Like Dandelions In The Wind

By Scribble_Maniacs

For me, freedom has always been just a word without meaning. I found it's meaning amongst the crowd of Delhi... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 - FINAL
EPILOGUE
VED
Thank You
When The Camellia Blooms

Chapter 46

379 36 26
By Scribble_Maniacs

Zivah's POV

I waited at the airport impatiently as I walked back and forth looking into my watch every 2 minutes.

"Doing this won't make them arrive early. The flight is already 20 minutes late." Vihaan said lazily sitting inside the car with the door open wide.

"20 minutes are already over. Why the fuck it's not landing?" I said with frustration and looking in the sky. Yes, to spot the plane.

"There are still 5 minutes and why are you getting so reckless?" Vihaan asked stretching his hands and looking around.

"I don't know but I'm just nervous," I said stopping in front of him.

"You know they are your parents right?" He looked up at me with unbelievable expressions.

"They always make me nervous over something or the other," I said pouting at him. Vihaan rolled his eyes at me.

"Are you worried because of Ved?" He asked. I didn't say anything as I looked around.

"Don't worry. It will be fine." Vihaan said in an assuring voice.

"I got even nervous because of Vandy," I said shaking my head and folding my hands over chest.

"Listen Zivah, he has you." He said further. I shook my head a little.

"What if they humiliate him as well?" I asked as the thought crossed my mind. His face from that conversation with Vandy flashed in front of me.

"Relax. He is a self-made guy. He earns well and he doing exceptional in his field. He loves you and is willing to take this chance then what's the problem?" Vihaan said making me understand but no one can calm me expect for the main man himself and sadly he is busy with Alizeh.

She went mad when he showed her the pictures and videos on her insistence after that terrible dance rehearsal. She was on cloud nine smiling ear to ear. Not just her but others as well except for you know who.

"He won't be able to handle the Trion Tech," I said letting out a sigh.

"Aren't you enough for that?" Vihaan asked crooking his eyebrows.

"I am but you know them, Vihaan," I said as Vihaan let out a sigh.

"They will understand. If not today then tomorrow. You are their daughter and they truly love and care for you, Zivah." He said and I shook my head looking into watch again.

"Yes, their way is different and their way of looking at things is different. They give more importance to money but they love you." Vihaan went ahead as I refused to speak.

"Yes, the kind of love where my bank account would be full. I would get tons of gifts on my birthday and have big parties where I won't even know half of the guests." I said letting out a laugh.

"However they are, you can't change them but yes, you can try to make them believe in your love. They might understand." He said as he gave me an assuring smile. I smiled back at him with a nod.

"Hoping for the best," I said crossing my fingers and giving him a mocking smile. Vihaan let out a laugh and shook his head a little.

"And the flight is landed. Get ready." He said showing his mobile. I widened my eyes.

"Fuck! Vihaan, I'm so nervous. I don't know what to do. What am I suppose to do?" I said getting reckless again looking here and there with no clue what I was doing.

"You have lost your mind. They might disown you if you keep being weird," Vihaan said getting up and adjusting his jacket.

"Who will taunt me then? I'm so used to hearing those lectures man. It won't be the same. I won't let them disown me." I said dramatically.

"Stupid," Vihaan said letting out a laugh and hitting me gently on the head.

"Just admit that you love them." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I do. However they are, they are still my parents." I said with a smile. Vihaan returned it.

"I wish I would have some sibling. At least we would have bitched about them and then he or she would have taken my side." I said further.

"What if he or she would have ended up like them? One more person to handle." He said. I gave him a horrified look.

"I guess I'm fine being alone with my Ali," I said with the same expressions.

"I can't even imagine Armaan being my sibling. Ewww..." I said with a disgusted expression. That thought itself was terrifying.

"Even I can't. It would have been..." Vihaan was having an equally disgusted face but it changed into a full smile as he waved looking past me.

"Here they are." He said without opening his mouth as he was busy smiling at them.

I looked at them and waved giving a smile as well. They were looking stunning as they walked on that road with their smiles on. How perfect they looked together, so happy. But only if people know the reality.

They came towards us and hugged me and Vihaan. Vihaan loaded their luggage in the car which a coolie bought.

