Princess of Darkness

By TmoniWilliams

After the Freewill Demon Act was pass. Demons were free to roam the mortal realm after the events of the Holy... More

Princess of Darkness
Warwick Academy
First Day of Class
A Friend PT.1
A Friend PT.2
Boyfriend
A friend in need
Identity
The Prince and Duchess
A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing PT.1
A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing PT.2
Doubt
Camp PT.1
Camp PT.2
Change
Friends and Enemines
Bunny
Test
Scandal
Target
Alone
You have a friend in me
Wolf Pack
First Step
Reality
Mask
Lesson
Fairy Prince
Dreamland
Punishment
Dark Cloud
Favor PT.1
Favor PT.3
War PT.1
War PT.2
Guidance
Truth
Holiday
Can somebody help me!
Vacation PT.1
Vacation PT.2
Home Sweet Home
Family Meeting
Lady Darkness
The Mortal Judge
Mother and Daughter
Feast of Feast PT.1
Feast of Feast PT.2
Drama and Tragedy
Father and Daughter
Tea and Fortune
Suicide Forest PT.1
Suicide Forest PT.2
Winter Solstice
Mistletoe
Queen of Heaven
Wild Hunt
Wayward Son
Last Day
First Date
Why?
Confession
I care about you
Sorry, Lily
Princess Royal
Club Bunny
My Wish
Sir Percival
Parent and Teacher
The Devil is a lie
Cheating?
It was Sam
A Blind Eye
The Truth
No Sympathy
Witch Hunt PT.1
Witch Hunt PT.2
Breaking Point
The Princess, Duchess and Prince
Live
Grateful
Confronting PT. 1
Confronting PT.2
Decision
Magic
Thank You, Yola
New Beginnings
Character Profiles PT. 1
Character Profiles PT.2
Character Profiles PT. 3

Favor PT.2

1.1K 66 1
By TmoniWilliams

Yola started her search again. She told Daniel and Tristan that it was best for them to look for Lily separately because she could be anywhere. If she could, she would have changed into a wolf but she couldn't so she rode her bike.

She looked around all day. It was now night and she saw a phone booth with a seat inside. She smirked. "They still have phone booths?" She then sat inside.

It was now night and she decided to call Daniel and Tristan. Daniel told her that he couldn't find her at all. He sounded really worried, but Yola told him not to worry because they would find her.

After speaking with Daniel, Yola called Tristan.

"Did you manage to call Lily?" Yola asked.

"It's no use. She's not picking up."

Yola sighed. "Really?"

Her nose twitched and she noticed a hand. The hell! She then turned around and saw the whole phone booth was surrounded. It's them!

They started to shake the booth and banged on the walls. She backed up to the door.

"Yola? What's going on?"

"Tristan, the werewolves are here. They're most likely gonna take me to where Lily is. I'll find a way to call you so you can find us," she whispered.

"Yo- '' Yola hung up and felt someone grab her ankle, then the door opened and a hand covered her mouth. They dragged her to a car and blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back.

They're not as dumb as they look. Of course, they would blind me to make sure I don't know where we're going.

In a diner, Luke was on the phone with Rollin. "So you got the second one?"

"That's right," Rollin answered.

Luke smirked. "Don't lose her, no matter what."

He then looked out the window and saw Tristan.

Tristan looked at his phone, confused. "Is she crazy? To get herself kidnapped," he sighed. "I know what she was trying to do, but—"

"Tris!"

Tristan looked up and got kicked in the stomach by Luke. He looked at Luke with a stern look as he held his stomach.

"It's been a while! I knew that was you before, it was just your eyes and hair that threw me off. You had one hell of a glow up. But you still have the same stupid face," Luke smiled.

"What the fuck do you want!" Tristan yelled.

Luke laughed. "Don't worry, faerie, I wouldn't waste my time with someone like you. I'm a busy man now. Right now, I'm going to a party."

A car pulled up next to them. Luke gave Tristan one last look. "See you around, faerie boy."

Tristan watched the car drive off. He looked around. He wanted to fly to follow the car, but there were too many people around. Shit! Now I have to wait for Yola. Hopefully, she will call me.

