Murder For One, Make It For T...

By Spottedfire-Windclan

It's the late 1920s, and Twenty-two year old Anthony Giovanni is once again sent off to take care of a guy fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

688 27 24
By Spottedfire-Windclan

A bell rings as Anthony walks into the cafe, giving a nod to a passing waitress. He looks around the area before spotting his man.

He walks over to take a seat, smiling big.

"Hey Joey, got something for me?" asked Anthony.

The man before him puts the menu down to show neat brown hair and brown eyes, dressed in a gray three piece suit.

This man is Joseph 'Joey' Pryer, he's Anthony's childhood friend and a close advisor for his father. He's also the one who gives Anthony the details for any job.

"Ya, we got a moocher that needs taking out, he owes a load of money to Hadrian and keeps sweet talking his away around it, his patience has run out and he wants this pig dead." said Joey.

He pulls something out of his pocket and shows the white haired man. Anthony picks it up to see a man with slick hair and a suit.

"His name is Peter Beneller, he's a real ass smoocher, we got the word he'll be hanging around the Hallington Restaurant tonight around eight, he wants it on the down low if you know what I mean." said Joey, sipping his coffee.

"Hey, only the high class are around and their aren't many of them, *Gesu mio padre mi sta davvero mettendo alla prova." laughed Anthony.

"He always does, when your done, wanna try and crash a show at the picture show?" asked Joey.

"Maybe, depends on how much fun this bitch begs." said Anthony.

Joey nods and finishes his coffee.

"Well, just let me know, I always enjoy our time together, like when we were kids." said Joey.

Anthony chuckles and nods, remembering the fun and innocence of childhood. He knew his dad was a crime boss, but that was kept from him till he was thirteen and the innocence of youth quickly died and he was forced into the mafia.

He and Joey used to play on the sidewalk and in the park, running after each other or kicking around a ball. Marie would join sometimes, but she was always dragged away as sports were for boys.

Anthony calls bullshit.

"I will, now, I better prepare, I left my silencer at home." said Anthony.

Joey just nods before signaling the waitress for a refill. Anthony slips out of the cafe and walks down the street, he looks at the photo and remembers the location.

Tonight, Peter Beneller would no longer be a problem.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

In the more classy part of the city, a large three story gray brick house stood. It's tiny front yard closed off by a black iron fence, leaving a gate as the only way to the front door.

Inside, humming is heard coming from the basement. The basement looked normal, but a well hidden false wall hide the rest of it, which housed chains and shackles on the wall with a table full of sharp and scary looking tool.

The humming was coming from Anton, who was shinning and sharpening his tools. He inspects one to put it on the tray. He'd already cleaned up after the last guest, now he was ready to bring Peter in.

Whether it be alive or dead, he would have the man here, skinned and then his meat cut up to be put away in his freezer.

As he finishes cleaning his tools, the door to his hidden chamber opened.

"Hey boss, I got that info you wanted." said a gruff voice.

Anton looked back to see a man with black hair and matching sideburns. He was dressed in a white dresser shirt with a red bow tied and black slacks.

"Harold, perfect timing, so, where will Mr. Beneller be dining tonight?" asked Anton.

"From what I know, it's at the Hallington at eight, so while there won't be many people, you won't be able to just take him out like the others, you need to be stealthy so, maybe kill him and dump the body, I don't think you'll be able to bring his body here." said Harold.

"Ha, oh Harold my friend, how long have we known each other?" asked Anton.

"Since we were old enough to be running around in the Bayou back home." answered the man.

"Exactly, so you should know I am very sneaky when it comes to bringing home the bacon." said Anton happily.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Anton, you can't get cocky, if you do, you'll screw up and then there'll be trouble, you're my best friend, and yes, I may work as your butler, but still, I don't want you to get caught and then hanged." said Harold.

"Oh my friend, I would never do that, now, I have somewhere to be, please get Natalie to prep the oven, I want to finish off the rest of the meat before I bring more home." said Anton.

