Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❀️
It's OutπŸ˜ŠπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Instagram Handle

Chapter 44

217 75 34
By MabelOsagiede

"I am getting a doctor whether you like it or not" Theresa snarled.

"I don't want a doctor" Alex hissed. Theresa was still holding the neck of his shirt. He placed his hand on her hand and tried to pull it away from his shirt.

"What if you are really ill, don't you think it is proper to have a checkup?" she roared.

"Theresa, I think you have done enough. Leave my room. I can take care of myself" he yelled.

"Why do you hate doctors?"

He became silent. "I hate any thing that has to do with syringes," he said with a low voice.

Theresa giggled, "Okay! I understand!"

"Don't laugh!"

"I have to" she burst out laughing.

"I don't need a doctor"

"I will call one. Sorry but you can't stop me. I promise there will be no syringes," she laughed.

Her eyes were misty and crinkled as she laughed. "I didn't know that the great Xander could be scared".

"I am not scared"

"Pfft! You are!" she scoffed. She freed his shirt and stood up. She walked into the bathroom to return the bowl and towel. She got back and sat beside him.

"Scared Xander!" she teased.

He inhaled and shook his head.

"I said I am not sacred of it.I just don't like it"

Theresa laughed harder. She poked his chest and repeatedly chanted, "Xander is a scaredycat!"

"Stop!" he said and leaned on his pillow with his arms crossed.

"Why should I?"

"If you poke me, I will bite that finger"

"I dare you!" she said and poked his chest. Swiftly, he gripped her finger and pulled it to his open mouth.

"Stop! Xander, stop!" she whispered. She didn't want to scream. It was still late in the night.

A smirk was on his face as he pulled her finger to his mouth.

"If you bite me, I will bite you" she whisper-yelled.

A mischievous smile slipped into Alex's lips and he placed his teeth between her fingers.

Theresa glared at me, "Just try it! You will see what I am capable of".

He removed his teeth and smiled. "If I bite you, what can you do?"

"My slap would work magic"

His eyes flickered in amusement. "You can't slap me!"

"You might not be well but I will still slap"

A soft laughter escaped his lungs. "I dare you," he smirked.

"Bite me and I will slap you" she tries to jerk her finger out of his grip but she couldn't.

"I won't bite you" he freed her finger. "I am actually sleepy. But if you dare me tomorrow, I will bite you".

"Are you an animal?" she taunted.

He yawned and stretched. "Nope but I think you are"

She flicked his head. He whined, "Ouch!"

"You deserve that! Time to sleep".

He lay down and pulled the duvet above him.

"Goodnight!" Theresa whispered.

She decided to wait till he was fast asleep before she would leave. Theresa couldn't believe how peaceful he could look in his sleep. Her fingers ran through his hair, detangling the strands.

*My heart is racing! I can't fall for him. He is my enemy and he must stay as my enemy*

She ran her fingers down his lustrous black hair for the last time and stood up to leave. Before she could hop out of the side of the bed, his palm gripped her hand.

"Don't leave me," he said with his sleepy voice and slightly opened eyes. "Stay for a while".

Her heartbeat stopped, "Okay!"

She watched as he drifted to sleep. His hand holding into hers. She felt controlled as she leaned back on the bed and sat beside him.

**************************

Alex's eyes flickered and he opened it. He yawned but froze when he saw Theresa's head on his chest.

He wondered how he ended up beside her. His arm was around her slim waist. A smile grace his morning face. She had taken care of him. He never expected that.
He tucked the strands of her hair behind her ears.

Theresa's body was so weak. She was exhausted due to the fact that she hardly slept last night. She just wanted to sleep. Her body tense when she felt someone move beside her.

*Is Thelma awake? It can't be morning.I need more sleep*

Theresa noticed something.

*Am I hearing things? Why does it sound like my pillow has a heart. Is its heartbeating?*

Then, her body froze when a finger caressed her face, sending her strands of hair behind her ears. Her eyes snapped open. She was greeted by Alex's bright black eyes.

Theresa's eyes widened and she placed both hands on Alex's chest, pushing herself away of him.

*How did I end up on his chest? I need to leave here*

Theresa glanced at the door and was ready to run. She looked back at Alex and his eyes were still on her.

"Good morning, Resa!" he smirked.

She flipped him off. "It is not morning until I have my proper beauty sleep," she replied.

"Okay! So what is it then?"

"It is still evening. Goodnight" she made attempt to lie on the bed but stopped. She had to go to her own bed.

She flung the duvet from her body, exposing her smooth creamy thigh. She was about to hop out of the bed when Alex gripped her forearm and pulled her. Her back slammed into his chest and she felt his warmth spread within her body.

"Thank you" his voice was low and husky as he whispered those words to her.

*If your heart is beating fast, does that mean you might have an overflow of blood?*

A weird sensation ran through her stomach and it churned. She inhaled and nodded. "Your welcome!"

His breathe fanned her bare neck. She was rooted, her body refused to obey her order. She wanted to hiss some sarcastic remark and walk away but her body was enjoying his warmth.

His grip on her forearm freed. She could run away now but she didn't. His hand left her arm and he brushed the stands of hair that fell to her eyes.

"Who knew that Theresa could be a sweetheart!" he exclaimed and chuckled.

"Get lost," she hissed and hurried out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" he laughed.

"Duh! To my room. I need my beauty sleep" she sneered.

"You can sleep here" his smirk appeared.

She narrowed her eyes at him and walked out of the room.

When Theresa got into her room, Thelma was having her bath. Theresa yawned and flopped into the bed.

Thelma walked out of the bathroom with a bathrobe wrapped around her.

"Theresa, where were you?"

"I...I was thirty so I went to drink water"

*That's not a complete lie*

"Oh! I was worried. I'm glad you are alright"

"Thelma!"

"Yeah!"

"Could you arrange an appointment with a good doctor?"

"Why? Are you sick?"

Theresa pulled her duvet and snuggled it. She was dizzy.

"I am not sick. I was talking about Alex. He might need one"

"But he is okay!"

"Just get the doctor. Don't tell Alex about it"

"Hmm...Okay!"

"Goodnight," Theresa whispered. It didn't take time before she was captured by the dreamworld.

"But...It..it is morning!" Thelma puzzled.

~~~Author's note~~~

What do you think of all these? What do you think of this chapter?

I hope you enjoyed it 😉

Hey 😊😊😊

How are you? I hope you are staying safe.

Pls don't hesitate to vote and comment. 😘😘

Love ya 💓❤💋💖💝💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 348 28
This is a story about a boy named Logan, it's also a story about a shoe and a book. Everyone knows the tale of Cinderella, but nobody knows where it...
423K 9.8K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
717K 27.8K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...
111K 5.2K 59
Alana is torn between two men. Two men who hate each other. Two men who want her. Two men who lie so the other wouldn't have her. Wanting to live...