In the hospital, Lily managed to get close to the door with her hands still cuffed. She banged against it but the door handles were chained. This is what being human must feel like. I don't feel any power going through me at all. But I have to get out before they get Yola!

She continued to bang on the door until she heard the chain drop on the floor. This is my chance. She banged through the door but Tim, who was holding Yola, kicked her and the bed back.

"You can't escape," Tim said as he took the blindfold and duck tape off Yola.

Lily's eyes widened. "Yola!"

Yola looked at Lily. "Lily, you're alive." She sounded relieved.

Tim put a knife to her neck. "Don't even try it."

Rollin grabbed Yola and, as soon as he cuffed her, she let a scream.

"Yola! What's wrong?" Lily asked.

"They...used pure silver cuffs. My wrist feels like it is burning."

Lily noticed that Rollin, Tim, and the rest had gloves on. I forgot real silver burns werewolves almost like empyrean steel burns demons.

Lily saw Rollin's leg while he was tightening up Yola's cuffs. She bit him.

"What the fuck? That hurt!" Rollin said.

"This bitch," Tim said as he was about to attack Lily with his knife, but Yola blocked him. He managed to cut off some of her hair and gave her a cut on her cheek.

Yola looked at Lily, "Are you okay?"

"I should be asking you that," Lily said.

"Shut the hell up and sit pretty," Tim said as him and Rollin left the room.

Yola sat back down. "Where are we?"

"At an abandoned hospital that is anti-magic," Lily answered.

"....New Hope Asylum," Yola whispered.

"What? You know about this place?" Lily asked.

Yola nodded. "Yeah, it's every supernatural's nightmare. This hospital was funded by the Hunter Unit back in the sixties. Humans used to experiment on people like us. They put up a powerful anti-magic and cloaking spell on it so it will seem like a regular hospital with mentally ill patients. I'm surprised that the spell is still working after all this time. That's why we couldn't find you."

"We? Who's we?" Lily asked.

"Me, Tristan and Daniel. They don't know that I called them separately. I wish that I didn't do that. They probably would work together."

Lily lowered her head.

"Anyway, where's your phone?" Yola asked.

"It's not working. I think. I tried to turn it on but I dropped it."

"I have mine in my back pocket. Tristan is expecting me to call. All you have to is try to—"

They got startled by the cars and the howling.

"I went to your job yesterday. I just wanted to see you, that's all. And now I'm dragging you down with me. If I were a little stronger, maybe I could've saved you," Lily said with her head down.

Yola looked shocked while she pulled the cuffs that were still burning her skin. "Why? Even though you're caged up in a place like this...alone. How can you worry about people so much?"

Lily started to cry. "Because I need to be strong for the people that I love, that includes you."

"Lily, think about yourself a little more. I told you that you will change the world, but you can't do that if you don't believe in yourself."

Lily lowered her head even further down. She then saw snow out the window and lifted up her head. "Snow. This is my first time seeing it in the mortal realm."

"There's snow in hell?" Yola asked.

"Yeah, in the Ninth Circle. It also snows once a year in the capital."

"You probably never built a snowman or made snow angels, right?"

Lily shook her head.

Yola smirked. "So we will put that on the list of things to do before break."

Lily smiled. "Yeah."

They started to hear voices and footsteps. "Yola, we need to get out of here," Lily said as she held Yola's hand.

"Yeah."

They looked at the door and saw all the wicked faces. The pack came inside with flashlights on. One of the guys that neither Lily nor Yola knew flashed his light on them.

"She's cute." He smirked at Yola. He then ripped her shirt open to reveal her bra. Before he went further, Rollin kicked him off of her.

"I told you the party doesn't start until Luke comes! So don't be wagging your tails just yet," Rollin said.

"What is he doing?" the guy asked as he kicked the bucket.

Lily saw her phone. Stupid phone, if only it worked. She started to think about her powers and realized that hers were different from witches, vampires, or even werewolves. All she had to do was tap into her demonic powers. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. She then opened them and stared at her phone. It started to spark a little, she smirked. Just a little more!