"Should we leave?" Vihaan asked. Dad nodded and got seated on the backseat with Mom.

I looked at Vihaan while sitting on the passenger seat to which he assured me with his eyes.

"How was the flight, Uncle, Aunty?" Vihaan asked getting out of the airport.

"It was good." Mom said looking into her mobile.

"The food was bad as always," Dad said making a face as I let out a laugh.

"Yes, you and Zivah share the same taste," Vihaan said giving me a smile.

"Really?" Dad asked.

"Yes, Dad even I hate that food," I said with a smile.

"It's not that bad." Mom said looking up at us.

"Anyway, so how is everything going?" Dad asked again.

"It's going great. Tomorrow is Mehendi." I said as he shook his head a little. I was surprised by Dad. He was giving me his full attention.

"Don't color your hands too much, Zivah as we need to get back to New York right after the wedding." Mom said.

"Yes, mom," I said shaking my head a little.

"Let her be," Dad said as I widened my eyes and looked at Vihaan. He looked equally surprised when he looked at me.

"How is work going? I hope you didn't ignore your work because of everything." Dad asked.

"No, it's going fine. Just took two days off." I said.

"Good." He said.

"What about you, Vihaan?" He asked further.

"It's going great, uncle. The clients from LA seem to be a little ignorant. So I just thought of going with Bangalore deal." Vihaan said with a shake.

"That's better. Even I think the same." Dad said with a small smile.

"How is Cody?" I got the biggest shock of my life when Dad asked that.

"Huh?" I asked absent-mindedly.

"Cody?" Dad said again.

"He is always happy here," Vihaan said with a smile.

"Good, good," Dad said smiling at us. Vihaan and I again exchanged a look silently questioning what is going on.

How did Dad change overnight? But it's a good change so I'm not complaining.

**************

After all the greetings and smiling and hugging and what not we settled for breakfast. I took a seat beside Ali and Dadi as Dad got seated opposite me.

Ali said Ved will come after lunch to set something and then we need to practice for Sangeet as well. I don't have much knowledge about filmography things so I didn't dig any further about that thing and focused on practice.

I just hope everything will be fine. The thoughts in my mind were making me reckless.

"Zivah, what's wrong?" Mom asked looking at me.

"Huh? Nothing?" I said absent-mindedly.

"Something is going on. You have been thinking too much." Dad said sipping his Chai.

"She is just nervous about dance practice, right?" Alizeh asked looking at me.

"Yes," I said shaking my head a little.

"So, Avinash you'll dance too?" Chachu asked.

"No, Pranav, please spare me," Dad said with a smile shaking his head.

"Why not, bhaiya? We all are dancing so you have to as well." Vandy said through her wicked smile.

I haven't spoken to her since the day she disrespected Ved.

"Yes, Chachu no excuse," Ali said excitedly.

"I will do the group thing then. Don't put me on stage alone." Dad said through laughing.

"We oldies have anyway a group dance. Just young once are going solo or duet." Chachi said.

"So that makes me younger than you all," Dadu said making us laugh.

"Dad, you are way old that's why. As no one comes in your category." Vandy said again. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Vandana," Dadu said with a frown.

"Armaan, I see next will be you in line?" Mom asked smiling at an idiot.

"Next? I think he might marry before me in my own mandap." Alizeh said eyeing Armaan who laughed like crazy.

"So Amelia, what you do?" Mom asked again.

"I run my own small boutique." She said through a smile.

"She is a designer. A well known one." Vandy said arrogantly. Armaan and Amelia exchanged some lovey-dovey looks. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ali who had the same annoyed expression.

Mom nodded at her with a smile. A fake one and I could tell she was irritated.

"How's your business going, Rajeev?" Dad asked Foofa who is the least contributing member of the family. He just seats there listening to people and smiling at them without saying anything.

You can say he is the man with a few words, kind of like how Ahil is. I like him. I don't know how he handles this Vandy, his son, and now this new addition Amelia. He truly deserves an award for his patience.

"It's good. Nothing big is happening." He said genuinely. Vandy rolled her eyes for god knows what reason. Dad gave him a small smile and a nod.

