond, amidst the festival. "Yeah, would you...want to do this tomorrow, or for the rest of the week?" Shiro asks hopefully. "Yeah of course! I'm so glad you asked." You reply, making his heart rate go vroom.

"But, maybe you should spend the night, I don't think you should have to ride all the way to my house from your house for another six days for the festival." You offer worriedly, making his heart go extra vroom. He nodded, looking away. "I'll text my sister and my father." He replies. It was silent for a while, by now the stars were out and fireflies began to wake. "There's not a single cloud in the sky. Maybe this week's be clear of rain." You state softly, looking up at the stars. "Ah?" The intelligent blond looks up, staring at the stars as well.

You look over to his sparkling eyes and nudge him. "While we're here, waiting for them to respond, why don't you tell me about the stars?" You request, earning a soft gaze. "You like astronomy, right Miyuki? I couldn't get into it since my mom made me learn about history first." You add, looking back up. He smiles, pointing out stars for you, until it was around midnight and you both got tired. A single firefly landed on Shiro's nose, making you laugh. "Look! A friend!" You tease, covering your mouth. He blushes and slides the insect onto his finger, letting it fly back into the wilds.

"Fun fact, did you know fireflies are attracted to heat? Guess that means you're hot." You joke, making his face flare up and turn dark red. You just laugh, holding your sides. "Sorry, sorry. I've been waiting to use that line for so long." You apologize, calming down. "It's fine, but is that not a genuine opinion then?" He asks, looking back over to you, he was lucky it was pretty dark, aside from the festival lights. "Well, maybe." You shrug with a smile, making his face reheat. "Oh, do you wanna light lanterns before we go home? I'd like to." You grin, and he recollects himself, regaining his lost composure.

"Yeah, I'm...pretty tired though, so let's hurry." He replies, standing up. He stretches a hand out to you and you take it, reluctant to let go. You both find some lanterns, going to the park where others were letting lanterns go over a medium sized pond. You both light the lanterns, releasing them at the same time, they intertwine in the air, floating off somewhere far. "Lanterns are pretty...let's go." You yawn, stretching out. As you head back, Shiro checks his phone. He was allowed to stay.

"I'm allowed to spend the night for the spring festival." He smiles, and you nod happily. "That's good, we'll have a ton of fun, it'll be worth it, okay?" You promise, rubbing your eyes. When you put down your hands, they brush against Shiro's, making him flinch in surprise. He closes closes his eyes half-way, then takes a risk, interlocking his pinky with yours. You didn't seem to mind it, given you just yawned tiredly. "Maybe he's too tired to notice?" Shiro thought, then you pushed your full hand into his grasp.

"This is the right way, correct? I almost forgot where home is." You yawn again, looking around. "Yeah, just a little further." Shiro confirms. "Hey...Miyuki?" You pipe up. "Hmm?" He hums, enjoying the warmth of your hand. "Thanks for spending the Spring Festival with me. I'm really happy you think I'm worth your time." You smile tiredly, making him fully woke. "Of course you're worth my time, and I'd go to any festival with you, so, there's really no need to thank me." Shiro states passionately. "Oh, well, I'm glad." You chuckle, unlocking and opening the front door, not letting go of Shiro's hand.

"(Y/n)?" Shiro asks, letting go of your hand. "Yeah?" You yawn as he shuts the door. "Your know what a kabedon is, right?" He asks, looking back over to you. "Yeah, why?" You ask, waking up a little from the random question. Shiro slams a hand next to your head, not hard, he doesn't want you going deaf. He was a lot taller, so he practically loomed over you in this situation. "Would...you allow me to be your date after Spring break?" He asks, blushing profusely. You smile, face flushed as well. "After break? Can't we date during break too?" You request. "If I say yes, could I steal a kiss too?" He asks quietly, leaning closer. "Y-Yes." You stammer, and he presses his lips against yours.

There was a bright light and your sibling was standing at the other end of the hall. "Uh..." The mutter, then turn the light back off. "I'm too tired to make fun of you." They sigh, leaving. You and Shiro were a blushing mess, but you had six more days of the festival to enjoy together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 396 32
Requests please !! I will do any gender of Y/N Really any character I won't do: Smuts Lemons Limes Anything like that!
254K 10.6K 76
I know the Naruto series is like old news, but my fiance just got me started on it and I am practically obsessed. Also, I've decided that there's jus...
93.5K 2.1K 45
I'm writing any love story between your favourite characters and yourself so I hope you will all enjoy this story No yandere type character and lemon...