The Return | Winx Club

By winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... More

hey fairies β™‘
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
π‘ˆπ‘π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’! (π‘†π‘‚π‘…π‘…π‘Œ)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter seventeen

710 30 10
By winxgirl_x

“Hello Winx, if this hasn't been a while!” Mitzi said, sarcastically, clearly faking acting like she was shocked to see the fairies as she walked closer to Brandon.

“Please, don't tell me you still wear those ridiculous glasses?” Stella sarcastically chuckled, making Mitzi frown in irritation as the other girls snickered too.

“Stella! What a surprise to see you again... What happened to your diet? You look chubby.” Chimera, one of the past rivals of Stella, stepped in with her comment, as she still had her accent on that hasn't aged since the sun fairy heard of her voice.

“Uhm, because I had a child?! And from what I recall, you should be behind bars of Solaria's cells for what you caused to my father!” Stella rested her hands on her hips, tapping her foot impatiently and mad to see Chimera's smirk.

“Well, a certain person decided to let me out, which is why I'm here, to thank Your Majesty,” Chimera pointed at the brown-haired young man, who already knew he was in trouble by the look of his wife's expression.

“What-- what is wrong with you?!” The Queen of Solaria continued shooting a glare at the King.

“I thought I was doing a good thing!” Brandon quickly replied, putting his hands in the air defensively.

“How did you know he was here, first of all? Are you stalking your King?” Tecna finally said, mocking Chimera for her behaviour, after she and Aisha been hiding their grin because the drama that was going on was too much for them.

“Oh no-no-no, this gathering was completely unintentional. You see, I actually live around here now, with my best friend Mitzi. She's such a kind beautiful girl! She's the one who offered me to stay here.” Chimera and Mitzi flipped their long dark hair at the same time, almost hitting Stella and Flora in the face. “Anyway, how are you doing Stella--?”

“It's Your Highness for you.” The blonde-haired girl corrected Chimera, who groaned in jealousy and anger then sighed to calm down.

“We're a bit grumpy here, uh?” Mitzi challenged Stella, given that she wasn't born in Solaria so her royal place wouldn't affect her at all as much as Chimera.

“Who are you talking to? Do you want to see who's the grumpy one here?! I'll--”

“Stella, chill.” Brandon grabbed his wife's shoulders and pulled her aside because he knew she would break something if she wouldn't calm down.

“Don't forget she's the Queen of Solaria,” Flora informed, trying to make the black-haired young woman remember to what kind of person she's referring to.

“Pfft, how does that concern me?” Mitzi smiled, stepping up and waiting for a response as she knew didn't have anything to do with anything about Solaria.

“Because, dear Mitzi, she's also the guardian fairy of the planet and the one who keeps the sun shining. You should be pretty grateful because for that.” Aisha smirked, knowing she was right and made Mitzi clench her teeth, also because she hated the word ‘fairy’; she was very jealous of Stella's powers and she didn't have anything she had.

“Yo, what's going on in here?” Riven came, alongside Helia, since they were both curious to see the scene. Chimera looked at the magenta-haired guy then stared at his violet eyes, thinking he was coming in her direction, she composed herself, ready to greet him but he changed direction to the drinks on the trays behind her. “There they are! I was waiting out there for my drink you know! Stop wasting time with those girls and let's go.”

Stella huffed and was the first one to take her leave, back to the spot she was earlier with the others, mostly because she wanted to see her daughter, followed by Brandon. Riven took his own drink and walked away too, leaving Timmy to frown because for a moment he thought Riven would've helped him carry the trays and Helia shook his head in disbelief although there was no surprise there. Tecna rolled her eyes and helped her husband carry those trays as the rest started to leave too.

“Hate to admit it, you were right. The Winx are in Gardenia, after all. So, Stella is a Queen and has a family now... I missed so much from Solaria's gossips.” Chimera sighed, picking up her drink from the table next to her. “And did you see that spiked hair guy? So my type.”

“You know what, I have an idea.” Mitzi grinned as she crossed her arms and pointed one of her toes, thinking her pose would show her curves and attract some boys around.

“What is it now? Does it involve drama?” Chimera smirked, matching Mitzi's, as they stared at the group of Winx and Specialists as they were chilling with each other.