"Zivah, your friend didn't come?" Vandy asked with a mocking smile.

"Huh?" I asked.

"What was his name?" She asked again putting an act. I gritted my teeth and gripped my spoon tight. Mom and Dad were looking at me with confusion.

I saw others giving their displeasing expressions as well.

"Ved, right?" She said with a smirk.

"I talked with him. He said he will be coming after lunch." Ali said and I could feel the anger her voice held.

"Okay." She said and got back to eating.

"So, how is everything going with you Alizeh?" Dad asked thankfully ignoring Vandy's comment.

"Nervous?" Mom asked raising her eyebrows.

"A little. Actually, it freaks me out to think that I will be living with some other people in just some days." Ali said with a smile.

Chachi and Chachu smiled hearing her so did Dadi and Dadu who looked with so much love. Their eyes were speaking the volumes but Ali was focused on bickering.

"At least you know his family well so it won't be a problem." Mom said. Ali nodded her head.

"I see Ahil's business is going exceptionally well," Dad said.

"You made the right choice." Mom said smiling. I shook my head a little in disappointment.

"She is not marrying for his status. She has been with Ahil since he was a bare middle-class boy, working hard to earn a living." Dadi said eyeing Mom.

"That's true. He has come a long way." Dad said with a light smile.

"But still you might have seen that he was capable of doing something," Vandy said giving her unnecessary comment. Greedy woman!

"I didn't think much. I would have been happy even if he was working with some firm. I just loved him for the person he was." Ali said and gave mocking smile to Vandy who rolled her eyes. Yes, Ali! Go, Ali!

"Anyway hurry up people. We have loads of work pending." Dadi said.

"I'm going to rest today," Chachu said.

"Says who?" Dadu asked with a frown.

"You got Avinash," Chachu said with a complaining voice.

"Don't you think you should ask your old dad to rest?" Dadu said.

"You just said you are younger," Chachu said with a frown making everyone laugh.

"I'll get ready and come. I'm excited to start preparations." Dad said making us surprised.

"That was least expected from you," Dadi said.

"Yes, even I didn't expect it but seeing the rush got me," Dad said genuinely looking around.

"That's good to hear," Chachu said.

"Chachu, the choreographers will arrive in some time. Let me introduce you both to them so they can set you both in some dance." Alizeh said looking at Dad with her widest smile.

"Sure. Ask them to give me the easiest moves." Dad said.

"That's not happening mama as she gives super-tough moves," Armaan said with a complaining face. For the first time, I agree with that bimbo.

"Then I guess I need to buckle up," Dad said.

"Yes definitely," Ali said with excitement.

"See that's the spirit I want to see else you know, Chachu these all people just keep on complaining." She said further looking around at the rest with a frown.

"Let us show them what an energetic person looks like," Dad said raising his hand to give high five to Ali.

"Yes." She said giving him a clap. I let out a smile looking at them.

Everyone got back to their work when breakfast was over. Mom and Dad went to the room to get refreshed.

I made my way outside with the thoughts filling up my head and making me nervous for no reason.

*************

Ved got here with his team as he wanted to brief them about tomorrow's Mehendi. I waited patiently for him to finish his work so I can rant about everything at once. Only that's when I will feel calm.

I moved recklessly inside the house as I helped with decorations and other stuff. My mind was lingering on just one thought. Ved and my parents.

The first practice was for all adults. My mom and dad actively participated which was a pleasant surprise as I got no idea about this side of them. We basically never had any weddings before considering Alizeh is the eldest.

I was taking the basket with Mehendi cones out when I finally saw Ved saying bye to the team. I gave the basket to the nearby workers and rushed towards him.

"Ved," I said as soon as I was some meters away from him. He looked at me and gave a concerned look as he came near me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Mom and Dad are here," I said.

"It's a good thing, right?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I'm nervous what if they actually are like Vandy?" I asked getting reckless.

"Relax. It will be okay." Ved said holding my shoulders. I looked at him.

"No, you are not understanding," I said as I held the hem of his shirt.

"Zivah, calm down. It will be fine." He said cupping my face and coming closer. He looked down at me with worry.

"We will take care of things." He said further.