Harold groans but nods, walking away.

Natalie was a young, Japanese girl who had arrived mysterious in New York and was found by Anton. He took to her and while she is thirteen, he hired her as she was an expert cleaner and chef.

She's also aware of his true self but is fine with it, as she killed some people as well. He thinks that's why she ran here, he wasn't sure.

Grabbing his favorite knife, Anton walks out of the chamber to grab his jacket. He climbs the stairs to the front door to fix his hair in the hanging mirror.

With a big grin, Anton walks out the door and into the fading sunlight.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

Anthony lets out a sigh as he checks his watch before kicking a stone. He was waiting in an alley by the Hallington, it was nearing the right time but this Beneller guy was late.

He looks up to a car slow by him and park and out pops the man of the hour. With a smirk, Anthony stands up and gets ready.

Unknown to Anyone, but across the street in another alley, another set of eyes watches the same man. Blood was indeed going to spill tonight.

Peter Beneller whistles a happy tone as he gets onto the sidewalk, walking close to the alley. Just as he passes, he's grabbed by a set of arms and pulled in.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" demanded Peter.

He's quickly silenced with a slap and pulled towards the back of the alley, somewhere with no people or windows.

The man looks up to stare into the amber eyes of Anthony.

"Peter Beneller, my father sends him regards." said Anthony.

"Your father, who's he, do you know who I am?!" demanded the man.

"A real ass smoocher who thinks a sweet tone can get him out of his debts, my father, Hadrian Giovanni, wants his money, you said just last week that you're tapped out, and yet here you are, eating at a place like the Hallington." said Anthony,

shaking him head. Peter gulps and smiles nervously.

"Oh, Hadrian, oh a wonderful, generous man, I-I will have the money, soon, listen,my uncle owns a very popular radio station, he's on his last legs, once he dies, I can sell it, or better yet, Hadrian can have it." said Peter.

"What would my father want with a radio station, he's the business type that sticks to the shadows." said Anthony.

"Because it won't be a radio station, the times are changing, and I always change with it; gotta keep up with the latest trends, ya, anyway, radio will die out soon enough, no one will care for it when they have the picture shows now, I say we make it a TV station and give people the show they always want, sex sells after all." said Peter.

"Not like magazines, listen Pete, my father has run out of patience, he wants his money now, and if not, then you die, here and now." said Anthony.

Peter flinches and forces himself out of Anthony's hold.

"You won't, you won't kill me, I can't die!" yelled Peter.

"Oh, you will." said Anthony, pulling out his silence gun.

"No, no, no, no!" yelled Peter, backing away.

The white haired man aims his gun and unlocks the safety. Finger on the trigger, he pulls it just as he notices a shadow moving behind his target.

The gun fires silently, and just as it reaches the moocher's head, a knife digs into his neck. Peter dies silently, falling to the ground with a bullet to the head and a knife to the neck.

Anthony is confused when he hears a chuckle.

"Well, that was unexpected." said a voice.

The mobster aims his gun at the shadow with narrowed eyes.

"Okay, who's the schmuck that killed my kill?!" demanded Anthony.

The shadow chuckles again as a figure steps out, revealing a man in a long black trench coat wearing glasses with blood on his face and a deranged grin gracing his face.

"Greetings, my good fellow, I guess you can call me the Manhattan Shadow, now, what is your name?" asked the man.

NOTE: Second chapter done and the two meet. And what a first meeting, but then who else can say they met someone while killing a guy? Anyway, what will happen next? Stay tuned~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 924 44
My Hazbin Hotel OC story- Luna (OC) x Alastor. At age 18, Luna was sent to Hell for killing her abusive father and his just as abusive girlfriend an...
175K 5.1K 30
Upon stumbling across the Hazbin Hotel after losing her home in Hell, Aria had no choice but to stay there. The young lioness demon refused to accept...
232K 6.4K 70
A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake. Well...maybe not mistake, but she didn'...
20.6K 628 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...