“Oh trust me, for as long as they going to stay here, we are going to have lots of fun, Chimera.”

“Mmm, I love the sound of it.” They both laughed and high-fived, then flipped their hair as they turned around and left the Frutti Music Bar.

...

“What took you guys so long?” Nabu complained, nudging Aisha to get Aqua because she was crying for food.

“Tell me if I'm wrong but wasn't that just Chimera and Mitzi down there?” Bloom questioned, getting up to get her drink from one of the trays Tecna and Timmy were bringing.

“Yeah! I know right?!” Tecna said, trying not to smile, but she couldn't help but grin and the sun fairy shot her a quick look, meaning there was nothing funny in that.

“I can not believe she had the audacity to come and talk to Brandon like it's nothing! Ugh, I'm-- I'm so mad. I want to go home. Now.” Stella declared, turning her heels and took Celeste's hand, already making her way to the mansion by foot and Brandon sighed, throwing his arms in the air before leaving to catch up with Stella.

“Same, I don't feel well.” Musa put a hand on her forehead and closed her eyes, trying to keep her legs balanced but failed and Riven quickly got hold of her.

“Yo, what's up babe? Are you okay?” Riven could feel his girlfriend trembling, which made him worry instantly.

“Duh, do I look okay to you?” Musa responded, quietly rudely, but Riven was used to that. That's how their relationship is. “W-what are you doing?” Musa frowned, looking at his boyfriend putting down his drink on the tray Timmy was holding and kneel on the ground, his back on Musa.

“Doesn't it look obvious? You said you wanted to go home. C'mon hop on. The earlier, the better.” Musa blushed, not because she felt embarrassed, but because her boyfriend was an idiot. She silently chuckled and put herself on Riven's back, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, as he grabbed her by under her thighs and lifting himself from the sand.

“Wow, would you guys look at that. Riven is a gentleman. If this isn't a surprise.” Nabu commented, making the whole group laugh, obviously, not in an offensive way, just as a joke.

“Bro, shut up. Reni let's go.” Riven smirked, thinking Nabu is stupid, like always, which that what made him a funny person. The couple, with their dark magenta-haired daughter walking on their side, commenced on leaving.

“You guys are already going?” Roxy came, both her hands holding Zale's hand and Flame's on the other. “The kids and I had a lot of fun in the ocean.”

“Yes, I love Auntie Roxy!” Flame said, instantly hugging the animal fairy's leg, giggling.

“Don't worry children, you'll play with Roxy again another day. The sun is about to set and we should better head home.” Sky kneeled next to his eldest daughter, unharmedly poking her to let go of Roxy's leg and to reassure her she will see the young woman again.

“Let me take those,” Roxy took the trays with, now, empty glasses, since her job was still being a barista of the Frutti Music Bar. Roxy's dad starting calling for her from afar. “I think that's my cue to go. Oh! Forgot to say, you guys should totally come back singing on stage.”

“You can count on that!” Flora said, putting her arms around Helia's arm as he had his other hand holding Lilian's. They all waved at the animal fairy goodbye and began walking back home to the mansion.

The Winx with the Specialists and the children arrived at their villa and the children were the first ones to run around. As the adults all entered, a sudden sensation got on the Winx as their heads started to ache.

“Woah, what is going with all of you?!” Nabu took Aqua from Aisha, as he tried to support his wife and he put his arm around her shoulders.

“Someone... is trying to... to send us a... message.” Bloom panted, in pain, she fell on her knees and Sky quickly came to her rescue.

“Why does it... hurt... so flipping much!” Stella cursed, as Brandon gulped and he picked Stella up in his arms and as the other specialists did the same thing, they all bought the Winx to sit on the couch.

Gradually, Bloom's body glowed in a fire, Stella in bright sunlight, Tecna in light green algorithms, Musa in purple music notes, Flora in emerald plants and Aisha in indigo blue water. They stopped flickering and that's when they all passed out.

The Winx, confused about their location, found themselves in a dark coal ebony place and walked closer together to stay alert of their surroundings.