"I have seen the reluctance on your face, Ved. That's why I'm scared." I said genuinely looking up at him. Ved let out a sigh.

"Well, getting complex about myself seeing this grand thing is pretty common," Ved said with a light chuckle.

"You can compare your house with mine." He said further as a small smile played on his lips. I jerked his hands away with anger.

I don't like it when he talks like that. It makes me angry and frustrated with him.

"Stop talking bullshit. I'm already frustrated." I said with anger written all over my face.

"Shhh..." He said coming closer again, "I'm just stating the difference. That's what your parents will see."

"They just see the money. Nothing else." I said shaking my head a little.

"They are right in their own place, Zivah. They want best for their only daughter." He said in an understanding tone. How can he be so calm? It's making me even more nervous.

"Seeing her with someone like me and rejecting is pretty acceptable from their side." He said further.

"Wrong. Just looking at your house won't be enough." I said gritting my teeth.

"Do you know how much I earn?" He asked.

"I earn well for myself. We can take care of everything. That I know." I said glaring at him with not so pleasant expressions. Ved didn't say anything and kept on looking at me.

"Ved, I love you for who you are. You have defined your own journey even when you had nothing. You love what you do and I love you for that. You enjoy your life on your own terms which I never did." I said genuinely as I went closer to him.

"Your looks or lifestyle never attracted me but the way you spoke with me, the way you understood me, the way you took care of me in my worst moods, is what took me closer to you," I said with a small smile. Ved smiled back at me.

"I know." He said pecking on my forehead. "I am sure they will understand us." He said again looking down at me.

"What if they don't?" I asked with a frown.

"Then..." Ved said with a thoughtful face.

"Ved!" I said hitting him lightly as he let out a laugh.

"We will keep on trying until they do, maybe." He said with a shrug.

"What if you back out?" I asked letting out my another fear.

"Don't let me." He said as tears started gathering in my eyes.

I hugged him tight in no time letting out everything. Ved held me tight and close making me secure and safe in his arms.

"Don't cry. I'm here. Everything is going to be fine." He said in a low voice.

"I don't want to stay away from you ever," I said shaking my head and still being in his arms.

"I can't..." I was saying when a sob left my mouth. He held me even tighter close to his heart.

"I have promised you and I won't back out." He said in a low voice.

I made my grip around him tighter keeping him closer to me. I don't ever want to let him go. I managed for the first time but moving on was harder and now the same thing again? I don't know if I can handle my shit this time.

I will, of course, go on with my life and complete my dreams but some part of me will forever be broken.

"Zivah?" I opened my eyes wide when I heard that sound. I pulled myself away from Ved immediately and looked to the side in terror.

I looked at Ved who had somewhat similar expressions as mine as he looked at my mom standing at some distance away from us.

She looked pissed, frustrated, and angry. Her fists were clenched. I felt a fear surpassing me. I looked around to see if Dadi or Dadu are around but no one was there.

"What are you doing?" She asked coming closer to us with a stern voice stating her anger.

"Mom, this is Ved," I said pointing at Ved who gave her a small smile.

"The Delhi boy?" She asked glaring at Ved. My heart was beating loudly inside my chest.

"Yes," I said.

"Ved what?" She asked folding her hands over her chest.

"Kashyap, ma'am." He said and I could feel the nervousness.

"What do you do?" Mom asked again raising her eyebrows.

"I'm a videographer working for Nat Geo." He said being proud of what he was. I smiled a little at him.

"You mean photographer?" Mom asked sarcastically.

"They are not the same," I said gritting my teeth. She looked at me briefly being pissed and moved her gaze back to Ved.

"So you left Vihaan for him?" She asked eyeing Ved up and down. I looked at Ved who wasn't giving away any expressions.

"No, Vihaan and I were over long back. And yes I love Ved. A lot." I said making myself clear for her.

"Strange." She said letting out a sarcastic mocking laugh. I felt my eyes tearing up as I Iooked at Ved again.

"Here for?" Mom asked him. Ved's body language was speaking volumes as how much nervous he was. I felt bad that he has to go through this for me.

"I'm taking care of Alizeh's wedding..." He was saying when Mom cut him off.