Her phone turned on. Yes! Her head started to hurt, but she didn't care. She leaned forward and covered the phone beneath her. She made sure the guys didn't see her. She slid the phone under with her chin. She leaned back on the frame.

"Yola, I got my phone to work," Lily whispered.

"Really, how?"

"With some of my powers. It was hard, but I managed to do it."

Yola smiled. "That's great. Like I said before, my phone is in my back pocket. Do you think you can get it out?"

"I'll try." Lily focused on Yola's pocket as she tried to use her power; it felt like her head was about to explode.

Yola's eyes widened when she could feel her phone slipping out of her pocket. She looked over at Lily, who looked like she was getting tired. "Lily, you can stop. I got it."

Lily nodded and put her head down and took a breath.

"Now, you call Daniel and I call Tristan, okay?"

"Okay."

After Lily said that, the pack opened the door because they heard footsteps. Rollin looked out and smirked. "It's about damn time!"

Luke walked in smiling. "Sorry boys, but I had to take care of the missus first."

Lily and Yola tried to call Daniel and Tristan. Yola did try to pray to Daniel, but nothing went through. Luke walked to them and looked down.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, sweetheart," Luke said to Lily. He took out his pocket knife and her eyes flared up when she was able to press Daniel's name. Yola also was able to dial Tristan.

Luke grabbed Lily's hair and pulled his knife on her neck. "How have you been keeping yourselves entertained? Come on, tell me."

Lily gulped and Yola could feel her heart beating. Yola heard a hello from both her phone and Lily's. She then nodded to her.

"Help us! We're in an abandoned hospital!" Lily screamed.

Luke stopped and he and the pack laughed. "I don't know how to break it to you, but there's no one here to help you."

"They heard you, Dani and Tristan," Yola whispered.

Luke smirked. "Like you said, this is an abandoned hospital. A special one at that where you can't use any of your powers. Making you human surrounded by hungry wolves."

Rollin squinted his eyes and flashed his light at the back of Lily and Yola. He noticed their phone. "Luke, they got phones."

Luke took Lily's and Rollin took Yola's. They both smash their phones on the ground, breaking them.

Tristan was at home when Yola called him. He recognized Luke's voice. That's what he meant by going to a party. He thought about the hospital and he put two and two together. New Hope. It makes sense. He stormed out of his house and flew as fast as he could.

Daniel was on a rooftop when he got the call from Lily. Just like Tristan, he figured out where Lily was. He jumped off the roof and spread his wings. I'm coming, Lily.

Back at the hospital, Luke slapped Lily. "I tried to be nice but now you'll get punished, demon."

He looked at the pack. "Start with her," Luke said as he turned his head to Lily then turned to Collin. Collin took out a small bottle with pink liquid. He then took out a napkin and poured the liquid on it.

He quickly went behind Yola and covered her mouth.

"Stop it, you bastard!" Lily said as she watched Yola struggle. Yola then stopped moving and Lily's eyes began to water.

"Lock her in the next room," Luke said.

Rollin uncuffed Yola and dragged her off to the next room.

Lily started panicking. "Yola!" She tried to pull herself off the bed frame. Just like before, it didn't work. Tears rolled down her face and Luke took out his phone.

He smirked. "Let's party, boys!"

The rest of the pack started to touch Lily all over. They ripped off her shirt and some started to grope her. She tried to fight them off but there were too many of them.

Luke was laughing while recording. "I hope you enjoy this movie, Sammy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 312 49
****Mostly Uneditted **in the process of being rewritten behind the scenes. It will be completely different THIS PAGE IS ONLY TO BE INCLUDED UNDER T...
7.7M 352K 65
For years angel academy has taught students of all races and ability's, angels, werewolves, vampires, dragon riders, you name it. The school was cre...
13.2K 471 35
Y/N white daughter of Jennifer and Nathaniel White, Sister of Lewis and Harris White. Senior at Elk Valley High School got suspend 3 months into the...
43.2K 2.4K 36
"What can you tell me about the school then?" The redhead questioned. "It's an all-girls school full of werewolves, witches, lesbians, vampires, dem...