“Can someone tell me where are the Specialists and our kids?!” Aisha questioned, resting her hands on her hips, thinking they're pulling a prank on them, which she did not find funny.

“Where are we?” Flora mumbled as she tried to use her powers but nothing worked. “My magic does not work here!?”

Rapidly, the rest of the fairies focused on activating their powers too but ceased to function. From far away, there was an image, someone with their arms and legs chained to something. The Winx immediately ran to the image and as they have gotten closer, they recognize the familiar figure.

“Faragonda!”

“No, I beg you! Winx-- Don't get any closer! She's here--”

A laugh surrounded the six fairies and they quickly got on their fighting positions, all watching everyone's backs because the person that is out there with them could definitely be an enemy of theirs.

“Who are you?!” Bloom shouted, demanding a response but the same annoying evil laugh came on again, irritating the Winx. “I don't have a good feeling..”

“Ugh, Miss Faragonda can you tell us what's going on in here?” Musa kept looking around herself but with no success of seeing whoever was out there with them.

“Winx, a pleasure to meet you.” A cloaked shadow cloud, yet different from Alfea's headmistress as it looked much younger and had a more athletic figure, came from above, slowly making its way down. “Although I don't think our relationship is going to be a pleasure for you.” A grin was completely felt from the last sentence.

“Good grief, care for introductions?! You know, we don't know your name but I bet it won't be as pretty as your ugly self.” Stella commented, making the mysterious person changed their grin to angrily clenched teeth but then smiled again.

“Oh, don't worry sweetheart, you'll soon hear from me. I'm Her Excellence, the one above all of you!” The figure suddenly made Faragonda's chained body disappear somewhere else while making the fairies gasp at her statement.

“N-no way. What the--” Tecna struggled to talk as she started to have a panic attack.

“Oh, yes. Don't worry, I'm only here to deliver a message.” The figure's head stared deeply at the fairies. “I want what belongs to me. You have two days to find me the angel and bringing them back to me or... ”

“Uhm, as if.” Stella, yet, spoke too soon.

I will come to find you.”

-

“Girls!”

The Winx woke up from their deep sleep, feeling unconscious, not understanding what was going on around them. Some of the children were also present, considering they were worried about their mothers' behaviour.

“Ugh, what just happened?” Musa held her head, as she felt she was about to puke.

“You tell us. You gave us a heart attack! Why did you fell asleep all of a sudden?” Riven whined, crossing his arms as it was his way of showing his worrying side.

“...”

“Her Excellence... she was there.. and she had Faragonda!” Bloom tried to remember but that made her head ache more in pain.

“Woah, woah, chill there. I'm sorry, Her.. who?”

~~~

“Trix! Come here!” Valiana screamed from her crystal ball room, as she came back conscious.

“What now?” Stormy groaned as she stretched herself since she been on the couch for a while.

“I'm tired of these games. Let's get to the real deal. The day after tomorrow, there's going to be a full moon.” Valiana made her crystal ball light up, showing Faragonda and Miss Ofelia still imprisoned there and being tortured but the purpled-haired girl changed the scene of the moon.

“So what?” Icy was ready to leave, but what she heard next, stopped her tracks, with a grin plastered on her cold face.

“Get yourselves ready and power up. Our friend Faragonda gave us some information and I just happened have sent a message to your friends, the Winx. Your job, Trix, it's to make sure that night they will suffer. And I'm not talking about only emotional pain.” Valiana hinted, as her eyes glowed, meaning her powers activated.

The Trix exchanged looks between each other then back to Valiana as they started to all laugh malignantly, already feeling the screams of pain and misery they have been expecting for a long time.

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 17!

I'm SO sorry for this late update. I just had lots of stuff going on and the worst just had to happen on top of it all:

My school is reopening. I have to go back now 😭

Why meeeeeee?? ://

And why do I feel like this book's getting worse and worse? Should I consider deleting it? 😑

Anyway, if you like this update, make sure to VOTE and leave a COMMENT if you want to have more chapters in the future.

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
710 84 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
1.3K 32 7
You already know about the Winx Club. What if they had a new member? What if Bloom's power is only the second strongest magic in the Magic Dimension...
40.8K 625 25
Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers and having to make sure the Trix don't...