"Okay, so we are paying you?" She asked with a smirk. I closed my eyes as tears left them rolling down my cheek.

"Mom..." I said opening my eyes again.

"Zivah." I heard Ved. I looked at him as he gestured me not to say anything. I looked at him helplessly. He moved his gaze to my mom again.

"Yes, ma'am. That's my work. I usually don't do wedding photography but as I have known Alizeh for some time so thought of going for it." He said excluding the fact that Alizeh wanted him to do it.

"She wanted him to do the work that's why he is here," I said it for him. Mom gave me an unpleasant look but I didn't care.

"Originally I do wildlife and a few other things as well," Ved said further.

"Impressive." Mom said giving him an impressed smile which wasn't genuine. I can tell you that much.

"So you think you can give Zivah all the comforts of life?" She asked further.

"You have seen everything with your own eyes. You think you can afford her living?" She asked further. More tears left my eyes as I felt guilty for putting him through this and I had no courage to look at Ved.

"Mom, I'm..." I was saying when Ved cut me off.

"Zivah, it's okay." He said. I still didn't look at him instead fixed my gaze on the ground. "I can't exactly afford her lifestyle but I will surely keep her happy." He said being genuine like always. Only if he knew the genuineness don't work with all the people.

Not all people in word can see the good in other people. Some just see the money.

"I will try everything I can to make sure she doesn't suffer because of me." He said further.

"What if she does? Will you leave her?" She asked and then there was just silence.

I looked at Ved who was looking down. The guilt and uncertainty were visible on his face. I wanted to hug him tight and make him feel better. I know that he knows I'm with him but I just wanted to tell him again.

"You can't answer that? Then how can I say you are the one for my daughter?" Mom asked again. I wiped my tears as I looked at her with anger.

"Come to New York and see how we have kept her there." She said again making him feel pathetic.

"I don't think you will be able to do that in this lifetime." She said and I lost my cool.

"MOM!!" I shouted at her as I felt a gentle grip on my hand. I looked at Ved who shook his head asking me to stay quiet.

"Ved..." I said in a low voice feeling hopeless.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I might be shooting too high but I honestly love her and I promise I won't let her suffer because of me. I will make sure to keep her happy " He said with genuineness. He was looking calm but there was so much going inside.

"I doubt that, Ved as love won't take care of everything. Besides, her dad won't take it this lightly as he has always made sure she lives her life to fullest without managing anything for the sake of it." Mom said making Ved shut for once and all.

I couldn't believe it. I just don't believe anything. How can she say so much to my Ved? What did he do to get this? He just loved me. Was it his only fault?

"I like your look though. Make sure you shoot this grand wedding well. I am sure you might not have seen or attended anything like this before." Mom said further. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to listen.

"We will pay you to double if everything is perfect." She said and I closed my eyes shut unable to take it anymore.

Why so much humiliation just because of me? I felt guilty. I was the one responsible for everything. He respected my parents and family and took every insult thrown at him and I always just kept on looking.

I am worst than them. How am I supposed to face him after this?

"Sure, ma'am. Thank you." Ved said still staying calm after this much insult. I felt so much pain looking at him at that moment.

He doesn't deserve to be treated like this. He's a well-respected person in his field and he doesn't have to take all these rude comments passed by my mom. But I know he's only taking it for me and that made me feel worthless. I couldn't stop her or save him from her baseless insult.

"Excuse me. I need to take care of a few things for tomorrow." He said with a small smile.

"Sure." Mom said. He started moving as I held his shirt making him stop.

"Ved. I'm..." I was saying but he didn't let me. His face held sadness and his gesture said he was embarrassed. I don't know what. I'm scared he will leave me after this.

"See you tomorrow." He said with a small smile and moved my hand from his shirt. Tears left my eyes but he didn't spare another glance at me as he left from there.

I looked at Mom who had her tough glare fixed on me.

"Mo..." I was saying but she cut me off.

"I didn't expect this from you, Zivah." She said with annoyance and turned on her feet making her way inside the house.

"Mom wait!" I shouted. She looked at me again.

"Let's get to my room first." She said through gritted teeth.

I followed her inside the room and shut the door close.

"How can you say those things to him? What did he do?" I asked with so much frustration. Mom gave me an angry glare but I couldn't care less.

"What did he do? Can't you see he is not right for you? Are you blind?" I shouted at her but she wasn't bothered.

"Why is he not right? Because he doesn't fit your standards?" I asked again as tears were sliding unapologetically from my eyes.

"Zivah, do you think he can keep you happy? Don't get blinded because he spoke a few sweet words." Mom hissed at me.

"He didn't..." I was saying when she cut me off.

"Don't. The love will fade away with time what will you do then?" She asked again gritting her teeth and coming closer to me.

"Ours won't. We will manage." I said being determined.

"I don't want you to manage. You are the daughter of Avinash Chandra. You might have kept that in your mind." She said.

"A mere photographer..." She was saying further when I didn't let her finish. I won't hear anything more about Ved.

"He is a videographer and he earns well," I said correcting her. She let out a sigh.

"I don't believe you. He has played some trick on you." She said shaking her head a bit.

"Can't you see that he is after your money?" She said.

"Stop, please!" I shouted again feeling disgusted by her words.

"I don't want to hear those pathetic theories again. Money, Money..." I said with pure disgust.

"I'm done with that money. Let me tell you this that your money never gave me the love I experienced being with Ved." I said giving her a sarcastic smile.

"And comfort?" I asked raising my eyebrows as I let out a laugh before continuing further, "What comfort? Did you people ever sit with me and talked normally?" She didn't say anything or might be preparing to say something.

"Well, he did," I said further without waiting. "He knows me more than you both do," I told her the thing she should know.

"I love him and I'm going to be with him," I said being determined. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

"You can keep your money. I just want to be with Ved." I said. She looked like she could slap me any moment and I was ready to take it. I deserve that. Ved already went through so much for me.

"Zivah, don't be stubborn." Mom said making me understand but there is nothing to understand. I know what I'm doing. I know that man more than anyone and how much he loves me. There is no room for any doubt.

"I'm going to be stubborn, mom," I said smiling at her shamelessly.

"Do you have any idea what will happen if your dad knows this?" She asked as if that will make me change my mind.

"He will do that same but I won't let anyone humiliate Ved anymore," I said gritting my teeth. I have made up my mind and I'm not scared of anyone anymore.

"Enough is enough. I won't stay quiet if any of you says a word against him." I said again giving my glare to her.

"I'm done and I'm glad that it came out," I said and moved towards the door.

"Zivah!" I heard mom shouting from behind but I didn't wait for anything more.

I just wanted to search Ved and hug him tight. I just wanted to tell him how much he means to me even when he already knows.

I hate that he has to go through such insults for me and I know it's going to happen again when dad finds out. But I won't let it happen again. Somehow mom finding out and the conversation with mom did help me gain some courage. Seeing his pained face gave me the reason to stand up against my parents for him. I don't want to see him in that state again. I'm so sure of that. I just can't take it. Even the thought of it makes my heart sink in pain and I just want to cry.

But I don't have time to be weak. I need to be strong and be there for him. He took all those mean words just for my sake. He was respectful even though my mom's words didn't hold a minimum amount of decency in them. She just stoops so low. I can only imagine the worse with dad but I'm ready to take anything for him because I just can't see him in pain again. I can't be selfish and let him sacrifice his self-respect just for my sake. He doesn't need to do that. And I  won't let him do that. Not again!

I wiped my tears as I made my way, walking without aim, searching for him in this huge mansion. I need to apologize and tell him that I will never let this happen again. I don't want him to question his self-worth even for a second because of some stupid mean things mom told him. I don't want him to let me go because of this. I don't want to lose him again.

A lot of emotions ran through me but I was determined that I won't give up on us nor will I let him give up as well.

_______________________________

✨Author's Note✨

Here we go again. Let us know what you feel about this one.

VOTE by pressing ⭐

Zivah will be back with another update soon.

Till then, Bye.

Loads of love.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.2K 18
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
51.4K 1.9K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
265K 17.8K 40
"Sometime, someone come in your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and change your life forever" ***********************************...
12.7K 546 42
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...